Tom : 01 - Hanging out with my sister and her friend (f/m, f/f, m/f, f+/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tom : 01 - Hanging out with my sister and her friend (f/m, f/f, m/f, f+/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tom's stories
01 - Hanging out with my sister and her friend
Story index at the bottom

By Tom

Friday March 10th 2000 09:20:00

It started in 1973, I was 15 and it was one of the best summers Seattle ever had. My 17 year old sister was a knock out at 5'3", 110lbs, 38D's, blond hair to her ass, and a cheerleader. She was such a major tease even 40 year old guys would ask me about my sister. Mostly it was the collage guys however.

We lived in a neighborhood called Blue Ridge in a nice home. The best thing was our swimming pool around back. Stacey, my sister would always have lots of friends over to swim and they would all be beautiful girls in little bikinis. Nancy was Stacey's best friend and they could have been sisters they looked alike except Nancy had short blond hair and was a year older.

Often Nancy and Stacey would drink and smoke pot in the pool house and my parents never knew, but I did. I was allowed a couple of weeks before the night I'm reflecting on, to have a rhum and coke and smoke a joint with the two of them. Nancy was spending the night that night.

Late that night I woke up to Nancy holding her hand over my mouth. She was saying, "Wake up Tommy it's time to play". She was straddling me holding my arms at my side with her legs. She asked me if I was going to be quiet and I nodded, still not really knowing what was going on.

Then she took a roll of white medical tape 3" wide and placed a strip over my mouth. She was very stoned and kept laughing quietly as she kissed my lips though the tape. I was still a bit fuzzy from the rum and joint I'd had earlier. She then let my left arm looses and pulled it to the head board and tapped it there. Then the same thing happened to my other arm. Nancy then blindfolded me with a silk scarf she brought along. She was licking my neck and exploring me with her hands when I could feel her fall on top of me. She had passed out and I could do nothing about it.

I fell asleep eventually and woke up with one hand stilled tapped to my headboard and the tape across my mouth. I got my other arm free and removed the gag. I could hear the others downstairs at the breakfast table.

I got dressed and walked down very confused about what had happened. My folks were gone as normal and the two girls didn't look very well, both have bad hangovers. I said hello and got grumbles out of them.

Stacey went up to take a shower and that left Nancy alone with me. I couldn't stand it so I asked her what happened last night? She was really embarrassed and said she wasn't sure, but she woke up laying on me tapped to the bed, gagged and blindfolded. She saw it was her scarf so she took it and undid on of my arms then went back to bed. She asked me if she had hurt me. I told her no, but you said I could repay the favor some time. Nancy said not to tell anyone about what had happened. I said I'd try but could guarantee anything.

Now fast-forwards to a couple weeks later on a hot August late afternoon. My parents were gone for the week and Stacey was in charge. I'd been out with friends when I got home around 5:00pm.

Nancy and Stacey were wasted, laughing and stumbling around the house, both wearing little tiny bikinis. Nancy started it with a peacock feather, she was chasing Stacey tickling her with the feather. Finally Stacey stopped and grabbed the feather and the two of them fell to the carpet wrestling. Nancy lost her top in the fight and got real aggressive getting my sister on her stomach holding both of her hand behind Stacey's back. Nancy looked at me and said, "Tommy, I'll give you $20.00 if you get me some rope right now."

Stacey said, "Don't do it brat."

So I got some rope from my Boy Scout days and gave it to Nancy. It was lots of fun watching them wrestle while Nancy got Stacey's hands tied. Nancy then pulled Stacey's bottoms off and used some more rope to tie her ankles together. Stacey was yelling bloody murder when Nancy stuffed my sisters' bottoms in her mouth. Then Nancy untied Stacey's top and used it to wrap around her head to hold the bikini bottoms in her mouth.

I ran up to my room and came back with a Polaroid camera. Nancy was still topless as she stood up with one foot on my sister's back. I took pictures of them like that. I then ran to the basement and hid the pictures. When I came back my sister was hog-tied and blindfolded. Nancy had put her top back on and was using the feather to tickle Stacey. Nancy asked me if I wanted to smoke a joint with her and I said yes. So she got it and we laid next to Stacey as we smoked, blowing smoke in her face.

Nancy got up to go to the bathroom leaving me with my sister. I asked her if she was all right and she was screaming thought the gag to untie her. I told her I was afraid of Nancy so I couldn't, but I would see what I could do. I went upstairs and met Nancy as she came out of the bathroom. I just pulled her to my sister's bedroom and she came with me. I pushed Nancy on to the bed then tied her spread eagle using my sister's nylons. Nancy had turned very submissive at that point. I stuffed a silk scarf into her mouth then wrapped another one around her head to hold the first one in. I blindfolded Nancy with a third scarf. I took several pictures of Nancy tied to the bed and then hid them with the first.

After an hour or so I went downstairs to my sister. I asked her if I untied her if she would still be mad at me. She nodded her head yes. So I asked if I told her that I tied Nancy up on her bed if she would still be mad at me. Stacey shook her head no. So I untied her and she went up to see Nancy.

A few minutes later Stacey came out dressed in a crop top and cut off. She said it would be best if I stayed out of the house for a few hours. I told her I would go swimming and she said fine. When I came back inside there were four other girls in the house. They were leaving all had whipping cream on them and they were laughing. Stacey was in a good mood and said she needed a shower and left. I went to check on Nancy and found her still tied but now naked. She had whip cream spread all over her body. It was late by then and Stacey returned to her room. She asked me if I had any questions, I said no, then she said go to bed, this never happened. I went to my room and put a chair up to the door. Nancy moved shortly after that night. I never saw her again, and that night was never spoken between my sister and myself.

Tom