Fredrik : 02 - Winter Games (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Fredrik : 02 - Winter Games (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Fredrik's stories
02 - Winter Games
Story index at the bottom

By Fredrik

Wednesday July 26th 2000 11:26:45 AM

Hi everyone!

First I just want to say that this site is great and there are a lot of good stories in here. Which make me remember a few memories of my own so I decided to tell you about one of them.

I did grow up in a small village in the north of Sweden. I didn’t have a lot of friends and have no sister or brother. Our neighbours had two boys, Andrew 14 (same age as me at the time) and he was my best friend (still are), and his brother Daniel who was 12. We used to play and hang around a lot all three of us and I often played with Daniel too. He nearly became my kid brother too. Since Daniel was the youngest of us, we often teased him and wrestling him to the ground and sometimes even tied him up. All this always was in a playful way, no hard feelings as I remembered and anyway, most of the times Daniel deserved the treatment.

This time I was with the guys and their parents on a ski vacation at some ski place somewhere for the week. We were out skiing and one day Andrew asked me when I was going to get Daniel back for what he did to me a few days earlier (see previous story). On our tour up the hill we planned what I (and Andrew as well) should do. Daniel was waiting for us at the top and I think he saw in our eyes and faces that we were up to something because suddenly he took off down the hill.

Andrew and I went after, we were pretty good skiers all three of us but since we were older and bigger Daniel couldn’t get away from us. I skied up beside him and “made” him stop (well I tackled him into the snow). We wrestled for a while, both laughing, when I decided to make my move.

I managed Daniel on to his stomach (he still had the skies on) and pinned his arms to his back. I used a cord I have in my pocket for my skies to tie his wrist together. Then we helped him up. I told him we were going to take a trip but first I have to blindfold him...

He was wearing a blue and white striped soccer scarf made of wool (made by his mother) and I tied the scarf around his head, covering his eyes, knotted it at the back and retied it in the front of his head.

Now we were ready for the trip. Daniel was a little bit scared since he didn’t see anything but I told him to take it easy and then I skied behind him very close, holding him with my arms around his waist and after a while he enjoyed it. Andrew took care of Daniel’s and my own stuff and followed behind.

We skied down to our cabin, since Daniel’s and Andrews parents were out we were alone. We took off our skies and went inside, Daniel still tied and blindfolded. We led him to our room and laid him on his bed. We told him since he was going to take a nap we have to take his ski dress off.

We stripped him in to his underwear and T-shirt. We find some more rope and other stuff and began to tie Daniel up. Andrew took care of his feet and legs and I did his arms and the rest of the body.

All the time Daniel was blindfolded but was very cool and insulted us all the time and I remembered very well the gag Daniel had used on me a few days earlier. I went for Andrew’s soccer scarf (a similar to Daniel’s but red/white) and cleave gagged Daniel and since the scarf was very long I tied it at his neck and then wrapped it around Daniel’s head twice and tied it once again very tight over his mouth. He looked very funny with his head all wrapped in both his own and Andrew’s scarves. You could only see his nose sticking out between the scarves.

Now it was time for sleep, we stuffed Daniel in to his own sleeping bag and zipped the bag all the way up just remaining a small hole at the top for air. And to be sure he wasn’t going to freeze, we borrowed him our sleeping bags too. There he was bagged, roped, gagged and blindfolded.

He “slept” for an hour or so before we released him. I remember he said he was very hot but a kind of exciting too, not to move or talk or see anything. Well, this was the way I remembered it. I’m sure if you asked Daniel he has another version of what happened but we both had fun.

Okay, thanks for reading (and I’m sorry, my English should really be better) and hope you liked my story.

See you around!

Last edited by Canuck100 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Axeljohansson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Axeljohansson »

What a cool way to be tied up. I have been blindfolded while skiing before but not with my hands tied up. But I’d really love to try that. :)
I like to be blindfolded when I’m tied up :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic