Tina - Annie (fff/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tina - Annie (fff/f)

Post by Zek_ »

Annie (fff/f)
By Tina

Hi I am Tina, I have been reading this board for a while and decided I should make a contribution. I am 17 years old and I have been excited by tie up games for almost as long as I can remember. I have a few friends who share my interest including my friends Kim and Pam. They are both my age and we have been messing around with bondage games forever.

Then there is my little sister Annie. She is 15 with short mousy blond hair and a small chest. She is always a pain in the butt crashing my sleepovers or just trying to hang out when my friends come over. We use to always just run her off unless my mom made us let her stay with us.

Last month just before school closed my mom informed me that we would not be going to camp this summer, and since she and my dad both worked I would have to be responsible for keeping an eye on my younger sister during the day. I didn’t like the idea vary much but it’s not like I had a choice.

Then the first day of summer vacation was upon us. My mom and dad left for work around 7:30.am. They wouldn’t be home until about 7.Oclock that evening. Right after they left Annie bounced down into the kitchen asking what I wanted to do for the day.

I told her I would get back to her. While she ate her breakfast I went into the next room and called Pam. She already knew what the deal was and what I had in Mind so she said she would be right over and would pick up Kim on the way.

I went back in the kitchen where Annie was still eating. I told her that Pam and Kim were on the way over and that she could hang out with us. She said that was cool because she always liked hanging out with my friends.

The bell rang about fifteen minuets later. It was Pam and Kim. They both had their hair tied back (Pam’s got long blond hair. Kim’s hair is brown) they were both wearing shorts and belly shirts. They were each carrying knapsacks.

I let them in and had the walk through to the garage. I called Annie and had her come as well. When she got to the garage she asked what we were doing there. I told her we had a little chore to do and that we needed her help. Pam and I set up two saw horses that were stored in the corner and Kim had Annie help her move a thick plank from against the back wall and lay it across the saw horses.

“What’s this for? Annie asked. It’s to tie you to I answered. She hesitated for a minute and the she bolted for the door but Pam had it covered.

She turned to run back into the house but Kim had that exit blocked. Before she could make another move I was on her. I came up from behind and was pulling her arms behind her. Kim came up and grabbed her ankles and we lifted her up onto the board.

By that time Pam had grabbed some rope from one of the backpacks and we were tying Annie down. We tied her wrists together behind her under the board. We tied her ankles together at one end of the board and wrapped more rope around her waist.

We weren’t done but she wasn’t going anywhere. She was screaming and fighting like crazy but it really was no use. Kim took off one of her socks and shoved it in Annie’s mouth as Pam secured it in with a few strips of duct tape.

Once she couldn’t scream anymore she seemed to settle down. I explained that since I was babysitting her for the summer that we were going to do things my way. That since she always wanted to hang out with my friends and me that we were going to make it interesting.

I told her that she was going to be our slave for the summer. That in exchange for hanging out with us she had to do what ever we wanted. That we could tie her up and do what ever we wanted and that she had better not ever say a word to Mom or anybody else. “UNDERSTAND???” She shook her head ‘YES’, like she had a choice.

Kin got a roll of heavy-duty plastic wrap from her pack. The wide kind like they use in restaurants. We began to wrap Annie starting at her shoulders. We wound the plastic around her and the board forming a cocoon.

We continued down to her ankles. With that done we took some duct tape and wrapped her in spots, her shoulders, waist, hips knees and ankles. I removed her sneakers and socks but we decided not to wrap her feet.

Instead we tied her big toes together and stretched the back to her ankles causing her feet to bend back really tight. With the binding done I checked on her to make sure she was OK. She seemed fine in spite of the fact that she couldn’t move even a fraction.

With our slave safely bound we decided to take a little break. Kim volunteered to keep watch on our captive while Pam and I went inside to get refreshments. While we were getting sodas we decided to collect some things to torture our slave with.

I went to my room and got some boras I had. I stopped in the hall closet to get a spare toothbrush. When I got back to the kitchen Pam had found a pair of ice tongs and a pizza wheel. We took our tools and some sodas and returned to the garage.

We showed Kim what we had brought and began to talk over the different tortures we wanted to try. As we talked I kept glancing over at Annie. Even though we were talking about her like she wasn’t there she could hear every word.

Every time anyone mentioned the word “torture” she would squirm a little harder. I think it finally dawned on her why we didn’t wrap her feet.

Since she was my sister I got to go first. I began by gently digging my nails into her stretched soles.

She couldn’t really move but her whole body tensed up and she let out this high-pitched pig squeal. We all cracked up, then Kim joined in with the toothbrush rubbing it on the tops of her feet. Annie continued to squeal but we paid on attention to her pathetic noises.

After a few minuets we stopped and repositioned ourselves. I took the boras and moved to the head of the table where I began to gently tease her face, ears and neck. Pam took her turn at Annie’s feet gently pinching and teasing her toes with the ice tongs.

Kim took the pizza wheel and began to roll it sown Annie’s wrapped body from shoulders to ankles. I know that didn’t really tickle but the sensation caused a definite reaction. We continued to torture my little sis for about a half hour alternating between tickling and other things.

I became concerned that she might get over heated so we finally stopped. I carefully cut the plastic wrap off her but she was left tied to the board with rope for about another half hour. During that time we tortured her belly, pits and feet with ice cubes and more tickling. By lunchtime she was exhausted.

After we untied her we made our new slave make us sandwiches and snacks, which we had by the pool.

Since we all had so much fun torturing Annie the first time we decided that we would do it on a regular basis. Kim was a little worried that she might not be as good a sport about it if we did it too often. I told her not to worry. I knew my sister better then anyone and that she would never pass up a chance to be the center of attention no matter what.

A couple of days after the first episode we decided we were in the mood. Our parents were at work and we had the house to ourselves as usual. To be fair I had told Annie the night before that Kim and Pam would be coming over. She had all morning to go to a friend’s house or whatever. She had to know what was going to happen but she stayed around anyway.

The doorbell rang a little before noon. I was at the computer and Annie was watching TV. She jumped up and answered the door. A second later she yells “Hey it’s your looser friends.” They were both dressed in camouflage shorts and matching belly shirts. Kim was wearing sneakers and Pam was in flips. They each had a backpack.

I invited them into the kitchen for some drinks. Annie stayed in the living room in front of the TV.

We three sat around the table quietly talking over our plans. I had suggested we do our thing in the back yard. Between the high fence and all the thick trees it was impossible for anyone to actually see in.

About the time we were done talking Annie came snooping around. “ What are you loser’s up to”? Well sis----I answered. We were having an important conversation. Yeah, Kim chimed in. We were trying to decide how long to torture you!!! LOL!!! Annie paused; I jumped up behind her and grabbed her around the shoulders.

********!! She yelled. Pam lifted her by the ankles and we carried her out the back door. At this point Annie was wearing jeans, a bathing suit top and sox’s. We took her over to a tree near the edge of the garden. We sat her down with her back against the tree and pulled her arms around behind her while Kim quickly tied her with a rope.

I pulled a scarf out of the backpack and cleave gagged her. Kim stood watch while Pam and I went to make the arrangements. We went into the tool shed where there are all sorts of neat stuff. We got some tent stakes, a hammer and a hand full of plastic cable ties.

There was this clear patch in the middle of the garden that had been dug up but nothing had been planted. The dirt was packed firm and was free of grass. We decided this was a good spot so we dropped the tent stakes and hammer, stuffed our pockets with cable ties and went back for our prisoner.

When we got back Kim had removed Annie’s jeans and socks so she was sitting there in her underpants swim suit top and bare feet. We zipped a cable tie around each ankle then looped a second cable tie around each of them forming a loop.

We untied her from the tree and placed a tie and loop on each wrist. Without standing her up we dragged her backwards by the shoulders across the yard to the clearing. As we dragged her, her butt barley touched the ground and her heels made track marks in the dirt.

When we got her to the clearing we worked together to stretch her out spread-eagle. Kim and Pam held her still while I pounded a tent stake through the loop attached to her right wrist strap. I continued to hammer until she was staked out in a perfect “X”.

Kim ran in and got a beach towel, which she rolled up and shoved under Annie’s lower back. This pushed her hips up and removed the slack in her bindings so she was stretched out to the max.

The sun was really hot and I was concerned that she might burn so I rounded up some sun tan lotion. Instead of just applying it normally I dumped it in a big cup and we used bristle paintbrushes to “baste” her from head to toe. This was a lot of fun.

Lots of verbal taunting and naturally the brushes tickled like crazy! When we were done she was glistening. Suntan lotion has the same effect as baby oil in that it makes you hyper ticklish so we wasted no time dishing out ton’s of merciless tickle torture.

Kim and I were working on her feet while Pan did a number on her stomach and pits. After tickling her stupid for about 15 minuets we decided to give her a break. Since we wanted the torture to last as long as possible without wearing her out we decided to take turns.

We also decided that she should be re-basted between tickling sessions to keep her from roasting to quickly. Since I went first last time I decided to give Pam the honors so Kim and I went back to the patio and settled in on some lawn chairs.

We had a clear view if what we now call the torture pit. We were sitting back in the shade sipping cool drinks while my pathetic sister was staked out in the sun being slowly roasted and tickled to death!! How much fun is that??

Pam wasted no time as we looked on. She took the basting brush and loaded it with lotion. She started by coating Annie’s face. She slowly worked her way along her arms and sides making particularly torturous circles in her pits.

She spent a lot of time stroking her stomach. Taunting could be heard as she kept saying something about how she looked good enough to eat. She continued basting along both legs stopping to load the brush along the way. Finally she got to Annie’s feet.

She loaded the brush and every so gently basted the bottom of her right foot. She griped her toes with one hand bending them back as she dragged the torturous bristles up and down from heel to toe. She thoroughly basted her foot coating the bottom sides and top before moving on to repeat the process on her left foot.

After that she spent the next thirty minuets giving the slowest most torturous tickling I have ever seen. She left no part of Annie’s exposed skin untouched but she paid special attention to her most sensitive spots, her stomach, pit and feet.

We each took turns torturing Annie that day. First we would baste her then tickle her to the edge of sanity. We each got two turns which means that Annie got tortured for more the three hours. When it was over she was exhausted but in a very good mood! Go figure!