Pete : 01 - Cocooned in Sleeping Bags (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Pete : 01 - Cocooned in Sleeping Bags (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Cocooned in Sleeping Bags

By Pete

Reading the story by Anders brought back a memory of an encounter I once had with sleeping bags. A friend of mine (call him Tim) had come over, and we didn't have much to do. I had always been interested in the idea of being tied up, and I liked the idea of sleeping bags used as restraints. I asked him whether he had ever tried playing with sleeping bags, and he said yes. I suggested we try somthing like that and, to my surprise, he said yes!

We went around the house and gathered some sleeping bags. (I had agreed to be tied up.) We got three. One was a basic bag, just a insulated sack, no hood or anything. The second was better, a black bag that with a hood that could be tightened up a lot. The third was one of the old sleeping bags, and was the best - it had a small neck opening with a tightenable hood. To tie me up, we found some old belts and some octopus straps.

We got started. I climbed into the first bag, the basic one. Next was the black bag. I wriggled into that and tightened the hood a bit - Tim could do it up later.

The last bag was harder to enter, bacuse wearing two sleeping bags reduces agility somewhat. I managed to struggle into it, and Tim zipped it up.

Now for the "ropes". We had about four, two belts and two octopus straps. The first belt went around my ankles, and one of the straps went round my knees. This took care of my legs. My arms were a bit harder to deal with. We tried another octo-strap around my upper arms and a belt around my wrists, but it didn't work too well. Eventually, we got the belt (not leather, a kind of elastic woven one that could be fastened anywhere) around my wrists really tight by pulling on it hard. Tim then zipped up the black bag's hood and pulled the drawstrings closed, so only my face was left showing. He then pulled the green bag's hood over and did the same thing.

I was now well and truly cooconed. I tried to get out, and found it impossible. The reason I like sleeping bags is because they insulate well - three insulate even better!

This is useful, because - as I found out - tring to struggle out of them makes you incredibly hot. This means that instead of being able to work constantly at escaping, you have to stop practically as soon as you start, otherwise you overheat unberably. (This was done in winter, with little risk of heat-stroke or things like that.) As well as the insulation factor, being tied inside three sleeping bags limits dexterity a bit. I found it was impossible to escape. I felt, and looked, like some kind of sausage.

After struggling a bit, I let Tim release me.

Tim had a go after that, but since he was lying crookedly in one of the bags, I wasn't able to tie him properly and he escped easily. We put away the bags and that was that.

I would have liked to do it again though, with some differences. Firstly, I would have liked to use a snowsuit as well as sleeping bags - a snowsuit insulates even better than a sleeping bag, and has convenient hoods and things. This would raise the heat factor even more.

Also, if we had had some rope, it would have been good to tie me down to a bed or somthing. If it was done tightly, it would make it really hard to get up and out of the bags. Finally, a gag might have been a good thing to try. (Although Tim wouldn't have been comfortable with using one, on himself or one me.) Duct tape would've been good - since I had all my hair covered by the sleeping bag's hood, the tape could have been could have been would right round my head, and even under my jaw and over my head to keep my jaw tightly locked shut. All of these things together would have made a perfect way to keep me tied up - cooconed in sleeping bags, tied down to a bed and gagged with duct tape, I wouldn't have been going anywhere in a hurry!

Sorry if I rambled a bit there. I hope somebody finds this story interesting - I know it's probably boring compared to other's tales, but it's the best I can do for now.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Canuck100[/mention] Thanks for posting this, bud!
Not many M/M sleeping bag bondage stories around here!
Too bad the author is no longer with us. I have a feeling he and I would've gotten along just fine 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] somehow I had guessed that this story would catch your attention :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Canuck100[/mention] If you have another one of the same genre saved up on your computer, please, do post it!

Yeah, it's a shame that guy isn't here.
Aside from getting along with each other, I'm quite confident my winter sleeping bags would've given this little fetish of his a WHOLE lot more depth 8-)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BUMPING this story so that Puffalover, The WinterShuffle, Gagfan and our other sleeping bag-bondage enthusiasts can see this!

puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

Love this story!! I remember reading it a while back on the old site. Definitely a classic. There’s just so much here that I relate to just like the other sleeping bag bondage lovers.

Thanks for bringing this story back. Would love to get in touch with the author.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic