Saul : 06 - Joanne, the Next Day (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Saul : 06 - Joanne, the Next Day (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Saul's stories
06 - Joanne, the Next Day
Story index at the bottom

By Saul

Monday September 18th 2000 03:21:15

Well we slept well that night and it was Wednesday (6 days to go) After breakfast Jo and I had a reasonable quiet morning only sitting around and talking for a couple of hours. After that I raised the question of a tie up game. Jo replied with a "God I thought you would never ask" I was wrapped. She looked great wearing, Black long pants, tight black top and barefeet. once the ground rules were down I asked how she wanted to be tied?

Her response was tight and inescapable. I helped her with this wish by; First I took out some of the white rope (a whole heap to be honest) and got her to lay on her stomach then I straddled her and began to bind her wrists kinda tightly then I cinched it off. I then tied her Ankles, then above and below her knees, then her elbows. I helped her to stand, which she did with the greatest of ease. I then tied a rope around her waist and let the end hang. She asked why I did this and then I told her she was about to find out. I then put my hand between her legs (Above the knee ropes) and pulled the ends through. She still seemed quite puzzled. I then pulled them tight and tied them off. (Quite a tight crotch rope) She was impressed. I then helped her up to my room (Just a few feet away) and got her to lie face down on my bed. I then tied her feet to the base board of my bed. I then tied her two big toes together (If any of you can't guess what I did to her a little later on then you are THICK)

I tied a rope around one arm pit to it's respective bed post and the same to the other. She was completely movement less and she knew it. I then pulled a scarf out and blindfolded her. I did not want to gag her (after the last little problem). I then placed some pillows under her stomach as to restrict even more movement. then I told her to do her best to get free. Well she struggled and giggled and moved (as much as she could) but got no where. I then reminded her of how ticklish she was, then how helpless her feet were, then I remembered how much I love to tickle helpless bound feet. (Damn how convenant) She begged with me not to tickle her, but I did not listen, I jumped on the bed and sat on her thighs and leaned forward to look at her feet. I got out my pen and started to draw on her soles. Instantly shreaks of laughter came out. I did this for a little bit then dropped the pen and started tickling her soles with my fingers. I then turned around and started to poke her in the ribs (you know how you do aye?) I did this not stop for 3 minutes. She was begging for me to stop but I carried on (Knowing that really she wanted me to.)

I went back to her legs and started to do (you know those things were you pinch in behind the knee really fast) and it tickles like hell. I did those for a couple of minutes. She was bucking like mad through all of the tickling (Half an hour by now) next she started pleading with me to stop. I carried on a little more and went to tickling her feet. next came something that I had forgotten all about. she started to moan and to scream stop, stop I think I'm gonna.......... bang she erupted into a huge (Well umm err you know) That damn crotch rope had worked. I've never know them to do that before (maybe offer a little pleasure but..)

She laid there on the bed panting, well having never seen a female climax before I asked if anything was wrong. I thought I had broken her or something, she just giggled and said we need to have another chat. I went to her feet and gave them another little tickle before I untied her. Once untied we had a little lunch. I asked why she had started shaking and bucking and why she looked like she had peed herself when she got up. She just giggled and asked if I really didn't know (sorry guys I knew everything about bondage, but sex well that's a whole other story) I explained this and we had an interesting talk. I can't say for here but it sure was great.

Well that's another one. I still have many more for this board but only up until the Saturday (Lets say I can't say what happened after Saturday here

Saul

Saul
Saul_471@yahoo.com
New Zealand