Todd : 01 - Thirteenth Birthday Present (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Todd : 01 - Thirteenth Birthday Present (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Todd's stories
01 - Thirteenth Birthday Present
Story index at the bottom

By Todd

Tuesday March 7th 2000 12:43:05

Thirteenth Birthday Present

I am now going to tell about my first tied-up incident that happened to me when I was thirteen. This is the first time I have ever told this story so I hope everyone likes it. I had a thirteenth birthday party. Everyone who came brought presents for me except these two girls, Nicole and Debbie. Both were also thirteen and were very attractive. Nicole had short brown hair and Debbie had long blond hair. At school I asked them why they did not give me a present. They told me my present would be coming that night at Nicole's house. So I went over to Nicole's house at about 8pm. Her parents were out and would not be home till late.

Nicole and Debbie let me come inside. Debbie had on a white tank-top and really short blue shorts. Nicole was wearing a kind of miniskirt dress. It was pink, had long sleeves, and came down to right above her knees where elastic kept it wrapped around her bottom thighs. Neither one had shoes or socks on. So I came in and asked them what my present was. Nicole said that she and Debbie were going to tie me up. Now up to this point in my life I had never been tied- up or thought about it. So I looked at them like they were crazy. I asked them why they would want to do that? Nicole told me to be quiet and just follow directions. Nicole then proceeded to take off my shirt while Debbie took off my shoes and socks. Nicole then came up and put a really big, oversized, white t-shirt on me. It was huge. The t-shirt went down to my knees and the sleeves went down to my elbows. They told me to take off my pants, which I did. I asked Nicole why she wanted me to wear the huge t-shirt and she said I would find out.

So all I was wearing was the huge white t-shirt and my underwear. Nicole told me to wait while she went back to her bedroom. She came out with what seemed like yards of rope. She and Debbie smiled at each other and said that this is where the fun begins. Nicole then proceeded to tie my wrists behind my back. She wrapped rope around my wrists about seven or eight times and made it really tight. She then crossed the rope between my wrists and pulled it tight. Debbie then said, "I want to make sure he cannot get away. So she wrapped some rope around my wrists. Debbie then tied my elbows together. Both girls then proceeded tp wrap rope around my torso, effectively tying my arms to my body. I was squirming telling them the ropes were too tight and to untie me, but they could tell I was enjoying it. Debbie even wrapped rope around my arms and pulled them back, tightening it even more. Nicole then said, " Alright, now to tie his legs up. Nicole wrapped rope around my ankles about seven times and then crossed the rope between my ankles to make them really secure. Debbie tied my knees together. She then wrapped rope around my thighs while Nicole tied up my lower legs. They then both gently lowered me to the floor.

So there I was all tied-up by Nicole and Debbie. I was completely helpless, but it really felt good. I was squirming and struggling against my bonds but it did no good (these girls were good at rope tying). Then Nicole said, "So, you think we are through. They both then turned me on my stomach and hogtied me. Nicole ran a piece of rope through the ropes around my ankles and then pulled the rope up and tied the other end through the wrist ropes. My ankles were pulled back to a greater than 45 degree angle. Debbie said that now I was really tied-up. I told the girls if they did not untie me, I would start screaming. Both Nicole and Debbie looked at each other and smiled. Nicole then reached under her pink miniskirt dress and took off a pair of white cotton panties. She then stuffed the panties in my mouth. Debbie then wrapped one of my socks around my mouth and tied it really tight. The sock went in my mouth so much my lips were almost touching. I was moaning muffled words, which was all I could do. Nicole then said that I was still making too much noise. She then wrapped the other sock around my mouth, effectively silencing me for good. Both girls then left the room saying they would be back in a little while. I was left on the floor, hogtied and gagged. There was nothing I could do about it.

They left me like that for about an hour. Then they came back into the room and said they were not through with me. Nicole untied the rope that had hogtied me. They both helped me to my feet and led me out on to the patio (I had to hop because my feet and legs were still tied). Outside Nicole told me why she put the white t-shirt on me. She said that she and Debbie like to see guys in soaking wet t- shirts. She then picked up a hose and prepared to get me wet. Debbie turned on the faucet and then they both held the hose together. I tried to "hop" away but to no avail. With the hose I was drenched with really cold water. The t- shirt was soaking wet as was my whole body. Nicole and Debbie then came up to me and started tickling me on my stomach. From behind Debbie was ticking my ribs. I was giggling ferociously, but because of the gag, it could barely be heard. After about twenty minutes they finally untied me. After drying off and putting my clothes back on, Debbie asked if I liked my birthday present. I told them that I did. In fact, it was the best birthday present I got. Ever since that night I enjoy being tied-up.Well, that was my first tied-up experience. I hope you liked it. I have other stories I can tell some other time.

Todd
Toddwho@hotmail.com

Tuesday March 7th 2000 01:20:47

Todd, Great story!! Did you ever have the chance to tie up either of the girls? I would love to hear about that!!
Clark

Thursday March 9th 2000 02:57:53

Clark, I am glad you liked my story. I never got to tie up Debbie or Nicole. Debbie moved away shortly after that, and I never saw her again. As for Nicole, she never wanted to be tied-up. She liked to tie-up other people. In fact, she tied me up again on many occasions. She also liked to tie- up her younger sister Kimberly. I did get to tie Kimberly up though. Nicole also liked to tie-up me and Kimberly at the same time. I will tell the stories soon on this site.
Doug, I wanted to tell you that I loved your Junior Detectives story very much. It sounded like you had a lot of fun. Becca sounds like a cute girl. I am looking forward to reading more of your stories of tie-up games with your cousins and Becca.
Todd
toddwho@hotmail.com