Wyatt9999 : A Different Summer War (ff/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Wyatt9999 : A Different Summer War (ff/mm)

Post by Soraka »

by Wyatt9999 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:23 am

I will be updating the other story I'm working on sometime this week. I hope you love this sequel as much as the first one.

Chapter 1: The Game Begins

My friends and I were camping this time, so in the interest of doing something different we've altered the game a bit. All the guys would be one team and all the girls would be the other team. The rules stay pretty much the same as they were last year though if you are unaramed and a wooden sword is aimed at you, you must surrender. You will be subjected to tickle torture either for interrogation or for fun, we added a rule where you could use a prisoner as a hostage to make someone surrender, however they only have to surrender if you prove you have one of their teammates.

My team consists of Ben, David, Ken, Aurilen and myself. Tim couldn't make it out here do to going on vacation with his parents. I wore a blue t-shirt, blue jean shorts, brown curly hair, brown eyes, and white skin. Ben was wearing a green t-shirt with blue jean shorts, he had white skin, , also wearing green and black shoes. He had white skin, blue eyes, as well as black hair. David had white skin, a red and black shirt, black shorts,had black short hair, blue eyes. Ken has white skin, black wavy hair, his belly was cutely round, he had green eyes. He was wearing a blue t-shirt, black shorts, and brown shoes. Aurilen he wore a red t-shirt, blue shorts, white skin, blue eyes, and had brown hair. Our camp was located by a lake with a waterfall.

The Girls team had Jenny, Amber, three new friends they met the first was Megan a 12 year old girl, there was also Ashley Jenny's younger sister age 9, and the last girl was an 11 year old named Kat. All of the girls had white skin, wore shirts that exposed their bellies. Jenny had long brown hair, her shirt was pink, white skin, blue eyes, blue shorts, and pink sandals. Ashley's shirt was purple, she had tan skin, blonde hair, black shorts, and wearing green sandals. Amber wore blue shorts, her hair was brown, her shirt was yellow, and her eye color was blue. Megan's shirt was blue, she had pink shorts, white skin, blue long hair, green eyes. Their camp was located near some cliffs.

It was currently night time I was currently on watch while everyone else was getting ready to go to sleep in the tent. Ken was sure I'd be alright since Ben and I were on the same team and were brilliant at strategy. So they all got in their sleeping bags.

"I'm hoping we capture Ashley first." Ken said.

"Well let's not get carried away, who knows what the girls have planned." David reminded.

I was pacing outside when suddenly I was tripped into bushes. A hand grabbed my sword while another caught my fall. It was until a wooden sword was pointed at my belly that I knew what was happening. Amber and Ashley smirked as I stood with my hands up in the air.

"Shirt off, let's see that cute chubby belly." Amber ordered.

I removed my shirt handing it to them, Ashley then blew some sleep powder in my face. Soon I was laying on my back sleeping with a smile on my face. They picked me up and signaled to Jenny who was hiding in the bushes by the window. She threw a rock at the window. After a few minutes Ben had walked out to see what was going on.

"Just as planned." Jenny smirked.

She moved a bit making the bushes make noise, when Ben got close she quickly kicks his sword out of his hand and then aims her wooden sword at him. He is ordered to remove his shirt and then is silently lead away by Jenny, however they we'rnt going in the direction of the girls camp.

It wasn't until morning that I finally woke up, I quickly noticed I was laying on a picnic table, my hands and legs were tied in an x-position with a rope around my belly securing me to the table. I saw Ashley and Megan standing over me with smirks on their faces.

"Hehe pretty sneaky." I smile.

"Thanks, oh Jenny and Amber were right you look so cute like this." Ashley said excited.

"Amber and Kat left to start hunting for the rest of your teammates. Jenny well let's just say she's having fun with Ben." Megan explained.

I then realized their plan was to get Ben and I out of the way, but if they have him why isn't he at the base. I was brought out of my thoughts as I felt something poke my belly causing me to giggle. I see my two captors holding up a feather each.

"So we know you have some kind of plan, will you tell us what it is or do we have to do this the hard way?" Ashley smirked.

"Do your worst I'm not talking." I replied.

I felt Ashley's feather brush along my belly causing me to instantly laugh hard, that feather tortured my helpless belly without mercy as I squirmed cutely I saw Megan moving up to my head and began dancing two feathers in my armpits. My laughter increased and of course I loved every second of it. Ashley twirled the feather in my belly button causing me to squeal cutely.

David, Ken, and Aurillen awoke to find that Ben and I were missing. They weren't sure if we were captured or if we just left early. Either case they decided it was time for a meeting, they certainly couldn't just walk blindly in the woods. They sat around a table.

"Alright here's what we'll do. Ken and Aurillen you two head into the forest, try to find one of the girls and capture them. If they really do have Anthony and Ben we have to plan out the rescue. I'll stay here incase they do come back." David explained.

"Right then let's get going." Ken said.

Ken headed out the door with Aurillen. As the two walked in the woods they paid close attention to their suurondings. Aurillen soon picked up the sound of foots steps.

"Hide." Aurillen whispered.

He hid with Ken in the bushes and saw Amber approaching. The two boys smirk at this.
to be continued.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Wyatt9999 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:38 am

Chapter 2: The Whereabouts of Ben

Quickly Aurillen pins Amber to the ground. He takes her sword and points his at her. He has her stand with her hands in the air above her head. They grin at her that is until Aurillen suddenly get's an idea.

"Hm let's split up, maybe we get two of them." Aurillen explained.

"I gotcha, I'll keep looking you take her back to camp." Ken explained.

Aurillen nods walking away with his new prisoner. Ken knew they were still at a disadvantage, they needed to capture one more to even out the score and find out if they had Anthony and Ben. However he didn't take more than a single step before being pounced on by Kat. He tried to keep a good grip on his sword but kat simply skitter her fingers in his armpit. He laughed forcing his hand to let go making him a prisoner.

"Stand up, remove your shirt with your hands in the air!" Kat smirked.

He does as he was ordered revealing his cutely round belly. Kat marched him back to the camp, I was still being interrogated as Ashley was blowing strong raspberries in my belly button while Megan attacked my armpits with toothbrushes. I squealed cutely with laughter thrashing madly in my ropes.

Kat led Ken to the fire pit, she had him lay down next to it. She took four ropes and tied them to his wrists and ankles then stretching them to four stakes leaving him in a stretched x-position. She tied a red cloth over his eyes blindfolding him. He wiggled cutely in his bonds knowing he wasn't going anywhere.

"You will tell me where Amber is." Kat grinned.

"I don't know where she is." Ken replied back.

"We'll see what you know after a visit from the tickle monster."

Kat headed into the tent to grab something as Ken was awaiting his fate. I had finally given in these two were too good ticklers.

"OKAYHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I'LL TALKHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed.

Ashley and Megan stop high fiving each other. I panted heavily, my heaving belly must look really cute for my tortures. I honestly wasn't sure if I'd be able to escape from the newcomers to our group. With Ken that made three of our team captured.

"Well" Ashley warned.

"Our plan was letting Ben and I get captured, then your team would let your guard down because you'd think the only serious threats were caught. After that the rest of the team would've taken you one by one." I confessed.

They simply smirk and head inside the tent to tell Kat. Before that they tied a red cloth blindfold around my eyes. Not being able to really do anything I just relaxed tired from my interrogation. Though I'm sure Ken and I were both wondering where they could've hidden Ben.

At a cabin North from both camps. Jenny had Ben tied on a rack, he was stretched to the point his arms and legs pressed together, he couldn't budge them at all. This was always the limit when using a rack, no one could stretch someone any further once their arms and legs were pressed together. The next stretch would most likely rip their limbs off.

"So your plan is to keep one of your captives hidden, just incase things turn on you." Ben recalled.

"That's correct, of course your location could still be given away under torture, but your team will have to work my team over pretty good in their interrogation." Jenny smirked.

She places an ice cube in Ben's belly then puts duct tape over it to keep the cube their. Ben's body shivers madly but he's unable to wiggle. She was on Ben's team in the last game so she knew how creative he could get, which is why it was smart to get both him and me, since we were paired together we'd be a dangerous combo to beat if ignored. Now the girls had a very noticeable lead on us, and not one of us was mad about that.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Wyatt9999 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:29 am

Chapter 3: Changing the tide

Ken was now the one being interrogated, Kat was skittering her fingers all over his helpless belly while he wiggled in his staked out x-position. He laughed madly as those fingers attacked him, he knew he couldn't hold out long. He squealed as two fingers dove into his belly button.

Having already gotten what they wanted from me they decided to march me over to one of the trees, they tied my hands together above my head and secured it to the tree branch making me dangle off the ground. Then my ankles were tied together, Ashley tied the blindfold over my eyes again. Right now they put an ice cube in my belly button and taped it there so I was squirming and shivering madly.

"Itsssss so cold." I say.

"Oh your so cute." Ashley smiled.

Aurillen had gotten Amber back to our camp, he had her in the cabin living room sitting in a chair. Her wrists were tied above her head, a rope around her belly securing her to the chair, and finally her ankles tied to the chair legs. David had three metal claws tickling her, one tortured her belly while the other two attack her armpits. She's laughing hard and cutely. They've been at this for about an hour.

"OKAYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA I'LL TELL WHERE BEN AND ANTHONY AREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA!" Amber surrendered

David had the claws go back into the ceiling where they came from. He watched as amber panted heavily. After a few minutes she regained her breathe.

"Okay we currently have Anthony at our camp. We got Ben too, but we decided to hide him in the event the tables turned on us. Jenny has him at a log cabin not too far from here." Amber explained.

David blindfolds her and then sits at the table with Aurillen.

"Hm since Ken hasn't come back, we'll have to assume he's captured too. So we have to take a chance and leave her unguarded. I'll go to the girls camp and free Anthony and Ken." David explained.

"Okay, then I'll go get Ben." Aurillen added.

They shake hands then head off in opposite directions. The cabin was only a couple of miles west of the boy camp. Inside Jenny was blowing strong raspberries inside Ben's belly button. He squealed madly laughing and wiggling adorably as his captor tortured him. Her fun was stopped when a knock was heard at the door. He panted heavily having been tickled for the past two hours now.

"Hellow who's there!" Jenny called.

She opened the door but saw no one. She shrugged and turned to leave when suddenly she felt something on her back. She glanced over her shoulder and saw Aurillen aiming his sword at her, she stupidly put down her sword so she had no choice but to raise her hands in the air. Aurillen unties Ben from the rack who has regained his breathe.

"Man you really had a creative plan, but now it's time we make a comeback." Ben grinned to Jenny.

Kat was twirling a q-tip inside of Ken's belly button, she made sure to brush the walls and dead center of it. He squealed adorably tears streaming down his cheeks as he laughed. He just couldn't take anymore.

"I'LL TALK I'LL TALKHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAH WE CAPTURED JENNYAHAHAHAHAHAA SHE'S AT OUR CAMP!" Ken surrendered.

Kat giggles and stops her attack. Kat, Ashley, and Megan all knew that meant it was only a matter of time till they find Ben.

"Too little too late, we're going to win this one." Kat smiled.

to be continued.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Wyatt9999 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:26 pm

Chapter 4: The Rescue

Ken and I were being fed some lunch, we were sitting on the ground tied back to back. Our hands were secured above our heads to a tree branch, a rope wrapped around our bellies secured us together, and finally our ankles were tied. Ashley had made us both Cheeseburgers. Kat and Megan went out to try and capture our teammates before we were rescued.

"Hehe having fun you two?" Ashley asked.

"Oh yeah don't worry about that, everyone here knows you have a good chance of getting captured and know if you don't like being both then these games aren't for you." I explained.

"Yeah though it would be nice to be on the winning side, this is the second game in a row Anthony's team has fallen behind." Ken said with a chuckle.

The conversation ends when they hear some rustiling in the bushes. Ashley blindfolds us then slowly creeps up to the bushes. Hiding in the bushes was David, he was acting as a decoy while Ben snuck around the tree to get behind Ashley. He poked Ashley's back with his wooden sword.

"Hands up." Ben smirked.

He watched her comply with a defeated giggle. David moved to untie Ken and I. After we were free he helped us stand up since we were still kinda tired.

"Okay since you two are unarmed you stay in the middle. If you fall behind we'll have no time to go back for you as Kat spotted us as we were getting over here." Ben explained.

This gave Ashley an idea, her hands were securely tied behind her. They began walking through the forest. She could hear other footsteps and decided to hatch her little plan now. She put her leg out too far as she walked infront of me and forced me to trip. The footsteps became louder meaning they heard my fall.

"Go you guys." I assure.

"You just can't seem to escape being the captive." Ken giggled.

"Don't worry we'll pay Ashley back in kind." Ben said.

They quickly took off running with their prisoner. Just as I was starting to get up I was suddenly pounced on by Kat, she immediately got to work trussing me up.

"Just where do you think your going?" Kat grinned.

"Hehe nowhere now." I giggle.

Soon I am tied into a hogtie then rolled onto my side. Kat begins skittering her fingers on my belly making me laugh hard and wiggle cutely. As I was tortured I see Megan taking a look around to make sure no one else was there.

"Are you going to behave?" Kat asked.

"YESHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU WIN YOU WIN I'LLHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BEHAVE!" I surrendered.

I could've taken the torture longer but I was still tired from my previous tickle sessions. Kat stops leaving me gasping for breathe. They thread a large pole through the ropes holding me and then lift me off the ground. They carry me back to their camp.

"You'll be going inside our cabin this time." Megan smirked.

I couldn't help but gulp.

Meanwhile at our base Ashley had been tied upside down in the same room Amber was in. Jenny was hogtied next to Amber's chair. Ben stroked a feather along Ashley's belly making her laugh madly from it.

"Man we still couldn't rescue Anthony." David said.

"Yeah and now he'll be even more tired if we decide to go back and get him." Ken added.

Ben knew they needed another plan he just wasn't sure how to go about doing it. As he tortured Ashley he suddenly got an idea. Ben stopped leaving her gasping for air and had the other teammates follow him outside so the girls wouldn't overhear.

"Alright here's my plan, I'll take one of the girls with me and pretend to let down my guard. She'll recapture me and lead me back to the base. One of you stay hidden until we get to the base and then come out and capture the girl, then we'll storm in and get Anthony." Ben explained.

"It's offly risky, and there's a chance you'll be tickle tortured before the girl takes you back." David advised.

"I know and I'm looking forward to it." Ben smiled.

Meanwhile I was inside the cabin at the girls camp tied upside down on a metal table spread eagle, the table was slanted so my head was pointed towards the ground and the bottom of the table where my feet are was in the air. A metal claw was dancing all over my helpless belly making me laugh really hard squirming cutely, I was sweating madly.

"You'll be like this unless your being fed or if you really need your position changed." Kat explained.

"We'll have the claw torture you for three hours with fifteen minute breaks. That's your punishment for trying to escape." Megan finished.

As I was treated to intense tickle torture and my captors grinning with amusement knowing they still have me, I knew this was already just as fun as the previous game and it was getting better whoever won this was anyone's guess.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Great story.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I did enjoy this!

:)
Check out my DeviantArt page!