Jon (McA) : Susan gets her own back (f/fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jon (McA) : Susan gets her own back (f/fm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jon (McA)'s stories
Susan gets her own back
Story index at the bottom

By Jon (McA)

This is the follow-on part of the story of my evening with Susan, who was babysitting both me and her younger sister Karen. My parents and Susan and Karen's parents were all away overnight, so Susan was looking after us all at her house. Susan was 16 and Karen and I both 13 or 14.

To recap, we had played a tie-up-and-escape game where Susan had been hog-tied (not that I knew the term then) and she had managed a magnificent escape almost unaided. Susan's condition for playing the game was that Karen should also be tied up. Karen and I reneged on the deal, and Susan only discovered this when she got herself free. Susan was not pleased. 'Now I'm going to deal with Miss smart-aleck over there,' said Susan when she was free. 'And you're going to help,' she added to me.

Susan fetched a dining room chair and plonked it down in the area of floor we had cleared. 'Sit!' she ordered and Karen obediently sat down. Susan looked at me and said, 'I'm sure we can tie her to this somehow.' I stood and looked at the chair (which I had previously dismissed as a non-starter for tying up) and then crawled around examining the way it was fitted together. While I was doing that, Susan pulled off the socks and gloves she had been wearing to protect her wrists and ankles and handed them to Karen, saying, 'Better get these on, we're going to tie you tight!' I stood up and announced that we could probably make the tie-up work. Karen put the socks and gloves on and was looking a little nervous by now.

The chair was one of those minimal Scandinavian designs in wood which were popular in the 1960's. It had chubby cylindrical legs, with the back legs going up to form the sides of the chair back. The tops of the legs were linked by wooden rails, the side ones immediately under the seat, the front and back ones a little lower. The seat was just a slightly concave piece of plywood padded and upholstered. The back of the chair was a curved piece of plywood about nine inches deep. Not much to tie to, but I had worked out a scheme that I thought would work.

I started by tying Karen's body back to the chair. I stood behind the chair and put the middle of a long scarf against the chair back to Karen's left. I took one end under the chair back and across Karen's waist to her right. The other end went over the top of the chair back and across her chest, above her bust, but still below her arms. I took both ends behind the chair back to her right and knotted them together.

I tied one of Karen's legs while Susan watched me then tied the other leg. I used a long sock to tie her ankle to the chair leg, then a scarf to tie her knee back to the chair leg and down to the front corner of the chair seat, the scarf going behind the chair leg under the seat.

Tying Karen's arms was going to be trickier; there wasn't much to tie them to on that chair. It took some experimenting to get the lengths right, but what I did was to tie Karen's wrists with a scarf so they were secure but had about a foot of slack between them. I then used socks to tie Karen's arms, just above her elbows, to the extended chair legs which formed the sides of the chair back. Her wrists were thus about a foot apart at waist level, but with no scope to bring them together or to reach any of the other knots.

'Brilliant!' announced Susan, 'I'll do the gag.' Susan took a long hockey sock, carefully found its mid-point then tied a knot there. She forced the knot into Karen's mouth and tied the ends of the sock together behind her head.

I looked at Karen and made a spread-hands gesture. She had just enough freedom of movement to shrug back. While I was still looking at Karen, Susan grabbed me and forced me to the floor. I ended up lying on my tummy, with Susan sitting on my bottom and straddling me. She was holding my wrists together behind my back. 'You don't get away with that trick either,' she said. 'We can make this easy or very difficult,' she added. I settled for easy.

Susan fetched another chair and sat me down on it. It was at that point I realised that I had given her all the tips she needed to make a really good job of tying me up. Sure enough, Susan copied the tie up I had used on Karen. She tied me back into the chair with a long scarf, tied my legs and knees in the same way, but paused when she was about to tie my wrists. She thought for a moment and then smiled to herself. She disappeared out of the room and came back with the woollen gloves out of my coat pockets. She handed them to me and I put them on. (Without skin protection, you can get hurt being tied up, even with scarves and socks.) Instead of tying my wrists the way I had tied Karen's, Susan tied then behind my back with a short scarf. She hitched a sock round my wrist binding and down to the rail linking the back legs of the chair. Finally, Susan made up another knotted-sock gag and applied it to me (not as bad as I expected it to be).

Susan admired her knotcraft while Karen and I looked at each other helplessly. 'I'm off to bed,' said Karen. (It was gone midnight by this time.) 'You two get to bed when you can.' And with that, she left the room, followed by our muffled protests.

Karen and I tried to discuss our plight, but we were too well gagged for either of us to understand properly what the other was saying. I realised that the basis of Susan's challenge was probably that I might be able to move my chair so that I could untie Karen with my hands still tied. Karen's hands were in such a position that she would not be able to reach my bonds at all. I was not, however, entirely confident that we could get free, despite Susan's apparent expectation.

It turned out to be quite difficult to move the chair; it was heavy and I couldn't get much grip with my feet. Eventually, I managed to manoeuvre my chair so that it was back-on to the side of Karen's chair. I reached up to undo one of her elbow bonds. At least, I tried; my wrists were hitched down to the rail between the chair's back legs, so I couldn't lift them high enough to do anything. I peered over my shoulder; sure enough, there was no way I could reach. I thought for a moment, the started shuffling my chair so I could reach the scarf tying Karen's knee. This was sheer desperation, on the principle of untying anything I could reach and hoping for the best. Karen saw what I was doing and started manoeuvring her chair to meet me. At full stretch, I could just reach the knot on the scarf securing Karen's left knee and undo it. Karen moved the knee from side to side and up and down (her ankle bond was free to slide on the chair leg). She became quite excited and nodded her head vigorously. I couldn't see that I had done anything useful, but she seemed to think so. Accordingly, I worked my way slowly and exhaustingly round to Karen's right knee.

After a few minutes fumbling, I got Karen's right knee untied. Karen was now able to demonstrate what was exciting her so. With nothing to hold her knees back, she was able to slide her bottom forward on the chair. Her upper body and arms of course came lower as she did so. I shuffled my chair around to Karen's right elbow. I still couldn't reach the knot. Karen nodded frantically towards the other elbow. I worked round behind the her chair to position myself at her left elbow. I was getting very tired doing this by now. I could just reach a knot with my finger tips. It proved very difficult to untie, but eventually I managed it. Karen wiggled her elbow to get the sock completely loose, then she was able to get her hands together and free her wrists. She was on the home straight now. She pulled her right arm out of its elbow bond without untying it. She pulled off her gloves and reached up to her gag. The gag was too tight to pull down, so she had to untie it. Finally she untied her ankles.

It took Karen a while to straighten up before she could begin untying me. While I sat impatiently and uncomfortably waiting for Karen to release me, I looked at the clock. It was one in the morning; it had taken us almost an hour to get Karen free. Her fingers were still a bit shaky, so it took her another five minutes or so to get me untied. We staggered off to our respective beds vowing vengeance.

Vengeance didn't quite work out as planned, but that's another story.