Boundgal08: 01 - The Real Long Story (mm/fff, mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Boundgal08: 01 - The Real Long Story (mm/fff, mm/f)

Post by Ballgag69 »

Boundgal08's stories
01 - The Real Long Story
Story index at the bottom

By Boundgal08

Hey, this is my first post on this site, and so it may take sometime for me to get used to writing my stories , but here it goes my first story... hope you like it ...

this happened at a friends party, it was her 16th birthday and she was having a party at her house, it was only going to be a few girls and a couple of lads we knew, there was alcohol at this party, and we all know what happens when we've had to much to drink, well, i was drinking, and i must have passed out, because i cannot remember much after that, except for the situation i was in, all the boys, had hitched a plan, to act as though they were drunk so that us girls would get really smashed out of our heads
so the next thing i knew, i was lying on my back, spread eagle to someone's bed, i didn't recognise my surroundings and i was definitely not in my mates house no more.... i was tied tightly to all the posts of the bed, i was cleave gagged... i was tryin to work out what had happened, when suddenly the door opened and in walked 2 lads, i recognised them straight away, they were two of the boys that was at my mates party...
they approached me, and said "bout time u woke up, uve been asleep 2long" said one voice. i jus MMMMPPHEEDDD!!!! back at him. He then to his mate "we are gonna av sum fun 2nite"... that's when i started to turn white... i started to MPPHHHHHH!!! uncontrollably, tryin to break my bonds, but the more i moved the more they tightened, but still i tried.... but after about 2 or 3 minutes, i gave up and knew that the only way i was getting out of here was by them untying me and letting me go... but that wud b a miracle!!!!!
they took a good look at me and then stood up and left the room, when they returned, they came back wiv two of my girl mates, there names(changed) were, sarah and louise.. they had their, wrists tied in front of them, and they were both cleave gagged.... another guy entered the room, with two chairs, and told both the girls to sit down, they then tied them to the chair, first wiv there hands tied to the arms of the chair... and then her feet were tied separately to each chair leg... the cleave gags were then removed, and before they could speak they were then ball gagged...

i will complete the rest of the story as soon as i can... please leave your comments on this story..

Once the lads had finished and double checked that the girls were secured to the chair, they then focused there attention on me, they approached me, untied my feet from the bed, and then retied them together, my hands were then untied from the bed and then retied behind my back...
one of the lads then picked me up and through me over his shoulder, the other lad remained in the room with the two other girls, while the lad that had just tossed me over his shoulder carried me downstairs to the basement, the basement was dark and murky, there was no main light, so the only light source was coming from a lamp that had been plugged in socket in the wall... i looked around taking in my surroundings, the room was a large open space, it was empty the only thing that was in the room, was a pole, that went from the floor to the ceiling.. he placed me down and held me so that i wouldn't fall over, he then helped me hop over to the pole, he untied my hands and feet, as i was still drunk he knew there wasn't any chance of me running away from him, because id end up falling everywhere , so he once again grabbed my wrists and pulled them behind the pole, so i was against the pole.. he then wrapped my wrists in rope, which was about 50ft in length.. he wrapped it around 20 times horizontally, and about the same times vertically. He then used the remainder of the rope, and started coiling it around my feet, he did it the same way as he did it to my hands, so now here i was standing in a freezing basement bound to a pole and drunk... he was not satisfied as i heard him mumble something, and then he walked over to where what looked like a cupboard and opened it, and grabbed more rope... he then walked back over to where i was and bent down and started to tie my knees to the pole aswell, he did the same tie as he did to my hands and feet.. he then went round the back of me and tied my elbows together which was a little awkward but he did it somehow.. he checked the bonds and then left... i started to wriggle, and see if i cud get out of my bonds but after a bit of struggling i gave up and, jus MMMMPPHHHEEDD!!!, and did a little more struggling, but still didn't work...

After about 20mins after he left he returned, in his hands was, 3 roles of ducktape, a length of black cloth, and 2 tube socks... he approached me and untied the gag, that had been in for about 2hrs maybe longer.. he didnt say a word, and i didnt say anything either... he placed the stuff that he had brought down with him on the floor and picked up the two tube socks and a role of ducktape..he balled one up, and went to put it in my mouth that is when i closed my mouth, so that he couln't get it in, but he wasn't in the mood for messing, so he just pinched my nose, i tried to hold my breathe for as long as i could, but soon gave up and had to gasp for air, he took that opportunity to shove the balled up sock in my mouth, and took the other tube sock and pulled it back behind my teeth and then tying off tightly at the back of my head... if that wasn't enough he then, placed 4 or 5 strips of ducktape over my mouth.. i MMMPPHEEDDDD!!!! but he jus ignored me...he then retrieved the length of black cloth and blindfolded me, tying it tightly off at the back of my head... i couldn't see anything, couldn't make a sound, except for a few little grunts, and couldn't move... i was stuck... and i didnt know what was going to happen next???....

more to follow....

next bit of the story...

A reminder from before, i was tied to a pole, gagged and blindfolded and drunk... not as drunk as i was i now was more sober than drunk..i heard the door slam, and there was complete darkness.. the floor was extremely cold, and i was starting to ache... i was standing there for a good hour or so, struggling wiv all i cud to get free, but no matter how much i tried i didnt get anywhere, i however managed to get the blindfold off, but still even with the blindfold off, the room was pitch black, i then heard footsteps by the door, and the door suddenly opened, i started to MMMPPPHHH!!! again and the light was switched on, standing in front of me was the lad again, he asked me if i was alright and i nodded n MPPPHHHEEDDD!!! in response.. he had noticed that the blindfold had came off, but did not put the blindfold back on.. well for now anyway.. he just walked around me, checking that my bonds were still tight, but not too tight that they were hurting.. he then left the room again, he then returned wiv one of the other lads, with them they had brought my 2 friends wiv dem from upstairs (sarah and louise) they were still tightly tied and gagged, the two lads, put them on the floor.. they then left the room again and returned wiv two arm chairs, each of the lads then grabbed, one of the girls, each. They untied the girls wrists and had them sit down in the chairs, they then grabbed the girls arms, but instead of tying them behind, they tied each arm to the arms of the chairs, they tied them with rope first, and then used ducttape and wrapped the duct tape from there fingers all the way up to there elbows.. there legs were then untied and then each leg was tied to each chair leg.. the ball gags were then removed and they had the same gag as me then, they had 2 tube socks, one was rolled up into a ball and placed in there mouth, the other was then placed behind there teeth and then tightly tightened behind there head.. there was then 4 or 5 strips of ducttape placed over that, they were then both blindfolded... once they checked the bonds, one of the lads then came over to me, and placed the blindfold back over my eyes and was tied tighter at the back... they then left us there again...

continuation

The boys had left, as i couldn't see i didnt know what was going on, they were gone for about 20 minutes or so, when they returned, i heard clattering on the floor, and thought they must of brought some more stuff down, they then walked over to me and removed my blindfold, from what i could see they had brought down a tray of ice, a roll of ducttape, i wondered for a minute why they had brought this stuff with them, then suddenly i heard crys of muffled laughter coming from my two mates that were bound to the chairs, as i looked over, i saw that the two boys, had placed ice all over there body and stuck tape over most of them so that they stayed where they were and didnt slip off.. they were also tickling my mates feet uncontrolably with no mercy. once they had finished, they moved away from their feet and started to attack there sides and stomach... all i could do was watch on, wonderin what was going to happen to me... the ice had not yet melted and so left them there shivering from the cold.. they then approached me they grabbed the tray of ice and the role of tape and started to stick ice all over my body... i was shivering from the coldness and MMMMPPHHINNN in protest, once they were satisfied they then gave me the same treatment as the other two and ticked my bound feet, with no mercy, one would stay on my feet, while the other worked on tickling my sides, i was in hysterics but couldn't move an inch from my bound position... about 10 minutes had passed, but it felt like more than that for me.. as i was hot, most of the ice had melted so they replaced it with new ice cubes, and then replace the blindfold and once again left us there, shivering..

more to come, feed back please... thanks

continuation of the story
as where id left off, my mates were bound, gagged, and blindfolded and tied to chairs, i was bound to a pole, blindfolded and gagged and soaking in freezing water from the ice, my mates were also freezing from the ice.. the boys had returned, they approached me untied me from the pole, and then retied my hands, i was left blindfolded, gagged, and in soaking wet clothes.. they took me upstairs, where they took me right up to the top floor of the house and entered a room... i was then placed down on what felt like a bed, i was then forced face down onto the bed, still in my wet clothes, my feet were tied and my knees were tied together, they then brought my feet to my hands putting me in a strict hogtie, they removed the gag that i was wearing, and replaced it with 2 cloths shoved in my mouth and then 4 or 5 strips of tape placed over that.. he then left the room. He walked downstairs, to where my two mates were, they untied them and let them go, on one condition they didnt say anything about what had happened, and that i was already free and i had left, they did not say to where i had gone... but he knew he was lying, the girls just agreed and left.. so i was now alone with the two boys, the other lads had left... just to point out there names... so u dont think its fake.. they were josh..18, jamie, 18, me..16, my two mates.. katie..17... louise.. 18...
so katie and louise got to go free, while poor me didnt get a chance, i was stuck inprisoned wiv the two lads, josh and jamie, i must have been left for over an hour in the hogtie, and my limbs were now startin to ache.. after another 10 minutes they returned, they walked over and sat down on the bed near my feet, jamie reached up and removed my blindfold, they didnt say much, i jus mmmpphheed to there questions which was no more than, are you ok?? They then decided to have a little fun with me, and decided to tickle my bare feet, and sides, with no mercy, i was squirming and mmmmpphhinnn in protest but they just laughed and laughed.. after about 20 minutes, they stopped to let me catch my breathe, removing the gag so i could breathe a little better... they untied me from my strict hogtie, but left my hands and feet tied, they gave me a glass of water, and bite to eat..

From my previous post you would see that the lads had let my two mates go (Katie and Louise). So i was now left on my own, with the two lads, but the worst was mainly over i hoped, but never get your hopes up i said to myself.. from where i had left off, i had been taken to one of the bedrooms, and there they were giving me a drink and food.. for the first time in over 24 hours, i dont know how i survived that long, but i did..
When i had finished, what they had given me to eat, they started talking to me, josh asked “how are you?” i replied, with a simple “yes”, Josh then said, “that the girls were gone and that i was all on my own in the hands of them two”.

I began to worry big time, they were two lads, for all you know, lads dont take kindly to girls, so i knew there would be more torture, and more torture there was to come, but it was getting late, so after being tied up for the last 24 hours, barely getting any sleep they decided, that they would tie me to their guest bed, yes but the question is, ‘would i get any sleep at all’.

They started off by untying my feet and hands, they then, asked me to lie down on the bed, so that is what i did, they then each grabbed a hand and pulled them to seperate posts at the top of the bed, they looped the rope around my hands and the posts, about 12 times to mae sure there was no slack, they then placed socks over my hands and then ductaped them, so that i could not pick at the knots, once they were satisfied that i was secure at the top, they then worked there way down to where my feet were each pulled each foot, so that i was realy stretched out, they then did the same rope work as my hands, when they were satisified that i would not go anywhere, they left the room, to get something, when they returned they had ice, and duct tape, they approached me, i was still not gagged and so started to cry for help to my envy i should not have done that because they then approached me, and placed 4 strips of tape over my mouth, for a temporary gag, while they got to work with torturing me, they placed ice cubes everywhere they could, even some on my face, all over my stomach, and all over my legs and feet, taping them down so that they would not slip off.. once they were satisfied, they gave me a little tickle torture, and then Josh approached me removed the gag, and replaced it with a ball gag, before placing black cloth over that, it was realli thick, so to muffle my sounds even more, they then took, one of them sleeping masks and placed that over my eyes, so that i was in complete darkness, they took, an MP3 player, and placed the headphones in my ears, they placed tape over that and wrapped another piece of cloth over my eyes and ears, they checked all the bonds were good, and turned the MP3 player on real loud, and when i heard the music on there, i went mad, and tried to move, and tried to tell them to turn it off, but it just came out as muffeled mmmmpphhsss, i was stuck, the music they were playing i really hated, it was rock music and, all that Emo/goth stuff.. they left the room, and now i had to spend all night and god knows how long the next day like this, i was dreading it..

Hope you like the story so far, i will continue later leave feedback please

Well as i left off, i was tightly bed tied, gagged, blindfolded,and was being blasted out with music that i hated so much... heres the next part...

I did not know what time it was, when they returned to where i was but, i would probably say that i was there for a good 10 hours or so, so i had probably listened to the songs that were on that MP3 about a million times, when they returned, they approached me, they, turned the MP3 player off, and removed the tape and cloth, that was covering my eyes and ears, although i was till blindfolded and gagged, they then placed ear plugs in my ears so that i could no hear anything, but while i was tied for that certain amount of time, Jamie had been to a near by store, that selled, bondage and stuff, from there, he had purchased, a straight jacket, he had then been round to his mates house, who i did not know at the time but his name was Dave, he gave Jamie loads of belts, and he then went to a hardware store and brought lots of padlocks, so here i was lying on this bed, with the only senses i could use were my smell and feel, they untied my hands and feet, but they had locked the door,and removed the key so even if i did make a run for it, i wouldnt go very far.

They then removed the blindfold and this is when i saw the stuff that Jamie had brought, when i saw the time, it was like 12Pm, i had a chance to go to the bathroom and freshen up, when i returned they were waiting for me, they took me downstairs back to the basement, there i was, placed in the middle of the room, they brought over the straight jacket, and tied it all off, so that the whole of my upper body, was unable to move, they attached padlocks to all the buckles on the jacket, they then lay me down on the floor, and they then procedded in tying my legs, they looped the rope around my ankles, 12 times horizontally, and 12 times vertically cinching the rope in the middle, they then did the same at the knees, they then got some thin twine like material and tied my two big toes together.

Once they were happy, they removed the gag that i was wearing and placed 2 balled up socks into my mouth and then placed a cloth material, between my teeth, affectively cleave gagging me, they then placed the blindfold over my eyes agen, so that i would not be able to wiggle the gleave gag out, they placed that thick cloth back over the gag and wrapped it around my head as many times as they could, there were pipes running along the ceilling, they placed a rope around my waist, and there was a hook on the back of the straight jacket, they attached 3 pieces of rope from the pipes, and then tied one of the ropes to each part of my body, one rope went to the hook on the jacket, the other was attached to the rope around my waist, and then one was placed around my rope around my feet, i was then pulled up, so that i was suspended off the ground, i was parallel to the floor, so that i was looking down to the floor, they then began there torture, using different equipment to tickle my feet, which is my worse area to be tickled. They made sure that they did every spot on both my feet, before leaving me.

After three long days of pure torture, i get to leave their house, but will it all be how its meant to be.. read on to find out.

From the last part of the story, i had been suspended, gagged, and blindfolded, in a cellar/basement. Not knowing what was to come next. Josh and Jamie had got bored, of torturing and decided they were hungry, but didn’t want to eat in, so they decided they wanted to eat out, their parents owned this fancy restaurant in town, and their parents knew all about their tie up games, the restaurant wasn’t far from the house, in fact, it was about a 10 minute walk, down a very busy road. So being the kind gentlemen Josh and Jamie were, they decided, that they couldn’t leave me here, but didn’t want to release me either as they weren’t finished. So they decided, to come down to the basement, i did not know their plans at the time, until now.

They approached, me and released me from my suspension. They then sat me down on the cold floor, they removed the blindfold, but i was now sitting on the cold floor, bound hand and foot, and gagged, they then knelt down near me, josh then said “ we are so hungry, but don’t want to eat in, so we are going to our parents restaurant for some food. Jamie then continued “ but we don’t want to leave you here on your own , so what we are going to do, is we are going to walk you down to the restaurant but you are going to be bound and gagged”. i didn’t like the sound of that, one bit. They then left to fetch some things when they returned they had with them, a white blouse, a black mini skirt, and black tights, with some 5 inch shoes.

They untied me and ordered me to change into the clothes, i changed on the spot, after about 5 minutes, i was ready, when they were happy, they walked me upstairs, and then upstairs again. They then lead me into the bathroom, there they gathered some make up, of their moms, i thought they were going to hand me the make up, but i was wrong, my hands were cuffed behind my back, and i was sat down on a chair.

Jamie held my head still, while Josh applied the make up, he took the foundation and covered my entire face with it, he didn’t blend it in as much as he needed to so, i looked like an orange, he then applied mascara, which he did ok, he then applied blusher, and then some eye shadow, as soon as he was done he placed some red lipstick on my lips. When he held the mirror up to my face, my god, id never seen such a sight, i looked like a clown.

They then brushed my hair into a ponytail, and did that ok. Josh then left to get the straight jacket, they approached me and placed it on me. My upper body was now immobile. They then tied my ankles but did it, so that i had to hobble to walk, it was abit tricky in heels.

They then reproduced the ball gag and buckled it tight around the back of my kneck, josh then carried me downstairs, and they grabbed their coats, this was now the part that i dreaded the most.

They opened the door,,,,,,,,

you will have to wait till next time to hear what happens.

So where i left off, i was just about to leave my mates house, i was wearing a white blouse, mini skirt, black tights, and 5 inch heels shoes, i was then also wearing a straight jacket, wearing a ball gag, and tied at the ankles so that i had to hobble.

When Josh had carried me downstairs, to the front door , they opened it, as i looked out, my eyes widened, the road was busy as usual, and there was loads of cars passing by, they led me out the front door, while Jamie locked the door, and then led me down the path and out of the gate. The looks i was getting, were strange, some even laughed.. they led me down the street and it took a good 30 minutes to get to the restaurant as i had to hobble all the way there.

When Josh had carried me downstairs, to the front door , they opened it, as i looked out, my eyes widened, the road was busy as usual, and there was loads of cars passing by, they led me out the front door, while Jamie locked the door, and then led me down the path and out of the gate. The looks i was getting, were strange, some even laughed.. they led me down the street and it took a good 30 minutes to get to the restaurant as i had to hobble all the way there.

Josh and Jamie, ordered some food, i cant remember exactly what they ordered. They chatted amongst themselves, while i tried to hide myself from the passing people, about 15 minutes later their food arrived, they began to eat their food, oblivious to me even existing, when they had finished, they decided they wanted to order me some food, they chose my food, and i wasn’t to happy with what they had ordered, but none the less ate it anyway, they removed my ball gag, and fed me, they ordered a couple of drinks, and then when they were finished about and hour or so later after arriving, they said good bye to their parents, replaced the ball gag, and this is where the fun begins, i thought we were going straight back to their place, i was wrong, we walked to a bus stop, about 2 minute walk from the restaurant.

When we got there, they checked the time table, out and to what i could see, they were waiting for a bus that took us to the town centre, i mmmppphheddd in protest, but they ignored me, there was not a chance in hell, i was going there, but what choice did i have, not alot at that, where was there for me to go, no where, so i had to go along with it, when the bus arrived, we got on the bus, the people looked at me, as if to say i was crazy and we went to sit at the back of the bus, i was then again put next to a window in full view of passers by.

About a 5 minute drive on the bus, was it all it was to get to the town centre, when we got off at the bus stop, we proceeded to walk into town towards the bullring, people were literally stopping now, and looking at me.. it was so embarrassing.

After about an hour there walking the entire area of town, it was probably more than that due to me having to hobble. We went back to the bus stop, then again getting the bus that took us back to Josh and Jamie's house, they got off a few stops before our one, just to add torture to my already aching body, once we arrived at the house, they kept me tied up for a few more hours, gave me an hour long tickle torture and then untied me, over the last 4/5 days i had been their captive, and now they said i could go home free. Those words were music to my ears, they drove me back to my flat, and when i walked in i was so glad to be home.

But don't think that was the last time they got their hands on me.. as you will see in my next stories that i am in the middle of writing, you will find out.. and for people on her e that might want to know i did get my revenge and my revenge, was sweat, and if you would like to read that story, i am willing to put it on the site...

Hope you liked this story...

I_Will_Tie_You_up
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by I_Will_Tie_You_up »

One of my favorite stories ever!
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgag69 »

I_Will_Tie_You_up wrote: 4 years ago One of my favorite stories ever!
Mine too! Wonder how true it actually is though lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic