Gothit : 01 - A cute captive (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Gothit : 01 - A cute captive (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Gothit's stories
01 - A cute captive
Story index at the bottom

By Gothit

Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:33 pm

A cute captive

A few years ago, a new girl started at my school. I never really noticed her until the end of the year, in winter. I was out in the playground when I saw her, dressed in the usual ManorGreen College sweater and pink thick coat. What really stood out... was that she wore a skirt (that went halfway to her knees, quite short) and grey cotton tights. (I had this thing for girls in tights)

When I saw her I blushed, but for 2 reasons:

1) She was so cute! A perfect build for her age (12) and the face of an angel (not as cute as my GF however).
2) She was all balled up. BALLED UP! So you could see up her skirt without even trying! (something I'm sure all guys have tried once)

Too shy to say anything then, I waited the day out and at home, got her an Xmas card.

I noticed the next day she was still alone and still balled up on the bench (why the teachers didn't tell her to sit properly I dont know). It occurred to me that she had no friends. Heck, I asked everyone in school for her name, but none knew it.
I gathered up my courage (and pride, you never know) I must have been glowing red.

"Um...er...umm...w-whats your name?" I managed to stutter out. She looked up at me and I saw loneliness in her eyes.

"Olivia." She replied before looking back down at the ground.

Already getting a few looks (A guy near, no, TALKING to a girl who has her panties clearly visible might be an odd sight).
I tried to walk away casually, but my feet had other things in mind.
I ended up running as fast as I could back to my classroom where I finished writing her card.

Next break was lunch, a bit longer than first break. So I had time to calm myself for this.
After a few minutes of imagining her in just her undies and tights I got used to it and stopped glowing. (I thing I did to stop myself from blushing near girls in tights)
I walked up to her, same bench, same position, no friends.
My other 2 friends had followed me, George who was 13 at the time (a month younger than me), he was about 9 inches below 2 meters, VERY tall for his age. And Ben, 14 and round. (We gave him the nickname "Walking Lava Lamp")
I handed Olivia the card and started to blush, then I tried to turn tail and run, but as I did this, George pulled me back.

"...Gino? Who's Gino?" Olivia said once she read the card.

"This red chicken!" George said jokingly, he was and is the funniest guy in school!

"...thanks" Olivia said to me.

All I could do was open my jaw. Nothing came out.

---

Over the next few weeks we became friends and I would sit with Olivia during breaktime to give her some company.
It was not long before I was invited to her house (Something my GF has yet to do...).
So what did I say to that? DUH! Yes!

Started off WAAAY more boring than I ever imagined.
She had one weird family. I forget now (crappy memory) but they were weird alright!

A few hours in and Olivia begins to glomp me, so I push her off, grab a wire that was lying around, then I tie her wrists.
(I guess I should say, she was wearing a cute little grey skirt, her usual grey cotton tights and a white short-sleeved.)

This is where it all began. I liked to tie up girls, but I tied her up cus she was annoying me.
She got her mum to untie her, then she came back and got some bags (The kind that have that holding string that can tighten to close the bag)
Then I hear THE words for the first time in my life!

"Can you retie me, but tighter this time?" She asked me.
She put her wrists behind her back and gestured me to tie her.

"Don't you mind?" I asked her, glowing red again!

"No, I like it! I always wanted to be tied up before, but my brothers wont do it." she replied.

+++++++++++

I'll end it here for now, I'll tell the next part soon.
Later!

-G

--------------------------------
Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:03 pm

Part 2

---

After hearing what she said I could have sworn that I was hovering above the floor with excitement!
I had to ask her to repeat what she said, I thought I was hearing things.
She gave me the exact same question.

"How do you want me to tie you?" was the first thing I blurted out.

"Any way." was her reply.

I picked up the first bag and pulled the rope closing the bag, that way I would have more rope to work with.
I tied her wrists behind her back (they were crossed over) and tied it off with a double knot (the same you would use to tie your shoes).
Then I grabbed another bag and looped it around her arms and chest (below her breasts) and tied it off in a double knot. Then I did the same with her knees and ankles.

"Wow, this is tight!" She said while squirming around on her bed.

I just stood there glowing. She really be be clueless, her skirt was climbing up her and I, had she not been wearing tights, would have been able to see her panties.

After a good 15 minute struggle, she stopped. Finally realizing she wasn't getting out.
I tickled her a bit then I just left her and played my GameBoy Advance (I had set up a camera her mum had let me borrow)
She didn't struggle that much, she only really moved into a comfortable position. She seemed to like it, maybe even turned on (I don't know a girl turned on looks like. She was slowly moving around in her binds and had her eyes closed. She would often make a sighing sound.).

After a while (her room was on the ground floor) we heard a noise near her door.

"Quick, untie me!" she whispered to me. She started to struggle a lot, trying to find a way out. I got up and when to untie her when her door swung open!

"Olivia?" her mum said. "Looks like you tied her good, but she can still be annoying." her mum said.

I was confused until her mum grabbed a little hair ribbon and stuffed it in Olivia's mouth then taped it over with some tape (dunno what kind but it held). "Now she wont be as annoying!" laughed her mum, then she left.

"Hmn! Nm hmnr!" Olivia cried out. I think it was 'Hey! No fair!'.

She began to squirm about somemore and ended up rolling off the bed.
A quick check to see she was ok, then I put her back on.
I must have been glowing now, as my hand had touched her bottom as I picked her up.

The moment she was on the bed, she rolled over and kinda lept at me! I ended up on the floor with a tied and gagged cute girl in skirt and tights (the clothes I love to see girls in) on top of me!

"Hm hm!" she said to me, guessing it was a mocking 'Ha ha' telling me she still could be annoying!
I put her back on the bed and saw on her desk was a red hair ribbon.

"Blhmdfhld mh!" I heard from the bed, and I looked back.
Olivia was sitting up looking at the ribbon. I picked it up and her eyes lit up!

"You want me to blindfold you?" I asked, and I got a very exited "mh!" back.
So i used it to blindfold her and she went back to struggling and having some fun.

WOW time flies when your having fun! i looked at my watch and realized she had been tied up for just over 9 hours! (It was getting dark out now, I guess that's why her mum came in, to get us to have lunch.)
I went to untie her, starting with her blindfold.

"Mmh!" was all she said as she fell on the floor and wiggled to the corner of her room.
She clearly didn't want to be untied!

So I summed it in my head.

Girl in tights and skirt + tied up, gagged and blindfolded + she likes it + she doesn't want out + ON CAMERA! = dream

So I asked her to kick me... dumbass! Her ankles were tied so I got a jab in the nuts from 2 feet. After a few minutes of rolling in pain and seeing her still tied up and laughing at me, I realized I wasn't dreaming!
If only Becky was like this.

I went to add a hogtie to her when there's a knock at the door.
It was Dan, my stepdad!
Olivia began to squrim for all she's worth, but couldn't get out, and I had a hard time untieing her!
Luckily, Olivia's mum did a good job of stalling Dan, as they kept talking for a while.
Another 10 minutes and I freed Olivia's wrists! Finally!
I was able to untie her after 15 minutes.
She was tied up for a good 10 hours that day!

I put the video on my laptop and gave her mum the camera back.
I waved her a goodbye, and instead of doing the same, she ran up to me and kissed me on my lips!
Then she whispered, "I had the most fun I've ever had, you'll do it again right?"
I nodded then said goodbye and left.

---

Nope. Dont have the vid!
Like I said, DUMBASS!!
I didn't delete the video from the camera and her mum called my mum to tell her. She was just laughing around about how I was able to keep Olivia under control, but my mum, knowing secretly about my liking of girls tied up, ordered me to delete them
She even sat and watched me delete them, which I still kick myself for!

She knows NOTHING about computers, so I could had put them in the bin on my laptop then once she left I would retrieve them, but instead I clicked 'Empty Recycle Bin' when deleting them!
:(

Well its in my memory, so yay!

Hope you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed that day at her house!

I will post a few more stories of Olivia and our TUGs another time!

-G