Marky : 01 - Misty's Captive (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Marky : 01 - Misty's Captive (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Marky's stories
01 - Misty's Captive
Story index at the bottom

By Marky

Saturday, August 11th 2001 - 01:03:53 PM

Misty's Captive

Glenn' stories remind me of the times I fell into the clutches of a lovely young babysitter named Misty when I was 13. Misty was 19 and the daughter and only child of some friends of my parents. Whenever my parents would travel they would leave me with their friends and Misty and I would often play together and, even though she was 6 years older than me, we became good friends. She was a very pretty girl with long sandy blonde hair and a very nice figure, especially as she got older. I guess I always had sort of a crush on her and, even though I always liked bondage (although I didn't know that's what it was called at the time) I never thought I'd get a chance to play it with her until that night.

As usual, I was staying at the house of my parents' friends while they were away on a cruise. The only difference was that Misty's parents were going away too and, seeing as she was 19, they thought that the two of us would be all right on our own. Well after the goodbyes and everything I got ready for bed and came down to watch TV with her. I was wearing green pajama pants and a white t shirt and she was wearing a long cotton summer dress with blue and white gingham pattern, looking very pretty with her hair tied into two ponytails. We were watching some detective show or another and there was a scene where the hero and heroine get tied up together and the hero manages to escape and free them both. I mentioned that men always escape because they're smarter than women (I was asking for it I guess).

"Oh yeah?", said Misty. "I'll bet if you were tied up you wouldn't' be able to get out of it."

My heart was in my throat when I heard this and all I could manage was a weak "Oh yes I could!" which made her laugh.

After a few minutes she got up and I thought she went to the bathroom. Imagine my surprise when she returned holding a long coil of cotton rope and a handkerchief.

"Tell you what, let's just see how smart you are." she said with a smile. Not knowing what to say I came over to her and she motioned me to sit in a high backed wooden chair. She first bound my hands behind the back of the chair and tightly wound rope around my torso, pinning my arms to the side. I was very surprised by this and couldn't believe this lovely young lady was actually tying me up. My legs were bound apart to the legs of the chair and secured at the knees to where the legs joined the seat.

She then took the handkerchief, a long one, and pulled it between my lips tying it at the back. "Just so you don't try to sweet talk me into releasing you." she said with a giggle. She then stood in front of me, looking rather queenly in her long dress, and surveyed her work.

"if you can get out of it you can tie me but if not you'll be my prisoner for the rest of the night."

She watched as I tried to struggle my way free and laughed at my attempts. I had to admit she did a good job. I couldn't have gotten free if I'd wanted to, and I wasn't so sure I wanted to. Eventually she sat back down and we watched tv some more. At commercials I'd renew my struggles which would invite more laughter from her. Occasionally she'd tickle my stomach and ask how I liked being her captive. I couldn't answer of course.
(to be continued)

Marky

Saturday, August 11th 2001 - 01:13:09 PM

Misty's Captive (continued)

Well I spent more than an hour in Misty's clutches. Struggling in vain which amused her greatly.

"Still think men can always get away sweetie?" she said. I found that her teasing only increased the strange enjoyment I got out of being helpless and in her power. During the shows I began sneaking looks at her, she was very pretty as I mentioned before and hard not to look at. Pretty soon I was staring at her and it wasn't long before she'd noticed.

"What are you looking at?" she said reproachfully, but with a smile. I tried to say "nothing" but I couldn't because of the gag. Well she caught me staring two more times and after that she decided I needed to learn a lesson in manners. She got up, went to her room and came out with a red scarf which she tied over my eyes, blindfolding me. Then with a kiss on my forehead she sat back down.

"That'll teach you that it's not polite to stare!" she said.

Now I was completely in her power and loving every minute of it. Time slowed down completely since I could only hear the tv and her giggles and teasing comments.

The phone rang and Misty answered it. It was my parents as I later found out. I heard Misty say:

"Oh yes! We're fine!" "Mark? Oh he hasn't been any trouble at all, he's been totally quiet the whole evening. No, he's in bed he can't come to the phone right now..."

and so on. I felt like a kidnap victim listening to the phoned in ransom demand and it was very exciting.

After some time she released me and let me brush my teeth and go to bed. She asked me if I had a good time and I had to admit I did, even if I didn't escape.

"Well, we'll have to do it again sometime." she said with a smile. And we did too, but that's another story.

Marky

Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Misty looks like she would be a top tier tugpartner, I love this story and the way she tied Mark ^-^
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic