ricktied : Long day with Jericho (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

ricktied : Long day with Jericho (m/m)

Post by Soraka »

by ricktied » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:15 am

I figured since it's been a while I'd post a couple more stories if anyone wants to read them. I know there is just a lot of tickling and ice cubes but that was all we did when we were first starting out.
1030: During a hot summer day Jericho and I were hanging out at my house. We started playing some video games in my room and after about an hour or so Jericho looked at me and straight out said "let me tie you up". I asked him why and he said because he wanted to. I said, "Why can't I tie you up"? "It was my idea first", he said. I reluctantly agreed thinking he had some evil plan brewing. I was wearing shorts a Broncos jersey shoes and ankle socks. He was dressed the same except for a t-shirt.
1130: He leapt up and grabbed the backpack of rope I had under my bed and started pulling rope and duct tape out. I stopped and said, "Just no duct tape, at least for right now", and he said he wouldn't use it if I didn't want him to. I asked how he wanted me and he didn't say anything. He grabbed my arm and spun me around pulling my arms behind me. He tied my hands the way he always did, crossed wrapping it around my wrists and through between my arms. Next he turned me facing my bed and pushed me down on my stomach. I made a grunting noise from the impact hitting the bed, it kind of hurt. He grabbed one of my legs down by the ankle and started pulling my shoes and socks off. After that he tied my feet together and looped the rope between my legs as always and finished by hogtying me with my feet tied to my hands. I was already sure I couldn't get out since I was tied so tight I could barely feel my heels with my finger tips. I asked, "So how long do I have to stay like this"? And he replied, "I don't know". He stood back and watched me struggle around for a minute then went for the back pack again. He pulled out a bandana and rolled it into a blindfold and went to put around my head. I started waving my head around yelling for him not to do it and he said I didn't have a choice with this one. He pinned my head down and pressed the bandana over my eyes and eventually succeeded in blindfolding me. He broke the rule about the duct tape and put some on the top and bottom of the blindfold so I couldn't get it off but I didn't care at this point. I thought I might as well tell him to shove a sock in my mouth and start wrapping the tape, but I kept quiet.
I didn't hear anything for a minute then I could smell and feel something over my nose and mouth. When I realized it was the smell of a nasty shoe I yanked my head back as much as I could and yelled, "Man that's my shoe"!!! Jericho chuckled and said, "No it's not, it's mine". I knew we were both wearing socks that were at least a day or two old because you know how kids are. I let out with "dude that's gross". Next I felt cloth rubbing over my face and it smelt the same as the shoe. I was doing anything to get away from it, then He bent down next to my ear and said "how's my sock instead"? I begged him to stop and he finally pulled away. He Said "I have to go to the bathroom, but first…" I felt him pull my head up he laid something under my face and pushed the right side of my head down and I could smell the socks. Next I felt him press a shoe up to my face over my nose and mouth. I started screaming "Come on man this sucks"! He didn't say anything and I felt another shoe being set above the other one so I could smell its contents as well. He said if I come back and you've move or the shoes move I take back what I said about the duct tape and I'll shove one of those socks in your mouth to. I didn't know what to do now. I don't think he ever got a dirty sock stuffed in his mouth up till this point he didn't know what it was like, but I had. I didn't know if he was bluffing or not but he was having so much fun he was probably telling the truth. I tried to hold my breath but I think that was worse than not holding it since your breathing isn't controlled when you finally let it out. I decided to lay there and take it. I tried to loosen my bonds as much as I could but every time I tried to move the shoes started to shift, so I gave up. I guess because he was barefoot I didn't hear him walk up. All of the sudden out of nowhere he started to tickle my feet and it surprised me so much I flipped over on my side. I heard Jericho laughing almost like someone was tickling him. I couldn't think of anything to say so I just yelled "you jerk"! He finally got himself together and said he was sorry although I could tell he wasn't. He grabbed my arms and feet and rolled me back on to my stomach and asked how I was doing. I didn't lie to him I was really uncomfortable from being tied so tight. He agreed to loosen the rope tying my hands and feet together and it got a little better now that my body wasn't in as much of an arched position. I asked how long I'd been tied up and was surprised to find out it had only been about ten minutes, it felt a lot longer.
1145: I started taking the opportunity to try and free myself again before he tried anything and just when I thought I might feel the knot on my hands he started in on my feet again. This time I kept from rolling over but it wouldn't be long before my extremely ticklish feet would have me going from one side of the bed to the other. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. I could swear Jericho had let his finger nails grow some just make the torture worse because that's all I felt going up and down my bare soles. I was struggling so much the rope digging into my hands and feet was killing me. By the time he actually stopped I think four or five minute's straight went by. When he finally did stop and I started to regain my breath I begged him to stop saying "no more, no more please wait, no more". When he asked why I told him about the ropes. He said ok I'll undo the hogtie and your hands on one condition. I asked what he meant and he said, "Until I say different either your hands or your feet will be tied at all times and you have to let me tie you back up when I want to and the blindfold stays on". I quickly disagreed saying I wanted to see the marks on my wrists and ankles. He said "I won't let the marks get to bad". He untied my hands and said the marks weren't too bad at all. It was probably just the struggling. I had noticed in the past that the rope didn't leave that bad of marks because it was pretty soft rope which is one reason I probably started to enjoy tying people up and being tied up myself, since the rope was actually comfortable. He also loosened my feet up just enough that I couldn't wiggle free. We sat there and talked for a while with him playing my video games while I just chilled on my bed blindfolded and feet tied. I finally asked him how long it had been since we started and how long it had been since he untied my hands.
1215: It had been about 45 minutes since we started and about 25 since my hands were undone. He asked why I wanted to know and I said I had to go to the bathroom. He told me to put my arms in front of me and figured I didn't have much choice and complied. He tied my hands together and untied my ankles. I won't lie it felt good to be able to move my legs. He left the blindfold on and lead me to the bathroom where he stayed outside with the door open to make sure I didn't try anything. I won't get into details but I finally accomplished the mission. I washed my hands the best I could. I also got some water since my mouth was so dry from the laughter and we went back to my room where we did the same as before for about another half hour. After I had basically been restrained for about an hour and a half it was time for him to have more fun. I was actually kind of having fun also; except for the blindfold it wasn't too bad. He decided to keep my hands where they were and tied my feet back up as they were before. He grabbed my arms bring them around my knees and tied them to my ankles just making another version of the ever so popular hogtie.
1:00 p.m. I tested the bonds to see if I might be able to get out now and I had the same luck as before. After he watched struggle for a minute. He pushed me over on my left side exposing the bottoms of my feet and good access to my sides and ribcages. This was the part of being tied up that worried me the most because as much as I enjoyed being tied up I was terrified of being tickled but somehow I did good at not letting it show too much.
Without warning he started tickling my feet with one hand and my sides with the other. It didn't last for long since as good as he had me tied I was still able to kick around a lot more in that position. Instead of stopping and finding a different way to tie me, he with my feet and started in on just my sides and ribs. I kicked and screamed, well more like squealed and begged with everything I had but he was having way too much fun to care. I could feel the tears running out of my eyes and down my cheeks, but He did the same thing as before and kept going until I couldn't make a sound. When he got done and stopped I think I had been laughing so hard for so long it was hard to stop laughing. I think I was also crying pretty well from the laughter to. I Begged him not to tickle me anymore "please, I don't care what you do just stop tickling me please".
1:15 p.m. He agreed to stop for a while only on one condition. "You have to let me tape your mouth", he said. I didn't want my mouth taped but I really didn't want to be tickled anymore. "Ok, get it over with". I heard him start separating the tape from the roll but never heard any tear off and nothing was being wrapped around my head. "Well what you waiphmph" was all I got out before he shoved what I found out later to be one of his nasty socks in my mouth, and immediately started wrapping tape around my head about 5 times with me fighting him the whole way. After getting the gag in place I continued to curse Jericho the best I could through the sock and tape but all that came out was muffled sounds. He untied my hands from my feet and left my hands and feet tied for a while. He said he had to think of more fun to have. For some reason being blinfolded really started to bother me and I started to take it off. He caught my hands and pulled them away from my face. I was laid on my back where he raised my hands above my head and tied them to the head of the bed. I still tried to move way up to get the tape off when I felt him grabing my ankles. He started tying them to the foot of the bed stretching me out so I couldn't move one way or the other. I started struggling to the point he had a hard time getting my feet tied but finally succeeded. I continued to freak for a couple minutes then as fast as I started to freak out I stopped and I was fine. I think I settled down a little because I wasn't tied so tight that I couldn't move but just enough that I couldn't do what I wanted. Jericho asked if I would be ok because he would let me go if he really had to. I shook my head that I was fine and said "good I'll be back in a minute". I tried to listen to where in the house he might be going but still couldn't hear anything With him being barefoot. I laid tied to my bed blinfolded and gagged wondering why I agreed to let him tie me up considering all the crudy things he's been allowed to do to me today. Just like before he made no sound walking up to me and I felt my shirt being pulled up and exposing my bare stomach and chest. The next thing I felt was the sting of ice cubes running across my stomach. I could have jumped out of bed and landed on my feet had I not been tied up. I started a half cry half yell through my gag pleading him to stop with no success. He would melt on ice cube on my stomach and chest. Then one on my right foot allowing my stomach to lose the effect of the cold. moving on to my left when that one melted. He continued the pattern until he ran out of ice laughing out loud with pride the whol time, while I rolled around the bed with nowhere to go and nothing to say about it. I still don't know how much ice he used but it was enough that I was glad when it was over with.
1:45 p.m. He let me rest for a few minutes and asked me if I was ok and if the ropes were alright and I nodded the I was ok but at the same time gave a grunt like I wanted it to be over with, and I did. I was getting tired. The next thing I know I he started digging into my sides again. I went crazy like I did before. He didn't go on like he had before he stopped a lot sooner to let me catch my breath before moving on to my feet again. The whole time I laid struggling and crying through a nasty sock covered with duct tape I actualy started wishing I could see my feet flayling around and struggling for dear life in their bonds. I thought hat by the sounds of Jerichos laugh it must have been funny. Heck just to see his best friend struggling in peril because of his fingers must have been a pretty funny sight. He moved back and forth from my helpless bare feet to my exposed ribcages for what felt like hours but found again that it was only about 15 minutes.
2:00 p.m. After that ordeal he must have decided that I had enough and took the blindfold off, followed by the duct tape and sock. He said he would untie the ropes hold my hands and feet to the bed, but it we only had 30 minutes to make it 3 hours. I said ok if he would pleas not do any thing else. We sat and talked about the whole experience and joked and laughed about it and I made him write an IOU for me to get him back whenever I wanted and he agreed. I also ended up giving him a pair of my socks to wear since he would probably enjoy walking aroung with my saliva all over his feet as much as I did having his nasty sock in my mouth.
2:30 p.m. Jericho untied my hands and feet and I looked at my wrists and ankles to access the marks. They were kind of bad but we figured it wouldn't take to long for them to go away. I wasn't worried about my mom since she and all our parents knew by this time that we tied each other up on a regular basis and as long as we didn't get hurt they didn't mind. Jericho stayed for a little while then went home to do some chores before he could come back and sleep over that night as he did quite a bit, and allowed me to get him back and I was able to think of a couple things he didn't, since I was pretty good at coming up with different things to do to make everything just a little more ineresting. Actually it was something my friends started hating me for, but at the same time they loved it because we didn't have to follow the same routine all the time.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

I don't believe I have ever read these stories with Jericho before, so I'm glad to be able to add them to my collection. Very nice.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic