Short stories from the archives (multiple */*)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Short stories from the archives (multiple */*)

Post by Canuck100 »

This thread will be for stories too short to justify their own threads, but interesting enough to be reposted here.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Mon Sep 07 23:08:32 1998

Visit from Ireland (m/f)

It was the summer of 1977 and I had just graduated from high school. My cousin Claire (18) from Ireland was staying with us, as well her two friends, Moira (18) and Eileei (17 I think).

We were all pretty good friends, as I had met them all two summers ago when I was in Ireland. We all became very close, and I developed a serious attraction to Moira. Moira was tall, had a very nice figure, and had red, very curly, shoulder length hair. Moira sometimes used to wear a silk scarf around her neck. I used to tease her about the fact that she was very outspoken on all subjects, and that she wasn't afraid to voice her opinions.

One afternoon, Moira and I were in my room, talking. To tease her about talking too much (which she was at the moment), I jokingly grabbed a length of her scarf with two hands and placed it over her mouth. She opened her mouth to accomodate the scarf, pressed her mouth against it and clenched her lips against it. She immediately said "mmmppph,.. MMMppph!" I laughed, thinking that it was her response to my practical joke.

We kind of sat there for an awkward moment as I held the scarf to her mouth... and I noticed how Moira's mood quickly changed as she turned around and handed me the loose ends of the scarf, which she now held at the back of her head. The only sound was a pleading, little mmph, mmph" Regaining my senses, I carefully crossed the ends of the scarf at the back of her head. (It was tough to keep the curls out of the knot) I slowly but firmly drew back the ends of the scarf until it was snug. At this point Moira let out a playful, high pitched little moan which feigned resistance (you know the kind).

As I knotted the gag, I noticed that she had placed her hands, wrist to wrist, behind her back. Moira turned her head back towards me, using her eyes and head to gesture to her crossed wrists, gesturing to me with them as well. Even I could figure this one out, but I sheepishly explained that I didn't think that I had anything that would do the job.

She got up and motioned to me that she would be right back, as she left my room, still gagged, and walked into the room where she slept. After about a minute (during which time my heart was beating madly) she returned with 2, long, belt like strips of cloth and gave them to me. She then sat down next to me on the bed, turning her back to me as she offered her crossed wrists to me again. I selected a strip of cloth and set about to tie her wrists together as she "mmmppphh'd" advice (like "tighter you simpleton"). To which I responded by tightly cinching her bonds, and she, in turn, responded with a high-pitched mmmppph! After tying her wrists, she swung her legs around on the bed and offered me her ankles. I used the second cloth to tie Moira's ankles together. When I was finished, she laid down on the bed, her red curls falling back to frame her very pretty face, and began to work herself free.

As a novice, I knew that I hadn't really done a very effective job of tying up Moira or of gagging her. I'm sure that she could have easily untied herself, but she just continued to struggle as though she was inescapably bound. Even though she pretended that the gag was effective, she did manage to tell me "When I untie myself, I'll soon sort you out! I have special plans for you Boy-O!" In response, I told her that in view of her present position, I wasn't very worried.

She continued to struggle, giving out several different varieties of mmmmppph! There was the 'pleas untie me mmmpph; the I'm so frustrated that I'm all tied up mmmppph; as well as the scolding, I'll get you back mmmppph. All the while she used her hips, legs and torso in a slow but continuous struggle against the cloths that restrained her.

As she struggled, she would move herself from her back, to her side, and to her stomach.. in a slow but mmmmppph-filled struggle.

At this point, we heard the sound of car doors slamming in the driveway. My parents had returned from shopping with Claire and Eileen. I immediately panicked and looked out the window. As I turned back around, Moira had already freed herself, and was removing her gag. She camly gathered up the cloth and scarf, walked into her room and closed the door. I stayed in my room for about 10 min., as I needed to calm down. I wnet downstairs and sat at the kitchen table. I then heard the shower running. After about 1/2 hour, Moira came downstairs. Except for a few sly smirks, Moira almost totally ignored me the rest of the day.

Moira, Claire and Eileen returned to Ireland the following week. Moira and I never spoke of our adventure, much less re-enacted it.

To this day, I have not told a sole of what had occurred. When I came across this site, I decided to gather my thoughts and write about it. What do you think?
I have often thought of that afternoon with Moira. I spent the next few months trying to figure out what had happened. Instead of the end, it was, however, only the beginning of something that would rock my world the following summer, when I spent the 6 weeks in Ireland staying with my cousin Claire's family.

JJackSprat
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sat Sep 19 10:25:05 PDT 1998

Aunt (m/f)

I remember my first bondage experience like it was yesterday. I was young, and had been admiring detective magazine covers at any and every store that carried them. I didn't know what "bondage" meant, but I knew the sight of a pretty woman all bound and gagged really excited me.

So when my older, 25-year-old aunt, told me that I could tie her up if I just let her watch her show on TV, I just about lost it. While she watched, I gathered some rope and a couple bandanas. After the show I returned with an ear-to-ear grin, rope in hand. My goal was to recreate my detective magazine covers.

"Ready?" I asked. She smiled and answered, "How do you want me?"

It's probably not such a great idea to give a boy that much power, but I loved my aunt all the more for it. I told her to sit on the floor, and I grabbed the first length of rope. It was summer and she wore a halter top (it was the '70s) and a pair of tight shorts. I slipped off her sneakers and tied her ankles together, rather tightly, as I got carried away. She tested the ropes, commented on the "snugness" (her words, not mine) and asked if i was finished. I laughed and grabbed some more rope. I tied her wrists behind her, using a lot of rope. I stood back and asked her if she could get free, and smiled as she struggled to try to get loose. What a sight! After a moment I told her I wasn't finished yet, and she said, "What's left? Are you going to gag me? Tie my knees?"

The way I figured it, this was probably going to be my only chance, so I decided to go for it. I answered her, "All those things," and she sat still and waited for me to finish.

I took the longest piece of rope I had and tied it around her upper arms and chest, wrapping it above and below her breasts. She had medum to large breasts, and the sight and feel of the rope wrapping around them was incredible. After about 12 or so turns, I still had enough rope left to wrap around her waist and tie her knees together. Finally my masterpiece was just about finished.

I stepped back and looked down at my helpless captive. She looked up with a look I never saw in my strong-willed aunt. She looked vulnerable, and very sexy.

"All finished?" she asked again. "Almost," I said. I grabbed a blue bandanna and gagged her with it. I pulled it tight enough so that it wouldn't fall off or she couldn't bite her way out of it too easily. I stood back and said, "Now, I'm finished. It's your turn -- you have to try to escape."

And try she did. I never saw anyone struggle so much. She wriggled around on the floor, moving her arms, elbows and wrists as much as she could manage. She shook her legs back and forth, and finally managed to loosen the ropes around her breasts. She reached down to her ankles (it looked like she was hogtied) and tried to reach the knot holding her ankles in place. After about 20 minutes, she was sweating and breathing hard. I took off her gag and asked if she wanted me to untie her. She said, "NO! I'll get it in just a few more minutes." So I re-gagged her and watched the show. She finally freed herself after another half-hour of intense struggling. Just as I picked up the ropes, my dad walked in, and asked my aunt if I had behaved while he was gone. She said I was "Good as can be," and winked at me.

To this day, I never got another shot at my aunt. But my experience opened up yet another that lasted for years after. You see, my aunt (by marriage, not mom's or dad's sister) had two girls, my new cousins. They were my age, and just as adventurous as their mother. About a week after the "session" with my aunt, I was playing with my cousins at their house, and I snuck into my aunts room to ask her if I could tie her up again. She said no, but called in her oldest daughter (she was 1 1/2 years older than me, slim with long black hair) and told her daughter to let me tie her up. I was embarrased, but relieved when the daughter (my new cousin) said, "Sure, I love to get tied up!" Off we went to create another hundred or so stories. But that's another story alltogether.

markus
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

First Tie by gwgboy (mm/m)

Tue Sep 22 08:26:31 1998

When I was quite but not very young I enjoyed television - the scenes in which guys were tied up and gagged. Understand; Hollywood had a visual sense of bondage and no one was ever gagged with duct tape, or had a handkerchief balled up and stuffed into their mouth secured by a rolled up T-shirt, pillowcase or necktie. No, gags were very pretty. They were all white, all carefully folded with a little triangle at the bottom and tied over top the mouth. Among novices this kind of gag is still popular. They don't work worth a damn - but damn they look good.

I never imagined myself as victim in those days. I was gonna tie someone else up and damned if they weren't going to be tied tight and gagged good! Of course the gag would be a rolled up length of cloth tied in and not over their mouth.

Well, that's background. To move ahead a chapter, I'm 13 years old now and my best friend, David, has a younger brother named Allan.

David was the class clown. He wasn't very athletic - not at all in fact -but he was very popular. We met with the guys once or twice a week to play football. Not touch football, tackle football: one rule only - to count two Mississippi's before rushing the quarterback. Other nights we met at Gordon's house to play "rumble" in the back yard. In rumble you don't count Mississippi, you just rumble. No, you don't fight and you don't exchange punches. You rumble. You take a guy down. You put him in a headlock or scissors and you make him say "Uncle," or something like that. It must have been pretty violent for a parent to watch but there were unwritten rules and no one ever got hurt.

So, David, the class clown, and his brother Allan? Who knows why or how, and I haven't asked David to tell you the truth, but he didn't once, not twice nor thrice - but every time I went to his house say, " I wish Allan wasn't here, that he was bound and gagged and left in a closet. " So how did my beginning start? David, Allan and myself were downstairs at their place one afternoon; a Saturday I think. David, as usual, was putting Allan down and acting like an older, annoying brother. Allan, as usual, was trying to fend for himself and be treated as a peer. I was seated on the couch, next to Allan, and David was seated in a rocker chair nearby. God only knows what Allan said: I don't remember. But given what David had said so many times about Allan and closets and my own fascination with what I had seen on television, what happened next shouldn't be surprising. I reached behind Allan's neck with my left arm and clamped my hand over his mouth. I pulled him towards me and with my right arm pinioned his arms behind his back. Without ropes or cloths he was effectively bound and gagged.

It seemed like quite awhile but was probably only seconds before David loudly asked, "Do you want me to get a gag?" I did, but also suggested that David "bring some rope." David got up to find the necessary things. Allan was amazingly calm in the face of this adversity. In fact he didn't move a muscle. Not until David returned with what turned out to be a length of cloth and a few feet of string. I mean fragile, easy to break string. We tied Allan up quickly and he just as speedily broke free and ran upstairs; David and I in pursuit. It wasn't easy dragging him back down the stairs. By now Allan wasn't nearly so compliant and when I had him under control again I knew it wasn't going to be so easy as in the movies. I sent David back upstairs in search of tape. "We don't have any rope that's better," David had explained. He returned with Band-Aids and a second length of cloth.

The Band-Aids, even I knew, were less than useless. We finally succeeded in tying Allan's hands behind his back with a length of cloth and tying his feet with the string. The second length of cloth David insisted upon gagging Allan with over and across his mouth. Allan tucked in his chin and moved his lips to remove that gag within, oh I'd say, two seconds. I approached him from in front. Allan was seated against the floor against a wall facing forward. I rolled the length of cloth up and placed the gag into his mouth, tying it behind his neck. So gagged, Allan said something approaching, "wu battard." I don't think it was a compliment.

We left Allan alone. Despite what I had seen on television, it didn't take Allan hours and hours to get fee. It took him a couple of minutes to free his gag and a few seconds more to stand. It took less than a minute for Allan to free his legs. I offered to untie his hands but Allan demurred. "I'll do it myself" he asserted and went upstairs. I think he went to a mirror to survey himself tied up. When Allan came back downstairs five minutes or so later - he was as free as could be.

Was anything said between us? No. Did Allan get tied up again? No. It wasn't till I became a "victim" myself that I understood why.

This happens to be a true story. No one but Allan, David and I know.

gwgboy
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Just Like in the Magazine (mf/f)

Valerie

Tue Oct 13 06:02:38 1998

Prologue

I have read a number of these posts and find them quite intereting and they bring back many fond remembrances of my childhood games. I had cousins who liked to tie me up starting at about 11. We got started one day when we found a police magazine of my uncles in his chair. Actually my cousin Robbie had asked me for yearts to let him tie me up but I always said no.

Anyway after that we played with ropes pretty much everytime we got together. We often included other people in our games, mostly other friends...but our families were both aware of our tie up games. We included Aunt Nancy (their mother) on more than one occassion. After reading a number of these stories I will have to take a few minutes and write some of my experiences down. My hub and I now have a very active "bondage" life, in fact one of the things that we found interesting when were dating was that we both played tie up games as children.

One thing, I saw some comments on was women being groped. I do appreciate this board is very g rated in fact most of these stories are very readable and believeable. However, I have found that once I have been tied up by almost any boy or man...some liberties have been taken. Any other ladies reading this page I think will agree with me. I am not saying sex occured or anything vulgar but I remember many hands frequently brushing past places they normally wouldn't or even making a quick grope. I don't know if this happened to others but I will say it happened to me on most occassions after my first few in childhood.

Just Like in the Magazine

Just finished reading my post and thought I would go into more detail about my first time getting tied up by my cousins. We would spend a week at each other house so our parents could have time together. This was mid June and I was with Robbie (9), Gail (12), Aunt Nancy and Uncle Dan for a week in central Florida. Anyway one morning we watching TV and found this police magazine in Uncle Dan's chair. It had this woman in a slip bound and gagged laying on her stomach on a double bed. Robbie thought this was great...after a bit of conversation he and Gail talked me into trying it.

We all went back to Gails bedroom they had me lay down and tried to find things that would keep me tied up....We tried shoelaces, rags just an assortment of things most of Gails scarfs were too short. This whole process took most of the morning. Finally, Gail went into their tool shed and came out with a supply of white rope. Once again they had me lay on my stomach. Then they cut off lengths off rope, Gail sat on my back and tied my hands behind me. Robbie tied my feet together...Gail examined his work and retied them saying that I could get out to easily.

The next project was to keep me quiet. They went through a number of things to gag me with...Gail was really into this part. The first gag was like the girl in magazine just a scarf around my head..but they were very diasappointed when I could talk right through it. So next came filler...they tried socks, rags other scarfs, finally they found on of these small rubber balls and rolled it in the handkercheif. It was very effective.

I laid there tied and gagged as they talked about what to do with me next. Finally we heard Aunt Nancy come in form shopping and both of them left to see what she bought. I was left on the bed and could hear her tell them to get the groceries. (I found myself feeling really different and what I called tingly being in this situation) As the gorceries were being brought in I heard her ask where I was.

To my surprised they told her what we had done. By the time she got back to check me out I had struggled to a seated position on the edge of the bed. Aunt Nancy was unflustered by this. She asked me if everything was alright, was I ok, and did I agree to this. All of which I mmppphhhhed and shook my head yes to. She had a very unexpected response saying, "well I am glad you all are playing so well together, let me know if you need anything." She then walked up to me took a look at my hands and feet and said you look ok she patted my cheek and then walked out. As she left she told Robbie and Gail they had to untie me in 15 minutes so we could eat lunch. Gail asked her mother, "If we untie her can we tie her back up after lunch?" to which Aunt Nancy replied, "You'll have to work that out with Valerie."

Robbie and Gail came in and sat down on either side of me telling me how I looked and how neat it was to have me tied up. I had heard their mother say it was up to me if I was going to let them tie me up again but Gail told me she wouldn't untie me unless I agreed to be tied back up after lunch. It was really more fun than I had expected it to be so I readily agreed. To my memory this was my first time to get tied up. Gail, Robbie and I became more or less tie up playmates looking for games and excuses to tie each other up. Generally, I was the one they wanted to tie up but at one point or another we all took out turns, including Aunt Nancy.

Valerie

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Wanda

max cuf

Sat Jan 23 23:33:21 1999
I've been a visitor to this site many times. I will try to relate my first tie up game.

When i was fifteen, I had a friend named Wanda. She was tall, (for her age.) Slim, had a nice figure and dark hair. She and I were on the swim team for our school.

One hot july afternoon, Wanda and I were taking our usual shortcut through the woods. She had on her one piece blak speedo swimsuit. Our team colors were black, with a gold bar running down the sides of the suit.

Over her shoulder was her gym bag with clothes for the walk home. She always walked with her thumbs tucked into the whit canvas belt that held up a white tennis skirt.

One day i finally got up the nerve to ask her; "Why do you always walk aith your hands behind your back?"

Her answer made my heart leap out of my chest. "I like the feeling of my hands behind me."

After the swim meet, we came in third, her bag with all of her clothes gets accedently dumped into the pool. As we walk home, shes got some old flip flops on her feet, and just her Swim suit. I noticed that she kept butting her hands behind her back, yet they wouldnt stay.

I ask her to put down her gym bag and i begin going through it till i find her wet sneakers.

She gives me a sly grin as I pull the laces out of the sneakers. "Turn around."

"Not to tight.' She said as she turned on her heel and placed her hands behind her. I laced her up, "Not to tight, is it?" I asked.

"Nope, it feels great." She sure looked great. And i carried her bag, as well as my stuff home.

She giggled the whole way back as we talked about school and stuff. She squrimed and fidgeted, but i think she enjoyed it.

There were other 'adventures,' with Wanda. But i end it for now.
Max.

max cuf
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Drive-In Tie-Up

Valerie

Sat Mar 06 07:13:33 1999

I have left a story on my first tie up experience before. I believe it is on Octobers archives titled Just like the Magazine.

This is not really a story but in high school the boy I dated when I was in 10 th grade would come over and just watch tv with us and stuff. Eventually he met Gail my cousin and we talked with of course the games we played coming out. Well John couldn't get enough of her tales some of which were a little over the top but most were accurate.

Our next date on Friday we went to the movies and of course we kissed some in the theatre. I remember while we were in the theatre he held my hands behind me for a few secs. It was very exciting for me. After we left we went throught the drive in I had a coke. John had to bring up tying me up. He pulled out a piece of rope or something and tied my hands behind me. I really didn't resist and went along.

I remeber we left Andy's Igloo (the drive in) with my hands tied behind me. We drove around town and ended up on the bank of Lake Winterset. We had a very hot necking session. the entire time I had my hands tied behind me and he took some liberties with that. In fact I ended up substantially disrobed for the first time with a boy. I was so turned on by the whole thing. Gosh those are great times to remember. And before anybody asks we did tah same type of thing a number of times.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Kim, my sister's friend (m/f)

Fields

Fri Jul 9 11:35:32 PDT 1999

About 10 years ago, I was 16, my sister (Teresa) was 14, her friend (Sara) was 15, and her other friend (Kim) was a couple months younger then me, but a year behind me in school. Kim had a big crush on me and I knew it. She always flirted with me, and I liked it. The fact the I'd known her all her life, and she was my sister best friend kept me from doing anything about it. I had tied up my sister dozens of times but never her friends. It wasn't really a secret, just something we did and Teresa liked it when I payed attention to her. We only had a mother at the time. Now Mom was a working mother and got a job offer in another city overnight for the interview. We took good care of ourselfs so mom didn't mind leaving us alone over night. I didn't know that Teresa invited Sara and Kim over to spend the night also. I had a summer job working at a gas station and got home around 6:00pm and a cold and rainy July night. I was suprised to first see Sara in a red spandex dance outfit. All three girls were into Rythem gymnatics.

She had her hands tied behind her back, blindfolded, sitting on a chair in the kitchen. I tried not to be surprised, even tho it excited me to see her there. I walked by her to the frig to get a coke. I just said Hi, how you doing.

She said fine, Kim and Teresa were in Teresa's bedroom. I went to my room to get undressed and put on a bathrobe to take a shower. I met Teresa in the hall. She asked if I liked Kim? I said yea, sort of. Then told me to wait for a minute. Soon Teresa came out of her room pulling Kim with a leash around her neck. Kim was wearing a very small 2 piece bikini, black with yellow trim. Her hands were tied behind her back also. She was blinded folded with a scarf. Teresa handed me the leash and said, Kim lost a bet, and now she belonged to me for the night. I had to keep her with me until 8:00am. Kim said, It was a fair bet and she would be my slave until tomorrow. I asked about Sara, who also lost a bet and would stayed tied up for the night. ( I never knew what the bet was ).

I took Kim into the bathroom with me. Then had her stand next to the bathtub while I took a shower. I couldn't keep my eyes off her while I showered. When I turned off the water, Kim said if I untied her hands, she would keep the blindfold on, and dry me off if I'd like. So I untied her and handed her my towel. I could tell, she enjoyed drying me off. When I said I was dry she put her hands behind her back and said she was ready to be tied again Master. I got my robe on then picked up the rope and retied her. She said may I have one request? I said sure, she said kiss me please. I gave her a peck on the cheek. She said no, on my mouth please. So that's what I did. It turned into a deep long kiss. After that I took Kim to my room. Then went to find Teresa. She was in her room where she had tied Sara into a hogtie on her bed. Sara asked if I enjoyed having a slave? I said sure. Then said I better tie you up also. Teresa had not problem with that. So she was hogtied on the bed next to Sara.

After returning to my room I kept Kim tied all that night. She sleped tied up next to me. We did kiss alot that night and didn't get much sleep. I did untie all the girls a few times so they could go to the bathroom. And they all were willing to be tied up after. Five years after that night, Kim became my wife. She enjoys bondage very much. Teresa comes over to our house every couple of weeks and she normaly gets tied up at some point. She told me that she would love to find a man who would be like me. Bondage but no pain or rape type stuf. She's had a couple dates that she asked to be tied up, but they were not nice to her like she wants. We still hear from Sara who lives 500 miles away. I kid her about that night and told her many times to come spend a weekend with us and we can relive that night. Sara is the one that told me about this site and asked me to post this story. I hope I did it right, Sara. And that's my happy ending.

Fields
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

The Bank Game (m/f)

Fins

Wed Jul 21 00:47:48 EST 1999

This is a story that happened back in my younger days.

A friend of mine named Cindy lived down the road from me. We were both about the same age, which I believe was around ten when this story happened. Playing at her bedroom, I cannot recall were the parents were, but they were not around. We were playing a game that we were bankers. I do not remember what my job was, but she was running the drive through window. The window was just a card table in the corner of her room. With a little imagination, it became the drive through. Monopoly money was used as the cash, and she would hand it out or receive it from customers who drove by.

My job must not have been very exciting, because I started to get bored. That's when it occurred to me that this bank needs to be robbed. Grabbing a gun, which was just an empty squirt gun, I told her "hands in the air!". She turned around to face me, and raised her hands up.

"I want you to slowly stack all of the money, and hand it over to me". She complied, and gave me all of the money.

While I was stuffing it in my back pocket, she asked "what are you going to do with me?" That's when it occurred to me that she needed to be tied up. Being cool, I asked "do you have any rope?"

Her reply was "you mean something to tie me up with?" She then jumped up and told me to wait, and ran out of the room. A few moments later she returned with a coil of white rope. She handed it to me and sat back in her chair. After cutting a few pieces off of the coil, and tossed the rest on her bed. She already had her wrists crossed behind her back.

Fortunately the chair had a back to it so I had something to secure her to. Using the first piece of rope, I tied her wrists securely. The next piece I used on her ankles. After they were tied together, I took another piece and tied it below her knees. Cutting another piece of rope, I used it to secure her waist to the back of the chair by wrapping it around her a few times. I was not very experienced with tying, but I think she was very secure and could not get free. Man was I having fun now! She was well tied up, but something was missing. Asking if she had any bandannas or rags, she told me "top drawer in the dresser". She had a little smirk on her face as I was wading the first into a ball.

"Open wide" She did and I shoved the first in her mouth.

"Now don't spit it out".

I took the second to cover her mouth and tied it off behind her neck. Now she was finished. Trying not to gawk too long I told her that someone will be by shortly to untie her, and asked if she was OK. She nodded yes, so I turned and left the room. After going to the bathroom and getting a drink of water, I talked with her mom (who never knew that Cindy was tied up in her bedroom). When I returned about 15 minutes later, she was still in the chair, just as I left her. After she was untied, we continued to play the bank game. The imaginary police never did catch the robber.

I hope that my first post was enjoyed.

Fins
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Ghost in the graveyard (m/f)

Sarom

Sat Aug 7 18:21:37 CDT 1999

When i was younger i played many tie up games with my friend and his two sisters, Jill, and Brandy. Jill was my age and Brandy was one year younger. Both the girls were average and I was never atracted to them but I did enjoy tying them up. They always said that they didn't like me to tie them up but many times when I was over they would show me rope and other various materials and then hint for me to tie them up. Of course I always enjoyed it.

Any way when I was about twelve my friend Dave asked me to play ghost in the graveyard with him and his sisters. At the time there was another girl living on the street her name was Sandra. She was pretty and I was attracted to her. Sandra was my age too. Ghost in the graveyard is the opposite of hide and seek. One person goes to hide while the rest of the people look for the ghost. The ghost then jumps out and whoever is tagged is it. So we started with Dave being it.

Always on the look out for a chance to tie up the girls ecpecially Sandra I thought this might be a good chance. We played for an hour then it was time to eat what luck. I went home and ate while Dave and his family did too. Sandra had already eaten so she went inside and waited for us. After supper I ran to my garage and grabbed a role of duct tape. I then grabbed three socks, and three bandanas. At the time I had a club house in the backyard. It was a big wooden box with a door. The window and door were covered with a blanket. I put my goodies in the club house. I went back outside to play and found that Dave had to do dishes and would not be out for about a hour. I was glad because i never did like to get Dave we always teamed up. Luckily the rules were you had to split up. Of course I voulunteered to go first. The girls counted and I ran to the back of my house and waited in the back yard.

I sat there and waited for about five minutes when i heard someone coming down the gravel drive way. I hid in the shadows around the corner of my house and waited. I saw Brandy and I jumped foreward clamping my hand over her mouth and grabbed her across the chest with my other arm (She was only 11) pinning her arms to the side. i was bigger than all the girls so I could overpower one of them at a time. Brandy was very surprised and let out a moan into my hand. She struggled wildly so I told her it was me and that calmed her down. I took her back to my clubhouse and kept my hand over her mouth the whole time. I went through the blanket and told her I would not let go if she was going to scream. She nodded, I slowly removed my hand from her mouth. "What are you doing," she whispered. "I'm making the game more fun," I said. "Not for me," she said as I was tying her hands behind her back. "Come one let me go," she said. I simply ignored her. She just said "Oh all right." She didn't want to be tied it seemed but she didn't really mind it.

I rolled the duct tape around three times before I stopped tying her wrists. I then wrapped the duct tape around her ankles three times and then her knees were bound. She was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I wrapped some more duct tape around her chest three times. "I can barely move, you don't have to tie me that well," she said. "What are you going to do to mmmmmmmmppphhh." I stuffed the sock in her mouth and quickly cleave gagged her with one of the bandanas. I then put three strips of duct tape across her mouth. She struggled but to know avail. I had a battery powered lantern in there at the time. She moaned as I turned out the light making it very dark. I then left wtih one last look of her struggling against my binds. I went back to my corner to wait for my next victim.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sun Sep 05 05:35:22 1999

Playing "Gang" (ff/m)

This is a wonderful site that I stumbled on by accident, so I thought I'd share this story, as it seems appropriate...

During summer vacation when I was eleven, I had lots of friends in the neighborhood. Our next door neighbors were quite close with us, and I spent lots of time with the kids. One day, when I was eleven, Theresa who was 13, had a friend over of about the same age (her name was Dawn). I was at Theresa's house looking at some kittens that were recently born, and we kids decided to play "gang". It was me and Frank (Theresa's brother and my best friend) against Theresa and Dawn. We each had forts, "headquarters," etc. We recruited a few other kids to play as well, and Theresa's mom Nancy participated; she, Theresa, and Dawn teamed up.

During the game, I was going to sneak into Theresa, Dawn, and Nancy's fort (the living room) and tear it up. I was succesful getting there, but I got ambushed. The rules said that you were captured until your team could free you. I was willing to oblige, but the girls had a plan to make sure. Theresa and Dawn tied me to a chair in the kitchen, tying my hands to the arms of the chair and my feet to the legs. They did agood job, as I couldn't think of moving. They tried to get me to reveal info. about our fort, and couldn't get anything out of me. Suddenly Nancy gagged me tightly with a wadded up sock (clean) and a winter scarf wrapped around, and instructed the girls to tckle my feet. This went on for about ten minutes, after which I had to reveal the details.

I think this episode really fueled my bondage interest...

KDJ
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

At the stake (m+/F)

My ninth birthday party didnot develop the way my mother intended. With half a dozen friends invited for games and and food the late afternoon soon became a noisy gathering which my mother was gradually loosing control of. In fact the situation she found herself in was somewhat embarrassing.
The six guests had been shocked when told to be quiet cool down in the garden whiloe my mother cleared some room for the next round of games. Unknown to her the guests and me were deciding on a new game. Whilst outside the oldest guest suggested that we played cowboys and indians but in such a way that we would teach my mother a lesson. We quickly collected all the items we needed this included some ropes and scarves and my Indian playset which included a plastic tomahawk and a headress which our leader was now wearing.

We entered the house quietly sneaking up on my mother who was taken aback at the sight of seven young boys acting as a band of Indians. The shock meant that she didnot realize what she was letting herself in for when in reply to our leaders request that she acted as our captive she agreed. Without further ado two of my friends grabbed her arms whilst a chair was placed behind her. Ordering her to sit down we commenced tying her to the chair after a couple of minutes she was secured with her hands behind the chair, ropes wrapped all around her body and her knees, scarves had been used to secure her ankles. It seemed that all of my friends knew about knots.

At this point my mother asked how long the game was going to last and was informed "white woman must be tortured" at this my mother realised that the game was out of her control she shot me a glance which I took to mean that I would be in trouble later. What could I do I was also outnumbered and anyway I was enjoying the game . Discussion now took place as to what we could now do. I advised caution but very few of my friends listened. It was decided that the torture would involve tickling my mothers feet, I had confirmed that i thought she was ticklish we would soon find out.

I will always remember the wide eyed look that came over my mothers face when the coffee table was moved to the chair she occupied and her legs were lifted on to it.Our leader removed a feather from the headdress and turned to my mother and said "White woman must tell us she is sorry for sending us to the garden" he then nodded to two of the guests who removed my mothers slippers leaving her stockinged feet unguarded he the started to run the feather along her bound feet. Basically all of us took turns to tickle the stockinged feet until my mother finally said sorry. Unfortunately for her this was not the end as it was then decide that by using the end of the stairs my mother could be burned at the stake. After a short time she was tied securely at the end of the stairs. Luckily at tis time the first of the guests mothers arrived to collect their sons so our game was bought to a halt.

Needless to say I was grounded for a couple of weeks (but it was worth it) and birthday parties at my friends houses would provide further opportunities.

Indian Chief
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Nina (m/f)

Tuesday November 30th 1999 11:08:17

Back in high school I was invited to a coed party over this one girl Nina's house. I was excited because I particularly had a crush on the girl. She was rather small... but very cute. She had long brown hair that she had pulled back and tied this one particular night.

Well, anyway, we had the party and it was pretty cool. It was about midnight and Nina and I were the only ones left at her house (her parents had left the night before for a weekend in Niagara Falls) At this point she had been wearing sweatpants, a tight white t-shirt and smooth white socks. We had been playing sensual games of twister earlier, lol.

Anyway, we were in an extreme gigglish mood. I had scooted myself closer to her and started to cuddle with her, playfully. I was in such a gigglish high I asked her without even thinking, "Are you ticklish Nina?" She giggled some more and said, "No... no way in heck."

She laughed and ran upstairs to her room wildly laughing all of the way up. I had chased her also yelling, "I'm gonna get ya baby!" I had got into her room with her. The room was very small. I walked slowly towards her as she backed up and tripped over the edge of her bed and fell back on it. She was laughing hasterically at this point. I quickly went threw her drews and grabbed some nylons that had been laying on the dresser.

"Now what are you doing with them?" she asked.

"You'll see." i answered.

I flipped her onto her back and placed her small wrists together. She plowed her head into the bedding and I could hear the muffled laughs. My heart was racing at the moment. I tied her wrists together tightly and then flipped her back over. This time she just layed their with the biggest grin on her face, I will never forget the look... she was the cutest thing i had ever seen.

"I have a feeling I am going to be here for a while." she said calmly.

"You're damn right." I said with a big smile.

I lifted her whole body onto the bed at this point and began to tie her ankles together with a pair of pantyhose left limp on the floor next to the bed. Her feet were the most ticklish I realized as she had been screaming with laughter just by lightly grazing my fingers across the smooth surface of her soles.

"I can't believe I'm tied up!" she said in playful disgrace. Her waste had been jetted upward toward the ceiling because her hands were under her. (guys, here comes the mushy part) For a moment after she calmed down, I stared at her amazing sparkling eyes, I fell in love. I leaned close to her soft skin and kissed her. Hey, allright, ANYWAY, the night didn't end there... no way in hell baby! I can share the rest of it... tell me what you guys think... THANKS!

Vincent
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Dana's Revenge (f/m)

Monday December 13th 1999 04:24:20

This is a "girl ties up boy" story. One day I was at my friend Dana's house and we were having a water fight. (She was just a friend from school - bright blonde hair, great blue eyes, very pretty and very athletic).

it start as just an innocent splashing thing but got nasty when she turned the kitchensink hose on me. I was wet and angry - I grab her and literily pick her up and carry her into the shower and turned it on, soaking her in her t-shirt and jeans. She screamed and I laughed and ran into her room.

A few second later she came in drenched, swearing she was going to get me. I said first she better get changed before she caught cold, and I laughed some more. She said "wait here while I change" and grabbed some dry clothes and went across the hall to her parents room.

She came back in a few minutes wearing one of those pink Izod shirts and green chinos and brown socks. She also held her towel over her hands. She said "hand me my brush please" and I leaned over to her nightsytand to get it and she pounced on me, producing a pair of handcuffs (her father was a cop). Her bed had these very thick headboard and footboard and I knew what she had in mind - she wrestled me and tried to pn my arms over my head. I fought her off and alsmost got away until she punched me in the stomach and knocked the wind out of me. I fell back and she giggled as she tied me to the bed with handcuffs.

"Your my prisoner now and your dead."

She left and I struggled but wasn't going anywhere - I think it was an oak double bed frame and real strong. She came back in a little while later with another pair of handcuffs (how many did he have anyway?) and a piece of black rope.

She said "still here? This will hold you." And she tied my feet together at the ankles (I was barefoot), then stuck both feet thru the slats in the footboard and cuffed them in place, like a stockade or something.

"This is stupid - untie me." I was trying to sound serious.

"Untie you? Why would I do that?"

She came up to the head of the bed and sat Indian style, taunting me with the key. Then she said, "here, why don't you hold this" and stuck it into my jeans pocket. I couldn't reach it -my hands and feet were stretched out and tied down.

"SO you're going to get your revenge by leaving me here? Okay, I'm sorry about the shower. Untie me and I'll buy you dinner."

"I didn't tie you up just to hear your apology. Now, what kind of torture do you think is fair?"

I said, "Torture?"

She said, "I could shave your stomach legs. Or paint your toenauils. Or do one that my sister used to do to me - the foot odor torture."

"Come on, Dana. I apolpgized."

Then she said, "No, I know what I'll do. I'm going to tickle you to death." I screamed but she put her hand over my mouth.

"No one's going to hear you, so go ahead." And she wiggled her fingers in front of me while I whimpered and begged.

"I've never tickled you before -this willl be fun." And she tickled my armpits and chest and stomach and ribs and feet and I screamed at the top of my lungs and convulsed with laughter. She giggled harder and said, "The louder you scream, the harder I'll tickle you. This is so fun - you understand this is why I had to tie you up. You can't tickle someone to death without tying them down first. Aren't you sorry for that shower?"

I tried to scream "yes", but it came out as a scream and she kept digging her fingers into my body.

"I've never met anyone so ticklish - it's a good thing I DID tie you up." She kept saying that over and over. I couldn't speak and just shrieked and finally she said, "20 minutes of tickling is good for now. I think you've had enough." And she grabbed a pair of red socks and gagged me with them, saying, "Don't go anywhere. When you calm down I'm going to tickle you even harder. No more going easy." And she swung her feet off me while I tried to scream but the socks stopped my screams. She said, "Maybe if your lucky, I'll only tickle you half to death. Bye." And closed the door leaving me in the dark to whimper into the sock gag. She was back in 10 minutes and tickled me all over again. This went on until her sister came home 3 hours later!!! She untied me and said, "I'll get you again."

That's all for now.

BR
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Trick Cuffs (M/F)

Sunday February 13th 2000 08:55:08

Several years ago Barb, a friend of mine, stopped over for the afternoon. We some time watching a movie, relaxing and chatting.

Being in a playful mood, I asked her if she wanted to see my "trick" handcuffs...

"Sure", she said.

I got my regular handcuffs from the cupboard, and asked her to inspect them.

"They look real, right"? I asked...

"Yep, just like real ones I guess", she said after inspecting them.

"OK"..."Turn around, and put your hands behind your back".

She did as I asked, though reluctantly. Before she could change her mind, I snapped the cuffs around her wrists and said, "OK...there you are!".

She tested the cuffs, trying to pull her wrists free...no way! After a few minutes, she asked, "OK...so where's the trick?"

"That's it, that's the trick", I said smirking.

"You a**hole!" she said laughing...give me those keys right now!

"As you wish", I said, and hung them around her neck.

"Now what do I do? I have to call my friend Karen to get a ride home"!

"No problem, the phone's on the kitchen...help yourself". I dialed the number for her, and set the phone down on the table...she held an interesting conversation with Karen, saying she needed rescued and laughing. After I hung up the phone, she pleaded with me to take the cuffs off before Karen got there, but I only sat down in my easy chair and watched busty Barb try to get the key from around her neck.

Karen arrived in about 1/2 hour, and I sent Barb to the door while still handcuffed...they both came back into the living room laughing. Karen suggested that she bring Barb all the way home while still handcuffed, but we decided to set her free before she figured out a way to get loose and kick both our butts!

CptMidnt
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Capture the flag - and the other team's players (mm/f, f+/mm)

Sunday February 20th 2000 04:33:41

I had some girls tie me up once. I was in 9th grade at the time, now I'm in 12th. I'm about 5'6 (then and now), so I'm pretty small, but athletic.

During 9th grade I was going to be on the soccer team for our high school, and before the season starts the girls and boys soccer teams always face each other at a local state park for a game of water balloon capture the flag. People took the game very seriously. The way the game was set up was each team got a point for every time it got the other team's flag and returned it to their territory. The game lasted 24 Hours (7:00 AM - 7:00 AM the next day). Anyone hit three times with balloons was out of the game. The flags were large but hidden in strategic places in the park. Each teams extra water & balloons were also hidden throughout the park. The park was seriously huge, like 10 miles across one way. Because of this people stayed in zones and didn't move all that much, and used lil 2 way radios to communicate.

To get to the point quickly, I showed up at the park, and was assigned by my teammates to be a defender, and try to capture anyone coming near our flag. People had figured out that the best way to find flags was to capture an opposing team member and interrogate them. For this purpose we were given a large amount of rope and a few other such items.

My friend Will and I were guarding an isolated corner of the park. We didn't have any action for the first hour or two, until finally around 9:00 Will saw someone in the distance. He motioned for me to get down, and we ducked behind a bunch of bushes. I recognized the girl as a junior named Beth. She had tanned skin, and very light blond hair. She didn't seem to notice us, so we stayed quiet as she approached.

As she was about to pass the bush we jumped out and ordered her to stay quiet and do as we said or we'd nail her. She obeyed, as she didn't want to embarrass her team by getting eliminated this early in the game, and our water balloons could easily do that. We forced her to stand while we tied her wrists in behind her, and then her ankles together, using some strong white rope. She was wearing a white t- shirt and short cut off shorts, along with sandals on her feet like the rest of her team.

Will asked her where her teams flag was, but she wouldn't say. We said we'd eliminate her if she didn't tell us where her flag was, but she wouldn't talk. Finally she told us a location not too far away.

We left her there to be found by her teammates, and Will and I walked down the path, hoping to find the flag and get our team the early lead. We walked down a path, until suddenly we came across a box of water balloons lying on the path. We hadn't had much experience in these games, and we assumed the girls must have a base near here. We stopped for a minute to pick up some of the balloons in the box.

Suddenly, four girls surrounded us from all sides and ordered us to drop our balloons. We were thoroughly outgunned, and did so.

They led us to a small building in the middle of the park(the type where campers can use the bathrooms, etc). It was small, having only a set of bathrooms, a main room, and a storage room. The girls herded us into the main room. There they ordered us to undress down to our boxers. I did so out of nervousness, but Will resisted. Once he realized how outnumbered he was however, he gave in. Once we were clad only in our undershorts they tied us each down to chairs. They asked us where our flag was, but we refused to tell.

Jenni pushed Will's chair into the other room, presumably to interrogate him, and told a friend of hers named Ashley to do so to me. The way I was tied was that my wrists were tied together behind my back, my chest was tied to the back of the chair with more rope. My ankles were pulled to either side of the chair, and tied to rungs of it. That way the bottoms of my feet were parallel to the legs of the chair. Ashley walked over to me and said "So my little freshman, ready to tell me some things?" As she did this she reached out and pinched my nipples, and I yelped out in pain. She went behind the chair, and sunk both her hands into my ribs, tickling them mercilessly. I laughed madly, as she continued her nails assault on my ribs. Now that Ashley knew I was ticklish, she wasn't about to let up, and she moved towards my feet. She scratched her long nails up and down the exposed soles of my feet, sending me into new fits of laughter. She went outside, and got a few small sticks. She ran the points of the sticks down the arches of my feet continuously for about 10 minutes.

I was crying from mirth when I finally gave in and told us where our flag was. Once she knew were it was, she and Jenni set out to find it. The other two girls had some fun torturing us while Jenni got our flag, which resulted in their winning the game.

Jeff
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Kidnapped and delivered (ff/m)

Tuesday February 22nd 2000 07:53:26

I have been lurking in the shadows for sometime now at this site. I have only 2 bondage stories, which are really the only 2 times I've ever been lucky enough to play a bondage game for real.

Our story begins when two of my girl friend's friends, Aimee and Sam (a chick), decided to kidnap me.

Both of these girls showed up at my house one day with a coil of rope and some handcuffs. When I answered the door, I was immediatly grabbed and informed I was being kidnapped. My hands were handcuffed behind me and a blanket was thrown over my head. My arms were wrapped to my sides with a coil of rope.

I was then escorted to a car and seat belted in. I inquired as to what was going on and was told to be silent. I was driven around a while and finally the car stopped. I was told to get up and I was esocorted somewhere. I heard a gate open and shut. I was lead into a yard and the towel was pulled off. We were in Stacy's (my girl friend) yard. What's going on? I asked. Aimee glanced at Sam and said "We better gag him". A red wooded block was put in my mouth and a white cloth was tied over that. My hands were uncuffed and recuffed behind a pole on the porch. Then the two girls waved and left.

A few minutes later, Stacy came out of the back door. Her jaw dropped and she put her hands over her mouth in shock. She laughed about 5 minutes before she would untie me. I was so embarrased! I still don't know what motivated that kidnapping. That was about 4 years ago. I am still going out with Stacy and she still brings it up to this day. Maybe sometime soon I'll post the other story.

Paul Gilbert
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Thursday March 23rd 2000 05:32:22

Beach Bunny

Wow, I just can't believe this site! Just when you start thinking you're alone in the world! I've been reading for a month or so, and I'd love to post some of my own experiences while growing up. I would often put myself into situations where I'd get tied up, which occasionally got a little out of hand (but I guess that's part the thrill, isn't it?)

I first had an inkling that being tied up was something that interested me when my brothers and their friend would tie me to a tree with what seemed like a mile of rope, just to see how long it would take me to escape. Not much to tell here, since it never took very long, they weren't very good at it, but I began to hope that someone out there could do the job right.

Then, one summer (I was 14) we were having a block party, and I was swimming with my brothers, their friend Randy, and his visiting cousin Chris, in the lake behind the house. As boys will do, they were taking great delight in splashing me and dunking my head under the water. My brother's friend Randy got this idea to pull me around by my long, strawberry blonde hair through the water. I was a pretty good swimmer, so I just back-floated and giggled while they passed me from one to another, like I was their toy boat or something. Anyway, they pulled me like that down to Randy's backyard, just two houses away where the main party was going on. Once they pulled me close enough to the shore, each of them grabbed a limb and hoisted me onto the beach, dropping me unceremoniously in the sand. I groaned as I sat up, the sand now sticking to my wet back and hair. I guess they realized then that they had something on me, because they grabbed me and wrestled me, rolling me around in the sand, even pushing my face in it until I was pretty well covered. I was exhausted laughing, so when my brother picked me up off the sand I was relieved and looking forward to getting back in the water to wash off. That's when I saw Randy and his cousin approaching with the rope.  [/center][center]They backed me up against a thin birch tree, which was Chris' idea, and they pulled my hands behind the tree and lashed them together. Chris was telling them what to do, and he seemed to know what he was doing. The other three buffoons had only tried wrapping rope around me against a big fat oak in my backyard before, which I could wriggle out from pretty quickly. Once they had my hands bound (fairly simple for them to pull off, four older boys against one girl), they started wrapping the remainder of the rope around the tree until I was pinned from just under my breasts to my ankles. Then they just kicked back and took in the view. Their wet bathing trunks did little to hide their arousal either, the pervs.

The rest of the party (my parents and the rest of the adults) had by now taken notice of the escapade, but instead of putting an end to it, even my own mother cheered on the boys for what they'd done. She laughed until tears ran down her face! And since Mom wasn't defending me, the rest of them certainly weren't coming to my aid. There I was, wet and sandy, on display in my first real bondage for the whole neighborhood to see. I was now a little too embarrassed to be turned on by all this.

It was another 30 or 40 minutes later, when I started whining that it was getting cold and buggy out, that Mom finally insisted they let me go. I was shivering, but still had to rinse off in the lake before going inside.

As I drifted off to sleep that night, I remember being livid about what they'd done and how they'd embarrassed me, and yet in spite it all, I found myself planning for the next time! Is that weird or what? Thanks for hearing me out. So many of you are such great writers, with amazing experiences. I'm glad you've chosen to recall them and share them with us! And forgive my anonymity, but my e-mail is not private, you know how it goes.

One Tied Up Little Bunny

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Thursday March 30th 2000 07:27:44

The wrestling match (f/m)

When I was growing up, I lived next to a family who were all really good high school and college wrestlers. Julie, the youngest and only girl, was five years older then me and she became famous locally for being the first girl to make the high school wrestling team. She wrestled at 155 pounds and won a few matches, some even by pin.

She used to babysit for me when I was little, and as I was a wrestler myself in grade and jr. high school, we used to wrestle each other for fun. This was all innocent with no sexual overtones.

The years passed and Julie went away to college, When I was 15, I made the high school wrestling team at 155# (Julie's old weight class) and I thought I was bad! Over Christmas, Julie came home from college and she was looking hot! I never thought of her like that before- she was a buddy nothing more-but she really turned into a babe. I told her I was on the high school wrestling team and suggested a wrestling match like the old days. I went over to her house later that night.

Her parents were gone and we went into the garage where they had a small home gym complete with a wrestling mat. What I didn't know was that although Julie didn't wrestle in college (as good as she was, she had no chance at competing at a college level)she had taken up bodybuilding and was very strong and her boyfriend was a two time high school state champ who placed 2nd at the NCAA championships the previous year. Julie was a good 6'tall (to my 5'8") and weighed about 190#.

We started to wrestle, and I let my hormones get the better of me by grabbing her breasts a few times through her shirt. After about three such instances, she stopped wrestling and said "Joe, please don't do that again." We resumed and after a short while, I ran my hand over her crotch. Well, what a mistake that was. Before I knew what hit me, Julie had thrown me on my belly and was sitting on my back. I felt her force my hands behind my back, and to my amazement she was able to hold both of them together at the small of my back with just one hand! I didn't think a girl could be that strong. I struggled and before I could break free, I felt Julie wrapping a length of clothesline around my wrists! She tied it off, got off me, and brought my feet up to my hands and hogtied me. I was humiliated! I started to apologize and asked her to please untie me but she took a small whiffle ball, ran a string through it and tied it in my mouth.

After about an hour,( I tried to free myself but couldn't) she came back to the garage, untied me, and we watched TV the rest of the night. Neither one of us ever mentioned that incident again, but I sure learned my lesson!

Joe
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tuesday, November 23rd 2004 - 02:30:58 AM

A small wooly tie

Hey!

Thaught I would post something here. First of all: I'm Andreas and I live in sweden. I did play alot of tie-ups with my best friend Matthew when we were younger and it almost always include our winterstuff like woolscarves, woolhats, sweaters, parka etc.

This specifik time I was with Matthew at his grandparents house and I think we were about 14 yo. We were dressed up as you are when you are visiting your grandparents. Both had trousers, white shirts with tie and both had sweaters over the shirt.

Now, we were in the basement of the house fooling around when Matthew wanted to tie me up. Since we weren't at home we didn't have our usual bondage material so Matthew had to improvise.

He took off his sweater and his tie, and he did take off my tie too. I was lie down on a couch and my hands was tied together at my back with my own tie and my feet together with Matthew's tie. The tie was long enough to hogtie me with.

Now, Matthew wanted to blindfold and gag me and looked around in the room and his eyes stopped at his own sweater. The sweater a wooly one, quite fuzzy and grey. He smiled and I was beginning to understand what he was thinking about.

He took his sweater and folded it leaving the sleevs outside. Then he put the folded sweater over my eyes and face, it did cover the hole face down over my chin. He took the sleeves and made a knot behind my neck and brought them back to the front of my face and made a knot over my mouth so the sweater was forced in to my mouth.

This was to much for me, I was trying to get loose but i didn't, and I loved every minute of it. I always have had a fetisch for wooly things and this was one of the best feeling ever:)

Well Matthew helped me to get loose after a while, and we did put on our thing again and went upstairs although Matthew's sweater was a bit wet on the spot of his sweater that was in my mouth.

Well, that was a short wooly storie. Would love to hear from other people about wooly bondage.

Andreas
Sweden

----------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, December 29th 2004 - 07:24:31 PM

Snowtie

Hey!

This is what happened some years ago around Christmas time.

I was out playing around in the snow with Matthew, my best friend.

Suddenly the game was turning into a wrestling game and as usual I did loose this time. Matthew was sitting on my stomach and teasing me.

Suddenly he took of my own wool scarf and gagged me with it. And then he turned me around, twisting my arm to my back and tied them together with a string that he usually use to tie his skis together with.

Then he tied my feet together and then he used his own wool scarf to blindfold me with.

There I was on the ground, trying to get loose, and at the same time I didn't try because I did like to be tied this way. Well I did break free later with some help from Matthew, and the next time it was the other way around.....or I was tied up again:)

Thank you:)

Andreas
leonardo_se@hotmail.com
Sweden
Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tape D to the Floor Night (m+f+/m)

Thursday March 12th 1998 08:32:00

Once, when I was in college, our quad govt had a fundraiser called "Tape D__ To The Floor Night."

The president of our hall, D__, was one of those guys always trying to get people involved in student govt, and he was graduating that spring.

Basically, he laid down in our floor lounge and these 2 guys sold pieces of duct tape for 50 cents a foot, and you bought the tape and used it to pin D__'s arms, legs and midsection to the floor. A lot of people, male and female, participated.

Towards the end of the night, the 2 guys selling tape became more drunk, and started selling tape at 50 cents for a "Texas foot," and they'd pull off a yard long strip of tape.

When he was mostly pinned down, D__'s girlfriend took pictures of him and told him, "You realize, D__, your political career is ruined."

After the alloted time was over, we asked D__ to try and sit up. Our taping job wasn't that great, though, and it took D__ all of 10 seconds to get loose. And, worst of all, the fundraiser just barely broke even, because when D__ sat up, the tape tore off little patches from the anti-stain treatment on the carpet, and maintainance billed us.

Akakevich
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Friday September 10th 1999 09:17:48

Forgetting a Chocolate Bar ends up in a TUG (M/F)

Wow! Just as soon as you think it will never happen! In my earlier post I mentioned that I never had a tie-up experience at the University where I work (I'm a professor). Well that all changed yesterday when a female colleague of mine, who is also a very good friend and is the same age as me (35), made a simple little mistake and I took advantage of it.

You see, Dr. H is a fiendish lover of chocolate. Now don't get me wrong, she's very attractive, has long blonde hair, and weighs about 120 lbs. One word: HOT! Now you also have to realize that we're both total goof-offs whe n we're not working, so much that other profs really "worry" about us.

Anyway, in a morning class Dr. H was given a chocolate bar by a student (yeah, he was sucking up!). But, as happy as whe was to get it, she set it down in my lab and forgot about it.

Well, I discovered the chocolate bar and took it to my office, where I hid it in my desk. Now one thing about our offices, they're without windows and have a locking door, so we can have privacy if needed.

Later in the afternoon I told Dr. H that I wanted to see her in my office because I had something that I wanted to "torment" her with. When she came in, I shut the door behind her and she sat down and started yakking away for about 10 minutes talking about who knows what. Can't say I was listening all that closely, because I was busy thinking about the plan I was hatching. I also vaguely remember thinking about how nice it would be to slip a gag into that mouth, but that will have to wait for another time. Finally, she shut up and said, "Ok, so what did you want?"

I opened the drawer of my desk, where I had a piece of rope waiting, and said "you have to trust me, you'll get a laugh out of this!"

She responded with the usual, laughing, "Oh no way!", "what are you going to do with me?", "you'd better not take me anywhere!".

I responded with a quiet, "just play along, and trust me," as I pulled her very slender arms and hands behind her.

I remembered that her elbows easily touch behind her back, because I had pulled them together before with my hands in playful times past. But this was not the time to push it. I had one piece of rope, and a partner that was going along, but I knew only so far. I pulled her wrists together crossed and tied them. I said, "sorry, going to have to make this tight so you don't get away!". She giggled.

When I finished I went back around my desk and sat down. She was sitting directly across from me. I said, "and now, for your torment." The moment I opened my desk drawer it hit her. Her mouth flew open (where's a ball-gag when you need one?) and she said, "Oh! You found my chocolate bar!" I pulled it out, and began to open it. She began to twist around to try to free herself, but wasn't going anywhere.

"Oh don't eat it!" she whined.

Never intending to really eat it myself, I smiled. I had my fun, although I sure would have liked to do much, much more! I got up, untied her and we enjoyed the candy bar. Hopefully this won't be the last time for this kind of fun!! By the way, I'm still wondering about the Dragnet movie talked about above. Anybody know anything about it?

Dr.J
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tuesday January 16th 2001 10:54:19

Duct taped in Coveralls

I am a 16 year old boy from Norway. I live on a farm. I have i girlfriend called Jane. One day Jane I was home alone, I had to milk the cows and do the doings on the farm. Jane was going to help me. She came over in a marine blue coverall. Just like the one I was wearing. I was really exited.
We went into the barn, the cows were mooing. We gave the cows food. I had planned for a long time to tie her up, and now was the time. I found some duct tape and stuffing, and jumped her from behind. I tackled her and she laid there in the dirt. I sat on her an taped her wrists together on her back, her hands were crossed. Then I went away from a while, and she struggeled to get loose. When I came back she still tried to get loose. I taped her wrists a few more rounds, and started on her legs. I taped the knees and ankles. Then I hogtied her. I stood over her like her master. She struggled and sweated like hell, and I was horny as hell. She started screaming, so I grabbed the stuffing. She begged me not to gag her, I pretended like I didn't care and stuffed her mouth, then I took a piece of that great grey duct tape over her lips. She struggled and mmphed. - MMMMPPHHH, MMMPPHHH, MMMMPPPHHHH.

While she was duct taped, I continued milking the cows. When I was done doing that. I let her go. She didn't seem that angry at me, but half an hour later she jumped me and taped my hands around a pole. She poked my stomach a few times before she taped my knees and ankles to the pole. There was no way to get loose. I struggled. She told me this was revenge. She went into my house and got a camera, she both filmed and took pictures, while I was humiliated. But at the same time I was extremly exited. I asked her to let me loose, but then she stuffed and taped my mouth shut. She did the rest of the work in the barn. I took an hour. When she was finished she released me. We both were really exited, so we went into the hay doing the wild thing, we both wore the coveralls, which made it even better.

Coverall lover

Kjeledress
neger@sug.com
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tuesday February 27th 2001 04:11:01

War of Duct Tape (m/f+)

I am a 16 year old boy from Norway. One day I had invited 5 girls over for a paintball war. The girls on my team were Mary and Chris. The other girls were Jane, Ann and Liz. I had put out their coveralls they had to wear. My team wore navy coveralls. Their team wore blue coveralls. What they did not know was that I had prepared with duct tape.

They did not like wearing coveralls, but I loved it. Each team had a base. In that base we had a flag. The first ones to get each others flag over to their own base had won. We made a tactic that Mary and I hid to defend the base and Chris attacked them.

Ann and Liz came against us at the same time. Me and Mary went around them and attacked from behind. "Drop your weapons" i shouted. The froze and put down their guns. We made them go into our base which was an old basement.

"Lay down with your hands on your backs". So they did.

Mary pointed her gun at them while I got some duct tape from a bag. Mary looked asking at me, but I think she liked the idea. I taped their wrists in across on their backs. They began to argue about this wasn't a part of the game and so on. I pretended not to care and taped their knees and ankles too. Then I hogtied them. They began struggling and yelling at us. Finally I ripped off two strips of duct tape for their mouths.

"No don't gag us, you idiommmmmphh" it came from Liz.

Ann was quiet and was easy to gag. There they laid on the dirty floor. Hogtied and gagged in coveralls with duct tape. I loved the look.

"MMMMMMMMPPHHH, MMMMMMMPPHHHHH", it came from both. They had no chance to get away. We decided to go get Jane. We looked into their base, which also was an old basement. There Chris was tied up to a pole. And gagged with duct tape. Jane was tickling her on her stomach. She was mmphing under her gag. We jumped out and tackled Jane. I laid on top of her while Chris was released. We forced Jane back to our base. We had a pole too, so we planned to tie her up on that.

Back at our base the girls still laid struggling. They sweated like hell in their coveralls. Chris wanted revenge on Jane so she immediately held her up against the pole. I grabbed the duct tape and taped her hands behind the pole. It was tight and she was clearly not comfortable. Then I tokk her knees and ankles and taped real tight. I gave Chris the duct tape and said," Do you want the honour".

"Oh yeah" she said. She ripped of a strip and smashed it on Janes lips. She mmphed along with the to other girls while she was tickled by Chris. Then we went away for a couple of hours and watched some TV. On our way back we brought a camera to photograph and film the struggling girls. After some more tickling we let them go. They were really pissed about the pictures. Some days later they invited us for another war. But that is another story.

Coverall lover
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Saturday April 21st 2001 12:23:27

Duct taped by girls (f+/m, m/f+)

One day I invited 5 girls over for a war of paint ball. I posted a story a few weeks ago and told that i would write about another war. This is it.

This time it was me, Jane, Chris in marine coveralls against Liz, Jamielyn and Frida in blue coveralls. I was going to attack their base and take their flag while Jane and Chris hid around our base.

I went around their base with my gun and of course some duct tape. I had left some duct tape for Jane and Chris as well, so they could tie up anyone who came. On the backside of the little basement, there was a hole in the wall which I thought I could get through. I climbed in but got stuck. Then Liz noticed me. She ran away i didn't know why. I just tried to get loose but it was impossible.

A minute later I saw all 5 girls coming towards me with duct tape in their hands. They had a killer look on their faces.

"This is for last time" said Jane.

"But you're on my team" I said.

She didn't care and they all ripped me out of the hole. It hurt quite a bit. Then they twisted my arm on the back and took me inside. They acted very cynical. They pushed me to the ground. Then they duct taped my wrists on my back. Jane taped while the others held me. Then they turned me over and gagged me. One strip over the mouth. They pulled me up again.

"We are going to bring you somewhere".

I was mmmphing under my gag. They pulled me through the forest.

So there I was, dragged through the woods by 5 girls, tied and gagged with duct tape. One part of me enjoyed it and another one was a bit scared of what they were going to do to me.

Jane said we were going to go to her house. She was home alone. When we got in they started to discuss what they were going to do. Then Liz had an idea and they decided to do it. I didn't hear what it was. Then they pulled me up against a big pole at the end of the stairs in her living room.

They cut off my duct tape on my wrists and taped them once more around the pole so my hands were on the other side of the pole. It was not comfortable so I mmphed. They didn't care much. Then the taped my ankles and knees around the pole as well. It was impossible to get loose. I struggled and struggled. Then Jane began filming me and taking pictures. I was really mad at her for doing that, but I was also exited for being taped up in a coverall. And they still wore their coveralls so they had to like wearing them. Then suddenly all the girls from my class came in the door. The girls had been invited to see something funny. They all laughed when they got in. Everyone tickled me and I was embarrassed. They were there for about 15 minutes. I was really tired after my struggling, but my hands on the back started to get loose. The 5 girls went outside for a while, leaving me.

I got loose, it was great to get the gag off. Now it was revenge. I waited inside and saw one of them get inside. It was Jamielyn. The girls had loud music outside so they couldn't hear anything. I tackled her to the floor and duct taped her hands on her back and i hand gagged her. I brought her upstairs. In the bathroom I saw some hooks up on the wall. I grabbed her and lifted her up. I hung her with her back of her coverall on the hook. She wriggled her feet, but she was helpless as long as her hands were tied.

I secured them with more tape then I gagged her. Only one strip over the mouth. I thought that gag was the best looking. I was happy with myself. No it was 4 more to go.

Frida and Chris came in to look for Jamielyn. They went so close together that I managed to jump them both and get tape around their stomachs. They fell to the ground and I taped their wrists. I brought them upstairs also. I found a huge closet with enough space for them both. I taped their
ankles and knees and hogtied them. This was very uncomfortable for them but I didn't care. This time I also put only one strip over their mouths. They went "MMMMMPPHHH, MMMMMPPPHHHH" and struggled and sweated.

I closed the closet and went downstairs again. This time i couldn't see Jane and Liz outside they had to be in the house. I got a little panic when one of them saw me. I ran behind an open door and Liz went alone past it. I hand gagged her and managed to sneak upstairs without Jane noticing me. I taped Liz' wrists on her back and took her to Jane's parents' room. I laid her on the big bed and I found a dog collar and tied it around her neck and tied the collar to a hook on the wall. Then I taped her knees and ankles. While she aws struggling I found a sock and put it in her mouth. Then I put duct tape over it. She looked good in her coverall and tape over her mouth.

I heard Jane coming and hid in the closet. Jane ran towards Liz, but I tackled her to the ground. I twisted her arm on her back and brought her downstairs. I brought her downstairs and brought her to the same pole as I ws tied up on. She cursed and tried to get loose, but then I just twisted her arm more and she stopped. I pulled her hard into the pole so it hurt a bit. I taped her hands tight on the back of the pole. Much tighter than they had taped me. Then it was the knees and ankles. I taped them so hard so she couldn't move an inch. Then I found this huge tissue and was going to put it in her mouth. Then she begged and said she was sorry for the other time. I didn't care and stuffed it into her mouth. She mmphed like hell. I secured it with a strip of duct tape. She looked great. I filmed and took pictrures of all of them. I called the girls from class and asked them to come over. Then I ran home leaving them tied up and alone.

Coverall lover
Norway
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic