Kim : 01 - Kidnapped and Tickled-Tortured (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kim : 01 - Kidnapped and Tickled-Tortured (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kim's stories
01 - Kidnapped and Tickled-Tortured
Story index at the bottom

By Kim

Friday May 5th 2000 04:52:24

I have a few stories of tieup games with my cousin pepper (nickname) and me and his sister Debbie. We had played these games alot when we were young and Debbie was always the tiedup one sometimes even when she didnt want to be.

The one I remember as the best was when I was 15 and Pepper was 14 and his sister was 13 at the time. We would play these games alot and most of the time we would do it to Debbie as a surprise so my cousin and I got pretty good at tying so one day we decided to go all out and really get her. Debbie was growing up to be a pretty nice looking girl who had devolped early and by the time she was 13 she already had a nice body and a nice set of breasts, dont get me wrong there was nothing sexual with the games but as you all know when you see it on tv the women tied up always seemed to be good looking with a nice body which made it more exciting to see.

So after seeing all the different ways they were tied up we came up with the ways to do his sister. One day we knew that our parents were going out for the night and wouldnt be back until late and we would have the house to ourselfs, so Pepper and I decided to have some fun with Debbie.

That day our parents took us to the local pool and we got back late in the afternoon and Debbie went to her room to take a nap. Our parents got dressed and left for the evening so we put our plan into action. First we went and got some things ready in the barn (we lived on a farm at the time) and when we were ready Peppper and I came back to the house to get our victim.

We went up to Debbies room and seen that she was still asleep on her bed in her red one piece swimsuit so we quietly went in and to the bed and jumped her. Pepper rolled her on her stomach and grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back and I took some rope and looped it around her wrists and cinched it tight and wrapped it around her wrists a few more times before tying it off. She had woke up from her sleep but before she could try anything we had her wrists tied.

Debbie started yelling for us to let her go or we would be in big trouble but before she could say anything else Her brother took a scarf he had and forced it between her teeth tying it behind her head which stopped her from saying to much else. We then told her that she was our captive and we were going to take her to our dungeon to be tourtured and held for ramson.We stood Debbie up and walked her out to the barn with her yelling into the gag and trying to get away from us all the way.

When we got her to the barn we took her over to a place where we had made our own rack it wasnt the greatest but it did the job. We sat Debbie up om some boards that were layin over two wooden sawhorses and tied her ankles spread to the bottom of the boards and then untied her wrists and before she could try to fight us off we pulled her back so she was laying down and put each wrist into some thick rope used for the animals and pulled it tight around her wrists. I then went to the top of the board while Pepper held her down and pulled the ropes around a beam and tied it off after I had her streatched out with her arms pulled above her. I then went to her and told her that if she didnt tell us what we wanted to know we would have to torture her, of course she couldnt say anything because she was gagged so we started tickling her on her feet and under her arms.

After about 10 mins of her going crazy because she was so ticklish we stopped and told her that we were going to go and deliver the ransom note and left her there and went into the house.

We came back about half an hour later and she was still there trying to get loose. We then told her it was time for her to get tourtured some more but instead of tickling her again as she thought we were going to do Her brother tool some rope and tied her wrists together while they wer still above her head and then released her from the other ones. We then took her off the rack and took her over to where we had a rope hanging from the rafters hooked thru a pully and tied it to the rope around her wrists and pulled it up until she was on her tiptoes on the floor. I think she must of decided it was no use to try to get away because she didnt try to fight us anymore. so we took some more rope and tied it to her ankles and pulled them apart and tied then to two posts on each sied of her and then let her down a little so her feet were on the floor because we were afraid of really hurting her. And we then started the tickle tourture again.

After a few mins I took off her gag and she told us that she wanted to get down because her arms were hurting so we told her we would if she did what we said and she agreed. So we lwt her down and retied her wrists behind her and then laid her on the floor and hogtied her and then Pepper gagged her again and we watched her squirm on the dirt trying to get loose. We then left her there again and came back 20 mins later and told her the ransom had been paid so we let her go.

We figured she would be real mad but to our surprise she told us that she thought it was fun not being able to get free on her own and would like to play the game again one day. So that was that until the next game came around..
Kim

Stories retrieved from Stories of Tie-Up Games