Headmistress : Miss Paxton's School for Girls (F/F FF/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:35 am

Sondra screamed out loud this time as Miss Belle raised the ruler and bought it down even harder than before. It hit the tops of her thighs and left a horrible stinging pain with it. The other girls looked horrified as Miss Belle snapped, "We do not have secrets in this school. We are all a sisterhood and we do not lie, whisper or steal. You girls all got your chance to be students at a normal school and it wasn't good enough for you. This is your world now and we make the rules." She bought the ruler down again and Sondra felt tears trickling out of her eyes.

Suddenly Laura stood up. "What are you doing?" Miss Belle screamed. Dinah whispered, "Don't. You'll cop it and make it worse." Laura ran at Miss Belle and rammed her body into her hard. Both Laura and Miss Belle crashed to the floor and Sondra watched horrified before calling out, "Laura, don't...don't. I'm okay...really." Laura struggled trying to get on top of Miss Belle to pin her down while the other girls stared in shock. However, it was a short struggle. Miss Belle was taller and stronger than Laura. She grabbed Laura's arm and flipped her off and to the side, so Laura crashed facedown onto the floor. "What the f*** are you doing to the girls here?" Laura screamed. "They're not the same and we both know it. What did you do to them?" Miss Belle landed on top of Laura, so her knees dug into Laura's back painfully making her scream. Miss Belle looked at the girls with fury in her eyes. "Don't you dare move any of you!!!!" Several of the girls were trembling as Miss Belle grabbed Laura's thrashing arms and twisted the right wrist up behind her back hard and then bought the left wrist up to join it, so Laura's arms were wrenched painfully behind her back.

Laura screamed and struggled as Miss Belle cruelly twisted her wrists together. Miss Belle got off Laura, but kept a tight hold of her wrists and forcibly dragged Laura over to her desk and opened a drawer. She took out four sets of furry handcuffs, which were red, blue, green and pink and then dragged Laura over to her own school desk. She let go of one of Laura's wrists and shoved her over her school desk before she kneed her viciously in the stomach causing Laura to double up. Laura fell across her desk and Miss Belle snapped one set of the handcuffs to Laura's right wrist before snapping it around the right front leg of the desk. Her left wrist was done the same way, so Laura couldn't stand up and then Miss Belle cuffed her legs to the desk legs, so Laura was bent over in a upside U shape.

"Laura, you have just gotten your third punishment. Congraluations!" Miss Belle announced this in a completely sarcastic manner as she slapped Laura across the face hard, which made Laura scream. When she did, Miss Belle grabbed a old rag off the desk that was used for wuiping the blackboard and stuffed the wet rag into Laura's mouth before tying it in with a handkerchief from her skirt pocket. Then Miss Belle went back to her desk and pressed a red button that was on the underside. She called out, "Miss Paxton, would you come here. One of the girls just attacked me and she's earned her second punishment." A few minutes later, Miss Paxton came in looking annoyed. "I can't locate the nurse anywhere, so I'm going to have to take care of this myself for now.

"Please remove her underwear." Miss Belle ripped Laura's school skirt up and pulled down her regulation knickers to expose her bare bottom. She held up a large syringe and injected it into Laura's bottom. Laura struggled, but a few moments later, her body went limp and Miss Paxton unlocked the handcuffs before dragging her limp body out of the classroom. Miss Belle turned to the class with a pleased smile on her face. "Let's get on with the lesson!"
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:36 am

Sondra and Ginny both sat down and hastily resumed their work and the rest of the class passed without incident. After class, they met in the hall and Ginny said, "I can't believe this." "Me either." Suddenly, Sondra noticed Sarah walking down the hall. She went up to her and grabbed her arm. "Hey, what were you saying about that secret room." Sarah shot a nervous look around when she said, "This morning before breakfast I was doing some snooping and I found like this secret panel and this hallway." "Where?" "It's in the underground parking lot around the back of the school. I found it by accident. I was leaning against a brick wall and this secret panel just opened up. It's got this green square in the middle and it slid aside." "What did you find?" "Nothing, actually. I was about to go in, but I heard some of the teachers coming, so I closed it and hid."

"What did you see, then?" "I saw Miss Paxton come in and go to the wall and she went in and after she went inside, I ran out and went to breakfast with the others." Sondra looked at Sarah. "Have you seen that teacher Bridget anywhere around this morning?" Sarah shook her head. Sondra looked at Ginny, "Have you seen Bridget around." "No, but she usually unties us for the morning's breakfast, but this morning Miss Paxton did it herself, which is odd as she never does that." Sondra feel a shadow of dread creep through her. "What's wrong?" "I think something might have happened to Bridget - last night she kind of collapsed." Sarah looked surprised. "That's funny - Miss Chan did the same a couple of weeks ago, but she was fine the next day. Paxton said she went to see the nurse and that it was just a dizzy spell."

Just then, the three girls saw Miss Paxton come out of a classroom further down the hall. Sondra sat through her next two classes in a daze. After that, they had lunch. Sondra barely noticed as Miss Summer secured her to her chair as she kept looking around trying to spot Bridget, but couldn't see her anywhere. Dinah who was tied into the chair next to her looked at her curiously, "Who are you looking for?" "Bridget?" "Why would you want to see her? She's a right b***h," that one." "I wonder if she is," Sondra murmured to herself. Dinah's comment earned her a hard slap across the face from Miss Summer.

Meanwhile, Laura had just woken up. The first thing she saw was clouds and what looked like the top of a tree. Clouds? She tried to stand up and couldn't. Then she realised. She had been tied down to a small stool. Her knees had been tied together and her ankles had been pulled apart and tied to the legs of the stool while her elbows and wrists were tied tightly together behind her back and a rope ran around her waist holding her wrists to her waist.

Then she looked down and gave a small cry. The stool she sat on was fastened to a thick plank, which hung from a platform about 7 metres into the air. No wodner she could see the tree tops. Her mouth had been stuffed with a pair of sweaty socks and tied in with a bandana. Some sort of mask also covered her face and she wasn't wearing her school uniform. Instead, she was in some strange black suit. Down below, she saw Miss Paxton looking up with a cold smile on her face. But what worried her was that below her there was what looked like a small pool, but what was in it didn't look like normal water. In fact it smelled rather strange.

"Hello Laura. This is your final and last punishment. I want to welcome you to what we call the chloroform pool. The suit you wear and the mask on your head prevent the chloroform from getting on your skin and will protect your face too. However, the fumes will still be inhaled by your nose. This plank is set on a timer and you will be dunked into this pool multiple times. By the time you are done, you will be sick and dizzy from being chloroformed multiple times. Maybe this will teach you not to misbehave anymore. Laura made frantic screams into her gag, which were muffled by the mask. Miss Paxton leaned over and pushed a button on the plank. Slowly, slowly...it began lowering into the pool.

Meanwhile Elizabeth and Bridget had made it a fair distance into the bush and both of them had stopped to rest as they had run like mad and were exhausted. Elizabeth had a cigarette lighter in her blazer, which they had used to start a small fire to get warm as the weather had become chilly. There was a small river nearby and they had managed to catch a few fish by using Elizabeth's blazer as a net and capturing the fish together. Bridget now had the fish positioned on some sticks above the fire and was cooking them. She looked at Elizabeth, "We've got a long way still to go - about 2 full days maximum, so we should eat one fish now and keep the others for the rest of today and tomorrow, so we won't be too hungry by the time we get to town." Elizabeth nodded. "We can sleep in the woods - there are plenty of things we can use to create a shelter for one night."

Suddenly, they heard a creaking in the woods. Bridget looked up, "What was that?" Elizabeth stood up too looking confused. There aren't any animals here, so I don't know." Suddenly the school nurse rushed out of the bushes. Both women screamed and the school nurse grabbed Bridget around the waist and tackled her to the floor. Dimly, Bridget nodded that the school nurse had a loop of rope in her hands and before she knew it, her arms were pulled behind her back in a loop and secured together. "Elizabeth...run!!!!" Elizabeth took off into the bush as the nurse grabbed Bridget and tied her hands together off efficently before running the rope down to her legs and tying them together in a tight hogtie. As Bridget struggled desperately, the nurse took off after Elizabeth...
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:57 am

Elizabeth frantically ran through the forest while the nurse chased after her. Bridget struggled desperately in her hogtie, but the nurse had tied her too expertly. She hoped that Elizabeth had at least gotten away. Elizabeth was quite a good runner and she had done track in her high school, but the nurse was unbelievably fast and was closing the gap between them.

Elizabeth suddenly came to a screeching halt. The reason she did that was because she had mistakenly run out onto a small outcrop, which looked like a slope, but was actually a 6 foot drop to a series of rocks. The nurse took advantage of this and tackled her around the waist and Elizabeth hit the ground. It only took a few seconds for the nurse to get on top of her. Elizabeth noticed that the nurse had a bundle of hemp rope in her hands. The nurse laid the rope across the back of Elizabeth's neck flat and wound the two ends in loops from Elizabeth's shoulders and around her arms all the way down to her wrists in circles. When the winding was finished, the nurse took Elizabeth's arms and crossed them into a reverse prayer position and then wound the rope around both wrists and tied it off to hold her hands in the tight position before tying the rope off to the rope going behind Elizabeth's neck.

With Elizabeth firmly bound, the nurse grabbed the back of her school shirt and marched her back to where Bridget was still struggling against her tight hogtie. "Well ladies, I see both of you have been very naughty." Bridget said, "How did you get out of the handcuffs?" "You left the keys in my pocket you silly girls." Now it is late in the day...too late to go back to the school tonight, so we will sleep out here tonight. While we do that, I will have some fun with you before we go back to school. I think I will have some of that delicious fish you cooked. But I must secure you both first to make sure you do not go anywhere." The nurse removed Bridget's pants and Elizabeth's skirt and peeled off their underwear. As soon as she had the underwear off, she replaced the pants and skirt on Bridget and Elizabeth. Elizabeth had defied the school rules and worn plain white cotton underwear while Bridget was in black short like underwear. The nurse crumpled both pairs of underwear into identical balls and then stuffed Elizabeth's underwear into Bridget's mouth and Bridget's underwear into Elizabeth's mouth before tying them in tightly with a few loops of hemp rope.

Bridget was untied from the hogtie, but left with both hands still tied behind her back. The nurse marched her to a large tree just a few feet from the campsite and wound the long end of the wrist rope all around the trunk of the tree, so Bridget was firmly pinned against the tree. Another piece of rope was used to tie her ankles together. Elizabeth was marched over to a tree trunk that laid on the ground horizonally and was a few feet away from Bridget's tree and the nurse turned her over, so she laid facedown on the trunk and then her ankles were tied together and tied to her reverse prayer hands in a tight hogtie and a rope was used to secure her stomach to the tree with several tight loops.

With a smile the nurse walked back to the fire that Bridget and Elizabeth had made and settled herself comfortably on a tree stump next to the fire. She picked up a piece of fish and bit into it as Bridget and Elizabeth struggled and grunted into their gags. "Don't worry, this delicious fish will not go to waste!!!!"
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:27 pm

Bridget and Elizabeth both struggled and grunted into their gags and watched helplessly as the nurse ate all of the delicious fish that smelled lovely. Elizabeth was kicking herself in frustration that they hadn't remembered to take the handcuff keys away from the nurse. So close and yet so far from escape.

Meanwhile, Laura had just been lowered into the chloroform pool. The awful smell hit her nostrils immediately. As Miss Paxton had said, the suit prevented her skin, but still allowed the fumes to hit her nose. After what seemed like an eternity, she felt nauseaous and sick and soon she was on the brink of losing consciousness, but then the plank came up again and she was raised out of the pool feeling sick to her stomach. "You're feeling sick aren't you? I can guarantee that after this is over, you will feel so ill you will wish you had never broken any rules at all." Laura tried to scream, but the gag in her mouth was too tight and she was lowered into the pool again still screaming into her gag.

As Elizabeth and Bridget struggled against their bonds, the nurse calmly built a shelter out of twigs and logs that she had found scattered in the forest. "Miss Paxton trained me in survival skills, so it was quite easy to track you two through the woods after I got free. I don't see why you are both struggling so much. You'll be happy as soon as we get you teo settled in again." Eventually the nurse had built a makeshift shelter that was triangle shaped. "Unfortunately, there is only room for one in here, so it looks like you two will just have to do without." "Bttthhhhhh." Bridget screamed. The nurse smiled. "Yes, I am a bitch." She walked over and slapped Bridget's face hard causing her to reel back. "Just for that, you two can be even colder. She undid Bridget's blouse and pulled it open to reveal her bra and breasts, then did the same to Elizabeth causing them both to shiver as the cool wind brushed their skin.

Meanwhile back at the school, it was now lunch time. Ginny had asked Sondra to come to lunch, but Sondra had other plans in mind. She had figured out that lunch time would have all the teachers and students together and she planned to find the secret room that Sarah had mentioned. She knew the route to the parking lot from the time that Miss Paxton and Bridget had bought her back from the police station.

She had worked out that the quickest way to get there would be by going around the front. So she left by the front door and followed the driveway around. It swept in zigzags and curves, but she remembered the route well and after about 5 minutes, she spotted the familiar gate.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:55 pm

Sondra bit her lip as she saw the gate was locked and she remembered that Miss Paxton had used a remote control to open it. She looked around and then saw a box sitting next to the gate that looked like a control panel. She went over to it and forunately it was not locked, but only fastened with a bolt. That must be how Sarah had gotten in. She opened the box to see a number of switches - some of which were marked ON/OFF. Sondra flipped them all to OFF. To her surprise, the gate slid up noiselessly. That had almost seemed too easy.

She slid into the garage and looked around. The garage was built like a large underground garage and several expensive cars were parked inside it. She remembered that Miss Paxton had mentioned luxuries and she assumed they must belong to Miss Paxton or the staff. She wondered how Miss Paxton had gotten access to so much money. But then Miss Paxton seemed resourceful, so she wasn't that surprised she would be rich too. She remembered Sarah saying something about a green square.

She decided to start at the edge and work her way around. She walked around the edge of the parking lot inspecting the walls. When she was about halfway around, she spotted a small green square set into the wall. She started feeling all over the wall around it wondering where the entrance point was. Suddenly it occured to her and she pushed the green square. It slid in noiselessly and she realised it was actually a button, The wall slid aside smoothly and Sondra hurried inside quickly. She was desperate to get out quickly before anyone noticed she was gone. Ginny had told her it was their turn to cook lunch, so she had some time, but it wouldn't be long before someone noticed she wasn't in the kitchen.

To her surprise, Sondra found herself in a large white hall all paved in white. There were no doors, but she could see one at the very end. She walked down to the end where a white door was slightly open. She went through and to her surprise she saw what looked like a very expensive surgery. There was all kinds of doctor's equipment in the room including a surgical table and surgical instruments.

But what interested her was that on a white table in a corner was what looked like a large pile of file folders. Sondra went over to look. There was a picture of a woman on the top. Sondra picked it up. It was of a woman with long brown hair. She was cute, but not stunning and she had large brown eyes. For some reason, she looked familiar. Then Sondra recognised the dark eyes. "Bridget!" she exclaimed in shock. Then she noticed another photo sticking out. She grabbed it. This time this one was of Bridget again, but as she was now and she looked beautiful. Sondra looked at both photos. Now she looked closer, she could see that the face had been altered. The current picture of Bridget showed her with fuller lips, a different nose and a different hairstyle. She turned both pictures over and saw the words written on the back - BEFORE and AFTER.

"Before and after..." Sondra's brow wrinkled in puzzlement. So Bridget had had some sort of makeover. But why? She remembered Miss Paxton talking about looks. She opened another file folder to be confronted by an Asian woman who was overly skinny and looked like she was in her early 20s with bad acne. When she went through it, she found another picture showing the beautiful Miss Chan. One thing she noticed was that in each Before photo, both women had shocked, haunted expressions on their faces. Sondra read through some notes which had been scribbled on random pieces of paper. "Chan, T - located on street outside pub. No family. Have been observing for a week now." Similar notes were in Bridget's folder.

Sondra looked through the folder. Each one had a teacher or a student's name on the front. With a shock, she saw a folder bearing her own name across the front. She grabbed it and opened it. There was nothing in it, but a single sheet of paper that read. "Arrived yesterday. Highly aggressive. Dangerous." That was all it said. Sondra set the folder down with shaking hands.

Another document laid on the table shoved under all the folders. She grabbed it and realised it was actually what looked like a legal document. She read through it. "Last Will and Testament. Due to the death of Selina and Ryan Paxton, Anna Paxton has received 10 million dollars in life insurance..." she read.

Suddenly a rough hand clamped down on her shoulder. "Well, well and what might we be up to now Miss Nosey Parker??" Trembling, Sondra turned around to look into Miss Paxton's steely eyes....
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:54 am

Sondra trembled as she looked into Miss Paxton's cold eyes. She said the only thing that came to mind. "How did you know I was in here?" As an answer, Miss Paxton pointed upwards at the ceiling. Sondra looked and saw a small video camera set high up into the ceiling. "This is a school for disruptive girls, Sondra. Why would you think that we wouldn't have any security measures? There are video cameras in every room of this school and there are also speakers in the rooms. How do you think Bridget and I knew about you planning to escape last night?? I keep track of all you girls because like it or not, you are all my family. Family look out for each other. And you are all my creations."

Miss Paxton smiled as she looked at the photographs on the desk. Sondra was taken off guard because it was the first smile she had seen that was not mean or sarcastic and Miss Paxton looked quite different. Miss Paxton stroked the photograph of Bridget. "I see you admire my work. I saw you looking at these pictures. You have to admit that I did beautiful work here. Because they do look quite lovely, don't they?" "Why did you do it?" Sondra had no idea what Miss Paxton was talking about, but she decided she may as well try to find out more while she was trapped. "Because these women were insecure and inferior. You see, Bridget was ordinary until she came here and then I made her into someone quite esxceptional. Beautiful, talented, smart - all of them are. Some of them needed very little work." Sondra slowly started to inch towards the door. Miss Paxton seemed to have almost forgotten she was there. "What did you do with her?" "Well, she was being a bit stubborn, so I had to have her restrained, but she will be fine as soon as she realises what it is that she has here."

Miss Paxton went on. "You see family are very important to me. I had one once. When I lost them, I was devastated. Until I realised that I could have another one. You know, Sondra, you may not like me or what I do, but just listen to me. Would you really prefer a life of crime when you could have all of this? Surely you can't want to be in trouble for the rest of your life. You could have all these pretty things for yourself and you could be friends with the teachers too. Very good friends. By the way how did you know about the secret room?" Not wanting to tell on Sarah, Sondra lied, "I found it all by myself by accident." Sondra looked at Miss Paxton. "Nobody gets a chance to get out of here, do they?? You always find a way to make sure they get three punishments." Miss Paxton smiled approvingly. "You're very intelligent. It's a shame you are so badly behaved."

Miss Paxton took a step towards Sondra who backed up a few steps. Before knowing it, she had fallen backwards into a chair that was directly behind her. With quickness, Miss Paxton pushed a button on the side of the chair arm and all of a sudden two metal straps closed voer Sondra's arms pinning her to the chair. Miss Paxton went on. "You'll find out soon enough I'm sure and unfortunately you just earned your second punishment. She reached into the desk drawer and removed a large sponge ball before grabbing Sondra's hair. When Sondra yelled out, Miss Paxton stuffed the sponge ball into her mouth and removed a roll of clear Scotch tape from the desk. Miss Paxton managed to peel the end off and wound it around and around Sondra's mouth to hold the sponge ball in. Sondra's mouth was now filled and she couldn't say a word. Miss Paxton walked over to the wall where Sondra saw a speaker. She called into it.

"Nurse, would you please come and take Sondra to punishment?" There was no answer. Miss Paxton looked puzzled. "I wonder where she could be?" Suddenly a voice came out of the wall. "Hello?" "Who's that?" "This is Miss Chan. Who is this?" "It is Miss Paxton. I am in the lab. Can you please take Sondra to punishment as the school nurse seems to be unavailable at the moment?" "Certainly. What punishment is it?" "It's a surprise. Oh, and can you bring her friend with you?" "Certainly." Miss Paxton pressed a button cutting the speaker off.

Sondra waited nervously. After about 5 minutes she heard footsteps and Miss Chan walked into the room. Sondra gasped in shock into her gag at what she saw. Miss Chan was leading Sarah into the room. Sarah had been tied up with rope, but in an unusual way. One hand was raised upwards over her head and bent behind her, so her hand arced behind her head and was touching her shoulder. The other hand had been bent behind her, so it sat at her waist and a loop of rope went around her waist and shoulder to keep her hands separate and bound. Rope had been wound into her mouth to hold it open and gagged her effectively. Miss Paxton said, "You really shouldn't have lied, Sondra. I captured Sarah before coming to find you. If you had told the truth, I would have let her off. Now it looks as if the two of you are going to be punished together. Miss Chan will take care of that because I have to attend to your little friend, Laura. This rope tying is a method called hojojutsu and it is used to capture prisoners like you." Miss Paxton leaned over and whispered something to Miss Chan who nodded.

Miss Paxton said, "Bye now." She left. Miss Chan closed the lab door and then said coldly, "I am going to untie you from the chair. If you know what is good for you, I suggest you do not run." She presseed the button and the metal straps slid aside. Sondra bolted, but Miss Chan grabbed her arm. Before she knew it, Sondra found herself flipped to the floor. The fall winded her and before she knew it, her hands were pulled up and above her head, so they were arced backwards. Miss Chan bound them together tightly and then took the end of the rope and passed it down her back and in between her legs to the front to create another leash. She tied both leashes off to a hook in the wall forcing both girls to stand still and then said, "I have been asked to blindfold you." She opened the desk drawer and took out 2 white cloths. She tied one over both girl's eyes making sure they covered everything and then took out a roll of duct tape and wound it over the cloths, so both girls were completely blindfolded.

Sondra wasn't sure of what was happening, but she felt her own leash being tugged, so she had no choice, but to follow it. She could hear Sarah walking next to her, so the same thing must be happening to her. They were led through some passageways and eventually, Sondra realised whereever they were it was inside because there was no grass and they werre standing on tiles. Sondra felt herself being sat down hard on what felt like a stool and then her ropes were removed. She heard clicking coming from somwhere and suddenly something hard closed around her neck and wrists, then something hard also closed around her ankles to hold them still. Her gag was left in her mouth. Suddenly, her blindfold was removed.

She looked around and to her shock she realised she was in the lunch room next to Sarah on a small platform at the front of the room. Both of them had been locked into a pillory and a pair of stocks, so they were secured by their neck, wrists and ankles while they sat on stools. The stocks were fastened with small padlocks. Miss Chan said, "This was a popular punishment in the old days - being left in the stocks. But people were also pelted with fruit and other things. She gestured to a large barrel next to the stocks. "This is filled with rotten fruit, animal dung and various other disgusting substances. Dinner starts in half an hour and the other girls and staff will have the opportunity to throw these at you. After some of this, maybe both of you will realise that liars never prosper." With a cold smile she left the lunch hall.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:29 am

Meanwhile it was starting to get dark and Bridget and Elizabeth were not much better off.

The school nurse had kept the fire going for warmth and she had started drinking from a small bottle of gin that had been in her uniform pocket.
After about an hour or so of drinking, she had gotten somewhat drunk and she had untied both women from the trees and bought them over to sit on
logs next to the fire with her. However, their wrists and ankles were still tied. However, Bridget was feeling hopeful because the two of them
had a lot more freedom now and she was hoping that if the nurse drank enough, she might slip up or make a mistake.
However, Bridget was also feeling worried about what the nurse might do when she got too drunk. For instance she had already groped their breasts and kissed them several times on top of their gags while fondling them.

The school nurse was now dancing around the fire. All of a sudden, she grabbed Bridget and hauled her up. "Dance with me." Bridget saw her golden opportunity. She bent her head backwards and then head butted the nurse as hard as she could. The nurse groaned and staggered backwards before collapsing on the ground out cold. Bridget quickly hopped over to Elizabeth and was able to untie her by moving behind her and undoing her wrists. When Elizabeth was free, she freed Bridget. The two of them used the rope to tie the school nurse securely to a tree. They pulled her wrists behind it and tied them together along with her elbows. Her chest, waist, thighs, knees and calves were also secured to the tree.

Bridget picked up the underwear she and Elizabeth had been gagged with and stuffed it into the nurse's mouth before tying it in with some rope. "We'll have to leave her here, but we will be in town by tomorrow night, so she won't have to stay here long and we can give her breakfast in the morning." Bridget and Elizabeth went into the shelter for a sleep.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:58 am

Bridget and Elizabeth emerged from their shelter in the morning to see the angry red-faced nurse struggling against the ropes that held her to the tree. Bridget walked over and smacked her cheek. "Not so much fun when you're the one tied up isn't it?" The nurse continued to struggle and grunt into her gag. Bridget said, "Well, forunately for you you'll be getting breakfast. Then we will have to leave you there while we make our way to the town. Don't worry. It will only be for one day, so we want to make sure you get a good meal. Now I will just frisk you for a quickie to make sure we don't let you loose again."

Bridget searched the nurse's pockets and she didn't find anything interesting, but suddenly she felt something small and round. She took it out. It was a jar of baby food with a tiny plastic spoon and two diapers with 2 small pacifiers and a roll of duct tape wrapped in a small plastic packet. "What were you doing with this then eh? Were you planning to make us eat this?" The nurse's red face gave her away. "So you were going to gag us and tie us up AND humiliate us? You are the epitome of evil." Elizabeth called out, "Hey Bridget - if she likes babification so much why don't we give her a go, then?" "That's a very good idea." Bridget untied the nurse's legs and thighs from the tree trunk. but Elizabeth held her in place to make sure that the nurse didn't kick Bridget. The nurse grunted angrily into her gag and tried shaking her head, but it was useless. Elizabeth peeled off her underwear while Bridget unfolded one of the plastic diapers and undid the snaps, so she could resnap it into place around the nurse's buttocks. As soon as the plastic diaper was on and snapped up, Bridget let go of the nurse and tied her legs to the tree again with Elizabeth keeping careful watch.

"Lucky you - I now know what to feed you for breakfast." Bridget turned to the remains of last night's fire and said, "Let's go and find some wood, so we can light this and give Nursey her meal." After about 5 minutes Elizabeth and Bridget had restarted the fire with some dry twigs and Bridget had searched the camp. Fortunately the nurse had not eaten all the fish and there werre two left. Bridget and Elizabeth ate one each and then Bridget said. "Time for her meal." She opened the jar of baby food and took the tiny spoon in her hand. She untied the nurse's gag and said, "Open up." "YOU BI....mmmph" The nurse was cut off as Bridget jammed a large spoonful of baby food into her mouth. Bridget firmly grabbed the nurse's chin and pushed it upwards to force the nurse's mouth closed, so she couldn't spit out the baby food. As soon as the nurse had swallowed, Bridget forced another spoonful in. The rest of the meal was carried out in this manner. After it was done, Bridget said, "We'll be going now, but here's a memory." She ripped the nurse's uniform off leaving her naked apart from the diaper and when the nurse tried to yell, Bridget opened the plastic packet again and jammed the pacifier into her mouth before using the tape to wind around the nurse's head to hold the pacifier in. She stepped back to admire her work. "Looks good," Elizabeth commented. "Thanks, I think so too."

Together, Bridget and Elizabeth walked off into the woods leaving the gagged nurse to struggle futilely against the tree and her bonds.

Meanwhile Sondra and Sarah were grunting and struggling in the stocks, but had no luck escaping. They had waited all night in the stocks and soon the students would be arriving. Finally after what seemed like an eternity, the students filed in and most of them looked shocked at the sight of the gagged girls in the stocks. Miss Paxton walked in close behind them and said, "Students - as you can see we have 2 girls being punished. All of you and the staff are expected to pelt them with the things from the barrel next to them. Plastic gloves are here to put on while you do so. Anyone who does not will be severely punished," Sondra tried not to wince as the girls and teachers lined up next to the stocks. She spotted Ginny among them at the front. But where was Laura. Suddenly, she saw Laura standing at the end of the line. Then she paused. Something was different about Laura, but she didn't know what it was. Then nshe realised. Laura had no make up on.

SPLAT! A mess of gooey disgusting horse manure hit her in the face and she nearly gagged at the disgusting smell. She saw Miss Belle step back with a big smile. Bitch. Most of the girls were kind and aimed off center, so more of the food and dung got onto the stocks instead of in her face. However, the teachers were relentless and threw it as hard as they could, so she and Sarah were splattered in the face constantly. When it was Laura's turn, Sondra was shocked as a big mass of animal dung hit her in the face. In shock she looked up and Laura smiled coldly and said, "Maybe after this, you'll learn new girl."

Finally it was over and the girls and teachers lined up to be tied for breakfast. However, Sondra barely noticed - she was too shocked at Laura. She expected to be unlocked from the stocks and she was. Miss Paxton unlocked them, but before eother one of them could move, Miss Paxton and 2 other teachers retied their hands behind their backs and then Miss Paxton said, "Now, girls as you know you smell disgusting which is against the school rules. I want you both to clean each other with your tongues." She undid the gags. "You're fucking craz....gahhhh" Miss Paxton had grabbed Sondra's tongue and yanked it outwards. The other two teachers held up 2 chopsticks. As Sondra struggled, the teachers came over and placed the chopsticks above and below her tongue making it stick out, while Miss Paxton tied them into place with a small roll of Scotch tape from her skirt pocket. "You girls will not be leaving till you pass the cleaniness inspection." Sondra could only watch while Sarah was ungagged and regagged in the same way. "Start licking, girls!!!"
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:15 am

Sondra and Sarah struggled, but that didn't stop the two teachers from forcing their heads together and forcing them to lick. Sondra nearly gagged as the smell of rotting fruit hit her nostrils. Sondra hesitated before starting to lick Sarah and Sarah gradually started doing the same. Sondra was painfully aware of every single teacher and student watching what they were doing. Her face flushed red as she forced herself to lick the disgusting goo off Sarah's face and body. Every time one of them tried to stop, Miss Paxton would push their heads down harder. It seemed like an eternity, but finally Miss Paxton released her steely grip and said, "That's enough. Both of you are clean enough now. Get out of here, go and have a shower and get rid of those disgusting clothes. I don't want to see them again."

However, Sondra was more concerned about Laura. Laura had tried to help her and had ended up getting her final punishment as a result. When Sondra tried to remove her gag, Miss Paxton snapped, "Leave that in until you get to your bedroom!" When she got back to her bedroom, Sondra hastily took off her gag. Ginny was already there dressed in her full school uniform. The first thing Sondra noticed was that Laura's bed had been stripped and all of Laura's things were gone. Ginny said, "You know they got her, don't you? She's sharing with the Head Girl now. She's like the rest of them now. She's the way you and I will end up." Sondra looked at her. "We won't end up like that. We'll get out." Ginny shook her head. "You tried to escape, didn't you? I did too. No matter what we do, they know. They'll find some excuse to punish us and when that happens we're gone." Sondra shook her head, "Listen, Ginny - didn't you notice that both Bridget and Elizabeth are missing - neither of them have showed up and they should have if they were punished like Laura was. Maybe they got away?" Ginny looked at her, "I wouldn't count on it. Nobody gets out of here." "We will." "I really hope you're right."

As it turned out, Sondra's guess was more accurate than she knew. Bridget and Elizabeth had just reached the edge of the woods and both women were gasping and panting - completely out of breath. Elizabeth looked at Bridget, "We've done it. We really did." Bridget said, "Not yet, there are still a few miles to go to town and I don't think we should stick to the road - they'll know now that we've run off." Elizabeth nodded, "We need to get there as fast as we can. Any chance of hitchhiking?"

Suddenly, there was a roaring noise in the distance. Bridget said, "You just might get that car ride after all. Follow my lead." She waved frantically. Slowly, the car approached them, Elizabeth noticed it was a white sedan. Then she froze, "Bridget, that's Miss Summer! That's her car." To her shock, Bridget grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back hard and the car came to a screeching halt in front of them. Miss Summer got out and faced them. In her white blouse and gray skirt, she looked quite imposing. Bridget spoke in a cool tone, "Here she is, Miss Summer. I caught her trying to leave the school and tracked her into the woods." "You did a good job, Bridget." "Indeed I did, I think we need to secure her. Have you got any rope?" "Yes, I do." Miss Summer walked around to the car trunk and withdrew several coils of white rope. Elizabeth struggled while Bridget held onto her, "Why are you doing this, I thought we were friends?" "I'm no-one's friend." Miss Summer roughly looped the rope around Elizabeth's wrists and tied them off in a series of tight cinches and knots that made Elizabeth wince as they cut into her wrists. Miss Summer then took a small rag out of her blouse pocket and stuffed it into Elizabeth's mouth while Bridget tied it in with a piece of rope. Together, the two women forced the sobbing girl into the backseat of the car and Miss Summer started the engine.

Bridget looked at Miss Summer, "I think we need to choloform her. Have you got any?" Miss Summer pointed to the glove compartment and Bridget pulled out a rag and a bottle of chloroform. Elizabeth winced, expecting the nasty drug to be used on her. To her shock, Bridget grabbed Miss Summer and pressed the rag against her nose and mouth while slamming her foot across the seat and down onto the car brake. Miss Summer struggled, but eventually passed out and flopped over onto the seat. Bridget stopped the car and climbed into the backseat to untie Elizabeth. "Sorry, but I needed her to buy it. The others are going to be looking for us. These cars have tracking devices in them. I need to distract them. Now, I need you to change into her clothes and we'll dress her in your school uniform. I'll call the school and tell them you're in the woods."

Working together, Bridget and Elizabeth took off Miss Summer's clothes and Elizabeth undressed and replaced her school uniform with Miss Summer's clothes and high heels. Bridget said, "You two are about the same height and build, so you can get away with that as long as nobody looks too closely at you. Put this on too." She took a straw brimmed hat out of the back seat and passed it over to Elizabeth who put it on and pulled it over her face. "That looks good. You and I should have no problem now, but this is best just in cause. Now we need to tie her up."

Bridget and Elizabeth found more rope in the boot of the car. Bridget said, "Ever get a feeling that this is for escaped students?" "Absolutely." Elizabeth bound Miss Summer's elbows and wrists together while Bridget tied her ankles and knees together before stuffing Elizabeth's old gag into her mouth and tying it in with the same rope. "Put her off the side under some shrubbery," Bridget suggested. "That way, she won't be harmed and it will take any others some time to find her."

They dragged Miss Summer off the road and carefully placed her under some soft bushes several feet off the road. Just as they got back into the car, they heard a loud ringing. Bridget said, "It's coming from you." Elizabeth reached into her skirt pocket and found a mobile phone. She answered it. Miss Paxton's voice came over the line, "Miss Summer, dear. I've just gotten back to my office. Have you found them yet?" Elizabeth spoke in a strained hoarse voice, "Yes, I found one. She's in the woods, I've captured her and I'll bring her back soon." "Wonderful! As soon as you find them, I want them both gagged and bound and bought back here to start their treatment." "Will do." Elizabeth hung up and said to Bridget, "I just got us some time, but she's going to be suspicious soon. There's probably more of them, so we need to hurry before time runs out." "Let's go." Bridget started the engine and the two women drove off.

Meanwhile, Sondra was saying to Ginny, "Look, if what you say is true, then I need to find out what's going on and stop it before anything else starts." "How?" "I've got a plan, but you need to do as I say. I need to be punished a third time and ..." Sondra leaned over and began explaining her plan to Ginny....
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:43 pm

After Sondra has finished explaining to Ginny, Ginny looked doubtful. "I don't know if I can do that." "I'm telling you, I'm sure that Paxton has a phone in her office. If I can cause a large disturbance, then you can call the police and pretend to be Miss Paxton. Get them to come down here. As soon as they see that secret lab and all that stuff, we'll all be out of here." Ginny hesitated. "Do you really think it will work? There is only one phone here and it has a lock on it." "I don't know, but it's better than waiting for the third punishment. If I do this, I can give you enough time to unlock the phone and call someone. Paxton admitted to me that she makes sure that everyone gets three of them. It's worth a try and I'll cop the blame for it." Ginny said, "Okay, I'll do it. What do I need to do?" "You wait until I create a disturbance like that Elizabeth girl did and when all the teachers are dealing with me, you go and make the call. You saw how all of them reacted when Elizabeth did that. I'll have to do it when they're all in one place." Ginny said, "I think I know where you can do it." "Where?" Without replying Ginny went out into the hall and came back in with a flyer. "I saw Paxton put these up today." The flyer read, "Staff meeting today at 3pm - all staff and selected students must attend." Sondra looked at it, "Where is this meeting?" "It doesn't say. Only the students who get picked get to go." Sondra said, "Well, I'll just have to follow one of them or find out some other way. I' know there are speakers in all of the rooms. I'll call you through this one when I'm about to do it." Ginny said, "Paxton has a planner book thing that she keeps in the office - you could try to get it, but it's an awfully big risk."

"I'll do it." "Now?" "Yeah." "Good luck. I'll wait for the disturbance." Sondra walked out of the room. While she wasn't familiar with the school, she was familiar with Miss Paxton's office and she crept down the halls. Apart from a couple of other girls, she saw no-one. By looking at a clock on the wall, she saw that it was 2.30pm. Everyone must have left for the meeting or be getting ready. She crept down the halls only to see that they were deserted. Finally, she reached Miss Paxton's office and to her surprise the door was ajar. She cautiously knocked and waited. When there was no response, she crept into the office. The planner was lying open on the desk, which was a surprise. She had almost expected Miss Paxton to have stashed it somewhere.

She opened it and began leafing through the pages. When she reached the current date, she saw scrawled in large looping letters across the page - staff meeting - urgent - finish agenda! Sondra said, "Yeah, but where is it. Then she saw scrawled on the next page, "Meeting is in the White Room." "Okay, where would that be?" Looking around the office, she saw a map of the school attached to the wall. Walking over, she examined it and saw a block marked, "White Room." According to the map, it was at the back of the school. Sondra grabbed the map by the edges. It took a couple of tries, but she managed to pull the frame away from the wall. Suddenly, there was a loud crack and the frame came away. Sondra eased the map out of the broken frame and carefully folded it up before putting it into her pocket. Suddenly, she heard a loud voice, "What the hell are you doing?!" Sondra spun around in fright to see the Head Girl standing behind her. Angela smirked. "You never learn, do you, new girl."

Sondra saw that Angela held loops of rope in her hands. Angela started to unwind one and walk towards her. "Miss Paxton is going to be so disappointed in you. She had high hopes for you too." Sondra looked to her left and saw a large stapler on the desk. Just then, Angela lunged at her and looped a coil of rope around her left wrist. Sondra moved faster and grabbed the stapler. Before Angela could react, Sondra bought the stapler down on her head. The Head Girl collapsed to the floor unconscious. Sondra didn't hesitate this time. It only took a few minutes to tie Angela up with the rope. Sondra tied her wrists and ankles together and then bound the together in a strict hogtie. Fortunately, Miss Paxton's desk was well-equipped with duct tape and Sondra was able to tape Angela's mouth shut firmly by winding the tape around her head a few times. "Sorry, Angela," she muttered as she took the map and ran out of the office.

Meanwhjile, Elizabeth and Bridget had been driving in their stolen car for a few minutes. Elizabeth said to Bridget, "How did you know about the tracking devices." "When Paxton had me trapped in her office and tied up, she was talking about preventing escapes on the phone to someone else and I overheard her. She wasn't too careful. I think she expected us to be dealt with by now, so we surprised her. Suddenly, Bridget came to a screeching halt. "What's wrong." "There's another teacher up there." Sure enough, a white sedan was parked up ahead. Elizabeth said, "Get into the backseat and hide." Bridget crawled over the seat and huddled down.

To her horror, Elizabeth saw Miss Chan emerge from the second car and walk towards her. Hastily, she pulled the straw hat further over her face, so that part of it was hidden. Miss Chan came over and said, "Hello, Miss Summer." "Hello," Elizabeth mumbled. "You sound strange. Are you all right?" "Yep, just have a little cold." "Really?" Suddenly, Miss Chan reached over and snatched the straw hat off. "A cold, huh." Elizabeth lunged over into the passenger seat just as Miss Chan wrenched open the car door. Elizabeth fell out the other side and as she did so the glove compartment fell open and everything tumbled out. She grabbed a ballpoint pen and said, "Stay away from me!" as Miss Chan came around the other side. "Why would I be afraid of a stupid pen?" Elizabeth's fingers accidentally brushed against the button on the side of the pen. To her shock, a electric blue bolt shot out from the pen and hit Miss Chan who collapsed to the ground." "What the...?" Elizabeth leaned over to look just as Bridget got out of the back seat. "I was going to help you, but it looks like you just took care of that." "What just happened?" Bridget said, "I think I know. Look!" She pointed at the pen. On the side was written, "Acme Shock Stun Gun - Use with caution!" After searching the car, Bridget and Elizabeth found several sets of handcuffs and rope. Bridget cuffed Miss Chan's arms behind her back and her ankles before linking them together with a chain. "That should keep her out of trouble until the police get here." Elizabeth said, "It isn't their fault, you know?" "I know. I think I was one of the lucky ones." Elizabeth said, "Do you think your memories are going to come back. I think they kind of are. At first, I didn't remember anything, but I'm starting to remember little bits and pieces now. I wasn't very nice to you, was I?" "No, but it wasn't your fault." Bridget looked at Elizabeth. "You know, if we get these teachers and students out of here, they could all recover. We've got to put an end to this."

"I know." "Let's put Miss Chan back in her car." Bridget and Elizabeth carried Miss Chan back to her car where they laid her down in the backseat and Bridget stuffed a rag into her mouth before tying it in with another rag from the glove compartment. "Keep that pen - we might need it." Bridget opened the car windows to ensure that Miss Chan stayed cool before she and Elizabeth got back into their car and drove off.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:26 am

Meanwhile, Sondra was crawling through the air vents towards the school meeting. The reason she had done that was because she had made her way to the White Room building only to find that all the teachers and students were being let in by Miss Destiny. Sondra had known there was no hope of her getting inside without getting captured, so she had run around the back of the building looking for another entrance. Fortunately, there had been some rubbish bins out back right under a air duct entrance. Sondra had managed to pry the rusty grate out of the window frame and climb in. She was crawling through a series of turns looking for an entrance point or at least a point where she could watch what was going on before causing her disturbance. She was determined to find out for once and all what was going on at Miss Paxton's school. She also knew that by climbing through the ducts she was buying Ginny more time to break the lock on the phone.

Suddenly she heard whispering and the murmur of voices coming from the next bend. She crawled around the next bend and found herself face to face with a large vent. She scooted up to it and leaned on it to peer through the holes. Miss Paxton was standing in front of all of the teachers and a few of the students. Sondra recognised Laura among them. Miss Paxton was speaking in her low, rich voice, which Sondra could clearly hear.

"Welcome, students and teachers. I'm sorry for the late start. Now, as I told you all before, there are a few people missing from the premises, but I want to assure you that I've put measures in place to locate them. The following people are missing Bridget Moon, Elizabeth Wells, Angela Book, Tina Chan, Mary Mitchell and Nicole Summer. Now, we believe that Bridget and Elizabeth have made their way out, but I have put measures in place with the local police and I expect they will be returned safely very soon. As for the others, we are still searching for them, but as I said I have measures in place, so they will not be missing for much longer. However, I want to start treating the few disruptive students that we have left in order to make sure that nothing disturbs this fine school atmosphere. As you all know, I am a believer in beauty, intelligence and perfect school girls. Now, for those of you who don't know I used to work in surgery and I also come from a scientific background. For years, I studied the idea of behaviour modification and I finally came up with an excellent method to control it - the way to turn wayward young girls into proper ladies. I wish to show you this."

Wide eyed, Sondra watched as Miss Paxton walked over to a large object that was covered with a white cloth. With a flourish, Miss Paxton pulled it off and Sondra stared in amazement at what she saw. She wasn't sure what it was, but it looked like a large television screen with all sorts of gadgets protruding from it. Miss Paxton went on, "This is what I invented many years back - a behaviour modification machine. It works based on the principle of hypnosis. What happens is that the subject is restrained by being tied to a chair or likewise and this" - she pointed to a helmet attached to the side of the television - "is attached to their head to hold it in place. Their eyes are held open by soft prongs and when I turn it on, it triggers a series of hypnotizing videos that hypnotize the subject into giving up control and behaving as the person in charge of this machine - me tells them to. A series of commands are embedded in the videos that are designed to control the subject's will and desires. After this treatment has been completed, then the subject is sent off for surgery, which I perform. They undergo treatments to make them beautiful - I usually alter a photograph of them beforehand to determine what treatments will work best for them and then perform the surgery. Unfortunately, the one flaw in my hypnotic treatments is they are not permanent, so the subjects need constant monitoring. When my girls leave the school, I plant the hypnotic suggestions in their minds to return regularly for visits. That way, the performance remains flawless. Treatments last for up to six months, which is a very good lifespan and I am proud to say that I have had outstanding results. Unfortunately the wearing off is ...rather abrupt...it results in fainting, but I am sure that I shall fix that in time and make it permanent. Sondra listened, "Bridget," she breathed. Now she knew why Bridget had just fallen over like she had. She also remembered Sarah saying that Miss Chan had had the same experience. It was all starting to make sense now.

Believe me or not, I love you all. When I lost my parents, I too was lost and searched for my purpose in life. That was how I came upon the idea of this school. I located all of you teachers through different methods and then searched for students to come here. And then they came and my dream came true. I can honestly say that I can call all of you my family. Family is forever. When I look at you - all of you, I see lovely young girls and women with so much promise ready to leave this school as new people. It makes me so very proud." To Sondra's amazement, she actually saw tears in Miss Paxton's eyes. She remembered the will she had read earlier in the secret room. Miss Paxton obviously hadn't had a family for a long time. Was that what she had wanted all along? For a second, Sondra actually felt a glimmer of sympathy for Miss Paxton.

Miss Destiny spoke up, "What happens when the parents ask why their children look different?" "Good question. Most of them don't ask - they know better than to ask, but I can assure you that most of them are thrilled with their children's lovely looks. However, when they do, then I encourage the children not to go back home after this treatment finishes. More than a few stay behind to work here and a few more go to town. Also, any parent who objects too strongly is ...eliminated. However, that rarely happens. I want to speak about treating a new student. I was going to delay this until I had more information, but she's been much too disruptive. Her name is Sondra."

To her shock, Sondra saw Miss Paxton withdraw a photo from her skirt pocket and hold it up. I've not decided what treatment she will receive yet, but I was thinking of a little lip reshaping and a slight reduction in her nose size would be quite stunning on her. Therefore, I will be preparing her for treatment as soon as this meeting ends. Laura, you have been scheduled for treatment as well, so you will be coming with me after this meeting is over. Perhaps you can assist me in bringing Sondra?" Sondra felt chills shoot through her as she saw Laura nodding with a vacant smile. It was time to cause a disturbance. She turned to scoot back through the vent, but unfortunately the vent she had been leaning on was old and rusty. All of a sudden, it gave way. Sondra screamed out loud as her body fell against it. She tried to grab the wall, but it was futile and she tumbled straight out of the vent with the grate. She landed hard on her knees and hands. When she looked up, she saw every single one of the students and teachers staring at her with cold looks on their faces.

Meanwhile, Bridget and Elizabeth had just pulled up in town and were running down the street to the police station. Elizabeth said, "What are we going to tell them?" "The truth. We're going to get them to come back to the school with us." Suddenly, Elizabeth felt cold dread shoot through her and she grabbed Bridget's arm hard. "OW!" "Bridget." "What?" "I don't think we can go in there." "What are you talking about?" Elizabeth pointed and Bridget looked. In shock, she saw a large flyer plastered on a shop window. "Teacher Kidnaps Student. Bridget Moon and Elizabeth Wells went missing from Miss Paxton's school yesterday. There are fears for their safety. Miss Moon and Miss Wells are believed to have been having an affair and Miss Moon is said to be suffering from a mental health disorder." Bridget felt sick. "They're trying to make us look delusional and it just may work. If we go in there, we're likely to be held in there. Even if the truth comes out, we might be too late for those other girls." "Shit!" Elizabeth put her head in her hands. "She's got all the answers doesn't she? You know I've got a criminal history, so they're never going to believe me and I don't know about you."

Bridget groaned and looked around the street for answers. Suddenly, she saw something that shot a ray of hope through her. Bridget grabbed Elizabeth's arm. "Listen, you have a criminal history - what exactly was it for?" "Stealing cars. Why?" Bridget pointed. Across the road, there was an empty police car. "You think you can start that up?" "We'll just get into more trouble." "Nope. All we need to do is get them to chase us back to the school. How fast can you drive." Elizabeth said, "Let's find out."

A moment later, a rock went flying through the window of the police car. Bridget hastily stuck her arm through the hole and yanked the door open. "Get in!" Elizabeth flew into the front seat while Bridget got into the backseat. Elizabeth said, "We're in luck. Those idiots left the keys inside." She turned the key and the engine started up. At that instant, three policewomen came running out and the car lurched forward before taking off at top speed. Elizabeth said, "Hold on. We're in for a fast ride!"
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:21 am

5 minutes later....

Sondra's wrists and elbows were tightly tied behind her back in a X shape and het feet and knees were tightly tied together in front of her. She was sitting on a hard wooden chair in front of Miss Paxton. The building was empty now - Miss Paxton had ordered all the teachers and students to leave after they had captured Sondra. Sondra's capture hadn't taken long at all. She had tried to elude everyone by getting up and running around the building, but she was competing with at least 20 other people in a locked room and there was only so long you could run in circles. After the teachers and students had caught her, Miss Paxton had ordered them to tie Sondra up with some rope in a nearby cupboard. Sondra was tied so tightly that her wrists and ankles ached. After that, the teachers had sat her down hard in a wooden chair and locked the door of the building behind them. Sondra had been sitting there for the past minute or so while Miss Paxton stared at her.

It was creepy. Sondra had thought Miss Paxton would come up with some other punishment, but Miss Paxton had done nothing so far. It was almost surreal. Sondra forced herself to look up to meet Miss Paxton's eyes. Miss Paxton finally spoke, "You know, all of you girls disappoint me. Every time a new girl comes to this school, I tell myself that maybe she can change, that maybe she has what it takes to change and grow. Why do you think the punishments are so severe?" Sondra couldn't stop herself and said, "Did Elizabeth deserve to be hit so hard that she had wounds all over her body?" "Did those teachers deserve to have their lives turned upside down for your experiment?" Miss Paxton said, "You just don't get it, do you? All of you had a lot of chances to change - you were expelled from six schools. That seems like a lot of chances to me. This place is for people who have blown all of their previous chances. If not for me, you girls would be in jail or somewhere worse. It's not as if I harmed any of you. The girls before you are quite happy and content. You're a pretty girl, Sondra. But after my surgery, you will be quite stunning."

"I don't want any surgery!" "You say that now, but when you see yourself after your recovery, you'll feel quite differently. I did work on all of those teachers and students - you see how beautiful they look. You'll look just like that. I can see it now. Your looks are quite exotic and lovely. It will be a pleasure to work on you." Sondra burst out, "What you're doing is wrong. You might have given them a home and whatever else you think, but they're not normal. They're abusive and cruel and they don't have any personalities left. You killed whatever individuality they had and that's not right!" "As I said, my treatment has flaws and it isn't right yet. When it is, then I may be able to make some adjustments to the rules and punishments that I have here. Are you honestly telling me that if I hadn't interfered, you would have changed your behaviour all by yourself?" Sondra's cheeks went red. Miss Paxton nodded. "I thought so."

Sondra said, "You won't get away with this. All those missing people - at least one or two have escaped and they'll come for you then." Miss Paxton's confident demeanour seemed to waver for a second. "That won't happen. The next town is very small and we're miles away from any other towns. Besides, I am well-respected and no-one would ever believe them - not after so many students go home talking about how wonderful this school is. Since the effects of the treatment wear off at varying times, it is easy to capture an individual and get her re-treated by the others. Yours should only take about an hour to finish and then you'lkl be very happy to let me perform your surgery. Now, I think it's time for you to shut up." Sondra hastily spoke up, "This isn't going to get your family back." Miss Paxton looked up. "Family is forever, Sondra. You don't have to be related in order to be a family. You'll understand. Maybe not now, but in time you'll understand. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but one day you will because you'll be in one big family after today. Now, I think it's about time to start this." Miss Paxton picked up several loops of rope that had been left over after the teachers had tied Sondra up and came towards her.

When she touched Sondra, Sondra jerked away and tried to hop away, but tripped and fell to the floor. "Now, now," Miss Paxton said in a soothing tone an d stroked Sondra's hair. "The treatment doesn't hurt at all if that's what's worrying you. Think of it as watching a little bit of TV. It's similar to that." "I'm not worried about that, I'm worried about losing my mind just like you have, you crazy bitch!" Miss Paxton grabbed Sondra's right arm and forcefully pulled her up before flinging her back into the wooden chair. Sondra gasped in pain as Miss Paxton looped a piece of rope into a slip knot and pulled it hard across her lap before being wound under the chair seat several times and firmly knotted to hold her to the chair. Next, Miss Paxton pulled Sondra's arms behind the backrest of the chair and pushed them up against the chair back. Before Sondra could move, Miss Paxton wound rope under and below her breasts to hold her up against the chair back in a rigid position and tied the rope off. Sondra tried to kick out, but Miss Paxton grabbed her feet and tied a piece of rope to the rope around her ankles before tying them to the left chair leg. When that was done, Sondra's body was almost completely rigid and she couldn't move at all. Miss Paxton looked thoughtful. "Good, but I need to make sure that you can't move your head when I put the headpiece on." Miss Paxton carefully gathered Sondra's hair into both of her hands and managed to smooth it out into a ponytail at the top of her head. Using one hand to hold the ponytail in place, Miss Paxton slipped a piece of rope over the ponytail and wound it around to create a ponytail holder before knotting it off. Sondra gasped in pain as Miss Paxton yanked roughly on the holder before unwinding the rest of the rope. Miss Paxton pulled the rope over to the wall behind Sondra, which was about 7 feet away and had several small hooks set into the wall. Miss Paxton said, "This comes very useful when I need girls to be quiet and be still." Miss Paxton yanked the rope back and tied it off to one of the hooks, so Sondra's hair was yanked back and kept her head in place facing straight forward. When she tried to move her head, the tension on the rope yanked at her ponytail and hurt like hell, forcing her to keep her head still.

Sondra gasped out, "I didn't come here alone. I have a backup plan and this isn't going to happen." "Yes, yes, I heard this from all of the others too. They always have a backup plan...whatever. Not going to happen." Suddenly, Miss Paxton stopped and put both hands to her temples. Sondra looked at her. Oddly, it looked like Miss Paxton was sweating heavily, which was odd as the room was quite cool. Miss Paxton paused before looking up. "Where was I? Oh, yes. The headpiece and the program. I'll have you all set up in a minute. And we mustn't forget the gag." Miss Paxton took another step then paused again. Sondra could definitely see that Miss Paxton's face was gradually becoming more and more flushed with red creeping up her cheekbones. "Um...I...um, I have to gag you now." All of a sudden, something quite shocking happened.....

Meanwhile Bridget and Elizabeth were tearing down the road back to the school, being pursued by two police cars. The good thing about stealing a car in a small town was there were very few police officers and the road was remote, so both women had avoided any bad scenarios so far. Bridget hadn't had the chance to put her seatbelt on, so she had been flung back and forth several times in the backseat and was gripping the front seat back as Elizabeth drove. Amazingly, enough, Elizabeth was an excellent high speed driver and had managed to make several hairpin turns with success and they had managed to elude the police so far. Elizabeth said, "We'll be there soon. I just need to get to the back of the school." "Why?" "A section of the fence broke a few days ago and Miss Paxton had it boarded up with wood while it was waiting for repairs. We can drive through if we're fast enough as we'll never be able to park outside and get inside before they grab us." Bridget said, "Why do I have the feeling this isn't your first police car chase?" "Because you're smart. Hold on!" Bridget clenched her teeth and gripped the seat back harder as Elizabeth made another breathtaking hairpin turn that put them several metres ahead of the oncoming police cars.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:34 am

Sondra looked closer at Miss Paxton. She definitely wasn't imagining it. Miss Paxton was definitely sweating and her face had gotten incredibly red even though the building was cool and not hot at all. Miss Paxton suddenly grabbed her head and doubled over. "I can't think. I don't know what's going on." Suddenly her eyes rolled up and she collapsed to the ground. Sondra tried to lean over to look, but the rope holding her hair yanked her head back hard making her stop. "What's wrong with you?!"

Miss Paxton looked up and Sondra froze. Her eyes were glazed over. "Where am I? What's going on? Who are you people? What's going on. How did I get here and who are you?" Sondra froze. Her mind flashed back and an awful feeling crept over her as she realized the horrible truth.

Bridget's eyes rolled up and she collapsed onto the edge of the hole. In bewilderment, Sondra watched as Bridget struggled to her feet. Bridget blinked in confusion, "Where am I? What's going on. Who are you people?"
Miss Paxton murmured coolly, "I'll be right with you, Bridget." She pulled out a small mobile phone out of her pocket, dialled a number and spoke into it, "Nurse, Bridget is having a bit of a problem. Please report to the outside grounds." After a few moments the nurse appeared at the edge of the hole. Bridget stared at her with glazed eyes. "What's going on. How did I get here and who are you people?"

Sondra looked at Miss Paxton with dread. "You just said exactly the same thing that Bridget said when she collapsed. You got the treatment too, didn't you? You're not the one who organized this whole thing. You've been under its effects all along." Miss Paxton looked at her, "I don't understand? What is this place?" "Untie me quickly!" Miss Paxton seemed not to understand as she remained kneeling on the floor. "Hurry!"

"It's a bit too late for that," a soft voice said. Sondra frantically looked to her left. A dark figure had opened the door and walked into the white building. It was wearing black pants, black high heeled boots and a bulky black sweater with a ski mask on top. Black gloved fingers slid over and gripped Miss Paxton by the arm. "Stay right there. You'll be next - right after I deal with this one. Sondra said, "Why are you doing this? What did we ever do to you? Elizabeth...Bridget...me...Laura...and everyone else." Sondra already knew who was talking because she had heard the voice many times before. So she was not surprised when the gloved fingers came up and peeled off the ski mask to reveal the long dark hair and Ginny's enraged expression looked back at her.

"Why did you do this, Ginny?" "Why? That's a very good question, actually. Maybe you should ask her all about it." Sondra felt confused, "What does Miss Paxton have to do with this. Who is she, really?" Ginny said, "Sondra, I'd like you to meet my aunt, Anna. One of the best scientists I ever met." Sondra said, "Wait a minute. You told me your parents died and your aunt bought you here." "Yep...she did. You see, my aunt Anna was only 21 when her parents died and left her...well I should say my grandparents. They left my aunt and my mother a great deal of money, you see. But then, my mother and my father died in an accident and I was sent to stay with my aunt, Anna. Let me tell you something about her. Aunt Anna is incapable of loving anyone. She always went on to me about how I wasn't smart enough, not pretty enough and how I was NOTHING like my mother. Family is forever, Ginny. She never stopped resenting me for being the only relative of hers that she had. I always had to be prettier, smarter. So I rebelled. Who wouldn't? And then Aunt Anna decided to open this shithole of a school with me as her first student. Make an example out of me - that's what she said. You think she's innocent. She's not! She's a hateful, greedy woman who could never get enough. And then she started experimenting with this behaviour modification thing."

Ginny paused and said, "You know, she built all of this from scratch. Her ideal was to create perfect, beautiful people. A new family. However, I decided that I liked the idea, so I took it a little further. Like her, I'm a scientific genius - that's the one thing we have in common. However, Aunt Anna decided she was going to use me as a test subject when she finished that machine. She tied me to a chair and she was going to mess with my mind. But, I wasn't going to let her happen. I got loose, knocked her out, tied her up and then turned the machine on her.

After that, it become easier and easier to organize this while thing. Aunt Anna was open to any suggestions I made with this machine and I told her to go find good employees - together we found Bridget, Miss Summer, Miss Chan - all of them. I went to local hangouts around here and looked around for losers who were down on their luck - losers who nobody would miss and who had nothing going for them and then did my research and gave their details to Aunt Anna who organised the grabs and the kidnapping. We went after women without homes, without aspirations, without people who would care. As our group grew it become easier and easier to recruit more people - I gave all the instructions and Aunt Anna carried them out. And I have a big family that people could only dream of and money beyond my wildest dreams. Aunt Anna gets top up treatments from me every week just to make sure she doesn't ever recover and I get everything. With her intelligence and me in charge, we've built up quite a lucrative little business. Who do you think told Bridget and Miss Paxton that you planned to escape on your first night?" Sondra swallowed hard. She remembered Bridget leaning over Ginny right after she had tied her to the bed and now she understood why. Ginny had whispered her plans to Bridget.

Sondra shook with fear. It was obvious that Ginny was insane and that at least part of it was Miss Paxton's fault. "Ginny, can I ask you something?" "What is it?" "Do you really hate all of us that much? I really liked you when I first met you and I think Laura did too." Ginny paused. "I like both of you too. Believe it or not, I thought of you as my friends." "Then why did you do it to her and now to me?" "As I said, I like both of you, but I want you both to stay with me. Forever. It's not so bad, you know. You'll have all the things that money can buy AND you get a beautiful face to go with it AND we can be sisters too, you know? We'll be friends just like before. It'll be a bit different, but we'll still be friends." Sondra said, "I don't get one thing. You were tied up with us too and you got punished too...didn't you?" "Oh, all of that is just for show. I get tied up, yeah, but never punished. Remember, Aunt Anna does whatever I want, so I take one for the team by getting tied up with you all every now and then. It's worth it to keep this whole home and it also keeps me from being discovered. "But, those punishments are sadistic!" Sondra protested, remembering the night she had spent underground and Elizabeth's brutal whipping. "Well, the treatment has it's flaws - the people that are treated become harsh and unrelenting towards others who aren't like them. But, I'm sure that I will sort that out eventually. Besides these punishments help keep the school running smoothly, don't you think. It helps people to stay in line and it also serves as a warning. In a way, I like to think of it as innovative to change your own behaviour. Now, we can still go ahead with the treatment...just as soon as I tie up Aunt Anna."

At the same moment...

Bridget and Elizabeth were fast approaching the school fence's back part. The police behind them had tried to force them off the road a few times now. Fortunately, Elizabeth's excellent driving skills and the empty road had somehow worked in their favour and they were now speeding straight towards the boarded up fence. Elizabeth said, "We're coming up! Look, Paxton did a bang up job on the fence as it was meant to be repaired properly later on and she didn't do it properly - made a right shit job of it, so we should be able to knock that down. Get down now!" Bridget screamed as she saw the fence coming towards them and hastily ducked down in the backseat.

CRASHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:23 am

As Ginny began binding Miss Paxton's wrists behind her back, she said. "You know what's really interesting. According to all the case notes I made , it appears that the main thing that breaks the hypnosis is emotion. While it does wear off too, apparently emotion also has an effect on the person's state. It's said that under hypnosis, it's very difficult to make a subject do things that they wouldn't normally do. Apparently, sympathy and empathy are two of the emotions that break the spell." Sondra's eyes widened. Bridget must have felt some sympathy for her or something else when she was in the coffin and that was what had broken the spell. It also explained why Miss Paxton had abruptly snapped out of her trance despite getting multiple top up treatments. She must have somehow been able to feel empathy for Sondra in her position. Ginny tied Miss Paxton's wrists off and Miss Paxton looked at her in bewilderment, "Ginny...that is you isn't it? What's going on?"

CRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sondra, Ginny and Miss Paxton all jumped in fright as an earsplitting crash followed by a large BANG sounded very near them. "What the hell was that?!" Ginny got up and ran to the door and opened it...only to get knocked over by Elizabeth running inside. Both girls crashed to the floor. An instant later, Bridget burst in, tripped over them and tumbled over on top of them. An instant after that several uniformed police officers ran in and grabbed both Bridget and Elizabeth. Bridget said, "Look, she's hurt." An unconscious Ginny laid under Elizabeth. The officers stared in surprise at the strange scene in front of them.

Sondra was finally able to smile. "What are you two doing here?" Despite her torn clothes and dirty face, Bridget grinned, "What does it look like? We've come to rescue you and it looks like we've arrived in the nick of time too." A female police officer standing directly behind Bridget said, "Well...it looks as if all of you have some explaining to do."

An hour later, Sondra, Bridget and Elizabeth were standing outside. Sondra said, "Gee, you two really messed up the garden." A car sat in the middle of the school lawn with the entire front smashed in with smoke pouring out from under the engine and large chunks of wood laid all over the grass while a gaping hole in the school fence yawned behind them. Plants and bushes laid strewn across the grass. Sondra looked at Bridget and Elizabeth, "How did both of you know we were in here?" Bridget said, "Actually we didn't. We drove through the school fence over there and as you can see we smashed our car up. However, we managed to get through it. As soon as it stopped, we got out and ran out and we were too far from the school to get there, so Elizabeth headed in here and I followed her. Just dumb luck. But very good luck."

A female police officer came over to them and said, "Well, Miss Moon and Miss Wells - you two have racked up quite a lot of charges. Stealing a police car, resisting arrest, dangerous driving and speeding to name a few. But...from the unusual nature of the situation, I'm sure we can arrange something, so that you two aren't prosecuted." Elizabeth smiled, "Thank you." Suddenly winced and sat down. "What's wrong?" the officer asked. "Just a bit sore from this punishment I got before. She lifted her top to show the whip marks that she had received from Miss Paxton. The officer winced when she saw the bruises and crisscrossing marks. "Go in the ambulance and get that looked at." She pointed at Bridget. "You too. We need to make sure that neither of you are seriously injured."

Sondra stared across the garden. The teachers and students had been gathered there by the police just outside the school. She noticed that several of them actually looked rather lost and sad without Miss Paxton there. She looked back at the building and saw two ambulance officers helping Miss Paxton walk across the grass into a waiting ambulance. As Miss Paxton walked past her, she looked at Sondra, "Please...can't you tell me what's going on? I don't remember?" Seeing the glazed look in Miss Paxton's eyes, Sondra couldn't help, but feel sorry for her. Miss Paxton had obviously been very brilliant and smart and talented once. However, she had used her power for all the wrong things. She looked over again and saw Ginny handcuffed sitting in another ambulance. For a second, their eyes met. Sondra felt sorry for her. Perhaps Ginny might have turned out very differently if not for Miss Paxton's interference. She remembered Ginny telling her about Miss Paxton attempting to experiment on her. In a way, both of them were lost and had done a lot of damage to each other. Perhaps, someday they would find their way back to each other.

An officer came up to her. "Miss. We found your Head Girl in the office exactly where you said she would be. We also found two other teachers in cars outside the school. Everyone seems to be okay, so we'll take them to get checked out."

Meanwhile, Bridget sat in the ambulance next to Elizabeth. "Can't believe we did all of that," Elizabeth grinned. Bridget found herself smiling back. "Well, we certainly can count on each other in a crisis. So...what's next for you now?" Elizabeth said, "Actually, I was thinking of starting over properly. You know..going back to school and trying to make a proper go of it. And what about you?" Bridget said, "I don't know. I've been gone for two years, you know. It's going to be strange to try and make it out there. And..I've got to get used to this new face of mine. I'm going to find a home somewhere. Maybe start teaching again - for real this time." Elizabeth said, "If it helps, she did do a fabulous job on you." Bridget suddenly frowned. "What's wrong?"

Bridget said, "Nothing. I just have this shiver going through me. I feel like there's something that we've forgotten or something that we should have remembered. I just can't think of what it could be?" Elizabeth said, "That's just because we've been through so much. We'll be okay after we have time to get over all of it." "You're right. I suppose that I just need a rest." However, as Bridget looked back at the empty school, she felt cold dread creep down her back. She told herself to stop thinking about it and laid down on the stretcher.

The teachers were all held at a treatment facility until the effects of the hypnosis had worn off. Fortunately, Miss Paxton had given them large salaries in return for their services and they were able to use the money to settle down in new homes and reconnect with the world again.

Bridget and Elizabeth become the best of friends and Bridget found a new house near Elizabeth. Both of them visit each other regularly and sometimes they play tie up games with each other every now and then.

Sondra was returned to her home and to her family where she restarted her year at a new school. She did extremely well and is looking forward to going to college after finishing school.

Miss Paxton and Ginny are both receiving treatment at a mental hospital. Both of them are making progress and it is hoped that one day they will recover and be able to live together again as a family.

Laura recovered from her treatment and is now close friends with Sondra. They meet up regularly.

All the students recovered fully from their treatment and it wore off after staying in a care facility and were able to go back home to their families.

24 hours after the police left Miss Paxton's School:

The deserted and dark school stood against the dark night looking forbidding and imposing in the night. It was safe to say that there was not a soul left in the empty building.

All expect one....

A small figure peeked around the gaping hole in the school fence where police tape had been slung up. A hand with long nails reached out and ripped the tape down with force before a delicate foot stepped over it.

The slim and slender figure staggered up to the school building where a key that hung from a key ring was produced and used to open the front door. The figure slipped down the long dark halls. There was no sign of life.

Nurse Mitchell walked all around the school looking for someone...anyone. Finally, she stopped at the girl's bathroom and entered. What she saw made her face blanch. Her hair was snarled and messy. The nurse's uniform she wore was torn with dirt clotted all over it and there were rope marks all over her wrists and ankles. Small scratches covered her body. It had taken hours before she had managed to loosen her bonds and free herself from the tree that she had been tied to by Bridget and Elizabeth.

It had taken more time to walk back to the school because she had gotten lost several times and then when she had finally gotten there, she had seen police everywhere and hidden in the bushes. Her face twisted as she realised what was going on. Her school was gone. Her home was gone. Her family was gone. Nurse Mitchell pulled off her torn nurse's uniform and shoes and stepped into one of the showers, which she switched on. When she was clean, she stepped out again wrapped in a large towel and redressed herself in a spare nurse's uniform from her office. "I'm the only one left."

She walked up the darkened staircase to Miss Paxton's office and turned the knob. She opened it. She had assisted Miss Paxton with her treatments for years now and Miss Paxton had taught her everything about her machine and how to use it. More importantly, she had trusted Nurse Mitchell with the most intimate details and trained her carefully with a background in everything...Science...and even surgery. The nurse opened a drawer in Miss Paxton's desk and pushed on the bottom to reveal a false bottom. Carefully, she slid it aside and pulled out a full set of plans and a diary.

Yes, Miss Paxton had been very meticulous in planning every step of her scheme. The nurse remembered her first meeting with Miss Paxton and Ginny when she had first started to set up her school. Miss Paxton had been looking for someone to assist her with finding staff and also to assist her in enabling a perfect set-up. Miss Paxton had told her that she saw something special in her. The ability to get the job done. That was what she had said. The nurse smiled again. Unbeknownst to everyone, she was the one and the only staff member that had never received Miss Paxton's treatment. Miss Paxton and Ginny and Miss Mitchell had made an excellent team indeed. Ginny had had the brains, Miss Paxton had had the talent. But she had had the cold nature and the strength to get the job done. As Ginny had said to her once, "You're the perfect candidate to help us. Not only do you have the skills and the strength, you have the willpower to get it done. You don't relent, you're firm and you know how to stay in control."

The nurse smiled. With these and everything else that Miss Paxton and Ginny had taught her, she could start over again. Find herself a new family. A much nicer family who were more grateful for everything that she would have to offer them. A family who would stay with her. She would make them see that she had all the answers. Thoughtfully, the nurse picked up a red pen that was lying on the desk and wrote several large slanted words across a blank piece of stationery, "Miss Mitchell's School for Girls."

"Yes, I like that," she murmured. "Someday, somewhere.... Maybe it won't be today or tomorrow, but someday. Someday very soon...I'll be back."

While nobody was around to hear, Miss Mitchell's whispered voice rang eerily down the empty school halls and through the abandoned building.
washtofrank
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by washtofrank »

Wow. That was a lot.

Thanks very much! Your efforts are appreciated. :D
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I can't believe I missed this story! It held me captive and in suspense for the last 3 hours. Such a great read!!
derr15
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by derr15 »

Thank you for finding this. I miss all the stories from the old board by Headmistress and Jennybound.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Probably one of the best archives in the site, I'd like to read more from this author
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic