Anonymous : Willing Babysitter (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Anonymous : Willing Babysitter (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Willing Babysitter

By Anonymous

Thursday December 9th 1999 09:47:42

One of the babysitters I had when I was about 10 used to sit for other kids in my neighborhood. Some of them were friends, so I would often be at their homes while she was watching them. Every once in a while we would play cops and robbers or cowboys and indians. It was just something that most of us kids would do.

I noticed that at the other kid's homes, this babysitter would go along with the games even to the point of allowing herself to be tied up at the stake. I always enjoyed seeing her tied up. The problem for me was that first of all, she was never tied up very well. When the game was over, she'd simply untie herself. The ropes were that loose!

Secondly, I always wanted to tickle her while she was tied up, but most of my friends didn't see how tickling an indian would be of any use. And lastly, even when I did sneak in a couple of tickles, she'd stop me right away because she was so ticklish. Naturally, this turned me on even more.

One evening when she was babysitting at our place and the rest of my siblings were already in bed, I was sitting on the couch with her watching an Elvis Presley movie. Elvis's movies were my favorite back then. Great escapism. She loved them, too. On this particular evening, this was one of the movies that we had already seen numerous times. Still, we sat there watching it. Because my bedtime was before the movie ended, I had an arrangement with her that she'd allow me to stay up and not tell my mom if I gave her a foot massage. Having a foot fetish anyway, even though I didn't really know it fully at the time, I had no problem with that arrangement.

On this particular night we somehow got on the subject of her being tied up at the stake and me commenting on how sloppily my friends would tie her up. She kind of toyed with me by wondering outloud if I could do a better job of it being that I was a cub scout and all. I assured her that I could tie knots so well that she'd never be able to free herself without my help. She didn't challenge me or tease me or even ask me to prove anything to her, but she did tell me that if I needed to practice, she would be my guinea pig.

I thought that she was kidding, but when she sat up on the couch and held her hands out to me with her wrists crossed over one another, the opportunity was just too tempting. So I quickly ran into my bedroom, grabbed a bunch of soft cotton ropes and got back to the couch in no time flat. These strips of cotton rope were actually pieces of rope that I did practice with a lot while learning my knots for cub scouts. My favorite knot was called two half hitches which people on boats use a lot.

Immediately before tying up my babysitter's wrists, she made me promise that I'd untie her anytime she wanted if in fact I was able to tie her up so securely that she couldn't get free without my help. As much as I hated to do so, I promised her and meant it. She untied that first knot pretty easily. And why not? Only her wrists were tied together and she simply used her teeth to help free herself.

Much to my surprise, she seemed to be having fun and appeared eager to have me tie her up again. This time she told me that I could tie her up in any way that I wanted before she tried to get loose. So I did. I tied her wrists together, but behind her back this time. After a few minutes of trying, she gave up and asked me to untie her. Not wanting to ruin any possible future opportunuities with her, I honored my promise and untied her immediately.

She still appeared eager to play this little game of mine, so I tied her up again. This time I had her lie flat on her stomach on the couch. With her arms rasied above her, I tied her wrists together and secured them to the couch with two other pieces of rope tied to opposite corners of the couch's legs. I tied her legs together, above and below her knees, and then her ankles were tied together. I pulled her body taunt towards the other end of the couch so that her arms were immobile and then secured her bound ankles to the couch's legs like I had done with her wrists.

I knew there was no way that she'd be able to free herself without my help. She knew it, too, even before I had finished tying her up. But she went along with it anyway. I don't know why, but right after I had her tied up, I asked her if she wanted me to untie her. She said that she was fine and was even surprised at how comfortable she felt despite being so securely tied. Then to my amazement she flat out told me that she knew how much I wanted to tickle her feet since I sometimes did this while massaging them, and that if I wanted, I could tickle the soles of her feet now while she was tied up and in the right frame of mind whatever that meant.

So I very happily obliged. Now remember, she was terribly ticklish, so I couldn't tickle her very hard. Still, even with my light strokes, she squirmed around quite a bit. Every once in a while I would tickle her a bit harder, sometimes really hard for a few quick seconds, and she'd practically scream. But she muffled her screams quite nicely by shoving her face hard down into a throw pillow that her head was resting upon.

Every once in a while I would stop and ask her if she was all right. She would tell me that she was fine. She explained that she was just a very ticklish girl and couldn't help but to jerk around as much as she had been doing. She told me that if things got too much for her to handle, she'd let me know. So I tickled the soles of her feet for quite a while that night.

It was great to watch her body twist and turn as I continued tickling her, especially when the intensity was so great that she did everything that she could to keep from screaming. She actually did tell me to stop a few times in breathless sobs of uncontrollable laughter. Then she'd punctuate it by saying, "I'm all right. Just give me a moment to catch my breath." And of course I did.

This babysitter was only a few years older than me which kind of made me feel awkward at times, but our tickling fun together helped to make our bond much more acceptable. We ended up having a lot of tickling and bondage experiences kind of like this one that helped to mold me into the fetish fun loving guy whom I am today. -GRIN-

Anonymous
U.S.A.

Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

What a nice story. Now why couldn't I have a babysitter like that?! 😂
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic