Geoff : Bound Babysitter (ff/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Geoff : Bound Babysitter (ff/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Bound Babysitter

By Geoff

Mon Jun 8 09:59:47 CDT 1998

Although I have experienced many an occasion when I was younger, this event comes from last summer. I should tell you that I am no longer so young. The fact that I have daughters aged 9 and 11 paints that picture. Without getting into too many family details, suffice it to say that I am divorced, and am granted partial custody of my girls. Late last summer, my wife needed an extended break due to business, so I readily accepted the girls for about two weeks while she was away. Jamie and Lynn (not their real names, but close enough) are good kids, earning above average grades and not really getting into much trouble. They have always been easy to manage, so I did not hesitate to hire a babysitter when I had a date (yes, divorced men with kids still date) on Friday night. Checking around with the neighbors, I was given a name of a girl, Leslie, who was considered a stellar babysitter. Arrangements were made and she showed up promptly at 6:30 as requested. Now, granted that I am older, and I do feel reluctant to render this opinion, Leslie was an attractive 17 year old with blonde hair and blue eyes. If I was still eighteen, I would have definitely been interested. Enough said.

Well, to move things along, everything seemed to go smoothly. The girls appeared to have taken to Leslie, so I was confident that I could spend an evening out in peace. And I did. I admit, I did call to check on things at around 8:30, but Leslie assured me that all was in order. It was about 11:00 when I had dropped off my date and was returning home. The lights were on all over the house, which was strange as I had requested that the girls be in bed by 10:00. A little concerned, I opened the door and called out quietly for Leslie, not wanting to wake the girls. No response. Making my way through the house, I found both girls fast asleep on the sofa in front of the TV, but no Leslie. I have to admit that my first thought was that she had abandoned them for some unknown reason. Flicking off the TV, I heard a kind of muffled sound from down the hallway towards the bedrooms. Unsure of what to expect as the sound was not recognizable, I crept down the hallway. The office was dark, so I looked around the corner into the girls room.

What I saw was surprising to say the least. Leslie was sitting on the floor next to one of the beds. Her ankles and knees were bound. A rope encircled her body pinning her arms behind her (her wrists were bound too, but that was not obvious yet), and a blue scarf covered her face from her nose to her chin. I didn't how to respond. She mmmmphed at me from under the gag, so I quickly lifted her up and sat her on the bed. I untied the scarf that had been tied quite tightly over her nose and mouth, only to find a bandana pulled tightly over her mouth beneath it. Untying that, Leslie, pushed out another bandana from in her mouth. I think the first thing she said was "What a relief". Working on her bonds, which took a few minutes, I untied the rope around her body only to find that it had been wrapped separately around her arms as well. After releasing her wrists, she shook her hands as if they had that tingly sensation. As she was still massaging her wrists, I continued and untied her ankles and knees.

Obviously curious, I asked her to explain what happened. She got a little red-faced, but I pressed her for the details. From a parents standpoint, this could create a dangerous situation. I actually pointed out that all kids tend to play these types of games when they are younger. I think that eased things slightly as she explained that after my phone call they had been watching a movie when a scene passed where someone was tied up. Daring the girls that she could get out of anything they threw at her, Jamie and Lynn had tied her up but then had fallen asleep. Evidently they had been able to tie her sufficiently to completely immobilize her. I pressed further because this still didn't all add up. I had a hard time believing that my girls could have come up with such elaborate ropework.

Without embarrassing her, I asked Leslie how they had ever come up with such an inescapable way to tie her. She blushed a little and acknowledged that over her years of babysitting, she had been tied up quite a few times. Admittedly, she had coached Jamie and Lynn while they were tying her up. She did say that the trick worked with many of her previous client's kids. They had found the whole event entertaining, but had not fallen asleep in the middle of things. One last point that seemed askew was the fact that she was gagged. In a dare involving whether or not one can escape, a gag seems unnecessary. She blushed again. Jamie had wanted to gag her. The girls had originally tied a bandana over her mouth, but Leslie showed them that she was able to simply push it down. More coaching from previous babysitting jobs eventually led to the combination over the nose gag that had kept her so quiet. So quiet in fact that she was unable to roust them to untie her after they had fallen asleep.

I didn't know where to go from there. The girls were apologetic after I awoke them and reminded them of what had happened. Leslie teased them a little about it before she left. Relieved that nothing bad had occurred, I gave her a nice tip and a bit of advice when she babysat next time: If she get tied up and gagged, make sure she sets a timer (to alert the kids) so she doesn't stay that way for the rest of the night. When I was child, my neighbor's mother always required a timer when we played tie up games. She always insisted that no one be tied up for more than 30 minutes. I did invite Leslie to babysit the girls one more time while they were at my house. I don't know if anything happened then, but she wasn't bound and gagged when I came home. That picture is still startlingly real. After years of childhood games, it is strange to see others playing it right in front of you.

I hope you enjoyed the small contribution.
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

What a nice story. Thank you for sharing it. 😊
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic