Fredrik : 01 - Winter Indoor Games (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Fredrik : 01 - Winter Indoor Games (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Fredrik's stories
01 -Winter Indoor Games
Story index at the bottom

By Fredrik

Friday July 21st 2000 09:01:36 AM

This little story happened to me when I was about 14. I lived in a small village in Sweden and by the time it was winter.

Me and my best friends younger brother, Daniel, who was 12 (I don’t remember where my friend was at the time) were playing around out in the snow - we used to wrestle in the snow a lot - and after a while we both get very wet and freezy. We decided to go in and have a cop of hot chocolate.

My clothes were very wet, all the way into my skin, and I wanted to go home for a change first but Daniel said I could borrow some of his brothers clothes. We went in and Daniel give me one of his brothers heavy wool sweaters, nice and warm since we were very cold, and a pair of trousers.

Daniel took his own sweater, a similar one like his brother's (I think their mom have knitted them). I took off clothes in to my bar chest and took the sweater and trousers on. After the chocolate we went down to the basement since Daniel wanted revenge of our wrestling game outside. Since I was two year older I teased him a lot and didn’t put up much of a fight. We ended up with me lying on the floor on my stomach and Daniel sitting on my back.

Daniel was very excited and wanted me to gave up. Me, I was just laughing. I think that made Daniel kind of angry, suddenly I felt my arms being pulled together at my back and something (some rope) being wrapped around my wrists.

It didn’t surprise me, we used to play tie-up games sometimes with his brother (my friend) but mostly it was Daniel then, who was tied up. So, Daniel proceeded with my feet and soon there I was on the floor, helpless and tied up, still laughing. Daniel stood up and admired his work
but didn’t like, I guess, me still laughing and teasing him.

He went upstairs and came down with his and his brothers footballs scarves, made of wool (also knitted by their mother, copied by the guys favourite soccer-teams scarves). He used one to cleave gag me and the other one to blindfold me.

Now, this was a surprise for me. We hadn’t done that before when we tied Daniel up and I remember I wondered where he’d get that idea from.

Daniel wasn’t finished yet.

I felt something being pulled over my head. He’d taken of his sweater and pulled over my head and wrapped the arms around my head and tied them in front of my face over my mouth.

There I was on the floor, tied up gagged and blindfolded by my best friends kid brother. I was a little bit of confused but mostly I was very excited and I still remember the feeling of wool around my face and also around my bar chest (my friend’s sweater).

Daniel went upstairs and I was tied up in the basement for one our or so before my best friend came home and found me and released me. He
teased me for being tied up by his brother but later on he helped me get back on Daniel.

This site is great and I often visit here to read your guy’s stories. I thought it was time I write something down here too and this was something I still remember. I still like sweaters of wool very much even if I don’t get tied up in them. But this site has bring back a lot of memories from my younger
days….so who knows...

Well, thanks for reading (and I hope you don’t mind my English being a little bit “Swedish”)

Fredrik
Sweden

Last edited by Canuck100 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Axeljohansson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Axeljohansson »

Wow , and I thought I was alone in Sweden when it comes to being tied up in wool :) although this story happened long ago it seems:)
I like to be blindfolded when I’m tied up :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic