bondagegirl1995 : A friend's first experience (f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

bondagegirl1995 : A friend's first experience (f/f)

Post by Soraka »

by bondagegirl1995 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:07 am

OK so this is my first story on this site. I've been on here a while and wanted to share with you...I hope you all like it...

Here is a little background information to start. My name is Kristy. I am 16 years old, 5'-3" tall, brown hair and brown eyes, slender, kind of athletic but i dont play sports.

My friend's name is Becky. Like me she is also 16 (soon to be 17), a bit taller than me, blond hair blue eyes. She is the athletic type as well, but like me doesnt play sports.

So this is a story of our fist tie-up experience together. I had previously talked to her about my love for bondage, but nothing ever really came of it. I dont like to practice self bondage becuase though there are precautions you can take, i have a fear of getting stuck and found by my parents....well scored mostly of my dad finding me.

So we were hanging out at my house listening to music and i was kinda bored so i decided to ask Becky if she had thought anymore about our conversation. She said that while she was i bit interested she was just unsure of all of it. it took some convincing but finally she decided to allow me to tie her to see what all the fuss was about.

To give a little more information, I was wearing a greenish tank top with white shorts, and Becky had on a blue polo T-Shirt with capris.

I went under my bed and pulled out a box with some supplies I had gathered over time that I had hoped to put to use. Mainly some rope and some duct tape.

I had Becky stand up and cross her wrists behind her back. She was hoping for them to be tied in front of her but i told her that it was much more fun with her hands tied behind. I used the rope to secure her hands behind her back as best i could (not the best knot tier, but I did my best). I had her sit on the edge of the bed and then used the rope to tie heer ankles together as well. I used the remaining rope to tie above her knees to make sure she couldnt move her legs. I then pushed her back on the bed and left her there to struggle.

Even though the ropes were not tied all that well, Becky's inexperience made it so she had a very hard time getting out and she spent a good bit of time struggling and rolling around on the bed, which of course I enjoyed greatly!

There is more to come but i hope you liked this so far!
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by bondagegirl1995 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:21 am

Hey everyone...sorry i havent posted a continuation of this yet...

So from the last story, that was pretty much all we did the first time. I didnt want to rush becky at all, especially since she allowed me to do that in the first place!

So, a few days later we were back at my house and we started talking about bondage a bit more. I cant remember exactly what was said, but essentially Becky said "Well since you love to be tied up a lot, do you want me to try it on you?" I was so happy she said that i almost fell out of my chair!!!

Becky reached under the bed to get my "toy" box and I went to go freshen up and get ready. I was wearing a light blue tank top with hearts on it with white shorts. Since its summer and so hot out i was barefoot as well. Becky was wearing a white t shirt and blue gym shorts.

When I returned Becky was waiting for me with all sorts of ropes onthe bed. She had me lay on my stomach on the bed and cross my wrists behind my back. becky then looped the ropes around my wrists and secured them pretty tight. She did the same with my ankles as well. I am not sure where Becky learned to tie ropes like this, but she was WAY better than me thats for sure.

"I was looking up some of this stuff online since our last time" Becky said "and I wanted to go a bit farther if that's OK?" "yeah sure Becky! I already told you I love this stuff!"

With that she bent my legs at the knees, looped some rope around my ankles and wrists and used rope to secure me in a really tight hogtie. She then turned me over onto my side so she could get a look at me.."almost perfect" she said.

Before I could ask the question Becky had taken out a roll of cuct tape and ripped off a piece. "Time for your gag Kristy!!!" and with that she duct taped my lips together to effectively gag me.

I had never seen this side of Becky and it was awesome to hear her take charge like this. After a little while I started to squirm on the bed and try to get loose. She had tied the ropes really well and there was no way I was getting out of this. I started to yell at her thru the gag to get her to let me go but she just smiled at me and laughed. "After all your talk of wanting to be tied up you want out so soon?" she askd.

I knew then she was not going to let me go so soon! She sat next to me on the bed and rolled up my tank top to expose my belly button and started to tickle my stomach and sides!!! I screamed at her thru my gag and tried to wiggle and squirm away but that was impossible!!! "Don't think I forgot how ticklish you are!" Becky said.

After aobut 15 minutes of tickling my sides and also my feet I was going crazy and Becky finally stopped. She didnt let me go though. She went over to the computer and logged onto facebook and just started chatting away like I wasnt even there! I was left to squrim and twist on the bed for the next 45 minutes until she had to go home.

Thats it so far...I hope everyone is enjoying!!!
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

nice story. hope there is more
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic