Collin : 01 - Sacrifice For The Greater Good (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Collin : 01 - Sacrifice For The Greater Good (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Collin' stories
01 - Sacrifice For The Greater Good
Story index at the bottom

By Collin

Tuesday April 4th 2000 08:11:51

When I was 15 I was out on the beach with 2 of the cuter girls from my school. First there was michelle a well developed girl who was the first girl to have breast back in about forth grade and they were quite large now. She also had a very pretty face and was the first girl I ever had a crush on. She had brown eyes and light brown hair that came down to her shoulders. It was kind of thick and wavy Like Stephenie Powers in hart to hart.Then there was Valerie a realy cute brunette. She also had brown eyes. Her long almost black hair came down to the center of her back. She was not as well endowed in the chest as michelle but had a nice body over all.

We had been playing frisbee and horseing around on the beach for a few hours. As we were headed back to Michelles house I picked up valerie and teased her about throwing her in the water. As soon as I had put her down Michelle threw a frisbee full of water at me and soaked the whole front of my shirt. The two of them started laughing at me and I chased after Michelle. When I caught her I carried her down to the water and Valerie grabbed me around the waist and tried to pull me back. I just kept going dragging her along with me. I threw Michelle in then Picked up Valerie and threw her in too.

"Your so dead" they both yelled and started chasing me down the beach. When I let them catch up to me they tried to trough me in but but I was to strong for them and ended up throwing both of them in a couple more times each. When they had seemed to give up we started walking towards Michelles house again. After walking about another 50 feet they both tackled me by surprize and got me down. Michelle sat on my back and told valerie to give her her belt. Valerie took off her belt and the 2 of them started trying to pull my arms up behind my back. I struggled a bit but not really. How often does a 15 year old boy get to be tied up by the 2 hottest girls in school? They wrapped the belt tightly around my wrists and in between a couple of times and then buckled it. I tested the belt to see if I could get out but it was too well tied. Then Michelle removed her belt and strapped it around my elbows wich realy limits the amont of struggling you can do with your wrists.They picked me up and carried me to the water and threw me in. I struggled to get up with my arms bound and they helped me but as soon as i was up they picked me up and threw me in again. They continued this game for about 15 minutes. Many people who had watched the entire thing were just laughing about it. Finaly they started leading me back to the house.

"That'll teach you to bully a couple of girls." said some old lady as we walked by.

"He's still got some learning to do." answered Valerie as they led me away with my arms still bound.

It too about 10 minutes to get back to the house. We had to walk through the center of town and caught several strange looks from people who noticed my hands tied.

When we entered MIchelles house they laid me on the floor and went to her room. 2 minutes later they returned with 2 bandanas and a jump rope.

"What the hell are you doing now?" I asked

"You'll see." answered Michelle as she rolled up 1 of the bandanas and stuffed it into my mouth. Valerie knotted the other and cleave gagged me with it. Then they pulled my feet together and tied them leaving just enough jump rope to bend my knees up and hogtie me.

"We've got to go take showers now to get all this sand out of our hair. We'll deal with you when we return", said Michelle and they left me there.

"MMPPPHH" I tried yelling to them to not leave me but they couldn't understand and probably wouldn't have listened anyway.

After a couple of minutes Michelles mom came home. She look at me hogtied on the floor then let out a litle giggle and walked by into the kitchen. She came back a minute later gave me another look and said

"I don't think I even wanna know what you did this time." she took some stuff out of a cabinet in the living room and went back into the kitchen. About 2 minutes later Valerie and Michelle returned freshly showered and changed.

"What should we do to him?" asked Valerie.

"I don't know but it should be something he'll never forget", replied Michelle

"We should get some pictures", said Valerie

"We should strip him first!" said Michelle and the 2 of them smiled down on me waiting for my reaction.

"He Hem" coughed Michelles mom and the 2 of them turned to see her standing in the kitchen doorway.

"Will Valerie and the Prisoner be staying for diner?", she asked

"UH yeah " Michelle answered blushing. As her mother went back into the kitchen she squated next to me.

"You are sooo lucky she got home before we got a hold of you!" she wispered in my ear. They still got their camera and took pictures but I got to keep my clothes on.

Michelles mom came in and sat next to us to watch tv while diner cooked. At first the girls were a litle uncofortable with her there but soon started having fun teasing and tickling me. I have no tolerance for being tickled and writhed around crazily trying to get away from them. They just laughed at me. Even Michelles mom was laughing at me. I almost regretted letting them tie me up at this point but then I remembered my master plan. If they could tie me up and embarrass me in front of strangers on the beach and then bring me home and hogtie me and torment me for so long then they couldn't complain when I got them back. Michelles mom got up a few times to check on diner. She made a big diner and it took a litle over an hour. Finaly she called us to the table and I was untied. My stomach was in knotts from being tickled so much for so long. After diner I was allowed t go home. I spent the next few days planning the best way to take advantage of my right to get them back for this.

Collin
USA