Big Brother : Bet with Sister (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Big Brother : Bet with Sister (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Bet with Sister

By Big Brother

Saturday April 1st 2000 10:07:00

This is a follow up to my first tie up game with my sister Kelly. I had moved out into my own place and one sat my sister came over to visit, we sat around by the pool at the complex talking for awhile and then she started talking about the time I tied her up and the bet we had made, and how she couldn't get loose. I laughed and told her how funny she looked wiggling on the floor trying to get loose.

She then surprised me by saying that she bets she could get loose now if I tied her up again. I didn't know what to say to her at first because scince that time 5 yrs ago I had gone out with a girl that really enjoyed being tied up so we would play bondage games all the time. When I didnt say anything for a few minutes Kelly looked at me and asked if I was afraid I would loose the bet this time and I told her no way and said alright. So we went back up to my apt and I went and got my stuff that I used with my girlfriend.

When I came back to the living room Kelly was sitting there still in her two piece bathing suit and I asked her if she was going to get dressed and she told me that I could do it just like she was. Kelly had devolped pretty nice in the last few years she had nice long legs and her chest had really grown. To let you know I have nothing sexual towards my sister but I could feel myslef getting excited about tying her this time.

I decided to tie her to a chair this time so I had her sit down in a kitchen chair and put her arms over the back of it. I tied her wrists behind her and then tied the rope to the crossbar under the chair. I then tied her ankles together together and pulled them under the chair to the bar, and tied rope above and below her knees.

She made a comment that I must of had a lot of practice lately because of the way she was tied I just told her that I read alot(ha ha).

I then tied a rope and tied it around her waist to the chair and tied her chest to the chair above and below her chest. When I was done I told her that we would have the same bet and she told me ok but asked me why I didn`t gag her yet. This kind of took me aback for a min, but I decided why not and grabbed a small cloth I had and wadded it up and stuffed it into her mouth and tied a scarf around her mouth cleave gagging her. When i was done I sat down in a chair and told her she had 15 mins to get out and sat back and watched her struggling to get out.

She was mmmpppphhh under the gag as she moved around and she looked great with her breasts bulging out of the top of her swinsuit. I could tell by her eyes she was enjoying it but after 15 mins I told her she lost again and went and untied her. She told me I was cheating because it was to hard to get loose tied to a chair.

To my surprise said that she wanted another chance. I told her one more try and told her to hold out her hands in front of her and tied her wrists together, she commented on how easy this would probably be to get out of and I told her wait until im done and see.

I led her into my bedroom where I have a nice oak fourposter bed and had her stand with her back to one of the posts. I pulled her arms above her head and tied them to the top of the post and then tied her ankles to the bottom. I then tied her knees to the post and more rope around her securing her waist to the post. and of course I wasnt going to forget her chest so I wound rope above and below her breasts and around the post I must of been getting into it because this time I really squeezed her breasts together when I tied them. I then put the cloth back in her mouth and this time tied the scarf between her teeth and tied it around the post pinning her head back. and to make sure she wasnt going to get out I tied some more rope around her arms at her elbows securing them . And then I stepped back and watched her try to get out, she could hardly move and when she did it was watching her breasts boucing a little.

I told her that I was going to run to the corner store and when I get back if she wasnt out she would loose again. I left and came back about 25 mins later and when I walked in to my surprise there was my girlfriend sitting on the couch I had forgot that she had her own key. She looked up at me and told me that I should go and let my sister loose now and that I had won the bet again. I didnt know what to say and went in and let Kelly down.

When we came back out they both laughed and I found out that thay had been talking and she had told Kelly what we do and had told her to come over and challenge me again. I was kinda shocked but after that day we we had a couple of more bets going on between the three of us.

BIG BROTHER