Headmistress : The Witches (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Headmistress : The Witches (F/M)

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:52 am

I recently saw the film, "The Witches" with Anjelica Huston in it and it gave me an idea for a short story.
This is my first attempt at a F/M story.

Luke Eveshim walked down the hall of the hotel. His heart was pounding with nerves. He could not believe what he had just found out.

Luke was a sixteen-year-old boy, who was nearing his seventeenth birthday. He was a good-looking lad with fair skin, a slim build and a messy mop of blondish hair that was quite long and was wearing a yellow hoodie with a pair of baggy jeans that had several holes in the knees and a pair of white sneakers and gym socks that had seen better days.

Luke was staying at a hotel because he had been forced to come on holiday with his grandmother as he hadn't been able to find anything else to do in the school holidays. Being a typical sixteen-year-old boy, Luke had quickly become very bored with his surroundings because there was nobody around who was his own age. While the hotel was very pretty, there was really nothing to do apart from go for walks on the beach that sat directly below the hotel at the bottom of a short hill, which Luke had quickly become very bored with.

Or at least, he had been bored until now...

Luke's grandmother had always told him stories as he was growing up. She had always told him the same sort of stories - they were stories about witches that existed in real life. According to her, witches hated children, but they especially hated teenagers. She had also told him that witches looked just like real women, but there were slight differences, such as them having square feet and wearing wigs and gloves to hide their bald heads and clawed hands. She also claimed that there was a Grand High Witch who was the leader of all the witches and was the most evil, powerful and beautiful of them all. His grandmother also claimed that the Grand High Witch and all the other witches met at a secret location to hold a meeting every year where they discussed their plots to capture people.

Luke had always dismissed all of the stories as rubbish because he didn't believe in witches. However, that day, he had been mucking about in the hall of the hotel because he was bored and sneaked into an open, empty ballroom on one of the upper floors of the hotel to look for some mischief. At this time, the floor had been deserted and Luke had a marker in the pocket of his jeans. An impulse had led to him hiding behind a screen in the corner of the room. Luke was a skilled artist, so he had decided to deface the corner of the wall that was located next to him with some graffiti to ease his boredom. He had already defaced several other areas in the hotel, so he reasoned that one more wouldn't hurt.

Just as he had been about to start, the double doors of the ballroom had swung open and a large group of women had walked in. Luke, not wanting to be caught, had hastily ducked back behind the screen to hide. He had seen some of the women before at various spots in the hotel. Apparently, they were part of some committee holding a meeting in the hotel, which was why they were there.

Before Luke could leave, a woman who had come in behind all the others had locked the doors of the ballroom behind her, so he had been trapped behind the screen. Since he couldn't leave without causing a disruption, he had decided to wait until they left before leaving himself.

He had noted his surroundings as he had sat behind the screen. The ballroom was a large squarish room with plain white plaster walls and a red carpet that covered the entire floor. The screen that he had chosen to hide behind was a standard folding screen made up of several wooden panels that sat directly next to a large stage that had steps leading up both sides. It was quite long, so there was plenty of room for Luke to hide. The wooden double doors of the ballroom sat in the middle of the opposite end of the ballroom. There were an assortment of chairs and round tables covered with white tablecloths scattered around the room and windows on the left side of the room, which looked out onto the beach were covered by red velvet curtains. The room was large and clean, but really rather plain as there were no decorations apart from the stage, the screen, the tables and chairs.

All the women who had come in had then seated themselves in various groups at the tables to face the stage.

That was when a beautiful woman had separated herself from all the others and walked up the steps to take centre stage. She had shoulder-length black hair with a fringe, commanding eyes and lips that had been coated with red lipstick. A black dress covered her slender frame and she wore a pair of black leather gloves, black high heels and stockings. Luke had also seen this woman around the hotel a few times and been quite taken with her beauty.

Or at least he had been taken with it. Because, to his horror, all the women seated at the tables had pulled off their shoes, their gloves and wigs to reveal a roomful of monstrous women that did not quite look human. The only one who had remained as she was was the woman on the stage. Because of this, Luke assumed that her appearance was real and not a façade. He had been trapped behind the screen for the entire meeting and overheard their evil plans.

The Grand High Witch (for that was who she was) had revealed that she enjoyed tying up and gagging her victims while she thought of horrible things to do to them. Luke had been chilled by how casual she was about the whole thing. It had not been what she had said, it was the way that she had said it. It was obvious that she had a fondness for tying people up and gagging them from the way that she had talked about it. That meeting had taught Luke that his grandmother was right and that witches were evil. He had never believed that witches existed, but now he knew with absolute certainty that they did.

After the meeting had ended, Luke had waited until everyone left and then run out of the room. His intention had been to take the lift down, find his grandmother and tell her the whole story. Unfortunately for Luke, almost all of the other guests had gone out on a tour of the area and unknown to him, his grandmother had agreed to join them at the last minute. For that reason, the hotel was now almost deserted, which left Luke stumped as what to do, so after he had looked for his grandmother with no success, he had returned to the ballroom as he had accidentally left his marker pen behind and decided to retrieve it.

He would not normally have decided to do this, but his marker pen was an expensive one that Luke had bought especially for art and the cap had a small silver sticker with his name on it. It would not fare well for him if someone else found it and discovered who had been doing all of the graffiti.

It was now almost dinner time and he was now wandering the empty hall with no sense of purpose. When he had retrieved his pen, he had slipped it into his jeans pocket. After he left the ballroom for the second time, Luke had run into trouble. He had never been good with directions and after a few minutes, he realised that he had somehow managed to get himself lost in the endless hallways of the hotel. The hotel was a large building and, unfortunately, all the halls looked the same and were extremely long. He had no idea how long his grandmother would be gone for, so the only thing that he could do now was to try and find the lift again and take it back down to the hotel lobby to wait for her.

Suddenly a warm voice spoke, "Young man, you look as if you are lost. May I help you?" Luke spun around feeling relieved, but this quickly stopped as he found himself face-to-face with the Grand High Witch. He felt himself tremble as she came up to him, so close, that they were almost touching. "I...erm...I was looking for my grandmother."

"I see. So, why are you looking for her?" During this brief exchange, Luke had been looking everywhere, but at her, so he was completely unprepared when The Grand High Witch suddenly grabbed his chin, which forced him to make eye contact with her. "Don't you know that it's rude not to look at people when they're speaking to you, young man?"

Luke was completely unprepared for this and couldn't stop himself from looking directly into her eyes. He found himself strangely compelled by them. They were large and dark and oddly hypnotic. Furthermore, they were no ordinary colour - they were violet and Luke had never seen a woman with eyes that colour before.

A warning from his grandmother suddenly sprang to mind. "You should never look a witch in the eyes because they can hypnotize you and read your thoughts...." Suddenly The grand High Witch's expression changed. "You know who I am!" "Erm...yes...erm, you're in that committee. I've seen you around the hotel."

"I wasn't born yesterday, young man. I suspected that something was wrong at my meeting and now I know why. You were there all along, listening to our meeting. I also know that it was you who wrote all that disgusting graffiti around the hotel. And now you've come here...where we can be all alone."

Knowing that the game was up, Luke turned around and tried to run, but a powerful hand grabbed his right arm and twisted it behind his back, while a gloved hand was swiftly placed over his mouth. Luke tried struggling, but the woman's strength shocked him and he couldn't break free of her grip no matter how hard he tried.

The Grand High Witch said, "I'd normally take you to my room, but someone might see us. Fortunately, only my committee has access to the ballroom as we reserved it for our whole stay, so we'll go there."

Luke was forcibly marched back down several halls to the ballroom where the Grand High Witch opened the double doors and dragged him back inside. After closing the doors behind her, she took a mobile phone out of her dress and dialled a number.

"Miss Irvine? Ah, you are in our room. Good. I have captured a snooping young man and I need you to bring the rope from our hotel room down here, so that I can deal with him."

She hung up and Luke tried struggling again, but this resulted in a hard yank on his hair. A few minutes later, a pretty blonde-haired woman in a white suit who Luke had seen earlier at the meeting entered the ballroom carrying a black bag. Without a word, she passed it to the Grand High Witch and left the room.

While the ballroom was empty now, it was still occupied by several tables and the chairs, which had rounded backs and red velvet cushions. The Grand High Witch dragged Luke to one of the chairs that was positioned close to the stage and sat him down in it. Before Luke could comprehend what was happening, she had opened the bag to reveal numerous loops of rope, pulled his hands behind his back into a crossed position and looped a piece of rope around them. She wound the rope in horizontal and vertical loops before cinching it and knotting it off out of his reach.

"You can't fucking do this," Luke protested. A sharp slap across his face stunned him. The Grand High Witch ignored his struggling and pulled his arms over the back of the seat and tied his elbows together with a series of horizontal loops and secured the loops with cinches, so that they touched before returning to his front and tying his ankles, knees and thighs together. The rope around his ankles was tied off leaving two long ends and the Grand High Witch tied one end to the left front chair leg and the other to the right chair leg, so that Luke couldn't kick out. After this, a rope was looped around his waist and around the back of the chairs to bind his wrists to the chair back. Luke continued to shout and swear until she stood up to face him.

"It always gives me great pleasure to gag rude young men like you." The Grand High Witch knelt down and untied both of Luke's sneakers to remove his white holey gym socks.

When she held them up, Luke tried to turn away, but she grabbed his head and pinched his nose shut, which forced him to open his mouth. As soon as he did, both socks were stuffed in at once. The sweaty socks tasted disgusting and Luke tried to spit them out. His grandmother had always lectured him about changing his socks every day, but Luke never listened and always wore his socks for several days at a time. If he had known he was going to be gagged with his socks like this, then he might have listened to his grandmother after all.

The Grand High Witch covered Luke's mouth with one hand to prevent him from spitting the socks out and reached down with the other to take off her high heels and pull off the black stockings that she wore under her dress. These stockings were pulled flat to create a thick strip, which was then pulled in between Luke's lips and the two ends of the stockings were then tied behind his head to hold the socks in.

When she was done, the Grand High Witch was breathing hard. "You are quite a spirited boy. I think that I am going to enjoy myself with you. Now, I have the key to this room, so I am going to lock this door and go to dinner. When everyone is finished, then I shall return."

Luke struggled and kicked, but he had been tied up extremely well and couldn't get loose.

With a soft laugh, the Grand High Witch picked up the black bag, left the room and Luke heard the door being locked behind her.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:21 am

Luke struggled for quite a while, but soon wore himself out. The Grand High Witch had proven herself to be very proficient at tying and he couldn't get loose.

While Luke played basketball quite frequently with his friends and did sports at school, the only reason that he did well at them was because he was tall and slim. He actually had very little athletic ability and couldn't wriggle out of the tight elbow or wrist ropes. When the Grand High Witch had tied his feet to the chair legs, she had discovered that the chair legs were the sort that curved slightly and tapered off into a round tip. For that reason, she had tied the ropes around the top of the curves on the chair legs to secure them, which meant that Luke's feet were about an inch off the floor. This stopped him from being able to move the chair with his feet.

When he tried wriggling his body to nudge the chair forward, he found out that the chair was made of heavy wood, which he couldn't move. After trying and failing several times to move the chair, he finally gave up because his body was starting to ache and the fact that the Grand High Witch had tied him up in an uncomfortable position wasn't helping.

The problem was that he had no idea where his grandmother was and if she came back late, she might not start worrying about him until much later on or even the next morning. Luke also knew that nobody was coming to rescue him. When he had been lost in the halls, he had actually opened several doors to try and find his way, only to discover a series of ballrooms that were identical to the one that he was in. Each ballroom had been empty and it was evident that the ballrooms were the only thing on this particular floor, so it was unlikely that any other guests would come up. Housekeeping also did their cleaning in the mornings, so nobody would be coming up to the ballroom tonight. Luke, himself, had chosen this floor to do his mischief, because it was deserted, which was what had led to his downfall. Even if someone did come up the next day, there was no guarantee that they would find him. The only thing he could do now was to wait for the Grand High Witch to return.

What worried him was that he had absolutely no idea what the Grand High Witch did to her victims after tying them up and gagging them. While she had covered that topic in detail at the meeting, she had never mentioned what happened afterwards. Luke's grandmother had also told him more than a few times that witches enjoyed tying up and gagging people, but when he had asked what they did to them afterwards, his grandmother had said that it was too dreadful to mention.

After almost three hours of being tied up and gagged, Luke's body was starting to cramp up, so he was almost relieved to hear the ballroom door opening and the Grand High Witch entered the room.

"Hello, young man. I see that you're a bit tied up at the moment." Luke groaned, but this time, it was at her bad joke.

When she approached him, Luke shivered in fear as he saw she was carrying a large black bag that was larger than the one she had bought into the room before. It was a duffel bag with a zip that was partially open and Luke could see that it was stuffed with numerous loops of rope.

The Grand High Witch set the bag down on the floor, opened the zip all the way and took out a bottle of ice water. To Luke's surprise, she stood up and said, "I'm going to give you some water as you have a long night ahead of you. But, you play up with me, young man, and you really will be in trouble. Do you understand?" Luke was in no position to argue, so he nodded and to his relief, the Grand High Witch untied the stockings from around his head and pulled the socks out of his mouth with her gloved hand.

She unscrewed the bottle and poured some water into Luke's mouth. Luke took several large sips before she pulled the bottle away. "That's enough for now. Now, young man, I haven't yet decided quite what to do with you yet, so I am going to tie you up again. But not here. It's too risky. I have found somewhere far nicer in this hotel to take you to."

She leaned over and with annoying ease untied all the ropes that held Luke apart from the ones binding his wrists. At this point, she said, "Young man, I am going to untie your hands now, but I will retie them in a moment. Give me any trouble and you will really be sorry. Understand?" Luke nodded and she untied his wrists, but Luke noticed that she kept a careful hold of one of his wrists after he was untied. Obviously, she didn't trust him.

Still keeping hold of him, the Grand High Witch reached into the bag and took out a loop of soft, white rope. She then took Luke's wrists and said, "Place your wrists behind your back, so that they are parallel. I want you to fold them, so that your right hand is touching your left elbow and vice versa.

Luke folded his arms behind his back and the Grand High Witch folded the rope in half and slipped the middle of it around his wrists and then slipped the two ends of the rope in between the looped end to make a slip knot. Luke was shocked when she suddenly jerked it upwards, so that his wrists were pulled up into the middle of his back.

"Argh!" "Be quiet!"

The Grand High Witch then wound the rope in the same sort of horizontal and vertical loops and cinches that she had used before, so Luke's wrists were now tied up into the middle of his back in a crossed position. He was now even more uncomfortable than he had been before and almost wished that she had left him in the chair. The Grand High Witch then took the two ends of the rope and wound them separately around Luke's upper arms and shoulders in several loops that spiralled upwards. The ends of this rope were then bought up at Luke's shoulders at the front and then went around his shoulders and to his neck at the back. The Grand High Witch then tied the two ends of the rope together at the back of Luke's neck and the two trailing ends went from there and were tied off again at his wrists. She then took the remaining ends of the rope which were a few feet long and created a series of horizontal lines with the rope that went from his wrists and through the loops that went around his upper arm and tied each line of rope off as she did so.

Luke now had both his wrists completely parallel to each other and with them tied to the loops around his upper arms and the back of his neck completely prevented him from moving them at all.

The Grand High Witch said, "Now, young man. If I want to lead you, then all I need to do is pull this. She yanked hard at the rope at Luke's back and Luke almost fell forward. "Now, you'll be a good boy, won't you?"

Not knowing what else to do, Luke nodded again.

To his horror, the Grand High Witch reached into the bag and pulled out a black leather panel gag and a bandana. "I don't want you to know where we are going, so I am going to gag and blindfold you.

Luke's shouted protest was silenced by the Grand High Witch stuffing the panel gag into his mouth and buckling it behind his head. The bandana was then folded into a strip and there was nothing that Luke could do to stop the Grand High Witch tying it over his eyes.

He felt her taking his arm and leading him out of the ballroom...
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Headmistress » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:07 am

During their walk in the halls, Luke discovered that while he was bad at following directions, the Grand High Witch was worse at giving them. Every now and then, she would say, "Left!", "Straight!" or "Right!" Unfortunately, she never said how far she wanted him to go or how many steps to take, so Luke bumped into walls and into her numerous times. The Grand High Witch soon got impatient with him because of this and grabbed his wrist rope and guided him through the rest of the route. Luke tried to remember the directions of where they were going, but there were so many turns that he quickly gave up. The only thing he knew for sure was that they were still on the same floor because they hadn't used the lift or any stairs.

Finally, they came to a stop and Luke felt quite confused because wherever they were seemed to have a rougher floor then the carpet that covered the hotel floors and he could feel floorboards under his feet. The Grand High Witch started fumbling with the bandana around his eyes and finally untied it. Luke looked around in bewilderment. They were standing in what seemed to be a kitchen-style sort of room with tiles on the walls, polished floorboards on the floor and a fridge sat in the corner. However, the walls and surfaces were covered in plastic and the fridge looked quite old. The Grand High Witch said, "This part is under renovation. They're building another ballroom here, so they're going to take all of this out soon. Luke noticed that she was carrying his sneakers and socks in one hand, so she must have brought them with her.

The Grand High Witch looked at Luke. "Now, young man, I want you to lie down on the floor facedown. Do what I say and I'll remove your gag." Like was relieved to hear this as the panel gag was so tight that it made his mouth ache. He laid down on the floor and the Grand High Witch unbuckled his gag. Then she said, "As part of your punishment for listening to my meeting, you are going to receive a spanking." "What?" "A spanking, young man. Surely, you are familiar with those?" Luke felt his face go red. "I'm too old for spanking." "Would you prefer a riding crop? I've got one in the bag." Neither choice sounded good to Luke, but it was obvious that he wasn't getting a choice, so he said, "I'll take the spanking."

In response, the Grand High Witch pushed his face down into the floor, so that he was directly facing the floorboards and knelt down on the floor. She dragged Luke over to her and with some effort managed to position his body with him facing down with his torso leaning on her kneeling legs. This caused his bottom to rise slightly and the Grand High Witch delivered a hard smack to his right buttock. Her strength resulted in a hard, stinging sensation in his buttock and Luke tried to pull away, only to have her pull his hair. "Stop struggling!" Luke tried his best to lie still, but found it hard not to cry out as she delivered several strong smacks to his left and right buttocks. A few times, she missed by accident and hit the top of his thighs instead, which stung even worse. Luke was incredibly humiliated as he couldn't believe that his mischief had led to this.

When the Grand High Witch was finally satisfied, Luke's whole bottom was stinging and felt hot. He could tell that he was going to be bruised the next day. The Grand High Witch rolled Luke off her thighs and back onto the floor, so that Luke was now looking up at her.

Suddenly her face changed and her eyes widened. Unfortunately, Luke knew what she was looking at. Being almost seventeen years old, Luke shared one weakness with many other boys his age. Beautiful women turned him on and while the Grand High Witch was a horrible person, she was a beautiful woman. Her black dress was also low-cut and when she had knelt down on the floor, the neckline had dipped another couple of inches. Because of this, Luke had just gotten a very good look at her breasts in their black lace bra. His arousal was reflected in the front of his jeans and that was what had caught the Grand High Witch's attention.

"You really are a spirited young man. Well, what I have in mind for you will soon change your mind." She raised one hand and pointed across the room. Luke felt his spirits sinking as he saw what she was pointing at. There was a large rectangular metal box set into the wall of the room that was several feet long and about three or four feet tall. It was a dumbwaiter and it was clearly more than big enough for Luke.

"Please don't put me in there," Luke begged. He had a good reason for begging. He was claustrophobic and couldn't stand closed areas. The Grand High Witch ignored him and attempted to pull him to his feet. Luke had had enough at this point and started struggling and kicking. After trying unsuccessfully to make him stand, the Grand High Witch said, "Well, I'll have to do something about this.

As well as Luke's shoes and socks, she had also bought her black bag with her. The bag was lying on the floor next to Luke and the Grand High Witch reached into it and took out a length of rope. She tied one end to Luke's feet and then pulled it back to bring Luke's feet upwards and then threaded the rope through the piece of rope that was tied to the back of his neck and then bought it back to his feet, drawing it up as she did so. To Luke's horror, she drew it tighter and tighter, so his legs arched upwards and were almost touching his bottom and then tied it off. She had tied the rope so tightly that Luke's body was now arch-shaped and a few inches of his upper chest and the lower half of his legs were raised off the floor. The Grand High Witch then gathered Luke's hair into a ponytail and tied the ends of the rope to it, so that the rope pulled at his hair.

"You'll be able to put up with that for a couple of minutes and then your body will cramp up," the Grand High Witch laughed. "I'll leave you like this for a few hours before I come back. By the way, I told some of the other witches tonight about my little prisoner and some of them wanted to come down and play with you themselves."

Luke's blood went cold at hearing this. The only thing that could be worse than tied up by the Grand High Witch was having more witches come in and do the same thing." The Grand High Witch went on. "However, I told them no as I wanted you all to myself. But, I did let them make some suggestions." She reached into her bag and took out two pairs of underpants and a roll of pink bondage tape. "They suggested that I gag you with some of their worn panties and I thought that this was an extremely good idea."

Luke tried to shout out, but she quickly stuffed both pairs of panties into his mouth and Luke found that not only did they smell, they tasted disgusting. When he tried to spit them out, the Grand High Witch pushed the wad further in and quickly wound the bondage tape around his mouth in several layers to hold the panties in.

When she was done, Luke laid on the floor completely humiliated. The Grand High Witch had no trouble carrying him to the dumbwaiter. After opening it, she placed him inside and said:

"Before I go, I'll need to take care of that arousal that you seem to be having trouble dealing with." She held up the bottle of ice water that she had given Luke before and emptied the rest of it onto the front of his jeans. Luke screamed into his gag as the icy coldness splashed all over his jeans.

The Grand High Witch then closed the door of the dumbwaiter, but left it open a few inches.

"Sweet dreams, young man."

She laughed and left. Luke struggled for a while, but found that the hogtie stopped him from struggling and only made him cramp up more. After trying to find a comfortable position, Luke eventually laid on his side because it was a little more tolerable.

He hoped and hoped that his grandmother would be looking for him soon.

Luke did not know it, but the tour that his grandmother had gone on was actually an overnight camping trip and at that moment, she was happily asleep in her tent as their group would not be returning until the morning. She had texted Luke on his mobile to tell him this, but he had left it behind in their hotel room...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic