tiedcat : Tied by my Sister (f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

tiedcat : Tied by my Sister (f/f)

Post by TapeBondage123 »

This was originally posted by tiedcat on the old forum.

This is my first story, so it might not be very good, and might be overly long. Anyways back when I was around eight and my sister fifteen, we started playing a lot of tie up games. At first it was the usual cops and robbers type stuff, with us taking turns tying each other rather ineffectually but things slowly started to shift, with me gettied tied more and eventually her not at all, and the games started having less emphasis on the non-tying parts.

Basically, it just turned into me getting tied and gagged. Back then, I wasn't even really into that sort of thing, but I sort of idolized my sister and she seemed to like the games so much that I just couldn't say no. She ended up getting a lot of practice tying me up, and became very good at it very quickly.

One day in mid-summer she wanted to play a slightly different game. In it, she would tie me up, and I would have to try to escape. This was the first time there wasn't even any pretense towards it being a non-bondagey activity. I'd caught her doing a little online research into tying a few days before (well at least that's what I'd assumed she was doing looking at pictures of tied girls) and figured she might have gotten a bit better. I wasn't that big on the idea, but she was so insistent I just couldn't say no.

When I finally agreed she seemed overjoyed, which made me happy too. She immediately went to the closet and took out some coils of white rope (I had no idea where she'd gotten it, and still don't), and told me to lie down on the bed, on my stomach. She straddled my hips, quickly winding the thin rope around my wrists several times, cinching it between them.

I probably don't have to tell you that I was surprised... previously we did the usual kid tie ups, a loop around wrists, a clumsy knot (occasionally even just a bow) where even if the loop was pulled really tight, you could wiggle free in a few seconds. Now I could feel the rope tightly hugging my wrists, and clearly just pulling my hand out of it just wan't an option.

When she started to do the same just below my elbows, I started to get kind of scared. I was flexible and my shoulders were fairly narrow so it didn't hurt, but I was still feeling pretty closed in. I complained a little, but when I even hinted that maybe she should untie me or at least loosen the ropes, she seemed so hurt that I just decided to go with it... afterall, she was practically a grown up, and her wanting to play with me, a little kid was just so wonderful. I just wanted to make her happy, and was worried if I didn't, she just think I was a baby not worth her time.

She turned around, still straddling me and started to tie my legs at ankles and just below knee in a similar way. During this time I was experimenting on my wrists with predictably little result. The leg ropes were perhaps even tighter but they were over jeans unlike the wrist ropes (I was wearing a t-shirt). After she tied the ankle knot she pulled off one of my socks, which seemed odd, but I didn't question it... then she hopped off of me and sat me up, and I figured she was done.

"Open your mouth" she told me.

I sighed. She's gagged me before so I knew what to expect, but didn't really like gags. They tasted bad, and didn't really anything... it didn't keep me quiet, and it's not like I needed to stay quiet either. We've had the gag argument before, and no surprose she always won, so I didn't even bother today. I just opened my mouth, expecting a cloth tied between my teeth around the back of my head. Instead she pushed the balled up sock right into my mouth, and before I could complain (well complain more) she flattened some tape over my lips. I didn't even know she had tape! She wrapped the tape around my head four or five times (it felt like a hundred times). I said something quick and angry, something about 'what are you doing putting a sock in my mouth?' or something similarly witty, but what came out wasn't even remotely intelligible. In the past I played gag-talk, doing the 'mmmppphhh' sounds that damsels in distress on television do, even though I could actually talk more or less normally, but this time no matter what I tried to say muffled gibberish came out.

I was starting to get scared at this point, but sis was as good as calming me as she was at persuading me to do things I didn't really want to. I relaxed... afterall, this isn't so bad... it's uncomfortable, and my mouth is all try and 'fuzzy' for lack of a better word, but it's not so bad. Then, more rope... I hadn't noticed earlier just how much of it she had... had I noticed, I probably would have agreed to this, and while the extra rope wasn't that uncomfortable, it just made me feel more and more encased. She wrapped more rope about shoulder, chest and waist, holding arms against back (with an added cinch between arms and back applied to the chest and waist ones), and finishing with more tying my mid thighs together.

Now it was apparently time for the game to start. At this point I had completely forgotten that it was a game, feeling more like a hostage then a playmate, but I was eager to get out, the novelty of my position already wearing off, and thus eager to hear the rules of the game. Unfortunately, the one rule didn't help much... the rule was that she wasn't going to untie me, I'd stay tied until I managed to escape myself.

This naturally put a bunch of ludicrous images in my head of being in these ropes forever, having to hop to school and all my friends see me this way, of having the teacher yell at me for not doing my homework since my hands are tied, and being unable to verbally defend myself. These highly implausible images and more seemed not only plausible buy inevitable unless I managed to free myself, which I tried to do.

Basically I tried the brute force approach, which works surprisingly well on more primitive bondage, but didn't at all here. I was almost surprised when the rope didn't break from the exertion of my small muscles, but I didn't give up. I fought like my life depended on it, bucking and kicking and squirming and practically pleading into my gag. All the while my sister watched with great interest.

Before long I was a sweaty disheveled mess, thoroughly exhausted. She then left me alone for a while to struggle, and I was quite displeased, but even the angriest shouts sound pretty unintimidating through a sock and a few layers of tape. This post is already way too long so I won't go into the next couple hours of hopping about the room, rubbing the ropes on assorted things to try to cut them, and the other ineffectual escape efforts.

In the end though, she did naturally untie me and removed the gag, just when I was starting to believe I would be bound forever, and she asked me if I had fun. I didn't really, but she clearly did, and in hindsight it wasn't so bad. I half lied and said it was lots of fun, which probably wasn't the best idea. Looking back it seems like hardly a day went by from then until she moved out where I wasn't in some manner of restraint...

Of course if I weren't tied up so much, maybe I wouldn't enjoy it today. :)
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you for bringing the story back on this site. Great fun to read.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Wish I had a sister like that
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

Absolutely fantastic!