Lowell : 01 - Girls Tied Up at My Beach House (f/m, m+/f+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Lowell : 01 - Girls Tied Up at My Beach House (f/m, m+/f+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Lowell's stories
01 - Girls Tied Up at my Beach House
Story index at the bottom

By Lowell

Friday March 31st 2000 11:10:26

I have wanted to tie up girls for so long. My dream came true and I took full advanatge last summer.

I am 17 and last summer me and 7 of my friends(all 16 and 17) went to my beach house for a weekend. These 7 guests were Elizabeth, Heather, Mark, Dimitri, Will, Ann and Sarah. Sarah was an ex-girlfriend who I dated in 9th grade when we were 15. She was an attractive blond with a nice body. Mark and Will were my friends since I was very young. Mark is about 6'3" and Will is about 5'6". I am in between at around 5'11." Heather was a 5'5" adorable girl with black hair. Ann is tall, around my height with brown hair, Elizabeth is 5'8", with brown hair and the nicest body of the group. Dimitri was a small blond kid.

On to the story. We were all hanging out in my house on a lazy afternoon. We were planning to go to the beach and most of us had swimsuits on. Heather wore a cute little light blue bikini, in fact all of the girls wore two piece suits. I wore a tank top and a my bathing suit. Mark went shirtless and Will and Dimitri wore t-shirts.

We went to the beach and returned around 4 PM. As I recall, Mark and Ann had been flirting on the beach and Mark through Ann into the water. They frolicked about, and clearly liked each other. But Ann was upset that Mark had attempted to undo her top, and slapped him.

Once back at the house, Ann cursed at him and went to the room she was staying in(one of my guest rooms). Two minutes later she emerged with all of the girls who ran at Mark and attempted to fight him. Mark is a huge guy and easily fended them off. But then Ann seemed to lighten up and grabbed little Dimitri who was not wearing his shirt. BTW-everyone was still wearing their suits. What happened next shocked everyone. Ann took Dimitri's legs out from under him, and he fell on his stomach. She sat on his back with her knees spread apart and pulled out a pair of handcuffs (must have come from my brother's room-you can guess.) She pinned his arms behind him and handcuffed his hands. Everyone just stared. Ann said, "See, guys can't always bully girls around." Dimitri tried to give up but was much smaller than Ann and was unable to do so.

I knew where there was some rope, being that it was my house. I ran to the closet and said, "We'll see who bullies who!" I held up the rope and the girls started running all over the place. They screamed. We decided Dimitri looked funny handcuffed on the floor, and left him there. But we targeted the girls.

Cute little Heather had ran to the basement. Big Mistake. There was no way out for her.

So me, Mark and Will ran downstairs and saw her hidden in the corner.

"Victim #1" I said.

I grabbed Heather and carried her to the middle of the room. I placed her flat on her stomach.

"What are you going to do guys?" she said in her cute little voice.

"Thanks to Ann," I said, "Its war" We all laughed.

I cut a piece of rope and tied her arms behind her back, and then tied her ankles. We had no gags to use at this point. We decided to make the downstairs our base and Will stayed guard. Mark and I went searching for another victim.

We were shocked when we got upstairs, Ann and Elizabeth were waiting and tried to tackle us. We laughed at them. But Ann was strong and managed to knock me over. The girls laughed at us. But I got up and said, "you get Ann, I'll get Elizabeth." We grabbed both of them and I got to work on Elizabeth. As I said, she had a great body and I had a crush on her. I was distracted by her hard body highlighted by her sexy stomach and silky legs. Her chest was awesome. Every part of her down to her feet was attractive.

I made her it on her knees and put her hands behind her head. I then tied her hands behind her back and her ankles as well. I then had an idea and reached for a drawer and pulled out some duct tape and taped her mouth. Her mmmmpphhs were so cute. I looked over to see Mark walking over with a tighly bound Ann. She rolled her eyes numerous times. We took them both downstairs. What we found was Sarah in the process of untying Heather. Will was in the corner, bound and gagged with his hands behind his back! We did not even bother asking how Sarah managed that, but we guessed that Will let her.(he liked her) Anyway, Mark and I ran over to Sarah and pulled her away from Heather. Now Sarah and I have a funny relationship. We went out in 9th grade and we were friends. We had a lot of fun together and I had no problem doing anything to her. She would get the ultimate treatment. I turned her over on her back and tied her hands behind her back and then her ankles. I added a final touch by hogtying her! I then taped her mouth. I turned her on her side and tickled her flat stomach and her feet as well. Mark then said, "Its unfair that only Sarah gets that treatment." I agreed and proceeded to hogtie Ann, Heather and Elizabeth.

We left Will for betraying us and looked at out masterpiece. Four bikini clad girls hogtied and miserable. We all had a good laugh later. Luckilly, they are all good sports.