markc : 01 - Halloween Fun (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

markc : 01 - Halloween Fun (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

markc's stories
01 - Halloween Fun
Story index at the bottom

By marckc

Thursday March 16th 2000 04:02:31

haloween fun

It was on haloween in my juinor year at high school when I had my first bondage experiences.

I went to school as a keystone cop complete with a set of hand cuffs. When I got to my second period science class i found myself alone with Tracey, my choice for the hottest girl in school.We were having a small fight the day before and i picked up were we left off. it wasn't long before she got anoyed and punched me in the shoulder.

" You dont want to do that again "I told her

She smerked and hit me again harder than the first time. A couple of other people had arrived by this time but the room was pretty much still empty. I grabbed her spun her around and pulled her down into her chair were I hand cuffed her with her arms around the chair back and the hand cuffs through the chair frame. She began struggling and when most of the class had come in she started yelling at me to let her go. The other students were all laughing at her. She told them to fuck off just as the teacher walked in.

"Is there a problem with your mouth ms. f***y." he yelled at her.

She explained to him that somebody thougt it was funny to hand cuff her to the chair. He stoped and took along look at her and saw the hand cuffs. Just as I was expecting him to start yelling at me [since the entire class was looking at me when she explained herself he surprized everybody by commenting that somebody should gag her before she ends up in detention. AN even bigger surprize was when one of her best friends Coleen an almost equally hot blond jumped at the chance. She stood up and took a pink bandana off of her head. At first she seemed to only be joking around but when the teacher just turned without a word and began writing on the board Coleen actually gagged Tracey.

Hand cuffing her to the chair was just a joke but the sight of the sexiest girl in school being gagged by in my opinion the third hottest girl in school gave me an instant erection. As soon as she was gagged Coleen removed a scrunchy that held Traceys hair in a pony tail and let it drop displaying her full sexiness. Tracey was about five foot seven with long light brown hairand brown eyes, something about her mouth and chin shape makes her look alot like Courtny Cox. Her body at 16 was the best I have ever seen to this day. Great legs tight tummy and huge breasts. Every high school boys fantasy. All this had happened before the bell to start class so I got see her bound and gagged for the full 45 minutes of class with her constantly turning towards me and growling quietly through her gag.

As class ended and i sadly walked over to release her she kicked at me and my instant reaction was to grab a fist full of that sexy brown hair and jerk her head back. She looked up at me with her gagged face and it was the most arousing sight. since that moment I have been turned on by bondage.I released her but that was just the begining of thefun that day. When I have time I will right about fourth period when Tracey got back at Coleen [with my help of course] for gaging her. Also two more girls get bound and finialy I hand cuff Tracey again and walk her home.

markc
usa