Emilio Sognatore : Christina's adventures (F/Self|M/FF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Emilio Sognatore : Christina's adventures (F/Self|M/FF)

Post by Soraka »

by Emilio Sognatore » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:16 am

Bonsoir ma Cherie Amie!

Cristina always tells me to greet you a lot and, always, wants to tell you that she misses you so much!

But returning to Cristina, I think that, in order to understand better her novel, previously, I have to make a short history/explaination about her and her life.
I only hope not to bore you too much :P

Cristina is a woman who has strong principles, a great strength of character, determination and, above all, she is very smart and brilliant.
More over, she's a very attractive woman. (If I have to tell you which celebrity she looks, I would say that the first one that comes to mind is the actress Terry Farrell).
But, unlike a lot of other (stupid) beautiful women, she does'nt need to be unfriendly or "do the diva" to give her a tone or to confirm her place in the world.
She's a country girl. A smart woman whose roots are deeply planted in the Northern Italy's mountains.
She knows how to be nice and handsome to everyone and is open and friendly towards her true friends.

Now she's in the midst of her thirties and I know her since we were child.
She has ever had a "first hand brain" and when she was a teenage she was the most attractive gal of all the zone ...
Our little tie up games ended abrutply when, she had to follow her family aboard.
She made her life and early she had a great career plenty of success in her business (I'm sorry but, for obvious reasons of privacy, I have to be vague in my account) ...
... years have passed and Cristina get bored of the life in Big Towns, get tired to have to travel all around the world and disgusted by the business world and by the wickedness of business people.
At one piont she felt she needed a way out, a lifeline that could rescue her from the whirlwind of the business travels, fairs, events and parties and from the hectic life that was gradually crushing her.
She needed a place called Home!
A place where she could be the young farmer she used to be in her childhood.
A place where the mountain girl inside her could express freely again.
A place where to live in a relaxed way into the nature.
She succeded in going out of her business with a god amount of money ... not to be rich, but enough to allow her to realize her dream.

She bought an old mountain farmhouse (a nearly derelict/abandoned group of rural buildings) into an isolated, heavily wooden area, near to the top of the mountains that form the Apennine (between the Po Vally and Liguria/Tuscany, just to understand a little more where it is located).
With the aid of an architect, some skilled masons and a talented carpenter, a lot of handmade work and sweat and... obviously, the help af a considerable amount of money, at the end, she was able to restore and renovate the buildings that she needs for her purpose ...
... and now she lives in a little splendid North Italian mountain court whose buildings, made almost entirely of rock, stones and wood, are partially remodelled with modern matherials (with taste and discretion) and are perfectly integrated in a meadow surrounded by forests of chestnuts and beeches.
And now our Cristina, with the help of a small group of dear friends (also mine ...when my work let me some freetime), runs a farm and a kind of B & B.
A place where to relax and eat some delicious home made traditional dishes while enjoying the pure fresh air and the coolness of the mountains and woodlands.

... and where Cristina (me) and our friends can live our bondage experiencies follwing our own rythms and moods.
Last edited by Soraka 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Emilio Sognatore » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:46 am

Hi everyone!
During holidays seasons at Cristina's Big Mountain House/B&B there are a lot of people.
There are Guests with and without their Families and above all some good friends that help Cristina in ruling her activity.
But there are also some periods when Cristina in all alone into the big farmhouse.

This short story tells us what sometimes happens when our Friend is home alone.
I prefer to write this novel from the Cristina's perspective.
You have only to imagine that this is a letter sent to you by her.

“A Relaxed Autumn Sunset”

Talking about self-bondage, I'm gonna say to you that, when I'm home alone, after an hard-tiring day at work, i like to relax myself (and “sometimes”, for me, to relax means to live and to enjoy certain sensations) in my “nest”.
My attic, my romantic place par excellence.
The self that I do is almost always a trifle bland, never too hard, neither uncomfortable
This occurs either for safety or simply because I like to feel trussed up but, at the same time, to have a little freedom to move, get comfortable and maybe sleep while all tied up.
But, returning to the binding techniques, when I do self-bondage, I use to tie up my hand in front of me. In part this is for comfort reasons and in part is for the fear of not being able to break free (and when you live in a place where the nearest neighbour is five kilometres far from you ... and maybe there's half a meter of snow covering everything ... this tread shouldn’t never be underestimated!) and, above all, for the fear of being suffocated, I do not use gag on myself!
Sometimes a little exception is a very soft form of fake cleave gag.

I live in a little group of interconnected buildings forming a sort of typical rural court, up in the mountains. Some parts have been remodelled and appear to be “brand new” some other unused parts are are still dusty, rustic and full of old junk things but this, far from being a limitation, is a source of inspiration and fun for me, Emilio, my dearest friends and their companions.
But this is all another story ...

Returning to us ...
In this complex of buildings there's a main four floors part with the old kitchen a big living room, some service rooms, some guest rooms and at the third floor my (and my friends rooms) but one of my most favourite spot, the one that send me the not-so because of tranquillity and romance is a vast open space housed in an the old attic. Just under the roof.
It 's wonderful!
And for me and my friends is the magic “hidden” place of the house par excellence!
Often, when we need to relax, we love to stay here all together enjoying our free time and sleeping laying one next to the other gathered all around the old cast iron wood burning stove.
For us this is a wonderful experience of friendship and affection and is extremely pleasant, especially the cold weather seasons (and here, being 900 meters height, it is cold very often).
It's like to be in a strange sort of camping.
Into the vast open space, characterized by the central pillars and surmounted by the old wooden beams supporting the roof, there are most of my books, some old Persian carpets covering the wooden planks of the floor and everywhere there are big fluffy pillows and stored in a wooden rack some soft foutons and warm woollen and cotton blankets.
An old radio (and a more prosaic CD player) keep me company.
As I said previously, near in the centre of the room an old wood stove heats the room in the long nights of winter.
I forgot!
There is also an old desk on which I have drawn the multimedia station from which I am writing.
I apologize if I i say it another time ... but the old wooden ceiling and large beams are stunning.
But the highlight, for me is the very big window that I built on the facade of the attic that watch towards west (actually more than a window is a whole wall made of glass).
To prevent the sun bothers me in the morning, I can darken with two orders of curtains, a light one and a heavier one (you should see the heavy red damask!), the whole wall.
And of course, my dear friend Emilio couldn't miss the opportunity to give me yards and yards of soft cotton and silk curtains ropes which colors ranging from gold to silver and bronze.
If one is not kinky enough he might even think that the ropes are only an ornament matching the curtains! ;)

I said that in front of the window I placed a comfortable chaise-longue. A piece of modern furniture a sort of relaxing chair mixed with a futon frame that have a width of about one and a half and with multiple adjustments of the floor slats.
I completed it with a comfortable futon and when I'm free from commitments I love to spend whole afternoons reading reclined and comfortably wrapped in a soft quilt admiring the spectacle of nature.

The past afternoon, I was home all alone and in the late afternoon, after an hard day work, having finished earlier than usual my daily duties, I had a shower, got dressed comfortably.
I wore a pair of cotton knickers, a pair of cotton-Lycra pantyhose (They are amazing! They are a little too expensive but they are fluffy, warm and tight. They feel like to have a second soft peach skin!) a comfy cotton nightgown with long sleeves and long to mid-thigh (that appears to be like an “oversized man shirt”). A pair of terry socks (I have got cold feet!) And then, a nice soft oversized wool sweater.
After turning on the stove, and had a snack with some green tea, home-made biscuits and jam cake, first I took the big double blanket of crotched wool that I really like. I place it on the fouton-mattress and after raising the slats that passes under the knees and the back to create a comfortable basin in which lie down I wrapped myself into the blanket and now,
… I'm finally lying on the chaise-longue, stretching my limbs!
<<Ha Haah!>>
<<What a relief!!>>
<<And what a relax and what a beautiful sensation to reward ourself at the end of such a beautiful day!

Near to my couch I had also prepared some “tie-up accessories”.
I took a long strip of cotton fabric (a binding device that I make by cutting old t-shirts) and I began to work on the next step of my personal relaxing procedure.
First I tied up my ankles, crossed and overlapped, just in the way that also Emilio loves, narrow in a solid grip of cloth.
You have no idea of how these strips can be constrictive and yet comfortable!
With the other two strips I tied up my legs above and below the knees, but before to do this, with a length of soft silk rope, I had made a comfortable crotch rope.
Nothing extreme. Nothing too tight. I don't like it! My crotch rope is just an harness that passes over the “pantyhose-covered knickers” with a small "strategic" knot placed just in the right place.

After doing this I pull back the hem of the nightgown and I tied another rope around my waist, like a rope belt with a loop in the front middle.
In this loop I passed my pre-arranged pair of rope handcuffs leaving them wide enough (for now!) to get with ease my wrist through it.
Then I passed on my shoulders two loops of the stretchy fabric that I made sometimes ago by cutting crosswise an old stretch miniskirt that I ruined many years ago.
With these other home-made restrains I was trussed as best as could with my arms pinned above and below my breasts.
With my still free hands and with some effort, in order to keep me warm, I threw over me the the woollen crotched blanket .
If you only knew how cold could be the autumn in my house! Brr!
Then I started reading an old book of Medieval Legends and Adventures.
Dragons, Knights, Elves, Gnomes, Damsels in Distress and Valiant Warrior Bandits.
A brave Prince a Wicked Witch and a Princess chained in the tower that await the reward of her beloved.

In this season the weather is still nice and after the first autumn heavy rains, in this sort of preview of the harsh winter the skies are clear but the wind is pungent and cold.
By now the sun is very low over the horizon and over the window, I can watch the woods that are covered with a golden mantle and the sun that diving behind the crest of the mountains in flooding the whole world with its last orange rays.
And I, after resting carefully the book, I put my hands in the rings of rope-handcuffs, do a tug and ZAK!
The loops tighten and, while my bindings leave me a certain minimum degree of freedom of movement and a certain comfort … they make me feel completely prisoner.
And so, comfortably settled in the warmth of my chaise-longue cuddled by the hug of my soft bonds, I contemplate with sweet melancholy the day that ends.
The darkness are going forward, in a gentle way, in a last dip of breath taking orange ... and I let myself go, quiet and serene in the restful hug of a restorative sleep ... full of sweet dreams and adventures.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Emilio Sognatore » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:40 am

Relaxing Methods

There are things that relieves our stressed and tired souls.

And when you implement such activities at the appropriate time and with the proper complicity of a more than a willing partner, you can create an atmosphere where you find yourself catapulted out of the normal time and space. A time in which it's finally possible to live vividly your emotions and to enjoy the unique and unrepeatable sensations that only certain magical moments, lived in unison with your own “half”, can convey to you.

Talking about me, all of this, as easily expected from you, it very often coincides with the acts connected to tying-up a cute, sweet girl.

Actually, to be more specific, it often coincides with long sessions of soft, romantic and very relaxed bondage (Play attention! A such big amount of sweetness can cause diabetes! ::P ) played with my dearest friend ... Cristina! (with the other members of the “Tribe” “tie-up activities”, in general, are always wonderful ... but in many aspects ...different!)
... And it's not without a considerable and undisguised satisfaction that I can afford to say that the same thing, of course, also applies to her.
Because in our beloved “hobby” if one of the "player" is not really amused by it ...
... and of course, when it occurs, it's easy to feel it! ...
... bye-bye "escape from reality" and Relax with a capital R!

As you already know, Cristina lives in a wonderful location, nestled in the green, wooden mountains forming the High Part of the Northern Apennines and it is easy to understand why, as soon as I can, I try to escape into this place, settled in a lonely land, very, very far away from all the mess of our everyday lives of “Towns-Citizens”.
Living in the mountains and ruling a B&B/Holidays Farm it's not easy (perhaps may not even seem to you, but between the earth, the animals and the Guests Cristina sometimes have plenty of them!) especially for a woman but, thanks to the precious help that comes from our Friends, it's possible to carve out moments where we can devote to one of our favorite pastimes.
(obviously ... playing videogames! :P )

And in the Mountains, in order to be able to stay in peace, pretty quiet and without to much commitments, there's nothing better than the bad season.

Now you will understand why for me thinking about bondage is and will always be, associated with the image of me, Cristina (and the other members of her Tribe) sitting nestled, in a very comfy and cozy way, near a fireplace, while it's cold outside, it's snowing, raining or there is a leaden fog that envelopes everything?? ;)
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Emilio Sognatore » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:39 am

Hi Folks!

I must apologize with you, but in this "Crazy Italian Summer", full of rainstorms and, as usual for me, full of my everytime-suffocating work ...
... there's no much free-time to write on the PC. :(

Neverthless, things continue to happen!
Just yesterday, Cristina told me about some damages caused by a big rainstorm that hit her zone and if this time her B&B was safe, not the same occurred to the surroundings and she and all the rest of the "Tribe", had to go to spend some days working to eliminate a potentially dangerous situation that had been created in a mountain stream near her Court.
In particular when she explained to me that, after the bigger part of the work had been done ... "things" began to "tangle-up a little" ...
... we both laughed a lot ... especially, when she told me what happened in the last two working-days, up, in the forest.

I think that probably is better to write a "fictional" story about this...
... but in the meantime, wishing not to anticipate to you to much ... I can't hide to you that, at this point, you can easily imagine what could happen sending to work in the deep of mountain forest a group of girls and boys that is not "entirely foreign to the idea of tying or being tied" ...
... work was done!
... but also other activities have been done! ;)

By the way ...
This is not an insulated episode...
... when Cristina (me) and her friends are involved ...
... tie-up games can spring-out every moment. :P
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Emilio Sognatore » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:10 am

Hi folks!!! :)

Cristina have just told me that, in this period ...
... where she lives, in the Appennine Mountains, between Northern and Central Italy ...
... the weater is crazy in this crazy summer.
It rains everyday and, to be at the end of July... it's cold!!!

The vegetables in the garden are suffering and Cristina is fearing of not be able to have some ripe tomatoes ... not to mention pumpkins and zucchinis.

At the end of june a big rainstorm/windstorm hit the mountain near Cristina's B&B and caused some damages into the sorrounding woods and above all some big trees collapsed into the mountain stream that passes near her house.
People who live in towns do not realize the enormous amount of daily works required to mantain woods and mountains and to avoid damages.
Without men intervention mountains and woods quickly become wild and dangerous.
Kepping it short... whitout the intervention of mountain people the mountains and their woods are not so wonderful as you know them, places full of charm and wonder, but inescapably they will become a tangle of brambles and dead plants ready to collapse under the impetus of the rains.

Usually the maintenance of the woods (and the tree cutting to have the wood to heat the houses) is made between the end of autumn and the beginning of springtime but when there are some wheater dammage, like at the end of june, people have to make extra maintenance.

Returning to Cristina, she and a little group of her firends, gone to the woods above all in order to eliminate some trees that collapsed into the stream.
With the aid of two skilled mountaners, a pair of old men, skilled lumberjacks, and with the help of the winch of an all terrain truck ( a well worn, former US Army, GMC CCKW truck, a true WWII veteran used as a "jack of all trade" by one of the two Old Men - who is also a skilled mason), also the biggest trunks was removed and the water of the strema now is free to run without disturbance from this obstacles without to cause damages in the surroundings or, as happened last september, without to flood Cristina's Houses.

After two hard days work, it reamains only details (removal of small branches and cleaning of some minor draining ditches) and in the middle of the third day ...
... despite the exhaustion of all ...
... some of Cristina's friends began to had some kinky ideas in their mind ;)
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

A Busy Night.

It's late, the vast majority of my Guests had gone away since more than an hour. The others, after had some chat sitting on the sofas located in the lounge that separates the old barn converted in a large dinning room from the atrium/reception, they have withdrawn to their rooms to enjoy the cool of this end of August's night.

And I, on the other hand, poor, so to speak, and happy, a lot! :P, owner of this old farmhouse located in the Emilian Apennines, as well as excellent cook ... I'm in the kitchen to finish the last few things to tidy up and then, finally, I'm going to sleep in my bedroom.
In the meantime, there, in the dinning room, my dearest friend Elena after helping me throughout the evening to serve at the tables, after having cleared up everything, now, trying to make less noise as possible, is ending to set the tables for the breakfasts.
The night is quiet here and I think that it wouldn't ever more possible for me to live in a big town. When, suddenly, the metallic noise of an overturned bucket coming from the rear courtyard, breaks the silence.

Stupid dog!!
Or perhaps they are those fools of cats in heat that are chasing each other!!
Without thinking to much, I put my hand on the old ceramic switch that turn on the bulb underneath the small porch, I open the back door of the kitchen and I go out.

That's it !!
As I imagined a couple of buckets and brooms are spilled on the ground.
As I bent down to reorder them, a cool night breeze caresses my legs and accomplice to the fact that when I'm next at the stove, during hot summertime, I use to wear lightly, (now I'm dressing only a light-blue floral knee-length wrap-up cotton dress, a pair of white short cotton socks and vintage open-toed wooden-flat-clogs) I feel a sudden rush of cold that, coming up trough my back, radiates throughout my whole body.
Jeez! What cold wind! I think that the weather is going to change.

Two strong gloved hands grab me from behind.
One big hand, covering my mouth completely, prevents me from making any sound. I can't figure out what's going on and I have not yet understand the situation that, already, I find myself dragged into the kitchen.
The weight of a large male body crushes me onto the floor while, even before I realize, what appears to be a tightly rolled up sock is tucked at strength in my mouth.
I have no time to react when, two other hands, smaller and nimble, have already wrapped up my wrists with a few tight turns of rope.
They are tied at the small of my back and fastened to my waist with a couple of turns of rope. Others loops of ropes are wrapped around my elbows other forcing them one against the other into an uncomfortable position while, a strip of cloth and several turns of duct tape, are gagging me, preventing any effective call for help that I could emit.
With my head still crushed on the kitchen floor by the hand of the robber, with the corner of my eye, I can see the smaller and more agile robber that is going towards the door that lead to the former stables.
Cabbage!!
Only now I realize that in the house there is also Elena!!! I hope that she has been aware of their presence and she would be able to run away searching for help.
I can't finish worrying for my friend that I feel myself lifted by force, blindfolded without mercy and, suddenly, I find myself tied with my back forced against the sturdy leg of the old and bare massif table that dominates the middle of my kitchen.
I hear some noises coming from beyond the door.
A smothered mumphing, a couple of thumps, and little more.
I'm struggling like a mad, try yelling, kicking as strong as I can, I even try to move the massive piece of furniture to which I'm bound.
I dont get anything if not only a big sense of frustration and several ice-cold chills that shake my cold-sweat-covered body.

Footsteps.

The rope that imprisons my torso is loosened and after being placed with my back on the floor, I feel the usual powerful hands that grab my ankles.
Treated like a big sack of potatoes, I'm hauled by my feet throughout the Atrium up to the lounge. My back is hurting while I'm dragged on the terracotta floor tiles.
An hand takes off the blindfold from my eyes and a female voice tells me to be quiet and to don't make nonsense.
As soon as I can regain the sense of sight, I realize that I'm lying on the Lounge's large Persian carpet, close to a single black ballet flat that is turned upside down.
Some of the sofa's cushions are scattered all around and there is a certain disorder.
At the end, at the dim orange light that comes from a couple of tabletop abatjours I'm able to see Elena.
She lies on the floor at a couple of meters from me, next to the longue's large fireplace.
She's laying on her right side. Blindfolded, tied and gagged.
Her white shirt has slightly unbuttoned during the scuffle, and now her medium sized breasts, that are pushed forward by the ropes that are blocking her arms almost behind her body, are showing off, barely contained by a delicate white lace bra.
Her black "just-above-the-knees" stretch miniskirt rose along her thights but, luckly for her, the opaque 50 deniers black pantyhose that she is wearing is protecting her privacy (even if just only at a slightly degree) from too prying looks.
The female burglar crouches behind her and pulled off the blindfold.
My friend, at my sight, with an expression more amazed than scared, stares at me in amazement with her beautiful brown eyes wide opened.
She doesn't seem to notice that the woman, after being brought close to her feet and having removed the only shoe remained, has just overlapped and tied up firmly her crossed ankles and now, she is binding her legs above the knees.

Neither do I'm understanding very much what's happening that, in the meantime, the masked man turned me on my stomach and suddenly, I find my ankles tied up side by side. A long doubled rope is passed behind my neck, in front of my shoulders, under the armpits and then is knotted among the elbows behind my back and …
... in no time...
... my legs was folded up behind my back ...
... the rope is cinched among my feet, a sharp tug …
… my upper body arch back, the palms of my hands almost touch the heels of my feet ...
… and I'm tightly hogtied.
Elena, instead, is agitating vainly in the air the tips of her feet.
She lies on her back with her legs up in the air and the female outlaw is linking a long rope to the binding that already join her legs at thights level.
Then, pushing with the weight of her body, she folds up the girl's legs against the body, and after have passed the rope under the armpits, she pulls hard the two ends of the rope forcing Elena's knees against her chest, putting, this way, the poor waitress into a some kind of curled-up foetal position.
The evil woman seems to be proud of her vicious work and after two last tight knots, she stand proudly, with one foot resting on her balltied prey.
After a few moments, using only her leather-booted-feet, she turns Elena on the right flank and with a grin on her face she gives a pair of short, hard, slapps to her prisoner's helpless butt.

A deep male voice, with a tone somewhere between amused and mocking, tells us to relax and enjoy a bit of forced relax after all the hard work we do every day.
That said, the two villains, as they arrived, apparently, departed, leaving us here, alone and completely trussed-up and gagged, to await the arrival of the dawn.
Only now, just after the fear has leaved me, I begin to think in horror to what is going to occur in a few hours
It's highly probable that in the aftermath, when our Guests will arrive to have breakfast, they will found us still here, on the longue's floor, in this so awkward position, half-naked, in a mess and matted and tanned like stuffed turkeys.
What a shame!! And what an embarrassment!!! …

I can't imagine what is passing in Elena's mind, but regarding me, the oddest thing was that
despite being all bundled up in these bindings, so tight and so surprisingly comfortable, I am really relaxing myself.
I'm feeling like embraced by a whole series of strong male hands.
Defenseless but cuddled at the same time.
But what's even more embarrassing is that, I'm just realizing that, the sight of Helen, here, so close tor me, so tied and so helpless...
... it's shifting something inside me!
Hearing her moaning watching her slow writhing, observing the expressions of her beautiful eyes.
The sight of her hands with their long fingers that are trying to reach the knots, the wiggling of her pretty small stockinged-toes and the unmistakable sound of pantyhosed legs rubbing one against the other ...
… In short, although I was always "straight", briefly and without that I realize it ...
... I find rubbing myself on the soft Persian carpet.
So horny and aroused !!
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Emilio Sognatore » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:25 am

I must apologize with my few readers for my delay in posting this new part.
The story is not already finished ... but I prefer to post, now, a small new part, rather than post the whole story in an even bigger delay.
I hope that you will appreciate it and I also hope that you would pardon my English grammar's mistakes.
:P

<< The image of Elena at my side is becoming increasingly dim ...
... I feel my eyelids getting heavier ...
... an irresistible feeling of tiredness is making its way inside me and ...
... without even that I realize it ...
... I have lost the senses!
A moment before this happens, and only then, I realized that I had been drugged with some kind of substance.

My eyes are still kneaded sleep and my head heavy, when I feel a kind of veiled hand that caresses my face.
I would push it off ... but I can't!
I feel all numb.
I feel all stretched, lying face down, but as if I had no more arms neither hands.
My head is resting limply on a soft perfumed pillow that cradle me with a rhythmic ups and downs.
I seem to be resting on a softly padded boat and abandoned in a placid pond.

Again... a soft caress on my cheek.
But really !!!
But ... why are you giving me fists on my noooseeee !!!
And what is this rumble ...
... almost like a running engine.
And what are all these mumphings and moanings that are becoming ever more reals in my ears?
And why I can't talk and I'm feeling like I have my mouth full and I'm not able to chew and swallow ???

I'm awake!
Wide-eyed trying to grasp, in the dim light, the outlines of the shapes that surround me.
My brain is turning to a thousand.
All the senses of my body are exacerbated at the most and only now, I realize that I find myself still tied up and gagged.
Face down.
Thight but comfortable.
Hands behind my back, my arms securely fastened to the torso.
The legs are now straight, the ankles bound together side by side, I can't spread the knees.
I feel like something is holding me down on what appears to be a strange mat, as if I were crushed by something heavy but that is moving and wriggling, just as it is doing the padding on which I'm lying.

Only now I begin to realize that I'm lying on a female body.
My bare legs on hers and my face pressed awkwardly on her breast.
I feel the girl below me that moans dimly and I realize that the thing that pressed on my left cheek is not a "veiled-hand" but, rather, a pair of "hosed-feets" that are struggling, trying to loosen the ties that are holding them captives.
They belong to another girl.
She's lying over me, now I feel her weight, and involuntarily, she's hindering me in my attempts to taking off from the poor gal tied up under my body.
We are all in a kind of big van.
I recognize this from the shocks coming from the holes of the bad-paved road on which we are travelling and from the noise coming from the running engine.
We are many, at least a dozen people, I assume all young women and we are all well packed and stacked like so many sacks of feed.
Evidently the two criminals have kidnapped all the girls that were in my whole Holiday-Farm and they are bringing us in a new lair, or perhaps, they are bringing us to Genoa, Leghorn or La Spezia to embark us on a ship ready to leave for the rich Countries of the Persian Gulf where we will be sold as sex-slaves to some vicious Sheikhs ... >>
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Emilio Sognatore » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:40 am

Hi everyone!
This evening I'm posting what in the original Italian version would be the end of the second part...
... I hope that you will like it and as usual...
... feel free to post your comments
;)

<<Suddenly I hear a gunshot!
Another one!!
And shortly after that... the van stops ...
... another tremendous explosion!!
The Police*!! *(Carabinieri in the Italian version)
They are doing a blitz !!
We are safe !!

When the side door is opened, a light dazzles me ...

... and
... I find myself bound, spread eagle, lying on the cool, soft grass of a small glade that opens in a chestnut forest.

[new part]
Damn!!!
What the hell ... !
What's going on!?? ...
... Did I fall asleep?!???
And now ... I'm awake ...
Geez! ...
... What an incredible dreams that I've just made!
Here's what happens to you to spend one of your rare and precious free-days along with your group of old friends!!

They are all geeks and freaks of historical re-enactments and role-playing games ...
... and they know very well that these things don't dislike to you!!
The fact is that, being your best friends, since ever, they also know perfectly that you and your “boyfriend/old friend”, that "goofy" who calls himself Emilio on the internet,...
... I was saying that, your best friends, know that you two love playing with ropes, gags and all of these sort of things! ...
... and of course, especially... after they have proven this experience, first-hand ...
... for your fault (or better... for yours own fault)...
... now ... it also like to them!!
VERY MUCH !!

In a few word, today, I, playing a more complex game where ... at first, I admit, I had also a lot of fun “cruelly” tieing some of my female friends, at the end ... I found myself becoming the poor Princess captured by the dark creatures and now ...
Here I am ... ...
... Dressed only by a sleeveless short cotton tunic slightly unfastened to show artfully a sneak peek of my cleavage, stripped of my rich embroidered garments and without my soft and comfortables laced-up ballet flats, a strip of cloth between my teeth to repress (in a pretending way) my invocations of help...
... I'm here, lying on my back, my four limbs tied separately to four short, solid, stakes well driven into the ground....
I'm here ... left all alone, up on the high grounds, in a small clearing that opens in the woods that cover the slopes of the mounts that dominate from above my Farmhouse ...
I'm here ... reduced ... to a bait and a prey for the “Evil Creatures”, waiting for that loopy of
Emilio, that, dressed as a ridiculous “White Knight” and accompanied by his friends “Geeks-ComicCon-Elves”, defeat the “Bad Guys” in an (pretending) “Epic-Final-Duel”...
... and hoping that, finally, he will set me free.

That is what happens playing these idiots-pastimes for never-grew-up-children!! :P
It happens that, at the end, you arrive at this moment after days and days of hard work and, being too tired, you finish to fall asleep, this way, all tied-up and gagged, all alone...
... and in the middle of a forest !!

Talking about staying stuck on the ground ...
... but ... how much have I slept !!
And what time is it??
From sunlight, low and orange, that illuminates the treetops ...
... I would say that it is already late ... !!
And, coming up from the distant Farm, I could also hear the cheerful voices of my guests!!

Damn !!!
What a stupid joke !!!
They left me here !!
Damn !!!
I can't believe that they have forgotten me!!
They did it on purpose !!
It must have been an idea of that silly Katia !!
When I'll catch her ...
... She'll suffer my revenge !!
I swear!
I'll kill her !!
Since she doesn't like "playing" with the hot wax, and naturally, I prefer that she is spanked by her boyfriend, I'll tie her pretty tight and I'll tickle her until she'll beg for mercy ... with her eyes full of tears, until she's completely out of breath !!

Damn !!
What is this thunder ??
Nooooo !!!
The sky is gray and I could see some big blacks clouds arriving, loaded with heavy rain, coming down from the mountain top!
NOOOO !!!
Come here and break me free!
IDIIOOOOTSSSS !!!!!!
HEEEEELLLP !!!!

The thunders are coming closer and closer.
A drop ...
two, three, ...
The rain begins to fall ...
... and I feel it, heavy and cold, on my bare arms and legs. >>

To be continued.

Today I revised the third and final part of the novel...
...it's very long and detailed.
i didn't remember how long it was :P
I hope to be able to translate it as soon as possible...
... but on the menawhile...
... my Everyday life is calling me to my duties!
I apologize for the probable delay in my future postings :(

Have a nice evening...
Emilio
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Emilio Sognatore » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:13 am

“A busy Night”
Third and last part.

<<The thunders are coming closer and closer.
A drop ...
two, three, ...
The rain begins to fall ...
... and I feel it, heavy and cold, on my bare arms and legs.
An icy wind blows ... more and more consistent and, being barely covered only by a brief cotton tunic, I'm pervaded by a cold shiver that, starting from my toes, runs up all along my back and goes through my whole body as an electric shock .

But what is my old, beloved, pussycat doing here?? In the middle of the woods, away from home and in the impending rain?
And because is she coming so close to my head? ...
Noooo !!!
Don't do that!
Don't tickle me!
Stop rubbing your tail on my face !!! ...
... an impetuous lightning illuminates, for a moment, with a dazzling light, everything is all around me...
... it's followed, immediately thereafter, by the dark rumble of a deafening thunder.
My eyes are wide open!
My heart is pounding in my chest and I feel out of breath ...
... I'm lying, face down, on my big soft bed ....
... I'm very confused ...
... I'm barely beginning to realize that I had a dream within a dream ...
... and I'm still not completely able to distinguish exactly the ending of my nocturnal mind-wanderings and the beginning of the true reality.

From the open window on my left, the one next to the bed and that looks towards the mountains, there comes a cold and impetuous wind that shakes the tends so strongly that they fly-around against me, and then, the icy and humid air flow, comes out from the opposite side of the bedroom, trough the french window that, surmounted and protected by a small canopy, is opened on the valley side.
Big big drop of rain are coming in, more and more insistent, wetting and waking me completely.
II quickly pull out my wrists from the pair of loose “scarves-rings” that I knotted to the two corner of the iron headboard and in which, I had slipped my hands before to sleep yesterday evening.
I turn back my head and overstretching my arms, with some difficulties, I do the same with my ankles and then, after having posed my feet on the wet floor tiles, I get up, hurrying up to close the shutters of the window near my bed.
Outside the storm grows in intensity and I hear the sound of the heavy rain pouring against the wall and the wind whistling strongly among the chestnut trees.

Sitting on my bed, hugging my knees curled up against my chest, I savor the pleasant chill caused by the passing air flow on the moist cotton that covers me, and on my still wet skin.
That's nice! ...
But... my twenties went bye ...
So... if I stay half-naked and wet I'll take a sickness!

A little saddened by the reminder of the harsh daily reality, I reach out, I turn on the end-table lamp, I get up and I pull out from the dresser a pair of short soft cotton socks and an old and comfortable oversized-cotton-sweater that I slip directly over the big man-shirt that I'm already wearing.
(I love to wear a worn Emilio's shirt as a sort of short nightgown when I go to bed. Obviously I choose a cotton one in hot seasons and a flannel one when is colder).
The shirt is still damp from the rain and I'm still half wet but I don't care that too much...
... I do not want to interrupt the enchantment of tasting certain wild and a bit childish feelings that, only an impetuous summer storm can convey.

That said, ...
I undo the knots of a couple of the scarves that I used to loosely tie my hands and feet to the corners of the bed before going to sleep and with one of these I tie my ankles, comfortably, side by side and with the other one, I do the same with my wrists.
With my hands clasped in front, I lie on the bed, my head sinked on the pillow, I'm resting on my side, slightly covered with my beloved crudely-worked patchwork-knitted cotton "summertime-blanket".

My eyes are lost in the rain that veils the view of the valley below ...
... the low-cold light of dawn begins to dimly illuminate the contours of the mountains.
And indulging on the hypnotic effect of the rain, I curl up myself and looking forward to the moment when the whole “Tribe” of my friends would come back here, during the week-end, to the Farmhouse, to meet me
... picturing the thousand of games and jokes ...
... foretasting the unforgettable moments ...
.... that I would spend together with them ...
... and with Emilio ...
... I leave that my hands go down ...
... under the blanket, getting lower and lower ...
... and cradled by the sounds of the nature, I abandon myself to a sleep loaded of a thousand dreams.
Calm, funny, amusing, and why not, also amazing, thrilling ...
... and sweetly ...
... exciting!

Nice rest to all of you ...
And ...
... sweet dreams!

;)

Cristina. >>
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic