Vincent : A story of scouts bondage and sweaters (m+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Vincent : A story of scouts bondage and sweaters (m+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Vincent's stories
A story of scout’s bondage and sweaters
Story index at the bottom

By Vincent

Wednesday, April 10th 2002 - 06:06:48 AM

My memory of scout bondage is great. Of course, it began with a game opposing two different patrols. The aim was to steal as many trophies as possible from the enemies, on a 24-hour period. And of course, one was allowed to keep in custody the scouts one would have caught. So, each patrol was divided into defenders, who stayed in their own territory, and attackers, who sneaked into the adverse territory. So, nothing but very classical.

Of course, I volunteered to join the attackers’ team. The volunteers were two few, and one had to sort most of them.
Secretly dreaming to be caught, I was ready to engage myself in the most “ “dangerous” exploration missions, until, as we say in French, “diving into the wolf’s mouth” (I’m sorry about my English, which used to be much better…). And two scouts caught me and made me their prisoner.

For a reason I didn’t understand immediately, they wanted to take me back in their camp without letting the other ones find out that I was a prisoner, but letting them believe that I belonged to their own patrol and that I was being punished. Later, I understood they wanted the others to believe I was a “deserter”.

The only distinctive element of our uniforms was our sweaters (ours were navy blue, theirs beige). Thus, one of my captors took his off and made me put it on. Which was nearly enough to make me terribly excited: it was already like getting myself trapped in his nets, not to be free any longer. Only then did the tie my wrists together, in front of me, with a rope long enough to be used as a leash. Then, for my face not to be visible, the other one took also his sweater off and put its lower half over my head, before folding the upper half over my face, passing the sleeves behind my neck and tying them together under my chin. That was pure delight for me! I was having a hard on, but either did they not see it, or did they pretend not to see it.

We walked about fifteen minutes, one of my captors pulling on the rope that was tying my wrists and the other ones holding my shoulders and guiding my steps in a protective way. When we reached their camp, they said the others that I was a deserter and that I would be punished the next day, when the game is over. Then the took me into their tent.

There, they made their bondage stronger and safer, putting my bound hands over my chest and binding a rope around them, my arms and my torso (I was in the same position as a recumbent figure on a tomb) and tying my knees and my ankles.

Finally, they rolled me over an open sleeping bag, which they closed before tying more ropes around it.

This is where my wool sweater fetish comes from. Since this time, I’ve had no other experience as exciting, but only bondage sessions here and there. But when I do self-bondage, I often wear a thick sweater and put another one over my head. Moreover, I like the obstacle it makes against breathing: one can breathe through several layers of wool, but just enough to remain quiet, not enough to struggle. It’s a feeling I like a lot.

I’d love to find these sensations again, including that of knowing the sweaters used for your bondage were borne by my captor. But so far, it’s only a dream.

Here is my scout bondage story. I’ve had others, but more classical, and overall in which I was the captor. But every time, I felt pleasure only imagining that I was in the captive role. I enjoyed tying a guy up to a tree, but I would have preferred one thousand times the roles to be on the other way.

I hope you enjoyed reading this story, in spite of my poor English.

Take care,

Vincent, Paris, France.
vindiou@hotmail.com

Axeljohansson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Axeljohansson »

This is a great story :)
I like to be blindfolded when I’m tied up :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic