Headmistress : Miss Paxton's School for Girls (F/F FF/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Headmistress : Miss Paxton's School for Girls (F/F FF/F)

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:15 am

It was late at night - it was just after midnight in fact. Miss Paxton's boarding school for girls was set in a remote location surrounded by some idyllic woods and a series of stone laden paths. It was a large regtangular building built out of copper coloured stone bricks, which had gradually faded in age and a large black iron roof which sloped crazily in jags and crevices on the very top of the school. The building itself had many strange windows and doors built in different designs - it looked as if the builder had combined 20 different styles into one building and left it there.

The reason that the school was so remote was explained in its sign, "Miss Paxton's Behavioural School for Naughty Girls" was spelled out in copperplate lettering on a plain white board, which was suspended over the front gate of the school on two chains. The gate and school fence were built out of heavy black iron bars, which reached at least four metres high and were topped with spikes.
At the moment the gate was locked and padlocked due to the late hours.

Somewhere inside the school inside a room, a lone figure was stirring while all the other girls were asleep. Samantha Brick slowly opened her eyes blinking at the fuzzy sight. Where am I?? What's happened??? She looked around the large dark room. After a minute or so, she realised she was in the school theatre. It was a handsome room lined with angled rows of red velvet chairs and a stage with matching velvet curtains swooshing down either side. At day, the theatre was busy and crowded while girls performed shows or prepared to put on plays. However, now it was dark and empty and the only lights on were the tiny wall lights set into the walls and one light on the stage.

Samantha was on the stage looking out into the rows. However, Samantha had more to worry about rather than just suddenly finding herself in the school theatre. This was because she was sitting on one of the red velvet chairs, which had been bought up onto the stage. Her legs and calves had been pulled apart and her left and right feet had been tied separately to either leg of the chair. Her arms had been crossed behind her back, so they were parallel to each other and folded into a strict reverse prayer position. Tight ropes around her wrists and chest forced her hands to stay in the rigid position. To make things worse, her chest was also bound to the chair, so it pressed her wrists uncomfortably into her back. Her thighs were also secured to the chair by a few tight loops of rope.

Something else was different. The school uniform consisting of a pale blue blouse and navy tie with a matching navy blazer and a navy and pale blue plaid skirt, pale blue socks and sturdy black school shoes which she was currently wearing had been altered. Usually Samantha liked to undo her shirt partway and let the tie hang loose while leaving her blouse untucked and her socks falling around her ankles. This was all against the school rules, but Samantha did it anyway.

However, she noticed now that her school blouse had been done all the way up to the top and her tie was neatly knotted into place. Her skirt also looked as if it had its shortened hem unpicked and refitted to its correct knee length and she could see her socks were neatly pulled up to her knees. Her blazer had also been buttoned into place over her blouse.

Something warm and soft filled Samantha's mouth entirely gagging her and stopping her yelling. She had no idea what she was chewing on, but she suspected it was a sock from the texture. The stuffing was held in place with a few circles of duct tape, which ran around her head and under her hair, which was brushed into a neat ponytail instead of hanging loose - the way she had done it earlier that evening.

Shaking her head frantically, she tried to dislodge the sock, but the tape held firm and reduced her voice to muffled moans. "Don't worry, Samantha," a smooth voice spoke from the shadows in the back of the stage. "I know you're there and you shall soon understand what this is all about."

Samantha frantically turned in the direction of the voice, but could not see anything. She screamed out a frantic series of MMM MMM MMMphs. "How rude of me, I forgot that you couldn't see me. I shall come out now." The figure pulled free from the shadows and walked into the dim light of the central stage.

Samantha's eyes opened in shock as she recognised Miss Paxton - the Headmistress of the school. Miss Paxton was a slim woman who was quite tall with a shoulder length bob of blonde hair. While she was beautiful with angled features, her face was hard and rigid and demanded respect. At the moment Miss Paxton was clad in a red silk blouse and long black skirt with knee high black leather boots. Her hair had been swept back into a knot making her look even more imposing to the helpless Samantha.

"Hello Samantha. I shall now remove your gag as I do have a need to explain to you what is happening. However, my helper will be putting it back in if you scream or swear." Helper?!!!! Suddenly a hand closed on Samantha's right shoulder. Bound as she was, she could not look behind her, so she had no idea who it was.

Miss Paxton walked up to Samantha and murmured, "Are we in agreement?" Samantha nodded while thinking, "As soon as she lets me go I'm going to hit her and run away from here!!!!

Miss Paxton smiled and carefully unwrapped the tape gag, then took the sock out of Samantha's mouth, which confirmed she had been right about the gag. She handed the sock to the unknown person behind Samantha and faced Samantha.

"Now Samantha, when you first came to this school we told you the rules - if you face three punishments, then you pay the consequences. When you came here you were given a choice to fix your own behaviour. However, since you did not and had three punishments, you lost the chance to make your own choices. Therefore, we are going to fix it for you.
My helper and I redressed you because you see, this is how you will be from now on. You will be well behaved, courteous and kind. Your marks will go from Ds and Fs to As. Doesn't that sound wonderful?" "You're dreaming," Samantha scoffed. "I never wanted to come here and I ain't going to change now."

"But you will because we have now made the choice for you." Miss Paxton walked away into the darkness and returned a minute later pushing something on wheels hidden under a large sheet. She pulled it off and said to Samantha, "Let me explain what this is used for."

5 minutes later after Miss Paxton had finished her explaination, Samantha was staring at her in horror. "You're insane. You can't do that!!!" "Yes, I can my dear. It works too. Don't you remember your little friend, Liz?" Samantha swallowed. "Liz started behaving because she changed her mind...not because of ...this." "Actually dear, she had three punishments just like you. And it's time to start on you now."

Samantha let out a desperate scream and started thrashing on her chair in futile struggles. The next thing she knew was that the person behind her grabbed her hair and shoved the sock back into her mouth before Miss Paxton re-taped the sock back in with a roll of tape from her skirt pocket. "They always do this. Don't worry," she assured the frightened Samantha. "You will be very happy."

2 days later....

Samantha sat in class. She had just handed in an assignment to Miss Paxton, who was now marking it. Miss Paxton smiled at Samantha. "Well, you got 100% on your assignment today and I've heard such lovely things about you from the other staff today. I really feel that this will be a new start for us."

Samantha smiled and nodded before walking into the hall. When she was halfway there, she suddenly felt someone grab her arm. It was Dinah - a pretty dark haired girl and a good friend of hers. "Hey Sammy... why haven't you been talking to me? It's been a while since I've seen you." Samantha smiled vaguely. "I just decided to focus on my study and I can't have bad influences distracting me." "But....but we're best friends. What's happened to you?" Samantha just kept walking...
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:37 am

Dinah stared after Samantha feeling her stomach lurch with dread. Suddenly Miss Paxton emerged from the classroom and frowned at Dinah. "Young lady, you'd better go off to class. As far as I know you've had one punishment. We wouldn't want to make it a second, would we?" Dinah shook her head. "Then hurry up and get a move on," Miss Paxton snapped before going back into the classroom.

Dinah fled down the hall.

At the same time,

A car had just pulled up outside the school. A surly black haired girl opened the passenger door and exited while her father - a tall and handsome man with sandy hair and a sandy moustache dressed in a suit exited from the driver's side and went to the back door to withdraw two battered brown suitcases. "Now Sondra, I want you to really try at this school. Your mother and I expect you to behave well for this school. You've been expelled from six schools and this is our last resort." "So you're getting rid of me!" "We're not getting rid of you, but this is the only school that is going to take you now. Besides, we hear that this is an excellent school with a 100% record of changed behaviour. That's why we sent you here." "I hate it here!!" "I know. But you're still going."

Sondra slammed the car door. She was a pretty girl with long curly black hair and a dusky complexion. The only thing that really spoilt her face was the scowl that crossed it. She hated school - she hated all schools, really. The fact was that Sondra hated learning. Half of the times she couldn't make sense of what she was learning, which led to boredom, which led to trouble, which led to expulsion. It was useless explaining that to her dad, though.

Her father placed the suitcases next to Sondra and said, "Now, honey. Miss Paxton said she would meet you in her office. Take your stuff down there - she told me I didn't need to come with you. I want you to behave for her and use good manners." With that he started the car and drove off.

Sondra glared after the car. She was stuck in the middle of nowhere, so there was nowhere to run to. Looked like that was why they had put the school in such a remote place. Sullenly, she grabbed her suitcases and stormed into the school. "Miss Paxton need'nt think she's gonna change ME!" To her surprise, the school was deserted. There was no sign of any students. The building was also large, so Sondra had no idea where to go. Sondra wandered down one hall and then turned a few corners trying to work out where she was. Finally, she caught sight of two girls in the next corrider she turned into.

Both of them were dressed in full blue school uniform. One of them was strikingly pretty and blonde who was applying shocking pink lip gloss and mascara. The second was dark haired and slim who looked noticeably more meek. Both of them looked up as she approached them.

"Hey, I'm new. D'you know where Paxton is?" The blonde grinned. "What you in for?" "Expelled from six schools." "Not bad, I got eight before I came to this pit. I'm Laura." "Sondra." The dark haired one finally looked up, "I'm Dinah." "Hey." Laura nodded her head, "Cm'on and I'll take you to Paxton." "Cool, I like your make-up." "Thanks, we're not sposed to wear it, but I do anyway...when I can get away with it." Sondra grinned. Paxton must be pretty weak if she could let people like Laura push her around. Maybe this school wasn't going to be so bad.

As the three girls walked along, Laura pointed out various things to Sondra. "There's the loos and there's the sports room. Most of the classes are down the other end of the buildings. There aren't many rules, but the teachers are all strict as and Paxton has this whole thing about the three strikes. Apparently, if you get three punishments, you cop the big one." "Expelled?" "No, no-one knows what the big one is. I'm only on two, so I have no idea. Dinah there's only on one."

Finally they arrived at a office with Miss Paxton's name written on the door on a copper plate. "Here ya go. Oh, by the way there's only 12 students here, so that's why you haven;t seen any others yet in case you were wondering." Laura and Dinah left.

Sondra hesistated before knocking on the closed door. A rich authorative voice called out, "Come in." Dragging her suitcases behind her, Sondra headed in. A very good looking blonde woman with her hair pulled up in a bun sat behind a large desk which was adorned with the usual paperwork and a large green lamp. The office walls were covered in cream brocade wallpaper and there were filing cabinets strewn around the room.

The blonde looked at her, "I'm Miss Paxton and you must be Sondra. Sit down." "No need, I won't be here that long." "Is that so?" "Yep, six schools. Or haven't you heard yet?" "Sit down anyway." Sondra sank into a plush chair, which was directly across from Miss Paxton's desk and padded with chocolate brown velvet. Mixx Paxton said, "Now Sondra, I know all about your difficulties at the old schools, but I can assure you this does not happen here. We have a solid record of perfect girls. You will be another. The motto of this school is simple - we can change your behaviour for you or you can choose to change it for yourself. It is your choice. Now, there is a limit here - if you have three punishments, then you will face the ultimate punishment that will result in a changed girl. Like I have said it is up to you to change your behaviour or have it changed for you."

"Now for the rules. You will be in full school uniform at all times - no make-up and hair must be neat and combed or tied back. You can wear your own clothes during free time only - those times are all listed on the timetable - there is a copy in the folder I have here for you along with the school rules. Your tie is to be done up as well as your blouse AT ALL TIMES. You will not swear or be disrespectful to our staff and you will keep your room tidy - they are checked every moprning and night. You will not break curfew. You will also be respectful to the Head Girl, Angela." These are the only rules and failure to comply with them will result in your punishment."
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:01 pm

"You can go now, but you need to see the school nurse first and get changed into your uniform before you meet the Head Girl. After that, you may go to your first class. By the way, dear. I suggest you try your very best not to be punished."

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and the office door opened to reveal a very good looking woman with brown eyes and brown hair tied in a pony tail wearing a white dress and a nurse's cap with a red cross on the front, white stockings and sensible white shoes. "Ah, this is the school nurse, Miss Mitchell. She will give you your examination now." "Examination?" Miss Paxton didn't answer the question and just said to the nurse, "You can take her in now."

The nurse said nothing - just walked up and grabbed Sondra's arm roughly. For the first time, Sondra noticed that the nurse wore black leather gloves, which looked odd with her uniform since it was all white. "Hey!!!! Don't grab me like that!!!" Miss Paxton sighed. "Don't bother, Sondra. The nurse will do your examination whether or not you volunteer for it." Sondra had been a fairly good fighter in school. She wrenched her arm out of the nurse's grip, then spun around and lashed her right fist out intending to punch the nurse in the face. To her surprise the nurse easily dodged the blow, then lashed out with her right foot, which caught Sondra behind the right knee, knocking her off balance and tripping her.

Miss Paxton murmured, "Miss Mitchell happens to be a martial arts expert and this is precisely why I hired her." Sondra tried to jump up, but Miss Mitchell was too quick. She grabbed Sondra's arm and twisted it up behind her back bending Sondra almost double in the process. "Ow. ow, ow, ow!" A black leather gloved hand clamped firmly over her mouth cutting off the screams. "Walk, or I'll tie your hands behind your back and take you in that way," the nurse said in an expressionless tone.

Sondra had no choice, so she was hauled out of the door by the nurse. Miss Paxton called out, "I'll bring her folder and school uniform in the sick bay for you, nurse." The nurse dragged Sondra down the hall, keeping her black gloved hand clamped over Sondra's mouth all the way. On the way they passed Laura and another dark haired girl who looked surprised to see her being forcibly dragged around by the nurse.

When they had passed, Ginny said, "What do you think happened?" "She resisted the examination - I did the same thing when I got here."
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Sondra was practically dragged down the hall by the nurse. The soft black leather gloved hand pressed into her mouth cutting off her protests and screams. Sondra's arm was really hurting because the nurse had it in an iron-like grip. On the way, they passed a pretty dark haired girl who looked shocked at the sight of Sondra and the nurse snapped, "Get to class, Ginny!!!!" Ginny hastily ran off while the nurse continued dragging Sondra down the hall.

Finally, they arrived at a door that had SICK BAY written across the front on a plate. The nurse opened the door with her free hand and threw Sondra in where she whacked against a wall. Sondra spun around, "You bi...." The nurse shoved Sondra against the wall and withdrew a pair of cuffs out of her nurse's uniform pocket. As Sondra gasped in pain, the nurse clamped the cuffs around Sondra's right wrist and twisted it behind her back. Sondra attempted to swing backward with her left hand, but the nurse was quicker and the cuffs were locked into place around her left wrist. Now Sondra was cuffed and helpless. She twisted her hands, but they were immoblised.

The nurse shoved Sondra against the wall and took another pair of cuffs out of her pocket. For the first time, Sondra noticed there was a iron ring set into the wall at waist level. The nurse fastened the cuffs to Sondra's wrists and then fastened the other end to the iron ring. Another set of cuffs went around Sondra's ankles and she was now completely immobilised.

It was at that moment that Miss Paxton walked in carrying a folder and a fresh school uniform. "I took a guess at the size, but this one should fit her." She looked at Sonndra struggling in the cuffs and sighed, "I was hoping we would get off to a somewhat better start than this." Sondra let out a loud scream in frustration. Miss Paxton sighed and turned to the nurse. "You know what to do." The nurse nodded. She walked over to a large drawer and withdrew a large piece of black plastic, which had a red ball in the middle and a strap. The nurse walked up to Sondra and roughly shoved the red ball in her mouth, so the piece of black plastic covered her lips and kept the ball inside her mouth. The straps were then buckled around Sondra's head. Sondra had to wince as the straps were pulled tight and buckled. The ball was quite large, so it effectively filled her mouth and gagged her. Sondra's protests now become barely audible.

Miss Paxton looked at the nurse. "Cut off those disgusting clothes and get her into the uniform as soon as possible." The nurse nodded and opened a drawer to take out a large pair of scissors. Sondra began shaking her head frantically. The nurse opened the fly on Sondra's holey jeans and yanked them down hard, then cut through each jean leg with the scissors. Her black T-shirt came next, which left Sondra in her socks, sneakers, bra and panties. Miss Paxton watched the whole process with a small smile on her face.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Sondra was shivering as the sick bay wasn't warm and she felt completely humiliated being in her underwear in front of two strange women. But the humiliation was not over. The nurse grabbed hold of her bra at the front and slid the scissors through it before cutting it clean through. The bra was then unclasped at the back and the straps were cut through too pulling it apart. Sondra was now braless and Miss Paxton pulled down her panties leaving the nurse to cut them open at the sides. They were pulled off too and then her sneakers were untied and pulled off along with her socks.

Sondra stood there shivering completely nude and at the mercy of the two women. The nurse tightened her leather gloves and then ran her hands over Sondra's breasts while Miss Paxton removed her gag. "Keep quiet or that gag will go back in." The nurse carressed Sondra's breasts over and under, squeezing the nipples. What the....She seems like she's actually enjoying this!!!!!
Sondra's breasts were stroked up and down and then the nurse slipped her leather gloved hands under both breasts and lifted them up. "Nothing, Miss Paxton." The leather gloved hands ventured down to Sondra's crotch and found their way to her womanhood. Her crotch was stroked teasingly with two gloved hands. Sondra was positive that the nurse's hands lingered on her longer than necessary. Suddenly, two gloved fingers began to probe at her womanhood, "Hey, what's she doing????!!!!" "Shut up!" Miss Paxton snapped. Sondra gasped as the gloved fingers inserted into her and moved upwards. Despite her pain and humiliation, it was very hard not to get excited by the probing fingers. The nurse's fingers stroked up and down slowly and deliberately while Sondra gasped and squirmed pleasureably. She slowly felt the throes of an orgasm building up. Please. God.. NO.....please make her stop. And then all of a sudden as she thought she was about to orgasm, the gloved hand withdrew. "Nothing in there either."

Sondra's ass cheeks were pulled apart and the gloved hand probed gently around and in between her buttocks before the nurse declared, "Nothing. She's clean." "Thank you, nurse. Now do the dental, please." Sondra started to protest. "Hey!!!! I don't want that hand in my mouth." In response, Miss Paxton grabbed her hair and jerked her head back, then pinched her nose closed. Sondra struggled desperately, trying to keep her mouth closed, but the need to breathe won out and she had to open her mouth. As soon as she did, the gloved fingers forced their way into her mouth. Sondra nearly gagged as the smooth black leather was inserted into her mouth and felt all over the inside. Again, the nurse seemed to keep her fingers lingering longer than necessary before saying, "All clear." The glove withdrew.

Miss Paxton smiled and let go of Sondra's hair. "This is your uniform. The nurse will help you put it on and then you can go and meet the Head Girl. Consider yourself lucky that you did not receive your first punishment for your behaviour just now."
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

y Headmistress » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:35 am

"You bitc...." Sondra started to say angrily before a sharp slap to the side of her face sent her reeling. She stumbled from the force and only the cuffs around her wrists that held her to the wall kept her from falling over all together. "Let's get one thing straight, Sondra!" Miss Paxton snapped. "This is not a holiday camp or a luxury resort or a regular school. This school is one step up from prison. Understood!! Now if you find our surroundings not to your liking, then we can call the police and see if a night in the cells changes your mind."

This silenced Sondra. Swallowing hard, she held her words back despite wanting to yell obscene words at Miss Paxton. "That's better. Keep that attitude up and you might avoid punishment yet." Miss Paxton turned to the nurse. "Help this young lady put on her uniform and then take her to meet the Head Girl. If she resists any more, feel free to use the taser that I gave you." "Yes, miss."

As soon as Miss Paxton had walked out, the nurse opened a drawer withdrew a small key and walked over to unlock Sondra's handcuffs. As soon as she had unlocked all the cuffs, Sondra rubbed her sore wrists and ankles. "Get dressed," the nurse ordered as she withdrew a taser gun from her uniform pocket and waved it menacingly. Not wanting to be tasered or manhandled any more by the nurse, Sondra picked up the uniform.

At first she wondered what underwear she was meant to wear, but then she saw a pair of navy blue regulation school pants and bra tucked in with the uniform items. Sondra put the bra and panties on first while hating the way the nurse's eyes lingered on her as she did so. She put on the skirt, then the shirt and the blazer and tied her tie on. Suddenly the nurse snapped, "What do you think you're doing!!!! Top buttons of the shirts are to be DONE UP and the tie is to be TIED NEATLY." "I ain't doing that. That's only for nerds," Sondra scowled.

The nurse's eyes narrowed angrily. "That's it!!! Take off your regulation school knickers right now!!!" Sondra hesistated and the nurse raised the taser. "Now!" Sondra slowly reached under her skirt and removed her knickers. "Good. Now stuff them into your mouth. I don't want to hear another word from you!!!!" "That's disgusting." Suddenly, a hard punch to her gut sent Sondra wheeling and she doubled over in pain. The nurse snatched the knickers out of Sondra's hand and as Sondra gasped for air, the nurse stuffed the large pair of knickers into her mouth, firmly pushing until she got them all the way into Sondra's mouth. Sondra's cheeks bulged around the enomorous knickers, which were larger than regular underwear. Before Sondra could spit out the awful gag, the nurse drew a roll of bandages from her uniform pocket and tied it between the knickers as a cleave gag in order to hold them into Sondra's mouth. The bandage was long, so the nurse took the remaining ends and crossed them over Sondra's head and mouth again and again until the cleave gag was thick and tight with bits of knicker peeking out of the top and bottom of the bandage and no matter how hard Sondra tried she couldn't budge or loosen it.

Sondra's mouth was now jammed wide open and she couldn't speak a word apart from small murmurs. The nurse then walked across the room, reached into a cupboard that sat on the wall and took out an adult sized diaper. She returned, grabbed Sondra's arms and pushed her facedown on the sickbay bed. Before Sondra knew it, the diaper snaps were being fastened into place around her buttocks. Sondra tried to reach up and remove her gag, but the nurse angrily slapped her hands away. "Little girls who can't behave aren't allowed to wear school things. They wear diapers like the little babies they are. Don't even think about getting that gag out."

Suddenly Sondra felt something cool and smooth wrap around her wrists before it was pulled tight and there was a click and then something else slid in between it and was also pulled tight. It felt like she was in some sort of plastic handcuffs. "Zip ties," the nurse said with a smile. "You can come with me and meet the Head Girl this way." Sondra's face turned beet red at the thought of being marched into the hall like this.

The nurse reached over and carefully tucked the back hem of Sondra's skirt into her diaper waistband to show off her diaper. "The other girls should enjoy this and learn what it means when you misbehave. Walk behind me." The nurse walked out, but Sondra had no intention of anyone seeing her like this and stayed behind. A moment later the nurse came back in. She stared angrily at Sondra before going over to a drawer and taking out a dog collar and leash.

The collar was fastened around Sondra's neck and the leash was clipped onto it. This time when the nurse yanked on the leash hard, Sondra was forced to follow her. The nurse hauled Sondra out by the leash. Sondra grunted and struggled, but it was useless. The gag was too tight and she couldn't wriggle out of her bonds.

As she was walking down the hall they ran into a small group of 4 girls who pointed and giggled. Sondra's face went beet red. At least there were only a few students here and not a full school to see her getting humiliated.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Somdra was dragged down the hall on the leash by the nurse. Every time she tried to yank away, the nurse would give a sharp yank on the leash. Step by step, she was forced to walk behind the nurse.

Finally they stopped at a room, which was set apart from the others and at the end of a hall on its own. "This is the Head Girl's room," the nurse announced. There was an almost reverent tone in her voice. "The Head Girl was once a lowly student like you. If you do well here, one day you may even be the Head Girl yourself." "Mmmmmmphhhhh," Sondra protested shaking her head. "Don't be so sure about that dear."

The door opened and an authorative voice called, "Come in." The nurse dragged Sondra in and Sondra's eyes widened in surprise. The room was quite grand. It was decorated in scarlet and pink tones. There was a 4 poster bed with a canopy, a dressing table and chair, a majestic wooden desk, sweeping satin drapes and the floor was littered with designer clothes. The nurse smiled, "Being Head Girl comes with its own rewards." The girl standing in the middle of the room was tall and slender with long waist length blonde hair. She was in full school uniform like Sondra. She was beautiful, of course. Sondra had suspected she would be. However, her eyes looked slightly glassy and like Miss Paxton her face was hard in a rigid expression.

Her brown eyes looked Sondra up and down coldly. "Not much to work with here, nurse. I can't believe you had her restrained already." "I know. She's quite rebellious," the nurse agreed. "I can see a few rules here that she's already broken. Her hair is much too long for one and it's not even in a ponytail like it should be." Sondra flinched on hearing this. Her hair was curly and waist length and it was something she was proud of.

"Untie her, nurse. I want a proper look at her." The nurse nodded and went behind Sondra. The leash and collar were removed and a few seconds later, Sondra felt a pair of scissors cutting through her zip ties. When her hands were free, she tried to pull out her gag, but the nurse grabbed her hands. "You don't get that off until the Head Girl says you can!"

Sondra felt ridiculous standing in front of the Head Girl with her mouth stuffed with the school knickers. The girl came up close to her and stood directly in front of her looking her up and down. "Pretty, but I don't like the hair. Here are the new rules, small fry. My name is Angela, but you will call me Head Girl. I have the power to authorise punishments just as the teachers do, so I suggest you address me with respect at all times. I expect Miss Paxton has already told you the rules, so I won't bore you with them again. Now, I think you need a haircut, so we'll do that right now. Take off that gag, nurse and seat our new student, please."

The nurse snatched the gag out of Sondra's mouth and said, "Go and sit down in that chair at the dressing table there at the end." "No f**king way, you crazy b****es." Suddenly, Angela grabbed Sondra's arm and snapped, "It's not a request, it is an order!" "No, no, no!" Sondra wrenched her arm away and turned to run, but the nurse stuck out her foot and Sondra tripped over it before landing on the plush rose coloured carpet.

Angela deftly grabbed Sondra's legs while the nurse grabbed her arms. They carried the screaming struggling girl over to the chair and sat her down hard in it.

At the end of the hall, Ginny was walking past and flinched when she heard the screaming coming from the other end. She took a hesistant step towards the sounds. Suddenly, she heard a sharp voice, "Ginny. What is there is of no interest to you!!!" Miss Paxton was standing there. "Well, run along." Ginny scurried out of the way. Miss Paxton smiled when she heard the next scream.

After the nurse and Angela had sat Sondra down, Sondra noticed with horror that there was a number of straps fastened to the arms and legs. Working quickly, both the nurse and Angela fastened each strap tightly into place, so Sondra's arms and legs were strapped down to the chair and a large strap was put around her stomach, which fastened to the back of the chair, so she couldn't move a muscle. "You can't cut my f***ing hair," she cried.

"Gag her." Angela walked to a drawer in her desk and withdrew a pair of rolled socks. "These are a little sweaty, I'm afraid." "You don't have to...mmmmph" Sondra's voice was cut off as Angela jammed the rolled up socks into her mouth. Her fingers pushed and pushed until the whole ball was stuffed into Sondra's mouth. She tried desperately to spit them out, but Angela immediately pushed a strip of clear tape over it, which was then wound around her head to hold the socks in."

"Now for the haircut!"
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:43 pm

Sondra could only watch helplessly as Angela picked up a satin sleep mask from the pillow of her bed while the nurse grabbed her hair from behind. Angela slipped the sleep mask over her eyes, which blindfolded her completely.

A hand grabbed a fistful of her hair from behind and she screamed into her gag as she heard the scissors snipping away. She heard Angela say, "Pity, I don't have a washing basin for Her Highness's shampoo and conditioner. I guess we're just gonna have to cut it dry," followed by a laugh from the nurse. Sondra had no idea who was gripping her hair, but she guessed it was the nurse.

She heard several more snipping sounds and Angela said, "I did a reasonable job, don't you think? Considering I'm not a professional stylist or anything." The sleep mask was yanked off her eyes and she stared into horror into the mirror. She still HAD hair, but it fell to just below shoulder length now and she could see the back was all ragged and chopped, so the ends were several different lengths. "Do you like it?" There was a distinct threatening tone in Angela's voice. Sondra nodded. "Very well. Release her, nurse, but leave that gag in as I don't want to listen to any more rude swearing."

The nurse unbuckled each strap and hauled Sondra out of the chair roughly. Angela picked up a armful of books and papers that were lying on the table and shoved them into Sondra's arms. "These are your learning materials and textbooks. Take good care of them because you will need them for class. Just so you know - incompleted work is one punishment in itself and three is the limit. Now your room is number 26 down the end of the hall. Go to the end and turn left twice. Don't even think about removing that gag until you get to your room!"

Sondra took the books and walked out of Angela's room.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:56 am

Sondra heaved a large sigh of relief as she left the room. Even though she felt ridiculous walking with a gag in her mouth, it was much better than remaining with Angela and the nurse. But as she was walking down the hall, a hand grabbed her arm roughly. Sondra spun around to find herself face to face with the nurse.

Oh no.

The nurse smirked as she looked Sondra up and down. "Your behaviour was disgraceful back there, so the Head Girl has asked me to disclipine you once more to make sure you don't forget where you are." Her hands shot out and cruelly twisted Sondra's erect nipples. Sondra moaned into her gag and tried to twist away. "No you don't," the nurse barked. She grabbed at the tape covering Sondra's moth and jerked it roughly tearing it off. Sondra yelped as some of her hair was yanked roughly as it was still stuck to the tape.

Once the gag had been removed, the nurse barked, "I want you to kneel at my feet and apologise to both myself and the Head Girl for disrespecting us and I want you to do it at the top of your voice. Beg and you just might get to survive your first day, new girl."
Sondra thought of running, but then she remembered the nurse's strength and fighting skills and hesistated. Just then she saw Miss Paxton emerge from a door further down the hall and start towards them. That made up her mind.

Hastily, she carefully knelt down on the floor noticing the faint dirt marks on it and wincing. "Well! Get on with it!" Sondra hastily placed both hands on one of the nurse's shoes and bent down further, so she was now in a crouched position, "Please, nurse. I am sorry that I disrespected you and the Head Girl and I won't do it again." Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Miss Paxton linger to watch them from a few feet away with a cold, amused smile on her face.

The nurse smiled grimly. "Not bad. But you forgot to lick my shoes." "That's gross!" "Not as gross as what I'll do if you talk back again! Now, I want these shoes cleaned." Miss Paxton murmured, "I could always get the whip and use it on her if she needs some assistance, nurse." Sondra winced, not wanting to be whipped.

Slowly, she wrapped her fingers around the nurse's right shoe and lifted it up intending to lick the top of the shoe, but the nurse snapped, "Heels!" Since the nurse refused to lift her foot any more than an inch off the floor, Sondra was forced to lie her head flat against the floor to come directly face to face with the heel. With horror, she could see soil caked onto the heel of the shoe. "I do enjoy walking outside, don't I Miss Paxton?" "Yes, you do, nurse," Miss Paxton agreed with a smirk.

Sondra's pink tongue inched out and cautiously licked the heel of the shoe. She nearly gagged as she smelt rubber mixed with soil and felt it brush against her tongue. Closing her eyes, she tried not to think about what she was doing as she licked the disgusting shoe sole up and down and from botton to top. What seemed like an eternity passed before the nurse placed the shoe back on the floor and lifted the other one up, which smelt even worse. Sondra licked the rubber sole across and from bottom to top while trying to keep from gagging. She felt sick to her stomach. Her other schools were starting to look like paradise compared to this one.

These staff members were just plain crazy. How on earth was she going to survive being put through things like this? Finally the nurse lowered the other foot and Sondra started to get to her feet. But Miss Paxton roughly yanked her hair backwards hard. "Good...good, you might be learning. But just to make sure we're going to welcome you to the school officially."

Miss Paxton roughly grabbed her left arm and the nurse grabbed her right arm. Just then a tall woman with a striking face and long brown hair coiled on the top of her head wearing a slim black skirt and a plain white blouse that tied at the neck in a bow walked past. "Miss Belle! Wait a moment." "Yes, Miss Paxton?"

"We are welcoming our new student. Will you please help us escort her to the fountain?" "Of course, Miss Paxton." Miss Belle came up and Miss Paxton said, "This is our English teacher. You will like her as soon as you get used to it here." "No fucking way, I don't want to be punished again," Sondra cried feeling humiliated and scared all at once.

Miss Belle came around behind Sondra and clasped both hands over her mouth while the other two women kept firm grips on her arms. Together the three of them marched Sondra down the hall. Miss Belle murmured, "The fountain is nice and near the girl's rooms. However, I wonder if any of them will be willing to untie Sondra." They walked down the hall and turned a corner and Sondra's eyes widened in horror at what she saw in front of her.

There was a gorgeous marbled fountain in shades of rose and pale pink streaked shades in the middle of this small hall that was in the shape of a circle with a smaller circular platform standing above it in the middle, so it was raised above the outside rim. A small path made of matching stone connected the outside circle to the inner circle But what shocked Sondra was that a large ice statue in the form of a beautiful woman stood on part of the small platform in the middle and the rest of the platform was caked with what looked like ice cubes and water. The water in the outer part of the fountain was also filled with even more chunks of ice and ice cubes.

"Miss Paxton said, "Well, what are you waiting for? Get in and stand on the platform." Miss Belle let go of Sondra's mouth and she cried, "No way. I can't go in like this. Let me go!" Miss Paxton nodded, "You're right, dear. You couldn't possibly be allowed to wear clothes after that outburst." The three women grabbed Sondra and although she struggled, they managed to strip off her school uniform bit by bit and deposited it on the hall floor. As soon as Sondra was completely naked, the three women lifted her into the fountain and dragged her across the path to the circular platform where she was placed standing up straight on the icy platform. Sondra screamed as the cold ice touched her bare feet and then she saw that there were shackles attached to the statue of the ice maiden at the waist.

Her hands were roughly pulled behind her and around the ice maiden's waist where she felt then being shackled into place around the ice maiden's slender waist. Her feet were then shackled around the statue's ankles and Miss Paxton took a large iron ring that was lying around the ice maiden's neck and fastened it around Sondra's neck, which connected it to the ice maiden's neck. Sondra was now pinned against the ice statue. When she tried to scream, Miss Paxton gestured to Miss Belle who pulled a rag and roll of pink tape out of her skirt pocket. Miss Belle stuffed the rag into Sondra's mouth and wound the tape around and around Sondra's mouth to gag her effectively.

The three women made their way out of the fountain where Miss Paxton said, "This is my favourite part." She pushed a button on the side of the fountain and Sondra watched in horror as the platform she stood on and the path slowly descended into the bottom part of the fountain until she was buried in ice all the way from her feet to her waist. She screamed into her gag and struggled, but was completely immobile.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:57 am

Before the three women walked away, Miss Paxton took the key for Sondra's shackles in her hand and hung the key on a small hook just inside the outer rim of the fountain. "If you reach this key, you are quite welcome to set yourself free. If not...I'm sure one of the other girls will do it sooner or later." Sondra screamed into her gag knowing perfectly well that shackled as she was and pressed up against the statue, there was no way of reaching the key, which was at least three feet out of reach. Miss Paxton, Nurse Mitchell and Miss Belle walked off laughing.

Sondra struggled in her tight shackles. Her legs were already becoming numb and she was shivering all over. Her fingers were intertwined with the statue's cold hands and were quickly becoming numb too as she got colder. Her back pressed uncomfortably into the ice statue and the large chunks of ice she was surrounded by were also digging into her. She squirmed and thrashed trying to slip out of the shackles, but they held firmly.

Dimly, she saw a crowd of three people walking towards her. Perhaps it was some of the other girls. But her heart sank as they got closer and she realised they must be teachers too because none of them were in school uniform and they all looked considerably mature - around 30. One thing she noticed was that they were all female and each one was good looking in an unusual way like Miss Belle, the nurse and Miss Paxton. She screamed into her gag trying to get their attention. The three women just smiled sadistically as they walked past and took no notice of Sondra.

About five minutes later, Sondra's whole body felt numb with cold and she had stopped shivering. Suddenly, she saw two familiar figures coming towards her. One was Laura and the other was a dark haired girl she had seen earlier in the hall. They stopped and stared in shock at the sight of Sondra.

Laura turned to Ginny. "Help me, we've got to get her out of there." Sondra mmmmphed frantically and nodded towards the hook where the shackle key dangled. Ginny peered over the rim and snatched up the key. "Here give that to me. I'm going in." Laura took the key and waded into the fountain. She gasped as the shock of the ice and cold water hit her bare legs. She managed to make her way to the ice statue where she carefully climbed up on top of the platform next to Sondra. Laura slid the keys in and managed to free the shackles from Sondra's wrists before unlocking the iron ring and undoing the rest of the bonds.

Sondra was now so cold she could barely speak. "Cm'on. You're sharing a room with us. We can get changed in there." Laura half carried half dragged Sondra out of the cold fountain while Ginny slipped off her school blazer and helped Laura put it over Sondra. Together they made their way down the hall where they entered a room. "Paxton dropped your bag off here about 5 minutes ago." Ginny went into another door at the end of the room and returned with a large fluffy towel, which she wrapped around Sondra.

"We can't give you a hot shower cause you might have hypothermia," Laura explained. "We got to warm you up slowly." Ginny fetched a few more towels, which were wrapped around Sondra in layers. After a while, Sondra's body slowly started getting warmer. As soon as she could speak, she gasped. "Those staff are lunatics...they're crazy." Laura nodded, "You got the official "welcome" then. We did too when we first came here."

Ginny said, "Mine was to be wrapped up in layers of blankets while tied up. Then they put belts around the blankets to hold me in there, gagged me and left me in the sauna with the temperature turned up. I was soaked in sweat by the time someone freed me." Laura said, "Mine was to be chained and gagged to a cross that spun around at high speed. I was sick as when I got off it." Sondra shook her head, "I'm getting out of here." Laura and Ginny shook their heads, "You can't." "Why not?" "This place is surrounded by a high fence and it's spiked. Paxton also locks this place up tighter than a tomb every night. Plus we're in the middle of nowhere. Also if Paxton catches you, you'll be punished."
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Sondra shook her head, "I can't stay here. They're all psychopaths. You should have seen what they did to me before I went in the fountain." Laura shook her head. "You can't get out of here. The best thing you can do is try not to be punished. The best rule I can break is by wearing make-up and that's as far as I go. Paxton watches us all like hawks."

Ginny nodded. For the first time, Sondra got a good look at Ginny. Like Laura, she was very pretty with smooth dark hair that fell to mid-back length and she had dark brown eyes and smooth dark skin. Sondra looked at the two girls, "Have you noticed something. All the teachers and the nurse are really good-looking." Laura nodded. "I was outside Paxton's office once and she said that she hires them for their looks as well as their disclipine methods. But trust me, all of them are psychopaths and they look for people to punish."

"Whatever you do, if they turn on you, try to be as respectful as possible. Sometimes, you can get off with a warning if you are polite enough and suck it up. If you talk back, they'll do something worse. You need to remember the main rules - wear the uniform, do the homework, go to bed on time, no escaping and be polite to class. If you can remember all of that, you can just kind of slide under the radar."

Sondra looked at them. "How long have you been here?" Laura said, "Eight months. Ginny has been here for a little over a year." "No way. I'll never last here that long!" Ginny looked at Sondra seriously. "Look, you just need to be careful. Paxton has this big thing about three punishments. If you cop three, that's it." "What's it?"

Ginny hesistated and looked at Laura. Laura spoke, "There was this girl called Samantha. She came here a month ago and she resisted all their rules - nothing they did stopped her. She used to play up, talk back...all of that." "So, what happened to her?" "I'm not sure. Well, actually she's still here, but she's kind of...changed. She's like them now." "Like who?" "The Head Girl and Paxton and the rest. Oh, and she become a perfect student. Literally overnight." "So, she started listening to them?"

"No. She copped three punishments. I assume she got "it." Sondra stared at them, "You can't be serious." "She is," Laura said, "I wouldn't believe it, but seriously, she's not the same. We've all seen it." Ginny leaned close to Sondra and said, "Laura and myself are both on two punishments at the moment, so we can't do anything to cop the third one." "What are the punishments like?" "Ginny shook her head. Honey, those punishments will make today look like paradise for you. If you thought the fountain was bad...well, trust me. That was just the tip of the iceberg. Just do what we do and try to stay under the radar."

"No way. I'm going to bust out tonight." Ginny shook her head. "It can't be done." "I'm going to try anyway." "All right. I just hope you make it." "I will." Laura left the room and came back with Sondra's school uniform. "This is dirty now, but you can always wear a spare one." Laura went to a cupboard at the side of the room. Sondra's eyes widened as she saw a row of pressed uniforms and matching knickers hung up neatly in the cupboard. "Paxton has someone do the washing," Laura explained. "You see the hamper next to that cupboard? Just put your dirty things in there and someone will come and get them during the day." Sondra nodded, picked up the dirty uniform and dropped it into the hamper. "I'm escaping after we go to bed."

"That might be harder than you think." "Why?" Ginny hesistated. "You'll see when we go to bed, which will be at 10pm." Sondra looked at her watch. To her surprise it read 7pm. It felt like ages since she had been here, although it had only been a couple of hours or so. Suddenly, she looked at Ginny, "Did you say there was a sauna here?" "Yes, that's in the teacher's wing. The teachers get all these extra luxuries for being here, which is why they work for Paxton. So does the Head Girl. You want to watch out for her - she does everything Paxton says."

Suddenly, there was a sharp knock at the door and Miss Paxton strolled in. A cold smile flickered across her face when she saw Sondra wrapped in towels. "I trust your roomates have been showing you around." Sondra nodded quickly. "Have you unpacked." Laura quickly spoke up, "We were just about to do that." "Really?"

Miss Paxton strode over to the row of the beds that sat lined up against the wall and plucked Sondra's suitcase off the floor. She opened it and began rifling through it. Sondra was about to give a cry of protest, but Ginny noticed and hastily clasped her hand over Sondra's mouth, "Don't."

Miss Paxton rifled through the few possessions Sondra had and withdrew a bottle of Scotch and a penknife. "I'm consficating these. And as for these holey clothes, they are a disgrace. I shall tell one of the staff to provide you with new clothes that do not have holes." Miss Paxton snatched the clothes out of the suitcase and left with them and the penknife and Scotch. As soon as she was gone, Ginny removed her handgag. "Sorry, but you would have copped it if you had tried to stop her."

Suddenly a shrill voice blasted through the room. "Dinner!" For the first time Sondra noticed a speaker on the wall. "We have to go. Change into your uniform." Sondra pulled an uniform out of the cupboard and quickly put it on along with the matching shoes and socks. Laura grabbed her arm, "We'll show you where the dinner room is."

Together the three girls walked out of the room.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Sondra shook her head, "I can't stay here. They're all psychopaths. You should have seen what they did to me before I went in the fountain." Laura shook her head. "You can't get out of here. The best thing you can do is try not to be punished. The best rule I can break is by wearing make-up and that's as far as I go. Paxton watches us all like hawks."

Ginny nodded. For the first time, Sondra got a good look at Ginny. Like Laura, she was very pretty with smooth dark hair that fell to mid-back length and she had dark brown eyes and smooth dark skin. Sondra looked at the two girls, "Have you noticed something. All the teachers and the nurse are really good-looking." Laura nodded. "I was outside Paxton's office once and she said that she hires them for their looks as well as their disclipine methods. But trust me, all of them are psychopaths and they look for people to punish."

"Whatever you do, if they turn on you, try to be as respectful as possible. Sometimes, you can get off with a warning if you are polite enough and suck it up. If you talk back, they'll do something worse. You need to remember the main rules - wear the uniform, do the homework, go to bed on time, no escaping and be polite to class. If you can remember all of that, you can just kind of slide under the radar."

Sondra looked at them. "How long have you been here?" Laura said, "Eight months. Ginny has been here for a little over a year." "No way. I'll never last here that long!" Ginny looked at Sondra seriously. "Look, you just need to be careful. Paxton has this big thing about three punishments. If you cop three, that's it." "What's it?"

Ginny hesistated and looked at Laura. Laura spoke, "There was this girl called Samantha. She came here a month ago and she resisted all their rules - nothing they did stopped her. She used to play up, talk back...all of that." "So, what happened to her?" "I'm not sure. Well, actually she's still here, but she's kind of...changed. She's like them now." "Like who?" "The Head Girl and Paxton and the rest. Oh, and she become a perfect student. Literally overnight." "So, she started listening to them?"

"No. She copped three punishments. I assume she got "it." Sondra stared at them, "You can't be serious." "She is," Laura said, "I wouldn't believe it, but seriously, she's not the same. We've all seen it." Ginny leaned close to Sondra and said, "Laura and myself are both on two punishments at the moment, so we can't do anything to cop the third one." "What are the punishments like?" "Ginny shook her head. Honey, those punishments will make today look like paradise for you. If you thought the fountain was bad...well, trust me. That was just the tip of the iceberg. Just do what we do and try to stay under the radar."

"No way. I'm going to bust out tonight." Ginny shook her head. "It can't be done." "I'm going to try anyway." "All right. I just hope you make it." "I will." Laura left the room and came back with Sondra's school uniform. "This is dirty now, but you can always wear a spare one." Laura went to a cupboard at the side of the room. Sondra's eyes widened as she saw a row of pressed uniforms and matching knickers hung up neatly in the cupboard. "Paxton has someone do the washing," Laura explained. "You see the hamper next to that cupboard? Just put your dirty things in there and someone will come and get them during the day." Sondra nodded, picked up the dirty uniform and dropped it into the hamper. "I'm escaping after we go to bed."

"That might be harder than you think." "Why?" Ginny hesistated. "You'll see when we go to bed, which will be at 10pm." Sondra looked at her watch. To her surprise it read 7pm. It felt like ages since she had been here, although it had only been a couple of hours or so. Suddenly, she looked at Ginny, "Did you say there was a sauna here?" "Yes, that's in the teacher's wing. The teachers get all these extra luxuries for being here, which is why they work for Paxton. So does the Head Girl. You want to watch out for her - she does everything Paxton says."

Suddenly, there was a sharp knock at the door and Miss Paxton strolled in. A cold smile flickered across her face when she saw Sondra wrapped in towels. "I trust your roomates have been showing you around." Sondra nodded quickly. "Have you unpacked." Laura quickly spoke up, "We were just about to do that." "Really?"

Miss Paxton strode over to the row of the beds that sat lined up against the wall and plucked Sondra's suitcase off the floor. She opened it and began rifling through it. Sondra was about to give a cry of protest, but Ginny noticed and hastily clasped her hand over Sondra's mouth, "Don't."

Miss Paxton rifled through the few possessions Sondra had and withdrew a bottle of Scotch and a penknife. "I'm consficating these. And as for these holey clothes, they are a disgrace. I shall tell one of the staff to provide you with new clothes that do not have holes." Miss Paxton snatched the clothes out of the suitcase and left with them and the penknife and Scotch. As soon as she was gone, Ginny removed her handgag. "Sorry, but you would have copped it if you had tried to stop her."

Suddenly a shrill voice blasted through the room. "Dinner!" For the first time Sondra noticed a speaker on the wall. "We have to go. Change into your uniform." Sondra pulled an uniform out of the cupboard and quickly put it on along with the matching shoes and socks. Laura grabbed her arm, "We'll show you where the dinner room is."

Together the three girls walked out of the room.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:49 pm

Sondra was led by Laura and Ginny to the dining room, which was a reasonably sized room with white walls, a counter down the end with food trays and utensils. A large table and a row of 12 chairs were present in the room. To her surprise, Sondra saw several staff members including Miss Belle - one staff member stood next to each chair. As they walked past them to the counter, Sondra noticed that each member held loops of rope in their hands while some others held what looked like straps. As she had been told, each one was extremely good looking.

"Crap, I was hoping it would be over," Laura whispered. "What?" "Last week, one of the girls had the bright idea to attack Paxton in the dining hall. Since then, we've had a few changes made to our dinner routine...if you understand what I mean. Follow me. Do what I do and when you get the food you want, you have to pick your plate up and give it to the staff member next to your chair."

Sondra slowly followed Laura to the counter where Laura nodded at two other girls in the line. "Sondra, that is Dinah there." She pointed at a stunning Asian girl with shoulder length black hair and a smooth fringe. Dinah nodded, "Hi." "And this is Elizabeth." This girl had streaked blonde hair and tanned skin with a stocky build. Elizabeth grinned, "Hey. About time we got someone new in here."

Sondra followed Laura and did what she did - picked up utensils and served herself with food from the trays provided. To her surprise, it actually looked quite good and edible. She followed Laura back to the chairs. She immediately decided to avoid Miss Belle and selected a chair with a stunning Asian woman who had coral coloured smooth skin, perfectly appiled makeup and long brown hair streaked with coppery henna stripes. She watched all the girls hand their trays to the teachers and did the same.

Each teacher placed the tray on the table and then walked up behind each girl. Sondra's teacher did the same. Suddenly she felt her arms being roughly jerked back behind her and twisted. "Hey!" "Be quiet!" Her arms were roughly twisted behind her back, so they were parallel. She saw Laura who was two people down from her have her arms forced onto the armrests of the wooden chair and lashed down with straps pinning her arms to the armrests. "What's going on?" she cried. Miss Belle looked up from where she had just tied Ginny's wrists behind her back in an X shape. "Do we have a problem, Miss Chan?" Suddenly a hard slap landed across Sondra's face.

"Not any more," Miss Chan said with a cold smile. Sondra was reeling from the slap and by the time she had recovered, her wrists were tightly bound behind her back. Miss Chan ran loops around her waist around the front and back and tied the waist rope to the chair, so that she was secured to the chair back. Her knees were bought together and tied firmly and then her ankles were tied separately to the chair legs. Miss Chan was relentless and tied everything three times. Sondra was now quite helpless. Looking over, she saw all the girls were bound or strapped to their chairs in varied positions.

Suddenly she saw a commition down the line. "Get off me, you cow!" One teacher with long raven black hair and a smooth white complexion had been tying Elizabeth down to a chair, but Elizabeth had just slapped her in the face with her right hand which hadn't been strapped down yet. Elizabeth shoved the woman to the floor and stood up yanking her hand out from under the straps. Miss Chan didn't even react. Instead, she leaned under the table and pushed a button on the underside and called out clearly, "Emergency." A shrieking alarm rang out.

Sondra struggled in her chair, but she was too firmly bound to move and looking down the line, she saw that a few other girls were doing the same. Elizabeth leapt on the dark haired teacher and started pummelling her. Miss Chan and the other teachers left their positions and quickly surrounded Elizabeth. The group of teachers forced the screaming fighting girl down on the floor and pushed her down on the floor and then held her down. An instant later, Miss Paxton came running in closely followed by Angela and the nurse.

"Well, you're still up to your old tricks, Elizabeth. It looks like you're about to receive a punishment." Elizabeth continued to scream and struggle, so she was quickly handgagged by Miss Belle. "Nurse, sedate her." The nurse walked over and efficiently injected a syringe into Elizabeth's neck. A few seconds later, Elizabeth stopped struggling and went limp. The nurse carried her out of the room. Miss Paxton spoke calmly, "Staff, you may resume feeding your students now."
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:20 pm

All Sondra and the other bound girls could do was watch Elizabeth being carried out of the room while they struggled. For the first time, she looked over to her left and saw that the girl in the chair next to her wasn't struggling like all the others were. In fact, she was sitting perfectly still looking straight ahead with a slight glassy expression. "Are you OK?" Sondra asked. "We don't talk during dinner," the girl snapped. Just then the teachers returned and resumed their original positions in their chairs.

A teacher with red hair sat down next to Sondra's neighbour and said, "Is there something wrong, Samantha?" "No, Miss Summer." "There's a good girl then." Miss Summer reached into her tray and withdrew a spoonful of food before putting it into Samantha's mouth. Samantha accepted it with a vacant smile. Sondra stared at her, remembering what Laura had said. She then realised that the reason Samantha didn't look like the other girls was that she had the same look in her eyes that Angela and the other staff members had. A kind of hard, glazed expression.

Just then, Sondra realised that Miss Chan was reaching into her own tray with her spoon and so were the other teachers. Miss Chan held the spoon up to Sondra's mouth and she accepted it. The ropes were so tight that they hurt when she tried to move, so she sat as still as possible and let Miss Chan finish feeding her. Miss Chan moved at a reasonable pace and let Sondra finish each mouthful before offering another one, so eating and swallowing her meal wasn't too hard. Ginny wasn't so lucky because Miss Belle shovelled mouthful after mouthful into her mouth rapidly and she had to swallow quickly to avoid spilling the food.

When they had all finished dinner, the teachers took the trays back up to the counter and deposited them into the sink. Just then Miss Paxton came back in. The teachers looked up expectantly. "I've sent Elizabeth off to be punished. And as a result of her little outburst, I've decided that all of you other girls will not have free time before bed tonight. Instead you will all remain here in your chairs and be bound and gagged until bed time." "No, that's not fair! We didn't do anything," several girls protested at once. "Quiet, or I will extend it to the whole week too and take away your free time," Miss Paxton snapped. The girls immediately quietened down. She held up a large box, "Teachers will you come up here and take a gag and fit your student with it, please?"

Each staff member walked up to Miss Paxton and took a gag out of the box. Miss Chan came back with a large ball gag that was streaked in blue stripes. "No way! That's too big!" Sondra cried, not wanting to have the nasty rubber ball in her mouth. Miss Chan ignored her and held the ball up to Sondra's mouth, "Open wide," she said with an evil smile. Sondra looked over and saw Laura being gagged with a panel gag that covered her mouth. Sondra clamped her mouth shut, so Miss Chan pinched her nose closed. Sondra tried to twist her head away, but Miss Chan's grip was too tight. She eventually had to open her mouth to breathe and when she did, Miss Chan forced the large ball into her mouth. Sondra tried to spit it out, but Miss Chan pulled the straps tightly behind her head. The rubber ball was pulled firmly into the back of Sondra's mouth and her lips were forced wide open. Miss Chan cruelly pulled the gag straps tighter than they needed to be, so the ball was pushed deep inside Sondra's mouth and then buckled the gag behind her head.

"Mmmmmphhhh," Sondra protested, shaking her head. The rubber ball tasted horrible inside her mouth. Looking down the line, she saw that each girl had a varying style of gag. Dinah was wearing a bit gag while Laura was in the panel gag and Ginny had one bandana shoved into her mouth with another bandana tied tightly between her teeth to hold it in place.

The next three hours were very boring for the girls. The only noise made were the gagged moans and occasional mmmmphs from the girls. After putting the gags on, the teachers had left the dining hall. Sondra wished she wasn't gagged. If she hadn't been, she could have found the bondage bearable, but being tied up and not even being able to talk to the other girls was very boring. She struggled once in a while in her bondage trying to loosen it, but all the knots were too tight and tied well out of her reach.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:40 pm

The next three hours seemed never ending, but finally the teachers came back into the hall. Miss Chan approached Sondra and slowly untied her from the chair before removing her ball gag. Sondra's mouth felt stiff and sore and she tried to shake her hands to get some feeling back into them as they ached a bit, but Miss Chan wasn't having that and roughly jerked her to her feet. After Laura and Ginny had been untied and ungagged, they joined Sondra and the three of them stood together.

"What the hell was that? Why were we tied up?" Sondra whispered. Laura said, "After the attack on Paxton, she decided we couldn't be trusted, so she has the teachers tie us up during dinner times now and feed us. The other meals are the same too." Sondra wondered how on earth she was going to survive being tied up three times a day.

The teachers drifted back into their group as the students slowly stood up from their chairs. One woman separated herself from the group and came towards the three girls. She had short dark brown hair cut in a bob that fell smoothly to her shoulders and dark eyes and was wearing black pants with a black silk blouse and high heeled leather boots to match. Sondra noticed that she also carried a riding crop in one hand. "I'm Bridget. New girl - I am your bedtime assistant and I'm in charge of taking you girls to bed every night. Move along now." "Why do we need someone to take us to our room?"

"Because I say so! Now move along girls." Bridget held up the riding crop and gave Sondra a hard whack on the thigh. "I said MOVE!" Not wanting to be whacked, Sondra, Laura and Ginny moved down the hall, back to their bedroom. Every time one girl slowed down or hesistated, Bridget would give them a hard whack across their bare leg or thigh with the riding crop.

Finally, the three girls were back in their room with Bridget. "Okay," Bridget said, "Laura and Ginny, you know the drill. New girl - I want you to strip." "What!!!" "I said to strip," Bridget barked, waving the riding crop. "Where do I change?" "Right here. I've seen all of this before. Now strip." Sondra, Laura and Ginny slowly stripped off their uniforms. Sondra expected Laura and Ginny to stop at their bra and panties, but to her shock, they also removed their underwear. "We have to be naked!!!" "Correct," Bridget snapped, "And if you don't hurry up, I can call Miss Paxton and the two of us can help you strip." Hastily Sondra removed her bra and underpants, so all three girls were completely naked.

"Turn around and face the wall in a line and place your hands against the wall and spread your legs!" Sondra, Laura and Ginny arranged themselves in a line and spread their legs out while pressing their hands up against the wall. Bridget walked up behind Sondra, "New girl, just so you know, we conduct a strip search every night. If you have anything that you shouldn't, then you will be punished. Get it?"

Sondra turned to look behind her and caught a glimpse of Bridget sliding on a pair of leather gloves before her head was slammed against the wall hard, "No turning!" Sondra felt Bridget's hands exploring her body up and down. She grimaced, hating the insistent groping. Unlike the nurse, Bridget wasn't too gentle, so the hands were rather harsh and roughly searched her body up and down with pokes and prods. After she had been searched, the same thing happened to Laura and Ginny.

"All clear," Bridget announced. "Now, it's time for you to be secured. Ginny you're first. Lie down on the bed on your stomach." "What do you mean, we have to be secured?" Sondra cried. A cold smile flickered across Bridget's face. "I mean girls are tied to their beds every night. We wouldn't want our little darlings wandering the hall all night, would we?" "You guys are sick." This comment resulted in a hard slap across her face. "Shut up!" "How are we supposed to use the toilet?" "You use the toilet before bed. Otherwise, you're just gonna have to hold it in. Any girl who wets their bed will be severely punished."

Ginny obeyed and laid flat on her stomach on the bed. Bridget reached under the bed and pulled out a large box, which had a lock on it. She reached into her pants pocket and pulled out a key.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:57 pm

Bridget smirked, "New people here usually get all kinds of ideas about escaping. Well, I can tell you right now that is impossible! So if you were thinking of going walkies during the night, think again! I know all about you and the trouble you caused today." Bridget unlocked the box.

She pulled out several bundles of white rope. "Excellent, Miss Paxton made a good choice tonight," she said with a smile. Horrified, Sondra watched as Bridget roughly jerked Ginny's arms behind her back and used a length of rope to tie them into an X and then tied them off with several hard knots. Next, Bridget took another length of rope and pulled Ginny's ankles together lashing them tightly and cinching them together before tying these off. "These ropes are too tight!" Ginny protested as the ropes dug into her wrists and ankles. "Too bad, Miss Paxton ordered me to make you girls nice and comfortable tonight and that is what I shall do!" Bridget then proceeded to tie Ginny's knees and elbows together tightly in the same manner. She also took a longer length of rope and ran it around Ginny's upper chest and criss crossed it all the way from her shoulders to her waist, so Ginny's arms were pinned tightly against her whole body before tying it to her wrist rope. As if that wasn't enough, she took a small thin piece of white rope out of the box, which was slimmer - like clothesline rope. Taking a penknife out of one of her leather boots, Bridget cut the rope into several smaller pieces, then gathered all the pieces together and used them to tie all of Ginny's fingers together on her hands using small cinches and loops, so her two thumbs were tied together and so on.

Eventually, all of Ginny's fingers were pinned together in pairs and rendered helpless. Sondra thought Bridget had finished, but she hadn't. Bridget used a small length of rope to bind Ginny's wrists firmly to her waist and then used a long piece of rope to tie Ginny's ankles, then ran that rope up to Ginny's elbows and pulled harshly until Ginny's legs and feet laid right on top of her wrists and were fully bent. Bridget then tied the rope off to Ginny's elbow rope and Ginny let out a yelp as Bridget cruelly pulled it tight and tied several knots on top of it. "There!" To top that off, Bridget tied a rope from Ginny's ankles to the end of the bed and tied a rope at her elbows and tied it to the bedpost at the top of the bed, so Ginny was firmly tethered to the bed. "That should hold you," Bridget announced as she leant over and tied off the last knot.

Sondra felt horrified. "You can;t tie me up like that!" she cried as Bridget turned to face her. "No, I'm not. I have more imagination than that. Get on the bed." Sondra decided now would be the best time to make a run for it and made a bolt for the door, but when she grabbed the doorknob, she found that it was locked. Bridget grabbed Sondra from behind and threw her on the bed. "We always lock the doors. For that, you can sleep face down tonight. I was going to be nice and strap you to the bed, but now you'll be so much more uncomfortable."

Sondra tried to get off the bed, but Bridget was too quick and landed on top of her, so her knees dug into Sondra's back. Laura wanted to help Sondra, but she knew that it would make things worse, so she remained still. It wasn't long before Sondra had her wrists bound together behind her back in an X and lying facedown on the bed. She wondered if she was going to be tied like Ginny, but to her surprise, Bridget pulled both legs apart. When Sondra tried to look up, Bridget shoved her face roughly into the pillow. Sondra's legs were pulled apart further and further until they almost made a split. When she screamed out, this resulted in a hard smack on her bottom.

Bridget roughly lashed Sondra's right leg to one side of the bed and her left to the other side, which caused Sondra's legs to be held in a almost perfect split. Sondra wasn't flexible, so this was painful. Bridget then bound her albows together tightly and then got off Sondra. One more rope was used to tie Sondra's waist to the mattress and a large strap was withdrawn from the box. Bridget fastened the strap around the mattress over Sondra's neck, so her head was buried uncomfortably into the pillow.

"Hope you like that," Bridget chuckled. As she got off the bed, her penknife, which she had used to cut the ropes into lengths was left on the mattress. Sondra saw this and hastily moved her tied wrists to brush it just under her body where she could reach it. Now...if only Bridget didn't notice, she might have a way out.

Laura was then strapped down to the bed by padded leather straps around her wrists and ankles with a larger strap around her tummy to hold her down. "Now for me to gag you girls," Bridget said with a sadistic chuckle.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:28 am

Sondra was extremely uncomfortable now because her legs were forced apart and there was no way to close them or to move them. It was awkward, but Sondra managed to tilt her head sideways to look at Bridget, "Please don't gag us. We've been gagged for hours today already and I'm not sure that I could stand it." "Tough, Miss Paxton requires that all our students get gagged every night because she and us teachers don't want to be disturbed. I can see that you're going to be the kind of girl who requires a mouthstuffing gag.

Bridget suddenly started undoing her pants. When she pulled them off, Sondra saw a pair of smooth muscled thighs and a firm bottom clad in black short-like underwear. Bridget removed her underwear and then said, "Open up, new girl." "No, you can't...mmmph." Sondra's words were cut off as Bridget stuffed the sweaty pair of underwear into her mouth. As soon as the underwear was in her mouth, Bridget clasped her hand over Sondra's mouth, reached down to the floor and removed a roll of duct tape from her pants pocket. She peeled the end off and would the end around and around Sondra's mouth at least seven times, so her lips were sealed shut and the panties filled her mouth. Mmmmmmph!

Bridget turned to Laura and Ginny. "Let that gag be a lesson to both of you girls." She withdrew two rags from the box on the floor and stuffed one into each girl's mouthes before winding the duct tape over their lips in the same manner as Sondra. When she had finished, the girls could not make a sound apart from slight mmmphs.

"Very good. See you girls in the morning." Bridget walked out of the room, turning the light off as she did so. For the next half hour, the three girls squirmed around in their beds grunting into their gags. Laura was in a much more comforable position than the other two and had reasonable movement and flexibility, so she was able to fall asleep first. Ginny eventually was overwhelmed by tiredness and fell asleep.

As soon as Sondra was sure that both Laura and Ginny were asleep, she fumbled around with her wrists and dug Bridget's penknife out from under her stomach. Luckily, it was quite easy to get the penknife into her right hand. Bridget also hadn't tied her elbows together, which was another lucky break. It took a few tries, but Sondra opened the blade of the knife. Luckily it was a sharp one. Carefully, she began sawing at the ropes around her wrists. It took a while, but eventually, she felt a strand on the ropes binding her wrists pop and she pulled it out where it unravelled. A few minutes later, she was able to pull one hand free. From there, it was easy to untie the ropes around her waist and undo the strap around her neck. Finally, she reached down and untied her legs, groaning as she did so and removed the nasty gag. Dirty bitches, those teachers, she thought. Sondra smiled thinking of how Bridget would react when she discovered that one of her captives had escaped.

Hastily, Sondra redressed herself in her discarded school uniform, which would have to do as Miss Paxton had taken the rest of her clothes.

Sondra made her way to the door and pulled on the knob. It was locked. However, that was okay because a girl from Sondra's last school had taught her how to pick locks. Sondra slid Bridget's pwenknife into the keyhole and waited until she heard the sound of clicking tumblers. Carefully, she manipulated the knife to the right, trying not to put too much pressure on the blade. It took a couple of tries, but then there was a click and the door opened. Sondra slid out into the hall, almost expecting to see Miss Paxton waiting.

But the hall was dark and deserted. Sondra crept down the hall. If what Laura said was right, then the teacher's wing must be separate from the student's wing. Sondra walked down the two halls to the exit. Surprisingly, she did not see anyone. She breathed a sign of relief when she saw that the two front doors were fastened with nothing, but 2 great iron latches. She lifted one of the latches and undid one door, before slipping out and closing the door behind her.

The only problem was the spiked iron fence and how to get over it. Sondra approached the fence and walked around the perimeter of the school inspecting the fence. Halway around, she saw a large tree growing reasonably close to the school fence. Sondra placed Bridget's penknife into her blazer pocket and cautiously straddled the tree. There were several hand and footholds in the trunk, so Sondra clambered to the top and crept out on a branch, which overhung the school fence. She carefully inched herself down the branch until she was hanging from her hands and let herself drop.

She landed hard on the ground wincing. It hurt, but she had made it. From her drive down, Sondra knew that the town was a few miles away. If she walked all night, she should be in town by the morning.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:08 am

Half an hour later, Sondra had walked a fair distance down the dirt road and she was relieved to be away from the horrible school. However, she was starting to feel tired. Maybe she could hitchhike a lift later on. Suddenly as if in answer to her thought, she saw two headlights coming towards her on the road. She hastily raised her arms and waved. The car slowed to a stop and she saw it was a police car. Feeling relieved, she raced towards it.

As she got up to the window, she could see two police officers in the car both dressed in police uniforms. Both were female and one had blonde hair in a pony tail and the other had dark hair in a pony tail too. Sondra gasped out, "Thank you for stopping." "What's a girl like you doing out so late at night. This isn't a safe area," the blonde frowned. "I know. I was just going to the town to visit it. My ride stalled and I need a lift into town," Sondra lied.

The officer said, "All right, Miss. Get in." Sondra slid into the backseat next to the brunette and the blonde started the car. Suddenly, the brunette looked at Sondra hard. "Hey, we got a call about a missing student from Miss Paxton's school. Do you know anything about that?" "No." "Then why are you wearing that school uniform?" "Um...well...you know I made a mistake, I don't think I'll need a lift after all. Thanks anyway." Sondra grabbed the doorhandle, but the blonde pushed a button and the doors locked.

Suddenly, the brunette grabbed Sondra's wrists and Sondra tried to jerk free, but to her horror, she felt a pair of cuffs closing around her wrists and twisting them behind her back. "It's okay, honey," the brunette explained. "Your headmistress called the station about an hour ago. She was worried about your safety and she explained all about your paramoid delusions. We're just going to take you down to the station and wait for your headmistress, okay?" "No! You don't understand. Her and the other teachers are lunatics. They tie us up at dinnertime and at bed time and abuse us and do all these horrible things." "Calm down now!" "No! I'm serious."

The brunette suddenly reached into her pants pocket and took out a piece of clear plastic with a red ball in the middle and a strap. Before Sondra could say anything else, the ball was pushed gently into her mouth and the plastic covered her lips before the strap was buckled behind her head. "I'm sorry, but that's a spit guard. You're endangering our safety. Now just sit still and we will be at the station in a few minutes."

A while later the police car came to a stop outside a police station and the blonde and brunette officers took Sondra out of the backseat even though she struggled and made gagged protests from behind her gag. They walked her through the back and opened a small cell where they sat her down hard on a bench. The blonde looked at her sympathetically, "I know things look bad right now, but your headmistress just wants you to get better. She should be here in about half an hour. Oh, she said to let you know that Bridget is coming with her." The cell door slid closed and Sondra heard the lock click.

For the next half hour, Sondra struggled in her tight cuffs and made muffled protests, but the gag remained firmly lodged into her mouth. Finally, the blonde police officer walked into the room again with Miss Paxton and Bridget in tow. "Is that your student?" "Yes, officer. Thank you so much for finding her. We were so worried," Miss Paxton replied. Sondra stared in disbelief. Miss Paxton's words were so honeyed, you could have coated a piece of toast with them. The blonde police officer opened the cell and Miss Paxton walked in with Bridget. "Hello dear. We were terribly worried about you especially after we heard you hadn't taken your medication. We hope you are feeling okay now?"

Sondra shook her head frantically and made protests into her gag. Miss Paxton looked up, "Could you leave us alone for a moment before we take her back to the school?" "Okay." The police officer walked out. As soon as the door had closed, Miss Paxton turned to Bridget. "It looks like you lost our bet Bridget. $100 please." Grudingly Bridget handed over a bundle of crisp bills. Miss Paxton reached over to Sondra's blazer pocket, pulled out the penknife and gave it to Bridget. "We can go now." Miss Paxton called out, "Officer!" The blonde came back in. "I'm afraid Sondra isn't feeling well. Would it be too much to ask for you to take her cuffs off and restrain her wrists until we can take her back to the school. The blonde nodded. "I understand."

She came over to Sondra and the three women forced Sondra's body facedown on the bench she was sitting on. The handcuffs were unlocked, but then a smotoh coil of rope was pulled around Sondra's wrists and tied tightly to pin her wrists behind her back. "Thank you so much."

Miss Paxton and Bridget took hold of Sondra's arms and walked her out of the cell and out of the station where Sondra saw a white car. Bridget bundled Sondra into the backseat while Miss Paxton got behind the wheel. The blonde officer watched them go. "It's nice to see a teacher who cares so much about her students," she commented to the other officer.

As soon as the car had pulled away from the police station, Bridget gave Sondra's hair a hard yank. "You just cost me $100 by trying to escape, you little b***h." "Now, now Bridget," Miss Paxton said, "Sondra has just earned her first punishment and you can take your anger out on her then."
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:10 pm

Sondra trembled as the car got closer to the school. Bridget turned to Sondra, "I hope you enjoyed the little trip we let you have tonight. Because it's going to be your last. You know, we always get a laugh out of letting students escape and seeing how far they can get."

Eventually the school appeared in the distance. Miss Paxton pulled into the driveway and got out of the car to unlock the gate while Bridget stayed with Sondra and kept one hand tightly clasped over her gagged mouth. After Miss Paxton had unlocked the gate, she pulled into the school property and got out again to relock the gate before driving the car up the hill. They pulled up outside a gate and Miss Paxton took a remote control out of the car's glove box and pressed it, so the gate slid up to reveal an underground parking lot.

Miss Paxton pulled into a space and said, "Bridget, you can bring our new girl to the punishment room and play with her for a bit for all the trouble you've had tonight." "Thank you, miss." Bridget got out of the back seat and reached in to grab Sondra's shirt and forcibly yanked her out of the back seat. Sondra was dragged by Bridget to a lift located in the parking lot while Miss Paxton followed. Bridget pushed a button and the lift doors opened. The three women got inside and then Miss Paxton pushed another button and the lift closed and began to move upwards.

A minute later, the lift stopped and Miss Paxton said. "Blindfold her Bridget." Bridget took a small cloth out of her pants pocket and tied it over Sondra's eyes. Sondra was dragged down what seemed like a maze of halls, Every few minutes, they made a turn. She tried to remember the turns, but it was too confusing and she lost count. Finally, they stopped and Sondra heard a door open and close. Suddenly, she heard gagged moans and sobbing. She was pushed a few feet forward and then Bridget removed the blindfold.

Sondra stared in horror at what she saw. Elizabeth, the girl who had been sedated earlier at dinner was naked and strapped to a large cross that sat against one wall. Her arms were extended to the sides and strapped to the two horizonal sides of the cross while her feet were together and strapped to the botton part of the cross. But that wasn't what had shocked her.

Angry red stripes ran down Elizabeth's back all the way from her shoulders to her hips and they looked horrible. Elizabeth's mouth had been stuffed with a pair of socks that peeked over a large bandana. Tears were streaked across her face and when she saw Sondra, a series of gagged moans escaped. Miss Paxton murmured, "Elizabeth received 10 lashes from myself and each teacher tonight at the dining hall for her behaviour. I'm not sure that was enough. What do you think?" She unbuckled Sondra's gag.

"You're mad. You can't do stuff like that. It's inhuman." "Actually I can and I will, my dear. I actually don't think she's had enough. So, new girl, I want you to adminster 10 more strokes to Elizabeth. Bridget show her what weapons she can choose from." Bridget went over to the far side of the room and wheeled a table over that had several whips and canes laid across the surface. "Pick one." "No way, I'm not doing that." Miss Paxton sighed, "If you don't, then Bridget will do the same to you and that will be ON TOP of your original punishment. What is it going to be?"

Sobbing, Sondra leaned over the table. "Very good." Sondra tried to look at the weapons to see what would be the less harmful. She didn't want to use any of the whips, so she finally selected a slender cane, which looked like it was the less offensive weapon. "Now!" Bridget grabbed Sondra's arm and dragged her over to Elizabeth before untying her hands. "Hit her!" Elizabeth shook her head and moaned into her gag.

Sondra weakly raised her arm and let the cane swipe Elizabeth's thighs, barely touching them. "Are you stupid? That's not ahrd enough. Do it like this." Bridget grabbed the cane out of Sondra's hand and drew her arm back as far as it would go before beinging it forward with a THACK and hitting Elizabeth's thigh hard where another red stripe appeared. She shoved the cane into Sondra's hands. "Do it properly this time and if you don't, I'll be caning you and it won't be fun." Having no choice, Sondra drew her arm back and bought the cane hard, feeling horrible as she did so. Elizabeth screamed into her gag as a red mark appeared on her buttocks. "Good. Nine more strokes." Sondra hit Elizabeth again and again, hating herself as she did so. Finally, she had finished and Elizabeth was sobbing into her gag.

Miss Paxton said, "Good. Now perhaps you realise - both of you realise that your behaviour is unacceptable for this fine school."

Unacceptable? These teachers are evil, Sondra thought to herself.

Now, Elizabeth, you will be released. Unfortunately, this is your third punishment, so...I'll see you later." Elizabeth was untied from the cross, but left gagged and led out by Bridget while still sobbing into her gag. Miss Paxton turned to Sondra. "We'll just wait here for Bridget to come back. But, my dear, after tonight I'm sure you will be a changed girl. You just don't realise how many priveliges you could have. Do you see the Head Girl's room. You could have a room like that here someday and all the luxuries you want." "You're mad...insane. All of you teachers are." "No, my dear. I just devote my life to changing girls like you to fine young ladies."

"You see, before Angela came here, she was on her way to a life of crime. Bridget was just an unemployed drunk who went from bar to bar at night until I gave her a job here when I came across her one night. Miss Chan who sat with you at dinner was a runaway who had no home to speak of. All of them are fine young women now because of me and what I do." "You're just insane. You're not doing any good." "I beg to differ."
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Sondra stared at Miss Paxton. "You really are insane. I don't care what Bridget and Miss Chan or the other teachers were before. Whatever they were like, that has to be better than being like this."

Miss Paxton shook her head, "No, dear. They were people with no prospects as were the other teachers. When I met Miss Chan, she had no family to speak of and she was a runaway at 18. When I came across her on the street, she had been living there for 8 years. She was half starved. As for Bridget, she was a shell of her former self - all thanks to alcohol. But, I see all you girls here now and you all admire their beauty. They are truly beautiful young women now and they have a proper family now. Because I am their family now. I bought them here and trained them in martial arts and other skills they never had. All the other teachers are family now." "They're not beautiful." "What did you say?" Sondra glared at Miss Paxton. "I said they're not beautiful to me. Because they're vile people and so are you."

Suddenly a sharp slap caught her in the side of the face and she stumbled. "Watch it!" Miss Paxton snapped. "Don't ever insult them again. They're family." Just then Bridget appeared at the door carrying something white that was folded up in her arms. Miss Paxton said, "Ah, Bridget, there you are. Have you prepared the punishment?" "Indeed I have." Miss Paxton roughly pulled Sondra's arms behind her back. "Bridget, show her what we have for her." Bridget shook out the bundle in her arms to reveal a straitjacket. "We're going for a walk outside."

Miss Paxton bent Sondra's arms backwards and she screamed in pain as Bridget laid the straitjacket out on the carpet and both women forced her face down to the floor. Before she knew it her arms were shoved into the stitched up sleeves and Miss Paxton sat on her back while Bridget did up the straps. After the back was all buckled up, Sondra was hauled to her feet while Bridget pulled her arms through the little loop at the front and buckled them together at the back. To make things worse, Miss Paxton grabbed the crotch strap that was at the hem of the jacket and yanked it upwards hard causing it to cut it into Sondra and then forced it into its tightest position before doing up the buckle. "AIEEEEEE," Sondra screamed as the crotch strap cut into her. Miss Paxton took no notice.

"Blindfold and gag her." Bridget withdrew an extremely large black and white striped ball gag from her pocket. "Open up." Sondra shook her head, so Miss Paxton punched her in the stomach and when she screamed, Bridget shoved the ball in. This ball was even larger than the one Miss Chan had used. Bridget had to struggle to get it all the way into Sondra's mouth, but she managed and then buckled it tightly behind Sondra's head before blindfolding Sondra with the same cloth from before. Sondra was dragged down a maze of passageways. It felt like an eternity before Miss Paxton announced, "Lift."

She felt themselves going down. She had no idea where they stopped, but Miss Paxton and Bridget steered her out and they made a few twisting turns before she realised they were outside. She knew this because the cool air hit her face and she could feel grass crunching under her shoes.

They stopped after walking a little way and she heard Miss Paxton say, "Now, let's look at your punishment." The blindfold was roughly ripped off and Sondra gasped in shock. There was a large hole just in front of her whoch was roughly 3 feet deep and there was what looked like the bottom half of a box in the hole. Next to that on top of the hole was a square shaped piece of wood with what looked like a round tube stuck through it at the top.

Miss Paxton murmured, "I had a little look see at your records and apparently you're claustrophic. Now, this school is all about rebirth, so what we are going to do is leave you tied up in this coffin all night. You will be able to breathe just fine - that is what the tube here is for and Bridget and I will bury you here and leave you here all night. In the morning we'll see if you are a bit more cooperative.

Sondra screamed into her gag. Miss Paxton was right. She dreaded claustrophic places which is why she did not want to go into the coffin. "Bridget, help her in." Bridget grabbed Sondra around the waist and gascve her a hard shove. Sondra landed facedown into the box. Screaming into her gag, she struggled to roll over onto her back and she managed to flip over onto her back.

Suddenly, something strange happened. Bridget's eyes rolled up and she collapsed onto the edge of the hole. In bewilderment, Sondra watched as Bridget struggled to her feet. Bridget blinked in confusion, "Where am I? What's going on. Who are you people?"
Miss Paxton murmured cooly, "I'll be right with you, Bridget." She pulled out a small mobile phone out of her pocket, dialled a number and spoke into it, "Nurse, Bridget is having a bit of a problem. Please report to the outside grounds." After a few moments the nurse appeared at the edge of the hole. Bridget stared at her with glazed eyes. "What's going on. How did I get here and who are you people?"

Taking no notice of Sondra, the nurse took Bridget by the arm and led her away while Bridget still looked dazed. The last thing Sondra saw was Miss Paxton's cold smile as she lifted the lid and dropped it on top of Sondra, which left her staring through the tube at the top. She screamed and struggled in her jacket as she heard the sound of shovelling dirt. The last thing she heard after the last shoveful of dirt hit the lid was Miss Paxton's cold voice. "Maybe you'll behave better from now on." Sondra screamed and struggled to no avail. It was very clear that everyone had left. Oh, no... how am I ever going to get out of here?

Meanwhile, Bridget was staring at the nurse in bewilderment as she was led into the school. "What is this place? Who are you and how did I get here." The nurse turned to her, "You were sick, Bridget and you got better, but right now, you're a little sick again. I'll help you." "What?" Suddenly a sweet smelling pad was clamped over Bridget's mouth and she screamed and struggled as she realised it was chloroform, but the nurse was too strong and after a few moments, her eyes rolled up and she collapsed. The nurse said expressionlessly, "Don't worry, you'll feel better soon."
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Some time later in the dead of night....

Bridget slowly opened her eyes. Everything seemed to be blurry. Bridget struggled to open her eyes. After blinking a few times, everything gradually cleared. She felt sick and dizzy and slightly nauseaous. She tried to remember what had happened, but everything was foggy in her mind.

She tried to stretch out because her body felt stiff and sore and with a shock realised she couldn't. This alerted her and she sat up, but was restricted by something. Looking down, she realised she was in an office of some sort with a large desk and chair in front of her. With a shock, she realised, she had been tied up to a chair that sat across from the desk. Her ankles were tied together and so were her calves, knees and thighs. Her thighs had been secured to the seat of the chair. Bridget's arms were behind her and around the back of the chair. She tugged at them and realised a pair of handcuffs secured her wrists while her upper and lower chest and waist were secured to the chair with more rope. Frantically, she looked around wondering where she was.

She tried to say something, but something soft was stuffed into her mouth and a bandage had been wound over the top making it impossible to talk. Bridget began yanking and struggling against the rope frantically. The ropes were so tight, they restricted her and made it hard to move or breathe, so after a few minutes, she had to stop and try to calm down.

Just then the office door opened and Bridget looked frantically at the door. A good looking blonde woman came in. "Hello, Bridget. I'm sorry I came so late. I had to get a few things sorted out. I asked Miss Mitchell to bring you here and secure you. I hope you don't mind?"

"Mmmmmmmmmppphhhhhh!" Miss Paxton looked at Bridget. "If I take that off, do you promise not to scream? I'm not here to hurt you. I just want a little talk." Bridget nodded frantically and Miss Paxton carefully removed the bandage gag and then took the rag out of Bridget's mouth. "Who are you? What's going on?" "I'm Miss Paxton. Don't you remember me? We met at the Dive Bar about 2 years ago."

"The Dive Bar?" Suddenly Bridget remembered.

2 years ago...

The Dive Bar was a small bar that laid on the outskirts of the small town Bridget lived in. Bridget was sitting on a bar stool. She had just been served a glass of wine. Her vision was slightly blurry. It wasn't because of the loud music or the dry ice machine that blasted out clouds of silvery fog or because of the flashing lights. It was because it was her fifth drink of the night and she was starting to settle into her usually fogginess.

Suddenly a smooth voice spoke, "Can I sit here? I'll buy you a drink." Bridget looked to her right and saw a good looking blonde woman sit next to her. "Sure," she muttered. The woman sat down and spoke, "So what are you doing here?" "Drinking." "Why?" "It's just what I do."

"Actually, Bridget you have been here the past 4 nights in a row." Shocked, Bridget turned to the blonde woman. "How did you know that?" "The bartender knows you. He mentioned you when I asked him for some information." "Information?" "Yes, you see I find you rather interesting. Now, I assume you drink for a reason. What is it?" "Fine, if you must know, I have no family. My partner left me 6 months ago and then I got fired from my job as a teacher. Then I got evicted and live in some dump downtown now that I can barely pay for. I've been looking for jobs for months with no luck and to be frank I don't see the point of trying." "What if I told you that my name was Miss Paxton and I had a job for you? I've just started a new school...well...it's a bit of a new venture for me and I need young women like yourself to work with me. You have great potential."

"Thanks, but no thanks. I'm not keen on working for a complete stranger who stalks me." Bridget set her glass down and picked up her purse before wandering out onto the street. She turned down the alley that led to the spot where she had parked her car, but before she could go any further, a hand clamped over her neck and a sickly smelling pad clamped over her mouth. Just before Bridget lost conciousness, Miss Paxton whispered into her ear, "I don't like people who refuse my offers. But you and I shall be good friends in no time."

Bridget stared at Miss Paxton. "You were that lady who kidnapped me. Why don't I rememeber anything after that." She struggled against the ropes, but they constricted her chest and she laid back exhausted after a few moments. "Yes, I did. But Bridget, you've been so happy here. You know you have your own room and a lovely place to live and you have all these things you never had before. I also pay you very well for your services. You serve a great purpose. You have helped so many girls and I am very fond of you. You're like family to me." "I don't want to serve any purpose. I want to go back to my life."

"I'm sorry you feel that way, Bridget. But family is forever and I can't possibly let you go. Not when I have become so fond of all of you. You don't need to look so frightened. After I explain what is going to happen next, you will be just fine. We can be happy again."

After Miss Paxton had finished her explaination, Bridget's eyes were wide in horror. "I don't want that to happen!" "I'm sorry, Bridget, but it will and in fact you did do all those things I told you about. In fact, tonight you happily participated in punishing a new girl." "That wasn't me! Let me go right now...mmmmph!" Miss Paxton jammed the rag back into Bridget's mouth and rewound the bandage back over the top. When Bridget's screams were effectively silenced. Miss Paxton said. "The only thing I need to do now is to introduce you to my assistant." Just then the door opened and a dark figure stepped in.

Bridget's eyes widened in horror and the door slowly closed behind the figute.....

Meanwhile, Elizabeth had just made it back to her room an hour ago. Her body felt stiff and sore after the whipping she had encountered and she felt like she couldn't sit down. The nurse had told her to go to a single room to sleep it off. Her body ached as she tried to lie down. She hadn't slept yet because of the pain, which made it hard to find a good spot to lie down in. Suddenly, she heard the door of her room opening. "Hello?" There was no response. "Hello?" Suddenly a rough hand clapped over her mouth and everything went black....
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:15 am

Elizabeth grabbed the hand and pinched hard. She heard a startled yelp from whoever was in her room and she leapt off the bed, but something was suddenly thrown over her head. It felt like a pillowcase. The real problem was she couldn't see now and she clawed frantically at the pillowcase, but her hands were suddenly grabbed and forced behind her back. She was thrown facedown on the bed and kicked out frantically, but to her horror, she felt something smooth slip over her hands and start winding around them. It felt like an instant, but her hands were now tightly tied behind her back with something soft that felt like a scarf or rags.

The problem was Elizabeth had been sent to a single room instead of with her roomates as usual, so she was stuck alone and had no-one else to help. She tried to shake the pillowcase off her head, but someone grabbed the bottom of it and something was knotted around the bottom, so it was now stuck on her head. Then something was slipped into her mouth and over the pillowcase and forced in between her teeth, then knotted off, so she was effectively gagged.

She tried kicking out, but something soft was slipped over her left and right ankles. With horror, Elizabeth realised that whatever was tied to her ankles left them separated, but they could only be pulled a foot apart, which prevented her from walking quickly or running. A harsh voice spoke, "Get up!" Someone grabbed her arm and pulled her up.

Elizabeth struggled, but had to stop because while she could still breathe through the pillowcase, it was difficult because it was restricted. She had no idea who was holding her, but a pair of rough arms grabbed her shoulders and shoved her forward. Elizabeth was forced to walk out of her room.

The next few minutes were extremely confusing as she was guided through a series of turns, ups and downs and she had no idea where she was going and the pillowcase prevented her from seeing anything. Finally, they stopped and she heard someone say, "Here she is, Miss Paxton. She can join the other one."

Miss Paxton???

Elizabeth felt herself being harshly shoved into a chair. The back was threaded through her arms and Elizabeth felt a pair of handcuffs slide around her wrists to hold them behind her back and then the cloth that held her wrists was untied. Then the pillowcase and gag came off and Elizabeth blinked in surprise. She was sitting in Miss Paxton's office and the school nurse had just finished handcuffing her. Across them stood Miss Paxton and a dark figure dressed in all black with a black jumper, track pants, black sneakers and a ski mask covering the face. She looked behind her and saw what had bound and gagged her were scarves.

Most surprising of all was that across from her, Bridget, one of the teachers was tied to a chair. Her face was streaked with tears and a large gag covered her mouth, but muffled whimpers were coming out from behind the gag. Elizabeth knew Bridget and she had always been scared to death of her, but seeing her tied up was an entirely different story.

Miss Paxton said, "Well, I've already explained to Bridget what's going to happen to both of you. I'll explain it to you now."

5 minutes later...

Elizabeth was sickened with dread. "Please, please, no. I'll try to change. I promise I will." "It's too late, Elizabeth. Now, we were meant to finish this tonight, but there are a few problems, so both of you will have to wait until tomorrow. In the meantime, we can't have you distracting the others, so we are going to have you two stay in the barn tonight until me and my assistant are ready. She gestured at the dark clothed figure.

Before Elizabeth could say anything, the nurse stuffed a wadded up scarf into her mouth and tied another scarf over it in a tight cleave gag to hold it in. "Miss Mitchell will take you two to the barn and secure you." Still sobbing, Bridget was untied from her chair and a hobble rope was created from a scarf similar to Elizabeth's was tied to her ankles.

Miss Mitchell spent the next 5 minutes marching them out of the school and to a unused barn, which sat at the corner of the back grounds all the way at the edge. When they got in, there was nothing to see apart from a few wisps of straw. However, there were a few iron rings set into one wooden wall of the barn that stood at waist level and a few more set into the floor about 4 feet away from the ones on the wall.

"Now, I'm going to take Bridget over there and I want her to sit on the floor against the wall." The nurse dragged Bridget over to the floor and Bridget sat on the floor, so her legs were flat in front of her and her hands were still cuffed. The nurse unlocked one of Bridget's arms, then bought it up, so it was level with the iron ring above her head and then bought the other arm up and slipped the open cuffs through the ring before snapping the cuff closed again, so Bridget's arms were cuffed above her head and to the iron ring. The nurse then untied Bridget's hobble rope and used the scarf to bind her ankles together again and then tied it to the iron ring in the floor, so Bridget was unable to stand up or go anywhere.

Elizabeth was secured in the exact same way. The nurse said, "Both of you have to remain gagged, but food will be bought down for you to eat and drinks will come with them. I will ungag you at those times, so that you can eat and drink. However, there is no toilet here, but I will bring a bedpan by in the morning. We have some difficulties at the moment, but with some luck it will not be long before you two can rejoin the others. Now I need to replace your gags."

The nurse untied both women's gags, then took two scarves out of her uniform pocket and shoved one into Bridget's mouth and one into Elizabeth's mouth before using a roll of duct tape to wind around their heads and to hold the gags in. The duct tape was wound over both women's mouthes about ten times. When the nurse was satisfied that they were secure, she said, "I will see both of you in the morning. In the meantime, please try to relax."
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:35 pm

As a result of the night's activities and incidents, a lot of people had a terrible night's sleep. In fact, the only ones who slept well were Miss Paxton and some of the staff.

By the time the sun peered over the horizon, Sondra was shivering. The only thing that kept her sane was the fact that she could see a tiny cluster of stars that sat in the sky through the tube in her coffin. The rest of her body was cramped and she hadn't slept at all because every time she tried, she had terrible nightmares or hallunications. There was also a screaming in her head that wouldn't stop, but the large ball gag muffled her cries. When she heard a shovel scraping the ground above her, at first she thought it was a dream, but the she heard it again and again. After what seemed like forever, the lid of the coffin opened and she found herself looking at Miss Paxton, "Well, Sondra, I hope that tonight taught you a valuable lesson. I am sure we will get along much better from now on. Don't you agree?" Sondra nodded hastily. "Good. Now I am going to remove your jacket and you can go inside and have a shower, then join the others for breakfast."

Miss Paxton dragged Sondra out of the coffin and helped her to stand. The jacket and gag were removed and Sondra stumbled back into the school.

Meanwhile, Bridget and Elizabeth had spent an uncomfortable night in the barn. Both of them had managed to fall asleep after some time, but kept waking up at random. When the nurse walked in, she was carrying a large bedpan and 2 trays of food with a large water bottle.

"Hello, ladies. I bought some food." Carefully, the nurse removed both gags and said, "You two can have some time to chat, but if you scream, those gags are going back in. You are too far away from the school for anyone to hear anyway." The nurse had bought bacon and eggs with 4 pieces of toast. She handcuffed one of Bridget's hands and one of Elizabeth's hands, but left the other hands chained to the iron ring. "I will be back to collect the plates and I will help you with the bedpan too."

The nurse left. As soon as she had, Bridget turned to Elizabeth, "How do we get out of here?" "Why do you want to get out. You've been working here for years?" "Look, it's complicated. Miss Paxton kidnapped me 2 years ago and bought me here. I can't remember anything from that point on. I think maybe she picked me because I'm the type of person that wouldn't be missed." "What do you mean? I mean that I don't have a family or friends to speak of. No-one would be looking for me. I think that might be the case with the other teachers too. What do you know about this school?"

"Not much. I get into trouble a lot of times. Last night I got whipped." Elizabeth lifted her uniform shirt to show Bridget the marks. "Who did that?" "You, actually and the other teachers." "I don't remember any of this. It's like I only remember part of last night and today, but apart from that everything in between 2 years ago and now is blank." Elizabeth looked at Bridget, "When she gets through with us, then I'm going to be just like you aren't I?" Bridget nodded, "I think so, yes. But what she told us - obviously that can't be permanent because if it was, then I wouldn't have remembered." Elizabeth looked at Bridget. "We have to get out of here - we're pretty close to the school fence while we're in here." "Yes we do. Right now, they have some sort of problem, so we can use that to our advantage while we're in here."

Elizabeth looked at Bridget, "Would we be able to talk the nurse into letting us go?" "No way, but we do have something else. These rings up here are pretty rusty. If we pull hard enough, we might be able to dislodge one of them." Elizabeth looked up, Bridget was right. The rings they were secured to were extremely rusty and the wood was fairly old. "Even if we pull those out, how do we get over the school fence," Bridget wondered.

Elizabeth said, "Actually, there's a hole in the fence just behind the barn. I've been looking for a way out for some time now and there's one there." "Ok, so if we get out, we can crawl through. How do we get to town." "There's thick bush behind the school. If we go there instead of the main road, they won't find us. It would take a couple of days to get to town, but it can be done." Bridget nodded. "All right. I'm with you. If that nurse comes back, we can knock her out with this." She pointed at the large black iron bedpan.

Both Elizabeth and Bridget started pulling at their iron rings.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:41 am

Elizabeth and Bridget yanked at their iron rings. Bridget carefully moved forward, so her feet were braced against the iron ring that her feet were tied to and yanked as hard as she could. Suddenly, there was a loud cracking sound and the wood that held the iron ring cracked. Bridget's ring was loosened and she said, "I think I got it!" She pulled harder, straining her arm muscles. There was a sharp crack and her iron ring dislodged from the beam of wood. "I did it!" With a groan, she bought her arms down and untied her feet. She said, "I think I know how to get these cuffs off." She felt in the pocket of her pants and found a penknife. "What are you doing?"

Bridget looked at Elizabeth, "I may not remember this school, but I do remember everything before and I remember my father being a locksmith and he taught me how to open just about any lock." She slid the penknife into her cuffs and wriggled it around before they popped open. Then Bridget freed Elizabeth from her cuffs and untied her feet. The two women stood up feeling much relieved.

Suddenly there was the sound of footsteps outside. Elizabeth hissed, "The nurse is coming." Both women scurried behind the door and Bridget grabbed the iron bedpan off the floor. The school nurse walked in and her eyes widened with shock when she saw the empty barn. Bridget stepped up behind her and whacked her across the head with the iron pan. The nurse went down completely stunned.

Before the nurse could recover, Bridget and Elizabeth quickly bound her hands behind her back and her ankles with the two sets of handcuffs. "What are you doing? Get off me!" Bridget stood up, "No, but we want some information. How long did Miss Paxton say to keep us here." The nurse clamped her mouth shut, so Bridget slapped her across the face hard. "Two days. You were supposed to bwe here until we got the problems sorted." "Two days. That gives us enough time to get to town before she discovers we're not here. But we have to keep you quiet until then."

Bridget stuffed one of the scarves that had been used to tie their feet to the rings into the nurse's protesting mouth and then tied the other one on top in a tight cleave gag. Together she and Elizabeth left the barn and walked behind it where Elizabeth pointed to a medium sized hole in the fence. Together the two women slipped through the hole and started walking.

Meanwhile, Sondra was back in her room with Laura and Ginny. Both of them looked shocked when they saw her. Sondra knew she looked like death as a result of not sleeping at all. Laura had told her to get dressed and go to breakfast, so Sondra had a quick shower in a tiny bathroom next to the bedroom and changed into another uniform. When she tried to tidy her hair up, the ragged haircut that Angela had given her made it look even messier than before.

"Here, I can do that for you." Ginny was standing behind Sondra with a pair of scissors. "I used to cut my aunt's hair all the time before I came here." "Okay." Ginny carefully snipped at the back with the scissors. Sondra looked at Laura who was getting dressed and said, "How did you two get here anyway? You don't seem like really bad girls."

Laura shrugged. "Like I said, I got expelled from 8 schools and my parents got fed up and sent me here. I don''t know why I misbehaved. Bored, I suppose." Ginny said, "I don't have any parents - they died when I was young, so I went to live with my aunt. I was angry about my parent's death, so I kind of took it out at school and my aunt got sick of it too and sent me here."

Ginny held up the scissors, "Done." Sondra looked into the mirror. The back of her hair was perfectly straight. "Thanks." Sondra hastily pulled her hair into a ponytail and went to join Laura adn Ginny for breakfast.

Now that she knew the routine, it was much easier to follow. This time she was paired with the black haired teacher that Elizabeth had hit the day before who was called Miss Destiny. Sondra tried not to wince or cry out as Miss Destiny roped her down to the chair tightly. However, breakfast went smoothly and then it was time for her first class, which was English.

Sondra had been worried about the loss of her books, but fortunately for her Ginny had found them in the hall and collected them for her, so she had all her supplies. She, Laura and Ginny walked to the English classroom.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:15 am

They arrived at the English classroom and walked in to see eight other girls seated around the room.

Sondra, Laura and Ginny selected three desks together at the front of the room and sat down. The classroom was set up in the same manner as an usual classroom with a whiteboard and markers set up at the front of the room with a projector and several computers sat on a table against the wall next to the door. There were bookcases with several educational sets of books sitting on them at the back of the room.

A couple of minutes later, Miss Belle walked in carrying an armful of books and papers. She was wearing a long black skirt and a white blouse with plain black boots and her hair was combed back into a ponytail that came halfway down her back. She looked at the class and said, "Since there are some new people here today, I'll introduce myself. My name is Miss Belle and I will be teaching you English today. I have to warn you girls that I do not tolerate rudeness or disrespect in my class. Furthermore, every lesson you will be given homework and you will be expected to do it as well as your own class work.

Now I would like to ask you all to stand up and introduce yourselves. Each girl stood up in turn and gave her name. After it was over, Miss Belle said, "Very good. Now, we were all reading a Choose your own adventure book yesterday. The reason we did that was to discuss making choices. As you have probably guessed making choices is relative to changing your own behaviour. Now I'll give you your books from yesterday and we'll read quietly for 10 minutes, then discuss the plot." Miss Belle handed out copies of the paperback book and said. "Last week we let Ginny pick who she wanted to talk to - the boy or the girl that we came across in the hall, so we're all on page 71 now. Turn to that page and read that."

Sondra turned to page 71 and started to read. She was just beginning to get caught up in the story when she felt someone poke her gently in the rib. She turned her head and saw Sarah, a red haired girl with freckles who had been the first to introduce herself. "Hey," Sarah whispered. "I just wanted to tell you and your mates that I sneaked upstairs this morning and you'll never believe what I found." "What?" "Well, I found this secret room in the building and there were..."

"Who's whispering!" Miss Belle barked standing up. "No-one," Dinah who was sitting next to Sarah said quickly. "I will not have liars in my class. I heard someone whispering about going upstairs. Who was it?!!!" Miss Belle pointed at Sarah, "Stand up!" Sarah slowly stood up from her chair.

Miss Belle picked up a ruler that had been lying on her desk and walked over to Sarah, "I heard whispering. Who was upstairs." "No-one, Miss Belle." Miss Belle nodded. Then she raised her hand and bought her ruler sharply down on Sarah's arm. "Owwwww," Sarah screamed and bent over clutching her hand. "Who was upstairs." Miss Belle raised the ruler and pressed it against Sarah's chest. "Who was...upstairs." Sondra couldn't bear seeing Sarah in pain. Before she knew it, she stood up and said, "I was."

5 minutes later, Sondra was standing against Miss Belle's desk with her hands shackled to the desk with cuffs, which were attached to the desk with short chains and rings. Miss Belle stood behind her holding the heavy wooden ruler and said, "Miss French, you seem to think the rules don't apply to you. It is only because you owned up that I am not telling Miss Paxton about what you did."

"As the saying goes, "Break the rules and pay by the rod." Miss Belle carefully lifted up Sondra's skirt from behind to reveal her regulation school knickers. She lifted the ruler and drew it back before bringing it down hard on Sondra's exposed bottom. Sondra screamed as a stinging fire like pain went through her buttocks only to be followed by another in quick succession. Ginny stood up, "Miss Belle...." "Shut up or you'll be next!" Ginny slowly sat back down.

Miss Belle leaned over to Sondra and drew back her arm again and Sondra felt tears streaming from her eyes as two more hard blows sent pain through her upper thighs. Miss Belle whispered, "Your report told us all about you, Miss French. As you know, your father was only too happy to leave you in our care to be disclipined. No wonder, with a bad girl like you." Another blow landed on Sondra's left hip and she screamed out loud. The other girls in the room watched in horror as Miss Belle viciously bought the ruler down even harder.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic