CaptivePenny : 01 - Tricked and Kidnapped (f/f+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

CaptivePenny : 01 - Tricked and Kidnapped (f/f+)

Post by Canuck100 »

CaptivePenny's stories
01 - Tricked and Kidnapped
Story index at the bottom

By CaptivePenny

Tuesday March 14th 2000 03:26:52
Tricked and Kidnapped

It was about 4:30 in the afternoon when the phone call came. I set my magazine aside, rolled across my bed and answered it on the third ring.

"Hi Penny!" Charlette said brightly, " What's up ?"

"Nothing much, just reading. Why ?"

"Well, how'd you like to try out the new sun bed we just got ?"

"Really ?" I asked sitting up, " Your parents finally got one?"

"Yep!" she said smugly.," Wanna come over and give it a try?"

"Sure!" Give me five minutes and I'll be there." In record time I stripped out of my regular clothes and threw on a blue maillot swimsuit. I stepped into a pair of blue denim cut-offs and sandals and pulled a white t-shirt over my head. I was out the door and down the street moments later.

"You sure got here in a hurry." Charlette's mom said as she opened the door. "Charlette and the others are downstairs. Have fun!"

Others? Why didn't Charlette say she had invited the other girls to use the sun bed. I have to confess the thought never really entered my mind, except as an afterthought. Perhaps if i had been paying attention, I wouldn't have ended up in such a mess....

The downstairs to the house was divided into three areas: the recreation room, the laundry room and a tool room where charlette's Dad worked on woodcarving and other stuff. It was dark and ominously quiet, another clue that eluded me as visions of a sweat-free tan danced in my head. I walked downstairs and around the corner. The recreation room was totally empty. The TV was off, the stereo silent. I could hear the sputtering whir of the neon lights on the other side of the basement. I could just imagine them waiting in ambush to scare the crap out of me...

I went to the laundry room door, opened it and peeked inside. No one. This was getting pretty old.

" Charlette where are you ?" I got no answer, except for a shuffling sound coming from the tool room side of the basement. They may as well have left a trail of bread crumbs for me. I went to the door and opened it. "all right Charlette, very fu..." I started, stepping through the door. I never completed the sentence, I was dumbfounded to find Lisa, Brenda and Asha standing gagged and tied around the black metal support post.

As I took this image in, charlette stepped neatly beside me and pressed a toy pistol to my temple. By the rules of the game I Was caught.

"Oh crap." I muttered, raising my hands over my head.

"I told you she'd fall for it." Charlette proclaimed to her captives. Marching me over to the post I caught a better look at the bindings securing my friends. It was simple but effective work. Their hands were crossed and tied behind them with thin nylon cord, like curtain cords, as were their ankles. Each girl was linked to the other by the elbow with a plastic cable tie, pulled fairly snug. All were gagged with fat folded cloths tied over their mouths.

"I invited each of you over one by one." Charlette explained, "I knew you couldn't resist the idea of a nice, free tan. And seeing that you all had conveniently forgotten your weapons, It was easy to capture you ."

Charlette ordered me to strip to my bathing suit, then put the pistol away and pulled my hands behind my back. She tugged another cord from her pocket, made a double-loop and encircled my wrists, and pulled it tight. She wrapped the excess three or more times around them before she tied a knot. That completed, she folded another piece of torn sheet into a gag for me.

"I guess you don't have a tanning bed?" I asked, laughing nervously.

"Oh we do... or rather we will in about a week or so. Now shut your mouth Penny, like a good little hostage."

She tied the gag in place over my mouth then walked me to my place between Asha and Lisa. Using a pair of a shears, she clipped the cable ties holding them together and put me between them. She took out two cable ties and attached my right elbow to Asha and my left to Lisa. Then she tied my feet together. It must have been quite a picture the four of us dressed in swimsuits tied in a circle around that pole. charlette had done her usual tight job making sure I couldn't reach any of the knots. there was nothing we could do aside from stand there and fitfully struggle in the ropes while charlette enjoyed our predicament. The elbow ties served as a sort of alarm system for her. If any of us seriously began to struggle, the movement would affect the entire circle. Whenever that happened, Charlette was quick to double-check the knots securing all of us. So perhaps it was better if we just stood there fidgeting.

The doorbell rang. Once, twice, three times.

"Aw, crap, mom must have left." Charlette said and thundered back upstairs. After a few minutes Lisa nudged me and looked at the floor, I looked in the same direction she was facing. In her haste, charlette had left the shears achingly close to Lisa's feet. If we could somehow get down on the floor, Lisa could reach them with her feet and we'd be able to cut our cords.

I turned to Asha, grumbling through my gag and nodding at the floor. she responded with a querying sound. My body blocked her view of the shears, so she had no idea what I was getting at. I tried again, this time half-squatting on the floor. Asha nodded emphatically and started trying to sit on the floor. Brenda groaned in protest beside her. Lisa was trying to gag talk her the same way I had been but with even less success. It might have been cruel, but without much ado, the three of us sat down on the floor, our combined weight pulling Brenda down hard on her butt to the concrete floor. Brenda grumbled and snarled through her gag, jostling her elbows back and forth. Lisa turned and grunted to her, nodding her head toward the shears.

Our actions had made Lisa's feet nudge the shears pushing them farther out away from us. Although Brenda could now see the shears from her position, they were pretty far away to reach for. Lisa uncoiled her legs out from under her and reached out for the shears. The bare edge of her sandal scraped the rubber grips of the shears but didn't quite catch. Lisa grunted in frustration. i nodded at her trying to say "try again" past the gag.

Lisa extended her legs as far as she could and dropped her tied feet directly on top of the shears. Lisa coiled her legs in, dragging the shears towards her right side. I fumbled then grabbed the shears just as Charlette came downstairs. I hid them behind me, pressing my back to the post.

Charlette walked in, "I thought I heard a noise." she said grinning."Are you all comfortable now?" Brenda and Lisa nodded, mumbling through thier gags. I joined in, elbowing Asha to get her to join us.

I had the shears in hand but didn't dare us them with charlette in the room. If I was caught now affecting escape, she had every right to retie me another way, according to the rules. I had to wait.

"Now there's the small matter of your ransoms. Seeing as you all fell for this pretty easily I believe that I should get a pretty big ransom for each of your releases."

Charlette marched around the post, ticking off her demands with her fingers.

" Brenda, I think i'll take your new N'sync CD." Brenda nodded.

"Lisa, I want your fabulous earrings, the silver hoops you love so much."Lisa glared at her for a moment, then nodded too.

"Penny..." she looked dead at me. Had she seen? I pushed the shears a little deeper into the crevice behind my back. " I want your suede skirt. " I must have turned white as a ghost. I nodded.

charlette kept walking "Asha, i'd like your Smashmouth CD." Asha nodded quickly.

With all our ransoms agreed upon, the game was almost over. It was just a matter of Charlette picking the runner to collect her booty. By the rules, charlette could have her prizes for two weeks. I hoped she wouldn't pick me. With shears in hand I was as good as hogtied. charlette let her eyes roam over us. She stopped.

"Asha, you get the duty." She walked over to Asha and began removing her gag.

Asha grimaced, gulping air. Charlette untied her feet next then looked around puzzled...

"Where are the shears?" she thundered. "Give them back, or all of you get the most brutal tickling you ever felt!!" charlette was as good as her word, we all knew that.

I flipped my arms and tossed them on the floor. charlette stared at me.

"You really do like this stuff don't you ?" she said, shaking her head, picking up the shears. She cut Asha loose and untied her hands, sending her on her way. Next she clipped me free from Lisa's side and stood me to my feet. After re-tying Lisa and Brenda's elbows together, she untied my feet and led me away from the others. She pushed me on the floor, onto my tummy. I knew what was coming. she pulled my feet up behind me and and re-tied them, atttaching them to my bound wrists. Hogtied securely, Charlette plucked my sandals of one by one and tickled my bare feet for fifteen minutes. I was still giggling by the time Asha returned with Charlette's ransoms. With those items in hand, she had no choice but to release us. Charlette had been very clever, but she wasn't the only one who could rig a clever trap to capture everyone.... The End

CaptivePenny
captivepenny@Gurlmail.com
USA