Pat : 01 - Group Pressure (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Pat : 01 - Group Pressure (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Pat's stories
01 - Group Pressure
Story index at the bottom

By Pat

Monday, July 31st 2006 - 09:26:43 PM

Tuesday, August 1st 2006 - 07:20:50 AM

Group Pressure, Part I

When I was 15 years old, in the good old 1990's, I had a friend called Nic, who shared my way to school. We had been best friends for years and were some kind of an odd couple- me rather small and a little chubby, with long hair and a brown skin- him, tall, slim, sportive, hair very short cut, grey eyes.

Now, which you might find shocking if you're from the US, that boy used to smoke cigarettes and, quite common, tried to persuade me to do likewise, which I wouldn't. Not because I was smart enough to stand group pressure or did give a sheet about how dangerous cigarettes are- no, simply because I had never smoked before and feared to choke or, even worse, cough. Now, on that day, Nic began like he usually did

"Come on, now, try it", and so on.

"Ok", I said, "I'm gonna smoke when I may tie you up in response."

My heart pounded.

"Yes, allright.", he said and gave me his cigarette.

It was disgusting. But sweets was to come...

We met at my place some days later and Nic was not nervous at all- in contrast to me. He stripped his shirt and let me take off his socks after I asked him, but refused to take off his kneelong jeans. I was clad in a black T-shirt and shorts.

"So, how are you gonna tie me?"

"I'll start off by tying you to a chair.", I said.

"Allright.", and he took place.

I tied his feet to the legs of the chair and his hands behind the back-rest, fixing them to the wood. Now, that I had him kinda helpless, of course, I didn't know how to go on... he grinned at me.

"What you're waiting for? The holy spirit?"

I slapped his face. He grinned even more.

Then I started tickling him, his upper body, which was hold firmly to the back-rest, his chin and his neck. He moved around as much as he could, but I had done a pretty good job, with three white chords, by the way. When he saw that it was no use to bite his teeth, he began to giggle. I tickled his tummy and he began to breath heavily, slapping his knees to each other. I got down on my knees and began to work my fingertips on the upper side of his slender toes, upon which he was even more ticklish...

After about twenty minutes he was completely exhausted and surrendered. I loosened his ties. He took a seat on my bed and rubbed his ankles and wrists. He took a drink from a bottle of soda we had bought earlier.

"Ok, you're relaxed enough... now, turn around!", I said.

"Why?"

"I'm going to hogtie you."

"What's that?"

"Tying you like a little piggy."

"I think I ain't gonna like that."

"Why not?"

"I think I prefer being on the top end of the ropes."

"Ok, now, turn around."

He stood up grinning. I finally realised I might have made a mistake when I untied him. He was nearly 20 Centimetres taller than me. After no time I was the one lying facedown on my bed, Nic sitting on my back, holding my hands. I felt the ropes fastening around my wrists. Nic giggled.

"Yes, I definitely prefer to be the top part."

Pat
Austria

----------------------------------------------

Friday, August 4th 2006 - 02:11:28 AM

Group Pressure, Part II
After a while, Nic had me hogtied, although not very tight.

The game had started of with him as my tickle-victim, but if it turned out the other way around now, it was alright with me. I trusted Nic.
I struggled against my bonds and saw, that the ropes around my wrists and ankles were quite effective.

"Hey, you gotta gag me, too!"

I don't know why I said that.

"Gag you?"

"Sure. Take a scarf from my cupboard."

So he took a scarf with red/green patterns, made a knot in the middle, which he placed behind my teeth, and tied it behind my head. It felt incredibly, well, big in my mouth, and was a little rough, but that was ok. It forced me to concentrate on myself- I closed my eyes and focused on breathing through my nose, until my heartbeat slowed down.

Now I expected Nic to tickle and tease me, but he didn't.

"Damn it", he said, "Now it's time for Buffy, the Vampire Slaying chick." Indeed it was Saturday, half past three.

"Alright, Pat, you won't mind if I use your TV. You can come on and watch with me, if you ... can."

The he was gone.

He was joking, I thought. I hoped. I didn't really want to stay hogtied like this on my bed for an hour, without any fun or attention. I heard the Buffy-theme.

After at least 2 hours, or 5 minutes in real time, I started to sweat and felt an itching at the most inconvenient parts of my poor body. Especially my nose, which I rubbed against the mattress. That made it worse.

I decided that this was not fun. Nic had not tied my knees and, as I said, the hogtied itself was not tight, so I might have a chance to conquer the floor and crawl over to the living room, to spend some time with Nic and/or Buffy.

I made it, jaa haa, I made it. I was nearly out of my room- me, elegant, sportive... I had just to put my knees over the edge of my mattress and the rest of my body followed. Thank G I had a very low bed. The I turned to face the door and began to crawl. I lifted the right knee (damn, the carpet pulled in a different direction) and pulled and pushed with my right knee and I somehow made it. I reached the entree and already saw Nic, lying on my couch or on his stomach (depends on what you prefer- to think of people or furniture). He saw me to. He stood up and walked over to me.

"Oh, seams that I've forgotten something. Let me give you a lift!"

With that words he took my feet and pulled me back into my room, placed me on the carpet.

"Please don't do that to me. Or do anything with me. But, please don't leave me alone. It's so boring.", I thought.

"Hmmm hmm hama ma me. Mo Mu mamama ma me. Hmaa, hmm mo hm me hmama. Hma hm hmhm.", I said. Nic started to untie me. No, of course he didn't. He just loosened the connection between my ankles and wrists to re-tie them, this time I could reach my heels with my fingers. Then he blindfolded me with another scarf.

Padding my head, Nic said: "Just stay good and calm, I watch Buffy, then maybe I'll untie you..."

And out he was.

(To be continued)

Pat
Austria