Urufu : Why everyone should know how to do braids (MFF/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Urufu : Why everyone should know how to do braids (MFF/F)

Post by JohnnyRockets »

[originally posted to Canuck's page]

Hi everyone. I’m a long time reader of this board (guessing about since 2001/2002) but until recently I have only had small insignificant stories to tell.

The story takes place in college a couple of months ago, but it was all very innocent, and nothing sexual at all, so hopefully it’s still okay for me to post?

I’m a male student, and every once in a while my classmates and I have a party in someone’s apartment where we have a few beers or some wine and just relax and talk about things. My class consists mostly of girls, but the ratio is about 80/20 so there are still some guys.

This time a pretty shy girl named Catherine hosted the party and because a lot of people had other things to take care of it ended up being just around seven or eight people attending the festivities. I came a bit late (not fashionably late, just late) and for some reason there was a huge pile of scarves laying about on the floor. I glanced over at the pile, and one of the girls, Mary, for some reason noticed that I noticed them.

Mary’s a cute girl of small height but with quite strong opinions and a nice sense of humour and she told me that they had talked about braids, and one of the guys had mentioned that he found the concept of braiding impossible to understand. I laughed and looked at him, and he showed me three scarves clumsily woven together in a braid.

I soon got a challenge to try the braiding process myself, and I’m proud to say I aced it!
“I’m impressed!” Mary exclaimed. At least she faked it very well, no one really gets impressed about braiding, even if it’s a guy doing it. “Where did you learn to do that?”
I told her and the others that I had been in boy scouts in the past and we practised all kinds of things where rope was concerned.
“Braids, knots, you know, it’s all good.” That’s when Mary dropped the bomb.
“I never went to any scouts. The only experience I have with ropes is when I tried to tie my little sister up because she kept pesting me.”

Everyone laughed loudly at this remark and a girl named Nadine asked her if she had been successful. Nadine is everyone’s friend and really optimistic. She also liked to try new things and signs up for all kinds of odd extra activities (mostly involving new kinds of exercise like Pilates, or things inspired by the far east).
“She always managed to escape,” Mary sighed, “I guess I’m just bad with knots or something.”
“Actually it’s not very hard at all to tie someone up.” I said. “At least if they don’t struggle too much in the process. I could show you with the scarves if you’re curious?”
“Nah, I don’t want to be tied up, you should do it to Nadine instead!” Mary said sounding really happy and reaching after Nadine’s wrists. Nadine, and just about everyone else besides Mary, looked really surprised and confused of this new course of action, but apparently she quickly decided to play along.
“I warn you though!” Nadine added with a challenging tone, “I’ve been doing yoga for a couple of weeks now, so I’m really good at twisting and turning my limbs!”

I smiled and told her to turn around and put her arms parallel to each other. I then took one of the scarves and wrapped it snugly around her wrists, then cinching it and knotting it off really carefully. Mary helped me to sit Nadine down and I then did the same thing to her ankles.
Nadine first tried to break the bonds through sheer force, and she almost succeeded. A faint ripping sound came from the fabric when the otherwise so quiet Catherine told Nadine with a sharpness to her voice which none of us had heard before that if she ripped any of her scarves apart, she would make her pay more than money for it.
“Oh, I’m really sorry Catherine!” Nadine pleaded. And Mary told Catherine that she could think of a suitable punishment for this transgression. Catherine quieted down once again, but she smiled faintly.

I told Nadine that she could probably escape by bringing her hands below her feet and around them so that she could untie herself with her teeth, but I also told her that I knew a trick to prevent that.
Using another scarf I wrapped it above her elbows and cinched it just like before. This made Nadine’s breasts press harder against the fabric of her dress and she blushed a little, even though everyone pretended not to notice. I also added an extra scarf to her wrists and one around her ankles, since they had proven to be so fragile.
“The keys to prevent escape” I told Mary “is to always cinch the ropes to remove any slack and to restrict the movement of as many joints as possible.”
“So…” Mary said and picked up a scarf “I should do it like this?”
She then tied the scarf around Nadine’s thighs, just above her knees, and cinched it with neat precision.
“That’s nice!” I complimented her. I think this would be sufficient to hold anyone for as long as you need.”

Nadine tried her bonds once again, this time more carefully. She soon looked a bit resigned, and just when I thought she would ask to be released Mary asked me if this really was to be considered escape proof.
“I know that she’s not allowed to tear up the scarves," Mary argued, “but if it was any other material she could just get up and hop out to the kitchen and get some scissors or a knife.”
This earned her an upset look from Catherine, but I tried to calm them both down and told them that there was a way to keep someone from getting up and hop away from you.

I took the two sturdiest looking scarves I could find and tied them together tightly. I then fastened one end at Nadine’s ankles and the other around her wrists in a hogtie, knotting it off as soon as I made sure her legs had bent as far as they could. This actually put quite a lot of stress on the scarf Mary had tied around Nadine’s thighs so I redid it, fearing it might rip apart.

“How did I get in to this mess” Nadine laughed and shot Mary a fake-angry glare. She did a couple of fruitless attempts to get free or even to move towards the kitchen but there was no way she could get free from something like this.
“Okay, you got me beat. Unless someone shows me some mercy, I’ll be here until these scarves rot”
She tried to plead mercy from some random people at the party, but when she turned her head to Catherine, Catherine turned to Mary.
“I’ve thought about the punishment” she said and balled up an old looking scarf in her hands, “I want to gag her.”

Nadine, and everyone else, made huge eyes but Mary soon regained her composure and said “Sure” like she was the judge in some supreme court.
“Its only fair you know” she said to Nadine. “Its her scarves after all. Either that, or you stay like that until the party is over”
As Nadine realized she didn’t have any leverage (pun intended) in this situation her jaw literally dropped. Mary noticed this and told Nadine to keep the jaw like that, which earned her a few laughs.

Catherine did not seem to back down from her statement and pushed the balled up scarf into Nadine’s mouth, filling it to the brim. She then looked a bit confused about how to continue so I offered my advice.

Together we put a big knot in a scarf and jammed the knot into Nadine’s muffled protesting mouth filling it up even more. Then an unfolded scarf went over the lower half (below the nose and down) of Nadine’s face, covering the knot and we rolled two more scarves into cylinder-like shapes and fastened them around Nadine’s head above and under the knot, making sure nothing could be pushed out.

By now Nadine’s face looked more or less like a wrapped present, and on her neck was a chaotic mixture of knots running under and over each other. The guy who had been training on braids before actually commented that it looked like his earlier attempt. Nadine could of course still be heard, but it was impossible to make out anything more articulate than grunts, feeble attempts at screaming and the occasional muffled laugh most likely inspired because of the kind of surreal situation she was in.

Of course Mary didn’t miss the chance to squeeze in the obvious cheap jokes, like “Don’t go anywhere” and “Just tell us if you want to be freed”, and even some crueller things like pinching Nadine’s nose for a couple of seconds at a time or telling her that Catherine might keep her like that and put her under the Christmas tree come next Christmas.

When Nadine eventually was released she was still the same optimistic Nadine though, and hinted to Mary and Catherine in particular that they better look over their shoulder more often from now on. Apparently she interpreted my own actions as if they had been ordered by Mary, so I got off the hook quite easily.

Anyways, that’s my only large story, thanks you for reading it. I have a few really short experiences as well, but this one truly trumps them all!

Also, English isn’t my native language, so please excuse me for any mistakes.

Urufu
Sweden