Nick : 01 - The Girl Next Door (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Nick : 01 - The Girl Next Door (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Nick's stories
01 - The Girl Next Door
Story index at the bottom

By Nick

Monday, July 30th 2001 - 12:04:00 AM

The Girl Next Door

Hello, Nick here. I very rarely post, but read as much as I can. This story happened to me last week while we were on vacation at our cabin in Northern Michigan.

We have been going up to the cabin for as long as I can remember, and after that much time, we have come to know most people around the area. There is a girl who's parents own the general store right down the street, and they are also our neighbors. We have become very close over the years, and we spend as much time with each other as we can when I'm up there.

Well it was Wednesday, the middle of the week. Me and Stephanie, her name had spent a all day every day since Saturday together, and we couldn't figure out what to do today. We decided to go down to the dock and sit and relax or talk for a while. I should probably describe Steph. She is one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen. She's 17, as am I, about 5'6", a brunette, some of the biggest, most perfect breasts I have ever seen. She has great legs, and the cutest butt.

It started to warm up later in the afternoon, so we decided to go for a little swim. Stephanie was wearing a very sexy string bikini, it was blue with yellow and green flowers on it. Well, after our swim, I decided that the boat should probably be secured better to the dock, so I went to tighten the ropes. As Steph observed, she asked me if I had ever had any experience with bondage. I really hadn't, so I said no, and asked if she had. She said her ex-boyfriend had been into it, and got her interested, and they often experimented. Well, I immediately began to get aroused. I asked her if she would like to try with me. She said of course. My parents were getting ready to go out for a romantic night out, and wouldn't be back til Thursday night, so I knew I would have a good 24 hours alone with Steph.

Once my parents left, I mad a little wager with her. I said that I knew she wouldn't be able to get free from my bondage. I told her that I'd give her an hour to escape, but if she couldn't, she would be my bondage slave til my parents came back, and I would get to tie her however I wanted, and do whatever I wanted to. She agreed, but if she got free, she would be able to do the same to me. We had a deal, and Stephanie told me that she'd be back at around 7:00 that evening. I said ok, and once she left began to gather materials. I had never actually seriously tied a girl up, so I was a bit nervous, and didn't exactly know what to use. I got rope and tape of course, then cable ties. (for those who don't know, those are the plastic zip-tie type things used to secure wires or other stuff) Then I remembered my brother had toy handcuffs. Even though they were his toys, we bought them at a police surplus store, so these were the real deal, no safety latch or anything like that. I also got a cable lock, and heavy duty chains with a padlock. It was already 6:30, and I went to get ready for Steph. She arrived at about 7:05. She looked so beautiful. She was wearing a red leather halter top, a black super mini skirt, black tights, and very sexy black strappy shoes. I asked her why she got all dressed up to which she replied "it's more fun this way."

Nick
viking8us@yahoo.com
U.S.

Monday, July 30th 2001 - 12:18:24 AM

The Girl Next Door

sorry, I got accidentally hit send.

Anyway, she just came over, and I asked her why she got all dressed up. She said "it's more fun this way." I just said OK!, and asked if she was ready. She said she was, and she was really calm. She really thought she would be able to get free. I told her to wait in the hall while I went to get the supplies. When I returned, I said the basement would be best, and she agreed. I led her to the basement, very excited. When we got down there, I had her stand in the middle of the room with her hands behind her back. I crossed her hands over one another, and very tightly tied and cinched them with the rope. She asked is that all?, and said she could get out easily. I said not so fast, I'm not done yet. I then tied her arms above and below her elbows. Then, I moved to her ankles. I tied them in the same way, as well as above and below her knees. I then secured her thighs with the rope. I then grabbed the chain. I wrapped it around her upper body, pinning her hands behind her back, then worked my way down and all around her legs. That very tightly secured her arms and legs. I then gagged her and blindfolded her with the duct tape, and told her she had one hour to get free, and I'd be back.

Well, that's all for now. If you liked it, please e-mail me and tell me. If I get good feedback, I'll finish the story, otherwise I'll assume nobody liked it. If anyone would like to chat on AIM or anything, please e-mail me. I'm always looking for people to talk to. Well, bye for now.
Nick

Nick
viking8us@yahoo.com
U.S.

Monday, July 30th 2001 - 10:26:56 PM
The Girl Next Door

Hello everyone, Nick again. I am pleased that so many people enjoy my story so far.

I left off where I had finished binding Stephanie, and left her for an hour to escape.

I waited an hour and 5 minutes, sitting outside. When I returned, Steph appeared that she had really been busy. She had gotten the gag out, and was sweaty and hot. Her skirt was well above her underwear, and her top was almost completely gone, but the bonds were still intact. As I helped her up, I said "well, it looks like you have lost the bet."

Stephanie replied, "you were too tough on me, I had no chance to get free."

I said "a bet's a bet, and now you must be my slave." I told her that I would give her a little break.

I untied her, and as she began to lead me upstairs, I grabbed her.

"I don't think so! Break's over!"

Well she let out a wimper, followed by beggin me to give her another chance. I just laughed and led her over to the couch in the basement. I decided that to keep her interested, I would let her choose how she wanted to be restrained. I said "Stephanie, I will let you choose how you want to be bound, but if I don't like it, I'll tell you to pick another idea." She immediately agreed, and said that she had always had been terrified of being hogtied, but she did want to experience it. I didn't know if I was actually hearing things right, so I asked her what she said. She said "Nick, I want you to hogtie me." My jaw dropped to the floor, and I said, "ok, if that's what you really want."

I told her to lay on the couch, on her stomach, while I grabbed the cable ties, handcuffs, and ropes. I began bye tightly securing her wrists behind her back, crossed over each other with the cable ties. Then I noticed that she had rather skinny ankles. Instead of tieng her ankles with rope, I cuffed them with the handcuffs. The smaller size cuffs would make it impossible for her to squeeze through, and the short chain would prevent her from being able to even walk.

She asked "What are you doing, I thought you were hogtieing me?"

I just smiled and said, "I have to securely restrain you first."

I took a step back to observe her. A gorgeous girl, still wearing the top, skirt, and tights, wrists bound with cable ties, and ankles cuffed with handcuffs. I know took the ropes, and began working on her upper body. I tied the ropes around her arms and body above and below her breasts, pinning her arms to her side, and at the same time, making her big beautiful boobs bulge out. I then tied her wrists, and her arms above and below her elbows. Then I moved to her lower body. I bound her ankles, her legs above and below her knees, and her thighs.

I asked her how she was feeling, and she said she was so excited. I said that's great, and continued. Stephanie is a gymnast and cheerleader, so she is very flexible, and I took this into consideration. I tied a rather long piece of rope around her ankles- around 6 feet I think. I then tied it around her wrists, and pulled as tight as I could. This forced her ankles all the way up to touch her wrists, and she let out a struggling groan.

She said "Wow, that is tight."

And I said "I'm not done yet."

I then got another piece of rope, and very gently and loosely tied it around her neck. I continued the neck rope too her hogtie rope, and pulled it as tight as I could, and this basically folded her up, the heels of her feet were actually touching the top of her head! I asked her if she was ok, to which she replied "Of course, we stretch like this."

I said "well just tell me if you hurt ever." She said ok, and I ran upstairs real quick. When I returned with a camera, she said, "What do you think you're gonna do with that?" Taking the duct tape, I very tightly and securely gagged her, and replied, "Just a few pictures so I can always remember you hehe." She mmmmppphed as I took the first picture, then I sat next to my gorgeous bound beauty to just admire her. Well, that's all for now, I hope you all enjoyed it. I enjoy both negative and positive criticisms, so if you would like, hit me with what ya got. I'll finish this as soon as I can. Bye for now!!!

Nick
viking8us@yahoo.com
U.S.
Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Great story, but shouldn't this be labeled m/f Canuck?
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sportsfan wrote: 3 years ago Great story, but shouldn't this be labeled m/f Canuck?
You’re right! I corrected the labeling

Thanks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic