Valerie : 03 - Lifeguards (mm/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Valerie : 03 - Lifeguards (mm/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Valerie's stories
03 - Lifeguards
Story index at the bottom

Valerie

Thu Jul 15 08:25:22 1999

Hi guys it has been a while since I posted but I had to share this recent experience with you.

We go to a neighborhood pol which is fairly large and has three separate pools a wader for todlers, a slightly larger deeper pool for young children and and large pool for diving. I take my three there as often as I can they all love it. I am a mother of three 2,8 and 10 so this is the perfect place to go (and yes it is my oldest and a friend of his who tied me up).

Anyway this past Tuesday...we were at the pool. Now there are usually about 6-7 lifeguards around the pools most of whom are girls from 17-20 or so (my hub loves to go to the pool with us on the week end by the way) Usually 2 on the big pool, 1 at the gate, and a couple around the small pools for the younger children.

Most week days the pools are pretty empty except for some moms like myself, with their children. This day was no exception. As I was in the baby pool with my youngest I heard something which caught my attention. In the childrens pool two 6 or 7 year old boys were holding there fingers at the lifeguard (Courtney, a real sweet girl whom I occassionally chat with, who is 18) as if they were guns. First they told her to put her hands in the air and then they decided "let's tie her up." So they had her put her hands behind her back and they tied her hands with imaginary rope. One went undewater and tied her feet together (once again using imagination for rope). Courtney is a short girl (my husband has noticed before that she is very well endowed) and the water only came up to her knees in that part of the pool. I heard her ask "what are you going to do with me now?" They then had her sorta hop over to the edge of the pool and sit down. One of the boys got out went behind her and put his hand over her mouth and then removed it and said, "there now you are gagged and can't say anythying"...she responded to her cue and started mmmppphhing up a storm.

As Courtney was sitting the plaing the part Megan (another lifeguard) walked up and said, "what is going on here?" to which Courtney immmediately started mmmpphhhhing...and the boys said, "hands up...." One held his finger on Megan and the other got out had her put her hands behind her back and imaginarily tied her and gagged her just like Courtney...Both girls had a real good time ...mmpphhhing at each other, bumping their shoulders together, and just hamming it up. The whole time keeping their hands behind them and their feet together. After a couple of minutes a mom came up called the boys by name and pulled them out of the pool to go home. Leaving the girls in their imaginary bonds. As the mother walked away Courtney yelled out, "your not going to leave us like this?"...the boys started back and the mother said, "Courtney, don't encourage them" and continued to get the boys back to her table. The girls laughed (still with their hands behind them) and eventually got up to continue on with their job.

I remember thinking if I weren't with the baby I would have gone over to "help the girls out..." They both had a lot of fun with it. the entire episode didn't last mre than 10 minutes. I told my husband about it he thought it was great. He wants me to point the girls out who were "so eager to play"... I know what he wants. I have a feeling I'll be wearing a one piece red swim suit sometime this weekend just like our lifeguards.

Later on in the day Courtney came by and sat down beside me and we chatted as usual. I told her I saw her earlier predicament. She knew both boys they were brothers and she had babysitted with them a few times. They had played the same game at home before, she said there they used shoe laces. I mentioned I had a similar experienceand and said, "I guess boys just like to tie up girls." She said, "Yeah, especially as they get older." We both smiled and laughed. If I ever get her to tell me what she met by that.