Grinandbareit : 01 - Tied Twice in one Day!!! (mmff/f, f/f, self/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Grinandbareit : 01 - Tied Twice in one Day!!! (mmff/f, f/f, self/f)

Post by Fordman »

Tied twice in one day!!!
By: Grinandbareit

First a little back story I'm currently a nurse. I work in the ER and a few years ago when I was still in school we had a day learning how to restrain violent patients.

At the time I was 18 years old, stood 5 foot six and weighted about 110 pounds. I'm a girl with brown hair green eyes and pale skin.

So I arrived at university in my school scrubs. I always wear a sport bra under my shirt. This was important because during exams we had to look down each other's shirts and it was a privacy issue. More on that later. Anyways we were dealing with violent patients that day and how to properly restrain them to avoid harm to use or them. We had our training hospital bed and our instructor had soft restraints in place. She was a semi-retired nurse in about her 60s. She asked for a volunteer to be our patient of the day. I always thought it was be a rush to get tied up so I was quick I step up.

Our instructor told me to get on the bed. As I jumped on she selected two male student and two female students to restrain me. I was pretty submissive at first just allowing them to grab my hands and place them in the restraints. No no no barked our instructor. What violent patient will allow you to restrain them so easy she continued? Kate she said to me your high on meth with a mental health history. Use every bit of strength you have to resist. The four came at me again and I gave them all I had. I was kicking screaming pushing and I even smacked of the guys a few times.

They we jumping on me trying to hold me down. Their hands were everywhere, not an inch of my body was not touched in the process, and at one point one of the guys fell face first onto my chest. It was hot and after a few minutes of intense fighting I was in a full 5 point medical soft restraint. I was strapped down with each of my wrist and ankle plus a restrain behind my neck/chest. My scrubs struck to my body because of the all the sweat I worked up from the fight and I was breathing heavy too caught my breath.

Next my instructor asked the four working on me well what's next. A full physical survey one of the males responded. They then quickly got to work. They felt up and down my legs and arms my pelvis and had to expose my stomach and chest looking for trauma. Then after a listen to my lungs they were done. It was weird I was force into restrains, had every inch of my body touched and my top was lifted and pulled down exposing everything but what my sports bra covered to my class, but I never felt so free and liberated. As I continued to play the drug addict role and kept mouthing off to them my instructor asked what we should do about that. One of the females grabbed an abdominal pad and stuffed it in my mouth as the class laughed. The instructor laughed and replied no that an airway compromise a sedative would be best. I could have spent the rest of the class like this but my instructor took the pad out of my mouth and the class freed me.

I was free but felt less free. All I could think about was going home and give this a try myself. Once I got home I wanted to find a way to tie myself up.

Part two - I get home.

That was my only class of the day. It was an 8-12 hands on lab class. I was tied up early in the morning and spent the rest of the day thinking about it. How free it felt and how I could do it to myself when I got home. I wanted to do it as close to how I was in class (kind of spread eagle). Class ended and I was out the door and drove home faster than I had ever before. When I got home I was alone and would be for hours. My parents both worked a 9-5 jobs and all I need to do was prepare a dinner before they got home.

I looked threw my house for something I could use to tie myself up with. I found two soft bath robe belts that would work well. I needed more then I found an old long ribbon and was once attach to a pole for some dance stuff. I now had enough to do the job but now how. I googled knot that are easy to slip on. I found instructions on a hangman’s knot. I figure I would tie each of the bath robe belts to the bed post at the end of my bed for my feet. Then I would wrap the ribbon around my headboard with a hangman knot at each end for my arms. I could slip the knot down to tie myself up then slip it back up to be free. Worst case I could lift it back over the headboard if I had trouble.

Next what to wear. I was sick of being in scrubs as they still felt itchy from my sweat from earlier so I took them off. Now in my bra and underwear I thought this could work. But if you ever had to wear a sports bra you know they squish your girls and I wanted it off too. After I removed it I thought what the hell go naked. Once naked it felt so right. I was still hot and my heart was bounding making me hotter. So it was a cool fall day so I crack a window and turned my ceiling fan on high. The cool air was the last piece of the puzzle. Everything felt right.

I took all but the fitted sheet off my bed so nothing would bunch up and cause discomfort leading me to have to finish early. It was now 1:30 and I spent over an hour finding everything and getting it ready. I was now just dying to tie myself up. I set my alarm for 4:00 to have enough time to get out, dressed and make dinner. I set up my restrains and gave it a try. My first attempt I tied my legs and before I did my arms I knew it would be too loose to feel right. I spent a few minutes shorting my restrains until they would be nice and tight. I slipped my legs in and after a few attempts of the ribbon slipping behind the headboard before I could get both hands in I got it. Both feet in and both hands in. I pulled my hands tight and I was fully restrained.

Once I felt the ribbon tighten on my wrist I felt an intense freedom again. The heavy breeze of cold air on my naked body was the perfect addition to my liberation. It’s hard to put into words how being to restricted makes one feel so free.

I could not remember the last time I felt this free. I had hours to enjoy it and on planed on using every minute.

Part 3 - good and stuck

So here I am naked and unable to move more than a few inches. My body was full of goose bumps from the cold and my nipples hard as a rock. Now although my body was showing the effects of the cold air it didn't bother me one bit. It gave me an added rush. It was like I was outside and a risk that I might be found although there was none I was in the safety of my room. I knew at this point this would not be a one-time thing, no this was something I would like to do over and over.

As I laid there in my new kinky pleasure I felt no shame or regret. Ever since I was old enough I was raised to embraced my sexuality. I was encouraged to masturbate and not feel a need to hide it. I never flat out ever told my parents I was going to masturbate but I had a do not disturbed sign for my door it was pretty much given to use when masturbating. There was even the odd time I forgot to put it up and was walked in on, then who ever walked in would just leave and I would continue. Hell in my house noise during sex and masturbation was only not accepted if company was over. Sexuality was so open and accept in my house when during a sex talk I asked my mom about vibrators she in turn she bought me one to see for myself (i still have it).

My reason for sharing that last TMI paragraph was to help explain what happened next and why it was not as big of a deal as one might think.

As I was laying there I imagined what it would be like if someone walked on me. Would I own it like I was raised or would I feel shame, remorse or be embarrassed. I guessed it would depend on who found me. Someone I knew would be better that a stranger. But then I heard the chime of my alarm. It was time to get free and dressed. Dinner had to be made and my parents did not like to come home and find I forgot my day to make dinner. As I tried to free myself by slipping my hand out I learned an important lesson. A hangman knot slides down very easy but without help it doesn't go back up at all. I figured out fast those knots were not going to loosen up. At this point I felt butterflies in my stomach as I tried to lift the ribbon over my headboard. Well I didn't give myself anywhere near enough slack to get it over. I could only move my body a little bit and every move took a lot of energy. It wasn't long until I knew I was good and stuck. Now one of two things would happen. Either my mom or dad would get home first start looking for dinner then me. I knew I was going to be walked in on. The only question was who. They both got off work at the same time and work on opposite ends of town. It all depends on who leaves first and traffic. I had an open relationship with both my parents but as any girl can imagine if I had to be found I hoped for mom.

Now truth be told I had been tied up for hours but never got bored of it. I still enjoyed it so I decided to continue to enjoy it. I had over an hour until someone would get home and free me so why not enjoy that time rather than stress myself. I thought a lot about who would find me hoping for my mom. If my dad did find me it would have not been the end of the world but I was trying to mentally give him a flat tire. As more time went by my heart beat faster and faster, not to say I wasn't enjoy my new situation I just had my preferred way for it to end. Then the door opened!!!!

I listen for a voice and was so happy to hear good old mom. She called my name then asked if I forgot dinner in disappointed voice. I thought she might freak if she thought someone did this to me against my will so I called her and asked her to come upstairs but wait before coming in. I could hear shock in her voice as this was not something ever asked in my house. She tapped on the door and in a sheepish voice asked baby what’s wrong. I said nothing too bad I just don't want you to think the wrong thing when you see me. I could tell she was worried when she said Hun I'm scared what is wrong? I said nothing is.... Well I just..... No one else did this just come in.

She opened the door slow and peaked her head in. She gave a half shocked half confused oh. She picked up a sheet from the floor and did her best to cover me. Laying it over my chest down to just below my hips. I was quick to try to explain. Mom I was curious how it would feel. I wanted to try it out and got stuck. I didn't forget dinner I just well I cannot get out. My mom burst out laughing. With tears in her eyes she explained. I'm not laughing at you for trying this, it’s just that you got stuck and I thought this was going to be so much worse than this. I started to laugh too. Thank you for beating dad. Her still laughing asked, “Well do you like you’re new umm hobby.”

Laughing I nodded.

“Even after you got stuck?” She said.

I pulled myself together and told her the uncertainty of what would happen when I got stuck made me like it more. At this point my dad walk in the front door and before he could say a word my mom yelled were busy with girl stuff order a pizza. All we heard as ok. My Mom looked at me with warm eye and said it's ok to like this just be careful when you do this and with who. Don't let anyone do this unless you know 150% they can be trusted and even then maybe stick to going solo. Ok mom I replied. And someone should be home what if there was an emergency or if you got stuck. We both laughed at her get stuck comment. So shall I free you now she asked? I said ya if you want. She looked at me and with a smile said how about when dinner gets here. I bit my bottom lip scrunched my nose and closed my eyes as I nodded fast not believing what was going on. My mom in a loud voice said alright baby girl here you stay. Then she faced the door and grabbed the sheet she used to cover and asked in the same loud voice sheet on or off. I replied as loud as her off please. She pulled it off and walked out the door saying naked it is. When the sheet was pulled from my body it was another amazing feeling.

Once again naked under the cool air I heard my dad ask what the hell is going on. Mom told him she just likes to be tied naked to her bed and got herself stuck nothing for you to worry about I talked to her. Just be sure she is safe he said. Pizza got there about 30 minutes later and mom came too freed me. Once again loud she said had enough? I replied not really but I'm cold and hungry now. My mom covered me with a sheet again then freed my hand and I did my feet. Still naked but partly covered with the sheet I thanked her for being an understanding mom. She said no problem baby girl I'll always untie you if you’re stuck, just in the future make sure someone is home in case of emergency I don't mind coming to get you out. I thanked her again and agreed to have a backup plan. Then she gave me one more piece of advice, never make the knots too hard or I'll have to call dad.

The end

P.S yes my mom has had to untie me several other times.

Grinandbareit
01 - Tied Twice in one Day!!! (mmff/f, f/f, self/f)
02 - Exploring self-bondage (self/f, f/f)
03 - Warm Summer Night Tug (self/f and f/f)