DisneyFreak00 : My first time (m+/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

DisneyFreak00 : My first time (m+/ff)

Post by Ballgag69 »

Original by DisneyFreak00

Hello everybody I'm new to this site but I wanted to share a true story that happened to me and my sister. For starters my name is Casey and my sisters name is Madison and one day we were playing in the park I was 16 at the time I was wearing a pair of red overalls with a pink windbreaker over it. My sister was in a yellow t-shirt and sweatpants. We were both at a local park enjoying ourselves when it came time to leave so me and my sister decided to head for home which was only a few blocks from the park on the way our friends stooped us and asked for directions they were in a black SUV. We helped by giving them directions but as we did Jay came out of the back and grab both me and my sister and put us in the back then hopped in the front a began to drive off with us in the back we would have opened the doors to escape but the child proof locks were on the back doors and we couldn't get out. I began to wonder where our friends were taking us or what they wanted to with us. After a few moments we were at there house they brought us in and sat us on a couch jay kept an eye on us so we did try to run. After a few moments Tyler came back with rope and tape and some other stuff.

I began to try and run but it was no use Tyler grabbed me and began to tie my hands behind my back Jay tied my sisters hands behind her back. I asked “What are you going to do with us?” but Tyler kept tying me up and he was now on my legs. I tried to move but it was hard he then put me on my back raised my legs and tied a rope from my hands to my legs thus hogtying me. Tyler asked if it was to tight to which I said no. Just then I saw my sister she was tied up just like me and her face was red she was kinda embarrassed to be tied like this. However it did not bother me I kinda wanted to laugh but stooped myself. “Would you like to be gagged now or after you two are split up?” asked Tyler. “Split up?” I replied. “Yup we don't want you two to help free yourself.” Tyler said. I asked my sister to which she replied “Let's get this over with.” “Okay looks like your both getting tape gags now.” said Tyler said handing Jay a roll to use on my sister. They ripped off a few pieces and put them on me and my sister mouth. They then moved my sister to a different room and said they were going to leave us like this for a few hours and come back later to untie us.

A few moments later I began to try and free myself but to no avail I screamed as loud as I could but all that came out was a loud MMMMMM. I struggled as hard as I could to get lose before they came back but I was tied up good and I couldn't get free. I could hear my sister from the other room she made a loud MMMMMM. At that moment I giggled under my gag. I started to get tired from trying to get free and decided I would wait till Tyler came back to untie me.

After a few hours Tyler came back to untie me my writs were red and my mouth kinda hurt. Jay then brought my sister out her wrists were red to and so was her mouth I was kinda happy they did this as I had never been tied up before. I told them I would love to play another game sometime but not today as I needed to get home our parents would start to get worried about us I thanked them and we both left knowing we would do this again someday.
I_Will_Tie_You_up
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by I_Will_Tie_You_up »

I really like this story. Brings me memories.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

A fun way to discover your passion for the ropes, although the same for your sister not to mention it later turned out to be a slightly traumatic experience.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic