Lisa - Taken Hostage During Sleepover (fff/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Lisa - Taken Hostage During Sleepover (fff/f)

Post by Zek_ »

Taken Hostage During Sleepover (fff/f)
By Lisa

This took place a long time ago, I was at a sleepover with a bunch of other girls my age, we were all about twelve, maybe even thirteen.

I knew they were all scheming something as many of them would look at me holding back a giggle and huddling away from me. Anyway I became a little paranoid but decided to ignore it. Then, after I had gone to the bathroom, I was jumped from behind and taken down to the ground.

I could feel them all surrounding me. Two of them wrapped a length of rope just below my shoulders tightly and began tieing it around down to just below my elbows, while two to three other girls held me down, and another one put a strip of ducktape on my mouth and then rolled it around my head about eight times. I began telling them to stop but all I got out were small mmmphs barely at normal speaking volume.

Now with the rope tied around from just below my shoulders to just above my elbows, they took the ends of the rope, pulled my hands behind me, and tied them together. With the rope binding my upper body connected to the ones keeping my hands tied, there was little I could do. But then to make sure I didn't escape, they took another length of rope and tied it around the arewa where my arms were tied. I had no way of escaping through untieing my bonds myself so all I had was brute force but the ropes were tight. They didn't cut circulation but they were tight enough to keep me in place.

They giggled as they dragged me into the host's room. I was nervous and excited at the same time, being at their mercy. They took another length of rope, tied my feet together, then tied the other end to the doorknob. I couldn't even move myself an inch forward or back! I just thrashed and mmmphed, they giggled and taunting me saying I couldn't escape. Appreciating that I was truly helpless, I stopped dead.

They took my socks off, I thought they were going to tickle my feet now.

But instead, they tied them both around my eyes, and then used a strip of ducktape to wrap around my sockblinded eyes about twice, and they STILL weren't done securing me, even though there was absoloutely nothing I could do, couldn't scream, nothing. I could only listen as they giggled and talked about how to tie me.

They were able to get a long stick just under my bonds, then taped the stick to the floor so I couldn't get up, the stick had even gone under my bound hands. The rope hadn't slackened at all despite the fact they put a stick through it. They started the usual teasing, pinching my cheeks, but then the real stuff began.

First they finally finished tieming me up by tieing, then taping my feet to the doorknob, making my comepletely hopeless situation worse. I could hear one of them saying:

"Now for a reading. Dear Diary, by__________________(insert my real name here)

I begtan thrashing harder and mmphing with everything I had, EVERYTTHING but I couldn't break free, and the girls giggled.