Nickygirl : 1.27 Hours (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Nickygirl : 1.27 Hours (m/f)

Post by Ballgag69 »

Originally by Nickygirl

The title is supposed to be making fun of that movie with James Franco.

Anyway, I've been told that my stories are very short. Good, but short. So I'll put a lot of detail into this.

It was a Saturday, and I was watching Degrassi. My Brother had a soccer tournament that day and he was leaving in 15 minutes. I would have the house to myself, for once. Just as I was thinking how I would spend that sweet, sweet hour and a half my brother burst into my room. Of course, he was holding rolls of duct tape. I rolled my eyes and stepped over to him.

"Listen, Connor. Just go finish getting ready and we can go this later-" I said, but I was cut off by him pulling my leg and me falling to the ground. My Dad yelled at us to stop roughhousing. "You heard him, get off!" I was on my stomach now, and he was just putting the tape on my wrists behind me. He wrapped it around fully a few times and then ripped it off. He then secured my arms to my body at my stomach and a little above my chest with the tape.

I figured it was no use, so I sat back and let him put a sock in my mouth then tape over it multiple times. He wrapped the tape 3 times around my legs at my thighs, knees, shins, and ankles. He was about to put me in a hogtie when Dad called and said it was time to go.

"I'll be back," He said, tromping out the door, leaving me completely immobile. The door shut and locked and I gave a little sigh. I laid on my side and tested the tape. He did a pretty good job and wrapped it multiple times.

I laid for a little but then thought to myself that I wasn't going to let this ruin my day. I got on my butt and slid myself over to the stairs. I slipped down one step at a time, and soon reached the bottom. I got on my feet and hopped for the kitchen to get a knife. I looked in every drawer, but there was nothing. I cursed a little into the tape but then made my way to the bathroom.

My Dad keeps his razors in the bathroom, so I reached up for the cabinet. I couldn't reach, so I jumped and fell on my tip-toes... which made me fall over into the toilet. My bottom was stuck in there, and it took a great effort to wedge myself out. I squirmed my way over to the stairs again and pushed myself back up. I was right back where I started. A haf hour had already passed, believe it or not.

I was sore all over and breathing heavily. So I hoisted myself onto my bed to watch more TV until they got home.

When I woke up, my brother was home and he was in the process of wrapping me in more tape. He had hogtied me and I hadn't even noticed, and now he was just wasting the tape and covering every piece of me not covered in tape. I tried to yell at him but forgot that I was gagged. He finished off the tape and I growled at him, but then there was something that shocked me.

I was completely tied up, but I was comfortable. Not hot, and tight, but just the right way. Connor turned off the light and turned on my shows and left without a word.

For once, it was not that bad.