Jon (McA) : Pot Boiler (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jon (McA) : Pot Boiler (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jon (McA)'s stories
Pot Boiler
Story index at the bottom

By Jon (McA)

Sat Apr 25 00:16:08 UTC+0100 1998

Greetings all!

Thanks for the latest stories, Gillian. I still remember seeing your magic act from the audience; they don't make nostalgia like they used to! (NDLR: Jon (McA) is referring to Gillian B's story "The Magic Show") I never heard about your self-tie escapade; I don't think you'd have got sympathy from me either, I'd have been rolling on the floor with Bob!

I haven't had time to write anything myself for ages. Here's a short anecdote as a little pot boiler:

Bob, Jill and I sometimes played a stalking game, where we hid from and searched for each other through Bob and Jill's house. Anyone caught would be tied up (you weren't allowed to resist). It was a sort of aggravated hide-and-seek, except that there wasn't just one seeker and you could release anyone else's victim you found.

We were playing this game one afternoon after school. Jill had caught me and tied me up in the box room (a small storage room). She had tied me in our 'usual' position: wrists tied behind back with a scarf or a stocking; ankles and knees tied the same way; long scarf around chest and upper arms just above elbows. I was also gagged with a pair of socks; one stuffed in my mouth and held in place with the other as a cleave gag. Jill propped me up so I was sitting on the floor with my back against the wall, grinned at me and went off in search of Bob.

Jill was gone a long, long time. I was getting worried that the house seemed to be so quiet. I had heard voices and some commotion shortly after Jill left me, but nothing after that. I was also getting very uncomfortable; my arms were beginning to get numb and tingly where I was leaning on them and I was going to need the toilet soon. I struggled with my bonds, but I couldn't get loose at all. This was the stuff of horror movies and I was getting seriously panicky when, eventually, the box room door opened. I had probably been tied up for two hours; it seemed like forever. I was relieved to be rescued, but surprised and embarrassed that it wasn't Jill who came in but her aunt, who had been looking after their house that day.

Jill's aunt was very discreet and didn't comment on my predicament as she untied me. I was stiff and a bit unsteady, but made my way downstairs with her. It turned out that the commotion I had heard was the aftermath of Jill falling down the stairs. Jill was hurt quite badly, so her aunt whisked her and Bob off to the local hospital. It was only when Jill realised that she was going to be there for a while that she confided in her aunt that I was still tied up in the box room.

I went home while Jill's aunt returned to the hospital (where she had also left Bob). When I saw Jill again the next day, she had one arm in a cast up to elbow level, a bandage on the other hand and a magnificent black eye. Jill's participation in any tying up was, naturally, severely limited for a few weeks after that.