liverpool08 : Tied by the convict (F/MFF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

liverpool08 : Tied by the convict (F/MFF)

Post by Soraka »

by liverpool08 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:16 am

Characters: me: 21, 6'0, brown hair and slim build
Mom: 45, blonde hair and brown eyes, good shape
Paula(my girlfriend) : 5'8, blonde hair and great shape.
My POV:
It was a hot summer day. I had just gotten home from college. It was a 12-hour drive from the campus. Finally, all my exams were over. Passed with success. I called mom and told her I would be coming home today. She was very happy to hear from me and told me she would make a special dinner. But, now, I was home and mom was seemingly nowhere to be found. I decided to call her, but her cell phone was off. Anyway, I unpacked, poured myself some water and laid on the couch for awhile. After an hour I woke up. That's when I heard something from upstairs. I think it was banging on the door. I went to investigate , slowly climbing up the stairs and when I opened the door to mom's bedroom there was mom: dressed only in red panties and matching bra, laying on the bed and struggling furiously. Her ankles and wrists were pretty tightly tied up. There were other ropes around her boobs which made them stick out even further. My jaw dropped. I was in disbelief.
'' HELPMMPPHH ! '' mom moaned to me.
'' Mom, are you alright, what hapened ?! ''
I quickly went to her and started untying her ankles. After I was done I removed her gag. She was gagged with a pair of panties crammed into her mouth and kept in by a couple strips of tape over it.
'' Quickly, you have to call the police. This woman, she went in and overpowered me... I had no chance. She might still be in the house. When she left she said she was going to get more supplies. I think she is an escaped convict. Quickly, call 911 ! ''
'' Don't you want to untie you first? ''
'' You can untie me later John. Now call the police, please ! ''
'' Ok mom. I will be right back. Just wait a second. ''
I quickly went downstairs and as I was about to call 911 someone pushed a smelly cloth inside my mouth. I tried to fight it but it was impossible and soon I lost consciousness.

Mom's POV: 2 hours earlier:
As I was preparing the house for John's arrival I was very happy. He had passed through his exams with flying success and I was thinking of a suitable present for him as a reward for his efforts. Then, all of a sudden, I heard a noise from outside. I went to the backyard and looked around. I couldn't see anything.
'' Probably the neighbour's cat again. Stupid creature. Always sneaks into our yard... '' I thought to myself.
I went inside and closed the door. Then I put the TV on and sat on the couch. While I was watching my favourite TV show a hand was clamped over my mouth, soon followed by a smelly rag. I tried to struggle and scream and soon I was overpowered.
Some time had passed, I don't know how much exactly, as I woke up. I tried to strech myself but soon realised I had been tied and gagged snugly. My ankles, knees and thighs were tied with white rope. My wrists and elbows too. Ropes were looped around my boobs, pinning my arms to my upper body. I was also only in my red panties and matching bra. I was confused and scared.
'' MMPPHH ! HELPPMMHH !! '' I started moaning and struggling.
Soon a woman came into the bedroom and told me : '' Shut up sweetheart, or it will get worse. I can always strip you naked, you know... ''
After she said this, I quieted down a little bit and tried to relax and assess my situation.
'' You have a nice house, honney, I am looking forward to spending some time in it. ''
After these words I again started struggling.
'' MMPPHHH ! UNTIEMMPPHH MEMMPPHH !! ''
'' No, I don't think I will do that. In fact I am going for some supplies that I will need while I am here. Don't go anywhere. '' She laughed at her own joke and closed the door.
I waited a minute or two and then immediately started trying to free myself.
'' I have to untie myself. I have no idea how much time has passed and Johnny should be here any second, I believe. I have to warn him. We have to call the police. ''
And with these thoughts in mind I quickly got up and started hopping for the door. It was a slow process as I had to be careful not to fall down. My boobs bounced up and down as I hopped.
'' Damn, I am still in a good shape after all those years. ''
Finally, I managed to get to the door but I could not open it. I was stuck. Also, the curtains were down so no one from outside could see me.
After awhile I started banging on the door. After some time I heard footsteps. Thinking that the woman was coming back, I quickly went back to the bed and lay down on it, pretending that I had not been struggling. I was covered in sweat though. Afraid of what the woman might do to me if she found out I tried to free myself my heart was skipping.
Finally, the door opened and I saw John. I was so relieved.
'' MMMPPPHHH ! HELPMMMPPPHHH !!! '' I groaned to him.
He quickly untied my ankles and removed my gag.
After a quick conversation he went downstairs to call the police, as I had instructed him to do. But why was his voice nowhere to be heard. And why was he taking so long ?
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by liverpool08 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:50 am

Part 2
Mom's POV
After some time I settled in waiting for John to come back. After awhile I saw the woman enter the room. Horrified, my first thought was that she had done something to my son. I tried screaming for help while I was still able to talk:
'' HEEELP MEE - MMPPHH !! ''
I was interrupted when the woman quickly rushed to me, hand-gagging me tightly. I really struggled, trying to fight her off but soon she overpowered me. I was quickly gagged with my own dirty pair of panties that the woman had taken from the laundry basket. Then the woman put a lot of tape over my mouth to keep the panties in.
'' LETMMPPHH MEMMPPHH GOMMPPHH !! ''
I grunted and moaned at her staring at her face with hatred. The woman just laughed and said:
'' I am sorry honney but it's your fault that you will be tied up and gagged with your son now. If you had told me that your son was coming over we may have conducted a plan telling him not to come but you decided to shut up and not say anything about it. So now you are facing the consequences for that. Now shut up and let me tie your son or else I will redner you completely naked next to him. Now, that would be embarassing, right ? ''
I calmed down a little bit while she started to tie John up. First she undressed him which caused me to react.
'' Bitchmmpphh, don't mmpphh dmmpphh thammpphh ! ''
I struggled furiously but there was nothing I can do. The woman left my son in his underwear. He was unconscious all the time. Then she started tying his feet. She tied his ankles crossed. Then she tied ropes above and below his knees. Then his thighs as well. After that she tied his wrists, again criss-crossed. Then she tied his elbows and conncted them with ropes to his torso. At that moment John started waking up.
'' What's going on ? ''
''Time for the next victim to shut up, I guess. ''
And with that John was gagged with a pair of my worn pantyhose, kept inside by tape, tightly wounded around his head several times.
'' MMPPHH !! '' he exclaimed.
'' Calm down darling, we are going to have fun now. Because your mother was a bad girl, now I will have to punish her a little bit. ''
And with that the woman came closer to me.
'' Whatmmpphh dmmpp yummpp wanmmpphh. Leammpp memmpphh alonmmpphh bitcmmpphh ! ''
'' Now, this is what you call a bad attitude honney. We are definitely going to have to do something about it ! ''
She slowly pulled down my bra.
'' MMMPPPHHH ''
'' Don't struggle darling ''
She grabbed my tits and started playing with them, massaging them and licking my nipples. i tried to fight it as best as I could but in my helpless situation there was not much I could do. All the while John was watching grunting, moaning and struggling. There was nothing he could do, either. We were both helpless. What worried me was that at the back of my mind I was actually enjoying our predicament. That helplessness that I was put in was making me horny.
'' I see your son is beginning to enjoy this. '' Said the woman with a smirk.
And I could see John had a hard-on. He was embarassed and tried to hide it but could not. I MMPPHHed to him that it was ok, a normal reaction for a grown up man. After all my big boobs were on display and another woman was playing with them. I couldn't blame him. Any man would have gotten an erection at this sight.
'' Now it's time to leave you two while I rob your valuables and stuff. Have fun. But before I go let's do one more thing. ''
And with that she pulled out a knife and cut off John's boxers, leaving him completely naked.
efake440
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by efake440 »

It's awesome that you posted this! Do you have any other work by liverpool08 saved? Also I think this story may have had a few more parts, do you have access to them?
gizmit
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gizmit »

efake440 wrote: 4 years ago It's awesome that you posted this! Do you have any other work by liverpool08 saved? Also I think this story may have had a few more parts, do you have access to them?
Yeah, there were about 3 or 4 updates. Unfortunately, they weren't archived it seems.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Excellent story, was enjoying this. Shame there isnt another part though :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic