KingMush : Forced to wear makeup (fff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

KingMush : Forced to wear makeup (fff/m)

Post by Soraka »

by KingMush » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:34 am

It was a nice, sunny day as well as being the start of summer; the clouds were a thing of the past and the sun was shining brightly. After the non-uniform day at school, we stripped and jumped into the pool of water and had lots of fun for ages. It was freezing cold, yet we still had the time of our lives. I had jeans too, as I forgot my shorts for swimming, as I do every year (silly idiotic me). This was for a good 3-4 hours as well as having a walk in the nearby park, and having loads of fun together. I was the only guy in the group; all the other ones left to go shopping and whatnot. Overall, a great afternoon of outdoor activities. It was after that I was, once again, invited to my girlfriend's house. It was a relatively small house, but her parents were away for a while, and even then they trusted me as a nice man and knew who I was and whatnot; I knew them basically.

So after playing a few indoor, childish games we went upstairs to chat, text, etc etc. We had a good time for about an hour: snacks, drinks, TV, videos, selfies. It was great. But then the atmosphere started to get a bit more cheeky. My girlfriend wondered if it would be a good idea to do something on me. Perhaps it would be a good idea to ridiculise me. But wouldn't I stand up for it? That would be more of my character, I would say. So, she grabbed the box and opened it without my suspicion and without telling me of course, and I caught her and saw loads of makeup equipment in there. The other girls seemed to mind their own business, but had a smirking look on their faces. I was minding my own business too generally, but then she started talking about how funny it'd be if I looked with makeup on. Of course, I initally refused, saying it was silly and idiotic, but then it started getting more tense.

One of the other girls got up and locked the room, me hearing a clicking sound of the door. I was getting a bit more tense and suspicious. I started getting up but my girl jumped on me and asked me again. I refused and tried to get her off me. No success. Then, the other girls, seemingly aware of some kind of plan, started attacking me as well and got me on my feet. They forced me onto the bed, and, to be frank, I was quite useless against all their strenght combined. One of them ran lightly to the drawers and got a good few long scarves out of different colours, but all made of strong silk I could remember. They started tying my wrists tightly to the bed posts, just enough for blood circulation, in fact they put two per arm just to be sure. Then, they did the same for my ankles. They admired they work bravely for a good few seconds, with me not being too happy about the situation.

Of course, my complaining was in vain as my girl grabbed one of my dirty socks I took off from earlier when I got them wet at the beach, and with me being confused and babbling about how I desired to be released, she forced it into my mouth, deep enough for me not being able to push it out with my tongue. Just to be sure, she grabbed another silk scarf from the floor and cleave gagged me with it, making me virtually hopeless at fighting now. I still struggled but it just made it worse. I was truly helpless. I tried muffling but that got me nowhere, they just slapped me and told me to shut it. But this was only the beginning of the worst.

The inevitable happened. Whilst the others were 'guarding' almost, she started putting heavy makeup on me. First my eyes, then my eyebrows, my lips, my face. It made me feel eccentric and stupid. Thank god the parents were away. In fact, I was happy everyone else was away. Oh, God, what did I look like? I'd rather forget; it was so bad. The thing took a good ten minutes. I kept fidgeting, so she cut some of my hair every time I fidgeted. Gosh, this was bad enough, but a bad hairline? Heck no! So after the roasting happened, I eventually gave up and accepted, well, almost, my gruesome fate. Oh well, what could be worse now anyway? I could think of a hundred answers to that, but to me now and then was nonexistent.

They took a few snaps of me and threatened to tickle me if I did not stop fidgeting, which they did anyway, but not as bad as they would've done, or so they said. Thankfully that was not the worst part of it. After keeping me there for a solid 10 or 15 more minutes of seclusion, they came back and fully untied me from the bed posts and apologised if it was a bit 'rough'. However, the makeup, I remembered! I begged them to let me use their makeup removers, they refused and laughed it off! I managed to rid of 60% of it with some strong soap which took half an hour in their bathroom, with the sinks not even working properly, but after that the parents were coming back, meaning I had to run, run and run! I got out the front door and running back home was like escaping from a death camp. I could've gotten the bus, but I saved myself the embarrassment. I had to walk barefoot too, as I also wet my shoes at the beach (idiot me again). Welp, that was bad. I hope it doesn't happen again, but at its core I'm sure I enjoyed it.

THE END