DM : 02 - Jennifer on the Tracks (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

DM : 02 - Jennifer on the Tracks (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

DM's stories
02 - Jennifer on the Tracks
Story index at the bottom

By DM

Wednesday December 22nd 1999 04:00:42

(As promised. Thanks for the feedback. Merry Christmas!) Jennifer and I engaged in a lot of tie up games over the next year or so. Sometimes they included our friends, but just as often it was just the two of us. I tried to be fair about it, sometimes allowing her to tie me as well, but I was usually able to escape any ties she put me into. And frankly, I enjoyed tying her a lot more than I enjoyed being tied, so more often than not it was she who was bound.

A lot of our games were reenactments of things we had seen on television, and, let's face it, those scenes usually involved the heroine being helplessly tied and put in some predicament. (Good for me!) I remember one afternoon when a few of us got together and used my new camera (an old Kodak 126 format - remember those?) and we took stills of a reenactment of a kidnapping and tying scene. We never got them developed, I'm sorry to say, but it was great fun.

Our favorite scenes to reenact usually involved those that had some sort of peril involved. Jennifer was frequently tied to a chair next to a simulated bomb, or tied to a long picnic bench to simulate the buzz saw scenes from the old serials. Over time, I think we covered just about every situation and every peril, and I'll be glad to share some of them here. But one of my favorites involved the old damsel-tied-to-the-railroad-tracks peril, and when it was all over, Jennifer would later agree that that was one of her favorites as well, so we repeated it a few times. Of course, the first time was especially fun because she didn't see it coming.

About three blocks from my house was the town's high school, and we frequently rode our bicycles in the parking lot and across the playing fields. The wooded area behind the playing fields were full of trails, most of which led to the railroad tracks. It was a long straight section of tracks, and many of the high school students used them as a short cut home since they were the straightest route to the town center, about a mile away. The train only came by once each weekday at exactly 5:10 in the afternoon. When we were kids we used to lay pennies on the tracks and then hide in the woods to watch the train run over them, so we knew the schedule by heart.

One summer Saturday morning, Jennifer and I rode our bikes down to the high school and through the trails until we came to the railroad tracks. We laid our bikes down and began walking the rail, when I stepped off and retrieved a bag from some bushes beside the tracks. I had stashed the bag there earlier that morning, anticipating this visit with Jennifer, and when I returned with it, Jennifer realized instantly what I was up to. She began to run toward the bikes, but I caught up to her well before she reached them. Once I grabbed her I dropped the bag at our feet and clasped a hand over her mouth. She struggled, but I easily managed to sit her down between the rails on one of the railroad ties.

She was wearing a pink tank top, denim cut-off shorts and white Keds, and as I pulled her arms behind her back and began to tie her wrists she kicked her feet and pleaded with me not to tie her to the tracks. To my great pleasure, she did all her pleading in character, letting me know she was willing, even though she continued to struggle.

"You'll never get away with this!" she cried.

I just laughed an evil laugh, and continued binding her wrists. When I was finished, I removed another piece of rope from the bag and tied it around her bare ankles.

"Let me go or I'll scream," she warned. (She was getting good at this helpless heroine thing!)

"We'll see about that," I told her. From the bag I removed a piece of white cloth and I stepped around behind her and worked it between her teeth. As I knotted it behind her head, she squealed and mumbled into the gag as if it had completely silenced her. "There," I said, finishing off the knot. "That ought to keep you quiet, not that there's anyone around to hear you anyway."

I wrapped a long piece of rope around her chest, firmly securing her arms to her body, and another piece around her waist, holding her tied wrists in place. I then carefully laid her on her back on the railroad tie so that her head was resting on the rail. She squirmed and pleaded indecipherably through her gag until I began to tie her shoulders to the rail. Then her eyes grew wide, and she pleaded for real.

"What if a train comes?" she mumbled.

"It's Saturday," I reminded her. "It's safe." I knew it was or I would never have done this, and she knew it too, because she immediately slipped back into character, muttering through the gag and squirming against her now inescapable bonds.

After I had tied of the rope that bound her shoulders to the rail, I went to work on her ankles. The soles of her sneakers pressed against the opposite rail, and I slipped another piece of rope between her bound ankles and wrapped it around the rail. She couldn't move, but for good measure, and because she had nice legs, I wrapped another piece of rope around her legs just above her knees and tied it off.

As I stood over her, I gloated over my helpless damsel. "Well," I said, "I better be going. But don't worry, my dear. You won't be alone for long." I looked at my watch. "The noon train should be coming by here in about 20 minutes."

She squirmed and pleaded through the gag.

"Oh, don't worry," I assured her. "You won't miss it." I laughed. "Or should I say, 'It won't miss you!"

With that I ran to the clearing where we had left our bikes to make her think I had left her, and she squealed into her gag as I left. In reality, I sneaked behind the bushes and watched her struggling against her ropes for about fifteen minutes. When she finally started to call out my name (her way of letting me know she had had enough), I stepped out of the bushes near her feet, and pretended to be a passerby stumbling upon her.

"Well, what have we here?" I asked, acting surprised.

She lifted her head and pleaded for me to untie her, and I obliged. I started by untying the ropes that secured her to the rail, and then in true hero fashion, I lifted her and carried her to safety. Once in the safety of the clearing near our bikes, I untied her (slowly) and we gathered up the ropes and returned home to play another game.

DM
Last edited by Canuck100 4 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
SweetDamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Location: Tied up in dire peril awaiting my rescuer! Oh where is my hero?

Post by SweetDamsel »

This is great. Stories of roleplaying melodrama damsel in distress perils are my favorites. I love the idea of playing the damsel tied helplessly to the tracks by the dastardly villain awaiting a man to come to my rescue.
Help! Save me! Where oh where is my hero?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic