K.C. : A Weekend with Sam (m/fm, fm/m, mm/fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

ffixwarrior
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

K.C. : A Weekend with Sam (m/fm, fm/m, mm/fm)

Post by ffixwarrior »

A Weekend with Sam

During this past winter, there was one weekend where Anita’s parents were called away to attend a niece’s ceremony, so they had called Anita over to look after Sam for the weekend. Of course, with her being left with her brother for the weekend, she had called me over to spend some time with her to keep her from going crazy. So, I drove on over to her house.

When I got to the door, I ran the doorbell. No answer. Rang the doorbell again and got no answer. Getting impatient and cold, I decided to ring Anita’s cell phone to have her come down and answer the door.

“Hello?” I heard a male voice answer.

“Hello? Sam?” I answered back, realizing it was Sam.

“Sam! Is that K.C.? Gimme the phone!” I heard Anita yell out in the background.

“Hello?” I heard Anita say, once Sam had given her the phone.

“Hey! How come you didn’t answer? Why’d your brother pick up?” I asked.

“Ugh…he’s got me all tied up right now so I couldn’t get to my phone,” she replied.

“Well, can you send him down to get the door? It’s kinda cold outside,” I said, gritting my teeth.

“Oh yeah…Sam, go get the door for K.C.,” I heard Anita say to her brother.

“You didn’t hear the doorbell earlier?” I asked.

“Nope, busted…hey!” I heard, before seeing the call hang up.

I ended up waiting for about 5 more minutes before Sam finally came down to get the door.

“Thanks for finally letting me in,” I muttered.

For this day, I was wearing a black overcoat, black sweater, blue jeans, and sneakers. I took off my coat and left my sneakers near the shoe rack by the door.

“Where’s Anita?” I asked.

“I dunno,” Sam replied, with a sly smile.

“Gah, you’re such a nuisance,” I replied, heading upstairs to look for Anita.

First, I headed over to Anita’s room. He must have left her tied up in her closet, I thought. So, I opened up her closet. No luck. Checked under her bed. No sign of her there either. Went into her parents’ bedroom and did a quick peek. Wasn’t there either. Passed by Sam’s room and from a quick glance, saw that she wasn’t there either.

So, I went back downstairs to question Sam on Anita’s whereabouts.

“Did you put her in a closet somewhere?” I asked him.

“Maybe…” Sam replied.

“This is getting annoying! Just tell me where she is…” I pleaded.

“Fine…I’ll lead you to where she is, but first you gotta let me tie you up,” Sam answered.

“Why?”

“Because you’ll untie her and she’ll get back at me.”

Hmm…pretty smart. Holding all the cards to ensure protection for himself. I decided to give in.

“Okay, you win.”

“Wait here,” Sam said, running off upstairs and returning with some lengths of rope. “Put your hands behind you.”

He then proceeded to cross my wrists together and began to loop the rope around them. As he tied my wrists together, I felt him pull the rope tighter through each loop around before he finally cinched the rope and tied it off.

“Now, lemme blindfold you,” he commanded.

“Why?”

“Because I want it to be a surprise.”

“Grrrrrrrrrrrr...fine, just hurry up already.”

He then grabbed a scarf from the coat rack and tied it over my eyes to blindfold me. Once he was finished, he made good on his deal and began to slowly lead me up the stairs. I was then led into one of the rooms.

“Have a seat,” he instructed, guiding me over to what felt like a computer chair (the ones with the rolling wheels). I then felt him use more rope to tie my ankles together and then to the chair support (the thing holding it up from the wheels). He then used more rope to tie my arms and upper body together to the back of the chair.

“Finished yet?” I asked, impatiently.

“Yep, all done,” he replied, tugging the knots on each of the ropes to make sure they were secure. My blindfold was then removed. “And…here she is.”

I opened my eyes and couldn’t believe I had missed finding her. When I had peered into Sam’s room, I had seen a messy bed with all his clothes spread out on top of some heavy comforters. However, once Sam had removed the blindfold, I saw that Anita had been lying bound underneath the comforter and pile of clothes. She was wearing a beige sweater and had on a pair of black stirrup leggings. Like me, her wrists had been crossed and tied behind her back and her ankles her been tied together as well. However, instead of her ankles being tied to a chair support, they had been hogtied to her wrists by a short length of rope. In addition, long scarves had been used to blindfold and gag her.

I could tell this was going to be a long afternoon with Sam…

Part 2:

When I last left off, Sam had pulled the covers off of his bed, revealing a well-restrained Anita. She was lying on her side with her head resting on the pillow. Her hands and feet had been hogtied behind her back and she was gagged and blindfolded by long scarves.

“Wow, that’s quite a job you did on your sister,” I commented.

“Yep, didn’t even take that long too,” Sam answered.

He then went to work on removing Anita’s gag. At first, I thought she had been gagged detective-style, as the scarf was large enough to cover her mouth. However, once he removed it, there was yet another scarf in place that had been used to cleave gag her. Once Sam had undone that gag, he gently removed a small sock that had been stuffed in Anita’s mouth.

“Phew…good to finally have that out of my mouth,” Anita said, as Sam untied the blindfold from her eyes. “And it looks like you’re in a bind too,” she added, once the blindfold had been removed and she had seen me.

“Well, hello to you too…nyah,” I replied, sticking out my tongue at her. “I couldn’t find you earlier, so I had let him tie me up for him to show me where you were.”

“You guys are boring, I’m heading downstairs to watch some TV…be back in a bit,” Sam said, heading out the door.

“So what happened when you hung up earlier,” I asked, out of curiosity.

“I didn’t hang up. I told you over the phone that he had tied me up. At that point, he had already tied my hands behind my back, so I couldn’t get my phone. And when you had called, he was halfway done with tying my feet together,” Anita replied.

“So why’d it take so long for Sam to come down? I was freezing my ass off outside,” I continued.

“Oh…yeah, sorry about that. Once he hung up my phone, he finished tying my feet and put me in a hogtie. And when I tried to argue with him, as you just saw, he went on to gag and blindfold me,” she explained.

“Do you think you can get out of the ropes?” I asked.
“I’d been trying to get loose before you got here, but you know how Sam is. He always makes the little extra effort in keeping his big sister tied up nice and tight,” she sighed. She then rolled over onto her stomach and pulled her feet back to see if she could get her ankles free. “I keep reaching for the ropes, but can’t find any knots,” she grunted, renewing her efforts to get free.

She was so close yet so far…her fingers were able to reach the coils of rope around her ankles, but her brother had been smart enough to tie the knot away from where she could reach. It was then that I noticed how well the ropes looked on her outfit. The white ropes blended in well with her beige sweater and was a sharp contract to her black stirrups leggings.

“How bout you? Can you get free?” she asked.

I strained against the ropes holding me to the chair. Sam had taken his time in tying my hands behind my back. The ropes had been tied tightly and twisting my fingers back, I couldn’t find any knots. The ropes tied around my arms and ankles weren’t as carefully tied, but in order to get those ropes loose, I still needed my hands.

“Nope…I’m pretty stuck, your brother’s a real pro at this,” I remarked. “When do you think he’s going to untie us?”

She rolled back onto her side to face me. “When he feels like it.”

“Well, I don’t plan on being tied up the entire time I’m here…let’s see if we can work together,” I suggested. “Roll your way over to the edge of the bed.”

She then maneuvered herself on the bed with her back facing me so that I could reach for the ropes. From her position, I had the sudden urge to tickle the soles of her bare feet. With her back facing me, she wouldn’t expect it coming and also wouldn’t be able to pull her feet away since they were bound to her wrists (gotta love the hogtie position).

I rolled my way over with the computer chair and that’s where the problems began. First, once I had gotten close enough to the bed, I realized that the chair wasn’t on the same level as the bed. Sam’s bed was pretty high, but his desk was at a much lower level, so he didn’t need his chair up that high. And although the chair was pneumatic, with my hands tied behind me, I could raise the chair up using the levers below the chair. So, it turns out that Anita was at about my shoulder level, well away from where my hands were. Secondly, even if my chair had been on the same level, Sam hadn’t retied my hands behind the chair. So, my hands were stuck between my back and the chair back.

“Can you reach any of the knots?” she called out over her shoulder. Her back was still turned towards me and her feet and hands wriggled futilely against the rope bonds. I couldn’t resist the tickle temptation, so I bent my head as far down as I could and used my tongue to lick the sole of her foot, up to where the stirrups of her leggings were.

“Eeeeeeeek! What the heck are you doing?!?” she replied, rolling over onto her side to face me. She seemed completely shocked then and there.

“Hehe…you were just so vulnerable, I couldn’t help myself,” I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

“Ugh…gross,” was all she could say. She then rolled herself onto her back and tried to get the saliva off by wiping her foot on Sam’s bed sheets. “You DO realize I got barefoot when I’m at home, right?”

“Yeah,” I said with a laugh. “I mean, there’s not a whole lot we can do right now. So why not have a little fun?”

“Grr…if this bed only weren’t so high…” she started to say, scooting herself over to the edge of the bed.

“And what?” I asked. “There’s nothing you can do…your brother hogtied you pretty tight.”

“Oh yeah?” she replied. She then courageously (foolishly?) rolled herself off of the bed and landed with a loud thud on the hardwood floor, right next to my feet. “OWWWWWWWW!”

“Are you okay?” I asked, half-laughing, half concerned.

“Yeah…I think so…” she replied, grimacing with some pain. But then she immediately rolled herself over and reached out with her bound hands to tickle my feet.

“What’s this?” I said, easily rolling my chair away from her.

“How do you like that now?” she replied, turning to face me and squirming her way back over to me.

“Not so easy to get over here when you don’t have a roller chair, hah,” I teased.

It was hilarious to see her inch her way towards me in her bound state. Every time she got close, I was able to roll away.

“No fair,” Anita said, once she tired out from her efforts. “If only Sam didn’t tie my hands and feet together…”

“You look kinda like a worm when you squirm,” I joked.

“You suck…just wait till I get out of this,” she replied. She rolled back onto her stomach and bent her legs back to attempt to get her feet free from their ropes again.

“Here, lemme at least help you up off your stomach,” I offered. “Use my legs to see if you can pull yourself up.” I positioned myself so that the chair back was lined up with the bed so that it wouldn’t roll away. With a bit of effort, she was able to lean up against my legs and power herself into a kneeling position. “Better?”

“Much better,” she said with relief.

“Not much help though…you could probably only untie my feet,” I mentioned.

“There IS something else I could do,” she said with a sly smile. She then turned towards me and inched her way over to me, placing her head in my lap and moving in an up and down motion. “Like that?”

“Mmmmmm…yeah,” I replied, with pleasure.
Unfortunately, this got cut short as we heard Sam coming up the stairs. We immediately stopped ourselves just in time as he opened the door to his room.

What was Sam going to do with us now?

Part 3:

Just before Sam came in, Anita had laid herself down on the floor and rolled back onto her stomach to give the impression that she had been nowhere near my crotch area in the last couple of minutes.

“What are you guys doing?” Sam asked, opening the door. “And how’d you get off the bed?

“Oh…nothing,” Anita replied nervously, arching her back to look up at Sam. She then tugged on her hogtie rope with her feet. “Still trying to get out of the ropes, right?”

“Yeah…that’s right,” I answered, following her lead.

“Okay…well I’m hungry. Can you make dinner now?” Sam asked Anita.

“How bout untying me first? And a please would be nice,” Anita answered.

“Ha, I don’t need to please anyone,” Sam retorted, grabbing one of his pillows and chucking it at his sister’s face. “I could just order some pizza and leave you like this.” He then started to close the door again.

“No no, wait! You win,” Anita immediately said. “Just undo the knots already. My legs are getting tired.”

“Ok…fine,” Sam said, bending down to untie Anita. He first released the knot holding her feet and hands together, leading to a sigh of relief from his big sister, as she was able to lower her feet back to the ground. He then untied the ropes around Anita’s ankles and finally her wrists.

“Feels much better to be finally free,” Anita said, standing on her tippy-toes and lifting her arms to stretch out. “And those ropes were pretty tight too,” she continued, rubbing her wrists.

“Ahem, a little help here?” I said, reminding them that I was still tied to the chair. After a couple of minutes, Sam and Anita had me untied from the ropes.

“Hey, wanna get back at your brother?” I suggested.

“Sure,” Anita replied.

“Huh, what? No!” Sam said, starting to run away.

It didn’t take very long before we chased him down and tackled him to the floor. Anita sat down on top of her brother’s back and with my assistance was able to get his arms pinned behind him.

“Go grab the ropes from his room,” she instructed me.

Once I returned with the ropes, we proceeded to tie his hands (crossed-ways) behind his back with him yelling profanities and curses the entire time. This was quickly solved, however, once I grabbed the scarves that had been used to blindfold and gag Anita earlier to use on Sam. She quickly cleave gagged him and tied a tight knot behind his head.

“Mmmmph!” Sam screamed through his gag.

“Not so loud now, are we?” Anita teased.

We then helped Sam up off the floor and carefully led him down the stairs back down to the living room. I noticed that Anita was holding some of the leftover ropes that I had brought earlier.

“Go lie down on the couch, on your stomach,” she commanded her brother. Surprisingly (to me), he actually obeyed.

She went on to tie his ankles together with another length of rope, wrapping it numerous times before cinching it off and tying the knot. She then tied one end of a short length of rope to his ankle ropes and looped the rope through the ropes around his wrists, bending his feet back to meet with the hands. Just when I thought she’d stop when his feet were a few inches from his hands, she actually pulled hard on the rope, causing his hands to touch his feet momentarily.

“Mmmmmph…” Sam groaned through his gag, shaking his head in obvious pain.

“Now you know how I felt those past times you hogtied me,” Anita said.

However, out of mercy, she released her hold on the rope a bit and gave him a few inches of slack. Once there were about 6 inches in between his hands and feet, she tied off the rope near his wrist bonds, completing the hogtie.

Just then, we heard the doorbell ring…

Part 4:

“I thought your parents were out of town for the weekend,” I mentioned to Anita.

“Crap, I sure hope not,” Anita responded, heading to the door to go see who it was. If that were her parents, we would’ve been in deep trouble if they saw that we had tied up Sam.

It turns out that it was Sam’s friend, Jack, who had been dropped off by his mom.

“Hey, Jack,” Anita greeted him, waving to his mom in the car as she closed the door. “What’re you doing here?”

“Sam invited me over to play some video games,” Jack replied, taking off his coat and shoes. “Why’d you guys tie him up?” he continued, noticing Sam on the couch.

“Long story,” Anita replied. “I’ll leave you to untie Sam while I start up dinner,” she continued, heading into the kitchen.

And with that, Jack went to work on the ropes holding his best friend in a hogtie. I chose not to help him since I figured Sam had barely been tied up for five minutes while we had been tied up for about a half hour. After a bit of a while, Jack was able to undo all the knots that Anita had tied and release Sam from all the ropes.

“C’mon, let’s go upstairs, I only have a couple of hours before my mom comes back,” Jack said.

“I’ll get you back later,” Sam said, before heading upstairs to play video games.

The next 45 minutes went by smoothly with me watching some TV and helping Anita out occasionally in the kitchen. Anita then called the boys down and we ate dinner for about a half hour. Of course, the boys finished quicker than us to get back to playing their video games, which was good since it gave more free time to Anita and me.

“I’m glad I brought you over,” Anita said, after a long make out session.

“Why?” I replied, with a huge grin on my face.

“Because…you keep me entertained,” she continued, kissing me on the cheek.

“Mmm…and…because you know your brother is a pest,” I joked.

“Yeah…hey, you want some ice cream?” she asked, changing the subject.

“Sure, what do you have?”

“Um…nothing. Apparently, Sam must’ve finished our last pint of chocolate ice cream,” Anita said, after looking through the freezer. She quickly turned to me with pleading eyes. “Could you go to the supermarket to pick up some ice cream?”

“Ok, fine. Anything else you want me to pick up?”

“Maybe some soda too. That should be it. Thanks, hun!”

“You know, while I’m gone, your brother’s just going to tie you up again.”

“No…he’s too busy playing games with Jack.”

Sure enough, when I got back from the supermarket, I was greeted at the front door by Sam again. This time he was holding a rope in his hands.

“Ok…where’d you stash your sister?” I asked.

“Uh uh, same deal as last time. Hands behind your back,” he replied.

He placed my hands palm-to-palm with each other and began to tie the rope around them. Once my hands were secured, I had been blindfolded again with a large scarf.

I then felt myself being led through the house and down a staircase to their basement. There was a clear difference in temperature as I felt the coldness of the stairs. Even with socks on, my feet were beginning to feel numb.

“It’s freezing down here,” I muttered.

“Tough…sit down,” he instructed. “Feet out in front.”

In the background, I could hear Anita struggling to get free. However, I was distracted again as I felt Sam use another length of rope to tie my ankles together. Just as he had done with my hands, I felt the ropes tighten up before he tied the knot. I was now bound hand and foot on the cold basement floor.

“Told you I’d get you back,” he said, loosening the knot that held the scarf over my eyes. I now was able to see what I had heard earlier. In front of me, Anita sat, bound similar to how I had been; her hands had been tied behind her back and her feet had been tied in front of her. I noticed that she had been smart enough to wear her Ugg boots though. Additionally, she had been silenced by a large scarf that was used to cleave gag her.

“Maff off phe gaff,” Anita tried to say.

“I think she wants you to remove the scarf,” I suggested to Sam, to which he complied.

“Thanks,” Anita said, once the gag was removed from her mouth. “K.C.’s right. It’s really cold down here. Can we go back upstairs?”

“But you said you didn’t mind earlier. All you wanted were your boots since your feet were cold,” Sam reasoned.

“Yeah, but I would’ve told you eventually how cold I was if you didn’t gag me with that stupid scarf,” Anita replied.

“But I‘ve gotta head back-“, Sam started to say, before we heard Jack come downstairs.

“Wow, it’s really cold down here,” Jack mentioned.

“See? Feel my hands, they’re like ice now, “Anita said to Sam.

“Yeah…you’re right,” Sam agreed, as he reached behind Anita’s back to feel her hands. “Help me untie their legs,” he instructed Jack.

Once Jack and Sam had untied the ropes keeping our feet bound, we quickly made our way back upstairs, where it was much warmer. It was then that I noticed how Sam had tied Anita’s hands behind her back. The hands had been crossed and tied with multiple coils going horizontally and vertically, with a square knot near the top of the ropes and in between the coils, ensuring she wouldn’t be able to reach it with her fingers.

“Ok, down on the floor,” Sam commanded.

“Wait, let me get my shoes off first. I don’t want to have to mop up dust later on,” Anita interrupted. She then attempted to get one of her boots off by bending her leg back and reaching for it with her hands. “Ugh…Sam, can you take my boots off for me? I can’t do it with my hands tied behind me,” Anita asked, lifting her leg up.

“Fine...”, Sam replied, peeling off the Ugg boot from her leg to reveal her snow-white feet. He then did the same for her other leg. Once he placed her boots back on the shoe rack, Sam and Jack laid us face down on the floor next to each other, with my head near Anita’s feet and her head near mine.

“Your feet smell all sweaty,” I remarked, catching her scent.

“You weren’t saying that earlier when you licked them,” she replied. “And at least my socks aren’t all dirty like yours are.” She was right, as they had collected a lot of dust from the basement floor.

“That sounds so gross,” Sam said. “Here, tie her feet,” Sam instructed Jack, tossing him a length of rope as he wrapped a rope around my ankles.

Once they were finished, they fetched up some scarves and used them to cleave gag us.

“All right, that should hold them for awhile,” Sam said, once he finished tying his sister’s gag in place and checking the knots on the ropes to see that they were secure. “Let’s go play some more video games.”

Once they headed back upstairs and were out of earshot, we began our escape attempt. We both were able to get into a sitting position by turning over onto our backs and rolling ourselves up off the floor (although it took me a bit more effort, as Anita was more nimble than I was). I then scooted myself over to Anita so that we were back to back with each other and tried to undo the ropes keeping her hands locked behind her back. I fumbled a bunch of times, mainly because I couldn’t get my fingers in position to pick away at the knot (which showed just how much time and effort Sam put into tying up his big sister). After a couple of minutes, Anita grabbed my hands to cease my attempts and instead, tried to untie my wrist bonds. Apparently, Sam hadn’t done as good of a job at tying my wrists as Anita was able to easily reach my knot. However, since her wrists were crossed on top of each other, she was working one-handed and thus, took a long time in finally undoing the knot. With a bit more effort and struggling, the ropes loosened up just enough that I was finally able to pull my hands free. I then removed the scarf from my mouth that kept me gagged.

“Your brother sure has learned a lot from boy scouts,” I said, turning to Anita to untie the knot for her gag.

“Mmm-hmm,” Anita mouthed through her gag. “Bleh, I’m going to have to throw those into the laundry later,” she continued, once I had removed the cleave gag.

And there’s where my efforts in releasing Anita had ceased, which she noticed.

“Aren’t you going to untie me now?” she asked.

“Not just yet,” I replied, with a smile.

“Aww…but I’ve been tied up for like an hour now,” she complained, struggling in her ropes.

“You can wait a little longer,” I teased. “Here, I’ll get you a glass of water,” I said, heading to the kitchen.

Once she had a few sips of water, I flipped her over so that she was face-down on the floor. Taking one of the ropes that kept me tied earlier, I tied one end of her ankle bindings, looped it through the wrist ropes, and pulled on the rope to force her to bend her legs back to join the hands and feet together.

“Grr…this is soooo unfair,” Anita said, looking back over her shoulder. “I helped you get loose earlier.”

“Yeah, but you’re so cute when you’re tied up,” I replied. Once there was about 6 inches of slack between her hands and feet, I completed the hogtie by tying the knot off to her ankle ropes. “There, see if you can get out of that,” I said, patting her on the butt.

“Well…unh…if you couldn’t get my ropes off earlier…ugh…I don’t see how I’m going to get out of this”, Anita pouted. “Still can’t believe you hogtied me.”

“Hehe…I think you know why,” I said, slyly. “It’s tickle time!”

“Oh ho ho, no noooooo eek hehehe!” Anita squealed, trying her best to roll away from my fingers as I assaulted her bare soles. “Please…hehe…stop!”

“Wah, you’re too loud…but I can fix that,” I commented, retrieving her scarf. She tried to fight the inevitable by keeping her lips sealed and turning her head away as I tried to get the scarf in her mouth.

I tickled her sides with my hand and was able to slip the scarf in between her teeth.

“What’s going on down here?” I heard Sam say, as he caught me tying the knot to Anita’s gag.

“Umm…nothing?” I answered.

He must have been quite surprised for 2 reasons: 1) I was no longer tied up and 2) I was lying on top of his hogtied sister, putting a gag in place.

“Okay…I’m heading back upstairs now,” he said, after some awkward silence.

Once he left, I continued on my tickling rampage for about 5minutes before giving her break. I then watched her squirm about on the floor for 5 more minutes before finally deciding to untie her.

“Told you we couldn’t do that stuff with my brother around,” Anita said, once she was finally loose. “Now he might tell my parents.”

“They don’t come back until tomorrow night…hopefully he’ll forget by then,” I mentioned. “And it’s not like we were kissing or anything.”

“Yeah…maybe you’re right,” Anita replied. “Hey, it’s getting late, you should probably head home now. I’ll call you tomorrow to help me take care of them again.”

“Okay, good night.”

I then headed back home, thinking on what other bondage adventures we would encounter tomorrow.

Part 5 (Conclusion):

It was early Sunday evening and as I already knew, I had received a call from Anita to go spend some time with her and Sam before her parents came back. It was another chilly day, so I wore a thick blue sweater with some black jeans, a large overcoat to stay warm, and brown work boots.

I had rolled up to the door expecting Sam to answer it, but to my surprise, Anita had greeted me instead. She was wearing a gray long sleeve V-neck shirt and a pair of blue skinny jeans (which had some water marks on them). She had her hair tied back in a ponytail and was wearing glasses. And from the apron she wore over her clothes, I guessed she had probably just been making something in the kitchen.

“Hey, I think this is one of the few times you’ve actually opened the door for me,” I mentioned to her. “But I guess that’s a lot easier when you’re not covered in ropes.”

“Haha, get inside, wise-guy. It’s cold outside,” she replied.

“What’s your brother up to?” I asked, removing my coat and shoes. “And why’re your jeans wet?”

“He’s playing upstairs with Jack,” she replied. “I made them some noodles earlier and accidentally splashed some water while washing up. You want me to make you some?”

“No thanks, I ate before I left.”

“Okay, wanna head upstairs to my room?”

“Sure.”

She ditched the apron back in the kitchen and we went upstairs. Once we were in Anita’s room, she closed the door, removed her glasses, and slipped out of her wet jeans. I figured we were going to fool around for a bit since her brother was preoccupied with Jack and since we had a good amount of time before their parents came back. But, boy, was I wrong.

“Hmm…are you getting excited?” Anita asked, noticing I was staring at her in her panties.

“Hehe, yes ma’am!” I replied, with a huge grin on my face.

“Here, come put this on,” Anita instructed, taking out the straitjacket that had been my costume last Halloween.

“How come?” I asked, curiously.

“It’ll be a surprise…” she replied coyly.

So, I decided to play along and slipped my arms into the straitjacket. She made sure to buckle me in so that it felt snug and tight and pulled my arms around my body to tie off the sleeves behind my back. Lastly, she pulled the crotch strap under me and secured it to the back of the straitjacket.

“How’s that feel?” she asked.

“Umm…I dunno. It’s just like last time, I can’t get out,” I answered.

“Good, now take a seat,” she commanded, helping me down to the hardwood floor. “And cross your legs like an Indian.”

She then grabbed a length of rope from her secret stash and began to use it to tie my ankles together. She made sure to cinch the rope and tied off the knot at the front of my ankles.

“Now to get back at what you did to me yesterday,” she said, waving her fingers naughtily before she began to tickle my feet.

“No, wait, I’m sorry, I’m- haha, no, seriously, hehe, stop, please!” I pleaded, hoping to get some mercy. I struggled hard against the straitjacket, but got absolutely nowhere.

“No way, this is too much fun!” Anita replied, continuing her assault. She even took off my socks to expose my bare soles.

“I can’t, hehe, I can’t breathe!”

“Now you know how I felt!”

“HEHEHEHE NO MORE! PLEASE NO MORE!” I screamed. It was beginning to become too much for me.

“Looks like someone’s getting a bit too loud,” Anita said, getting up to grab a scarf from her closet. Within moments, she had me cleaved gagged with it.

I spent the next couple of minutes enduring more of the tickle torture as I muffled my laughter into my gag. Even from all the tickling, I couldn’t resist the excitement of watching her tickle me in her undies.

“Wow, watching you like this actually makes ME thirsty,” Anita commented. “But I can’t let my brother see me like this,” she continued with a smile. She then went back over to her closet and wiggled herself into a pair of black leggings. “Be right back,” she said, pinching my cheek, before heading out of the room.

What happened next I couldn’t see, but I could definitely hear what was going on. First, there was a loud thud, as if someone fell on the floor.

“Hey! Oww! Get off me!” Anita yelled out.

“Quick! Get her hands! Hold them there while I tie them,” Sam instructed.

“Ugh! Let me go!” Anita insisted.

“All right, move your hands so I can tie the knot in place. There. Lemme go get some more rope to tie her feet,” Sam said.

“Okay. (After a couple of seconds) Whoa, she’s too heavy, I can’t hold her down! Sam!” Jack said.

From here, Anita came rushing back to her room, with Jack on her tail and Sam coming soon thereafter. I had heard everything correctly; Sam and Jack had succeeded in tying Anita’s wrists palm-to-palm with each other behind her back, but Jack couldn’t keep Anita pinned down.

“I swear, I’ll kick you guys,” Anita warned.

“I like our chances,” Sam taunted. “2-on-1…and your hands are tied.”

And kick she did. However, fighting 2-on-1 with your hands tied behind your back is pretty unfair and soon, Sam got ahold of her foot and the two were able to trip her back down to the floor. She was lying on her back with the boys holding each of her legs.

“All right, sharpshooter time,” Sam said. They had watched a lot of WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) and were using a submission move called the sharpshooter, where the wrestler grabs a hold of the opponent’s legs, crosses them, and flips them over face down onto the mat, putting pressure on the legs and back to make the opponent tap out. Sam was able to execute this move on his sister, and was able to get her flipped over face down on the floor, while holding onto her ankles to cause strain to her knees and lower back. Typically, you would see wrestlers push up from the floor to relieve some of the pressure, but in this case, since Anita’s hands were tied behind her, she didn’t have this luxury. And there was nothing I could do either, since Anita had restrained me so well and kept me gagged.

“Sam! I give! Let go, it hurts!” Anita cried out.

“Tap out?” Sam said.

“AHH! YES!”

“Dude, she can’t even tap out,” Jack commented.

“Oh yeah…you’re right,” Sam replied, releasing the hold and causing Anita’s legs to land back down to the floor. “Do we still have any more ropes, Jack?”

“Yeah.”

“All right, sis, we’re going to hogtie you. You can either make this easy on yourself and take it or we can make this hard and I put you in another sharpshooter.”

“Oww…ok, fine, do whatever,” she replied glumly and still in pain.

Using another length of rope, Sam set to work on tying Anita’s feet together, making sure to cinch the ropes and tying the knot between her ankles to prevent escape. He then rolled her onto her stomach to tie her ankles and wrists together. Using a short length of rope, he tied one end to her ankle bonds, passed them up through the wrist bonds and used the rope as a lever to pull her feet up close to her hands. He didn’t leave much slack; once there was about 3-4 inches in between her hands and feet, he knotted off the other end of the rope inside of the coils of her ankle ropes, leaving her in what looked to be a painful hogtie. I was partially grateful as the only bare soles she could tickle now at this point were her own.

“Ugh…this is really tight, can’t you loosen it up a little?” Anita asked of her brother.

“You didn’t show much mercy on me yesterday,” Sam replied back.

“I know…please can you let me out?” she continued.

“How bout no?” Sam answered, and had gone into her closet to grab a scarf.

“No! No gag, what if I need to- mmmmmmmmmmmph,” Anita got out before Sam had cleave gagged her with the scarf. He made sure to knot it off tightly behind her head, pinning her ponytail in the process.

“Don’t sweat it, I’ll be back to untie you in a little bit,” Sam reassured her, patting her on the head.

Sam and Jack then left the room, closing the door behind them.

Anita and I struggled futilely in our restraints; the ropes had been tied well around Anita’s wrists and ankles while I made zero progress at getting out of the straitjacket. We also attempted to make conversation through gag speak, but that didn’t turn out so well. After a little while, we heard some commotion coming from Sam’s room and heard the boys yelling out wrestling moves to each other. It appears they had gone at it for quite a while before Sam yelled out, “Okay! You win! I tap out!”

We spent the next half hour still stuck in our bonds, deciding to stop wasting our energy at trying to get free and just waiting for one of the boys to come untie us. Then, after what seemed to be eternity, Jack had opened the door to the room.

“Hey, I figured you guys might be thirsty,” he said, holding some juice boxes in hand. He first bent down to undo the scarf gag from Anita’s mouth and gave her a few sips of juice from a straw. Then, he removed my scarf gag and allowed me to drink some juice.

“What’s Sam doing?” Anita asked him.

“We were wrestling earlier and I got him to submit to being tied up. I left him hogtied in his room,” Jack replied.

“Well, can you untie us at least now? Pleaseeee?” Anita pleaded to Jack.

“Hmm...yeah, I guess it’s been long enough,” Jack agreed and bent down to start working on the knot keeping Anita’s wrists tied behind her. “Wow, I didn’t realize we did such a good job on you.”

“Yeah, you guys sure know how to tie your knots,” Anita commented.

Before Jack could begin to loosen the knot, his cell phone rang.

“Hold up guys, it’s my mom,” Jack said, heading out of the room. When he came back into the room, he had an anguished look on his face. “Sorry guys, I really have to go. There’s an emergency.”

“Wait! Don’t leave us here like this!” Anita yelled at him.

“I can’t, my mom’s already outside. I’m really sorry. Plus, your parents’ll be back soon.” he said, as if that was any consolation. He then hurried out the door and closed the door behind him.

“Jack! Wait, come back!” Anita cried out in frustration, but we heard the front door close downstairs. He wasn’t returning.

“Shit! I can’t let my mom and dad catch us like this. I’d be in huge trouble,” Anita said, panicking. She renewed her efforts to get free, using brute force in an attempt to squeeze her hands and feet out of the ropes.

It was then that I realized how foolish we were at letting Sam and Jack tie us up, since Sam would always come to untie us before their parents came back. But since Sam was tied up in his own room and with Jack having left, we were in left in a tough situation with no one available to untie us. Also, there was the safety and health factor to consider. For safety, even though Sam and Anita lived in a safe neighborhood, one question that came up was: Did Jack remember to lock the door behind him before heading out? As for health, it’s obviously never a good idea to leave someone tied up for a long period of time since there could be issues with blood circulation or even discomfort. My own feet were falling asleep from being tied in an awkward position and I had no idea how long Anita and Sam could last in their hogties.

“Stay calm, we can get out of this,” I tried to assure her. “Here, try to get my feet untied and I’ll try to help you.”

With my legs currently tied Indian style, I had no mobility and was very much stuck where I was. Anita, although she was in a hogtie, was more mobile than me and was able to turn herself over onto her side and wiggle herself close to my legs. However, this also presented a problem since with her hands tied so closely to her feet, she had a tough time reaching out with her fingers to loosen the knot. After a couple of minutes, she was able to untie the knot and remove the ropes from around my ankles. It was a real relief to have feeling in my feet again.

“Ok, now what?” Anita asked, with a bit of an impatient tone in her voice. But I didn’t have much of an answer for her.

“I wish you’d had chosen ropes instead,” I commented, looking down at my predicament. If she had tied me up in ropes, I would have had my hands available to try and untie her. But instead, my hands were completely useless as they were stuck inside the sleeves of the straitjacket. “Think you can get me out of this?”

“I’ll try,” she said. I laid myself down on the floor with my back facing her hands. I could feel her hands as she tried to find a way to undo the knot of the sleeves. After a couple of minutes, she realized it was hopeless.

“I can’t do it. The knot’s too big. And I can’t reach any of the buckles like this,” she lamented.

“Crap, umm…lemme see if I can find you some scissors downstairs,” I said.

I stood back up and made my way over to the door. And there’s where I ran into another reason why being in a straitjacket sucks. Because Jack had closed the door, I need to turn the door knob to get the door open. But I couldn’t do that without my hands.

“Dammit, so much for that,” I said, upon realization. “Do you have any scissors in the room?”

Anita looked up at me from the floor and tilted her head towards her desk. “I think I have some in my drawers.”

Again, a bit of a problem if you have no hands. I was desperate enough to even kneel down and try to use my teeth on the drawer handle to try and pull it open. Utter fail.

It was pretty cruel. Because Anita had put me in a straitjacket, I was completely unable to help her get loose or find anything that she could use to cut herself free with my hands stuck in the sleeves. Also, with the door closed, I wasn’t able to head downstairs to the kitchen to fetch a knife from the rack with my teeth (hey, it might’ve been possible). With Anita’s hands and feet connected so closely to each other, she was unable to get enough leverage with her hands to help me out of the straitjacket and unable to get up into a standing position. With the door closed, it prevented her any chance of getting out of her room and perhaps finding something sharp to cut the ropes. So, the only small chance we had to escape was for me to get Anita out of the hogtie without the use of my hands and without any cutting tools.

I made my way over to Anita to inspect her bonds more closely. I placed my head close to her wrist bonds to see if I could find the knot that kept them tied together and perhaps use my teeth to pick it loose. When she lifted her hands away from her back, it was then that I noticed the knot had been tied facing towards her back, placing it out of reach. I turned my attention to getting Anita’s feet free, but Sam had tied the knot to the ropes in between her ankles, making that inaccessible as well. The only knot that was accessible was the initial knot that Sam had tied to Anita’s ankle bonds before putting her in the hogtie.

Unfortunately, this was extremely difficult to do. Sam had been in the Boy Scouts, so he was no slouch in tying knots. It was tough enough to undo with my fingers, let alone my teeth. Also, throw in the fact that my face was right up against Anita’s heels and it was pretty much impossible. But that didn’t stop us from trying. As I tried to get at the knot, Anita pulled on the rope as much as she could with her legs to allow me to get in.

We kept this up for about an hour before giving up and trying to come up with excuses for when her parents came back. After a short while, we heard the front door open downstairs and Anita and Sam’s parents were calling for them. Since they didn’t come down (or more like, they couldn’t come down, due to their predicaments), they came upstairs. They first stopped by Sam’s room and I could hear them speaking in loud Chinese to Sam. Then, Anita’s dad came and opened up the door to our room and started talking in frantic Chinese to Anita. The funny (or not so funny) thing was that instead of untying her right away, he just kept asking her a bunch of questions (at least, that’s what it seemed like to me). The entire time, Anita sounded really nervous and seemed on the verge of crying. And I knew enough to keep my mouth shut (as I’d probably make things a whole lot worse). Eventually, her dad became so fed up with her responses that he just walked out of the room. Luckily, her mom came in shortly with Sam behind her and began to untie the ropes from her wrists and ankles. Her mom told her a couple more things before heading out the room with Sam.

When Anita finally turned to me to remove the straitjacket, she had tears in the eyes and just seemed devastated by what just happened. I told her everything would be all right and gave her a hug, which seemed to calm her down a bit. But she mentioned that I had to go since her parents were pretty mad about what happened and how worried they were. So, that’s pretty much how that weekend ended. No happy ending…but pretty much, from here, I wasn’t allowed to come over anymore to help babysit and we never let Sam tie both of us up ever again (which was pretty stupid of us to begin with, but you never really know until you actually get into trouble).