Greg : 01 - Planned Kidnapping for School Movie Project (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Greg : 01 - Planned Kidnapping for School Movie Project (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Greg's stories
01 - Planned Kidnapping for School Movie Project
Story index at the bottom

By Greg

Wednesday May 3rd 2000 12:48:44

Not too long ago, In High School I had a gigantic crush on one particular girl named Laura. I never had really worked up the courage to ask her out. She was a popular, dressed in skirts everyday, girl that everybody loved. Anyways, she was in my Drama class, and we were paired up to make a full length film(an hour or so long). This was my dream come true, hoping we could do some kind of love or damsel in distress type movie.

I came to her house that night to discuss that project, and after a lot of thinking she said she wanted to do a kidnapping movie, with me as the badguy!!! She wanted to a real feel about this movie, so we got my friend Eric to be the camera-man and told him we were doing this tomorrow morning. We had been excused from school to do our movie. I was told to show up the very next morning, at about 7:30 a.m. because her parents would be gone. I showed up and we discussed. She was dressed in what she would usually be dressed for for school. A purple blouse, with a khaki skirt, nude pantyhose, and tall shoes. She was going to be walking out of her door on the way to her car to go to school, i was then supposed to grab her, hrow her in the car, and take off to an abandoned warehouse. We agreed, and the movie was ready to start. Full act out next time i write.

The filming had started. Laura opened her front door and started doing her sexy walk towards her camry. I was hiding behind the bushes. As soon as she got to the car door to unlock it, I crept up behind her and put the fake gun to her head (the gun was fake, but it looked like a true pistol, and made all of the noises too).

"Get in the car, and drive" was all i said.

I shoved her in the car and got in the front seat next to her. She was doing a wonderful job of playing the part.

"Where do I need to go, and what are you going to do to me" were her exact words.

I told her to just drive to the abandoned warehouse. She knew where i wanted her to go. Not a lot of conversation went on in the car, except for her occasional whimper. My friend was in the back seat filming the entire thing. Whe we got to the abandoned warehouse, I told her to drive into the lot behind it. There was another car there, full of supplies that I would need. When we got out of the car, she immediately was in her role.

"HEEEEELLLLLP!!!!!!!!!". She yelled this as loud as she could.

I immediately placed my hand over her mouth and dragged her into the warehouse. I put her in there and locked the door, with my friend in there filming her reactions. I went into the car and decided I would tie her up with purely duct tape. I came back into the warehouse and she saw me, with my arms full of 4 rolls of construction quality duct tape. She immediately mad a dash to the other side of the warehouse and was trying to take the boards off of the window. I quickly came up behind her and grabbed her hands (remember, this is all for a advanced drama class, so it is all in good taste). I dropped 3 of my rolls of duct tape and proceeded to tape her wrists together behind her back. I must have wrapped them up about 7 or 8 times. I then threw her over my shoulder and sat her down straight legged next to a wooden upright. A conversation went as followed. Capital letters are her speaking, with me in lowercase.

- WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS.
- Because i need some qiuck money, and your family has got it.
- WE WILL GIVE YOU MONEY, JUST LET ME GO.
- i have learned never to trust that so just sit still and shut up (end conversation).

I grabbed my tape and tied it around just her elbows in back of her. I then sat her up against the post, and put her arms at her side. I tied her arms to the post around her waist, and above and below her breasts. She was starting to scream again so I needed to gag her. I pulled a bandana out of my pocket and in the middle of one of her screams, shoved it into every corner of her mouth, making sure not to choke her. I then held her mouth with my hand while I got my duct tape. I lifted up her gorgeous red hair and wrapped the tape all the was around her mouth tightly about 7 or 8 times, covering her head from blow the nose to about an inch above the chin. I then crosssed her legs over and taped her ankles together, above and below the knees together, and around her upper thighs, or the skirt line. She seemed to be enjoying this, and so was I. The filming was done for now, but she said she would remain like that, because in about half-an-hour we would need to pick right up from there anyways.

Laura has been doing a marvelous job in her role and was at this time struggling furiously. She was making very small muffled noises through her gag. I decided as part of the movie, to ungag her for a while. I slowly unwound the tape from her head. As soon as I got it all off and pulled the cloth out of her mouth, she kissed me, long and true. I could not believe that a kidnapping film would lead to my future wife. I untied her, and let her go. I ended it quickly, but the film ended up an hour long. I was so happy, and we r now officially married. I have a lot of other stories about us having fantasy kidnappings that i will post throughout time. I know the ending to this was corny, but it is a true ending, and a happy one in my book.

Last edited by Canuck100 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

I just can't see this story as being true. But if it somehow is, then good for him, because the only time I've ever heard of something like that happening is in bondage videos.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic