Marky : 02 - Misty's Captive Again (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Marky : 02 - Misty's Captive Again (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Marky's stories
02 - Misty's Captive Again
Story index at the bottom

By Marky

Sunday, August 12th 2001 - 09:58:34 AM

Misty's Captive Again

That time Misty (19) and me (13) stayed together while my parents and hers were away on a cruise had many incidents like the first one, where I ended up in her clutches bound and gagged. There was plenty of opportunity for them since they were away for three weeks. They got off to a slow start since she didn't mention it to me again and I didn't quite know how to bring it up. I was 13 and kind of awkward and shy so I didn't know how to go about suggesting it or asking her to tie me up. I did find that I couldn't do enough for her, feeling compelled to help as much as I could with the chores and run little errands for her. After all, this was a very attractive woman, with long sandy blonde hair and very nice figure, who had tied me up so it seemed only natural, besides we were old friends from childhood. She never took unfair advantage of this and commented on how she was glad I was so helpful, yet with a knowing smile.

Anyway, about two days later I managed to find myself at her mercy once again.

It was a warm sunny August afternoon,and Misty decided to lay out in the backyard to work on her tan. I was inside watching tv and sneaking looks at her from the back window. She was wearing a yellow bikini and looking very lovely in it so I couldn't help it. (I was wearing a pair of shorts and nothing else, it being kind of hot) After a while she called to me and I came outside, feeling some excitement, but she only wanted to to put some suntan oil on her back where she couldn't reach. She didn't have to ask me twice. After I was finished, I sat besides her on the lawn and right then and there I decided to brazen it out.

"You know, Misty, I was thinking." I said hesitantly.

"Yes?" she encouraged.

"Well, you got to tie me up but I never got to tie you up so, uh, how about it?" Okay, not very eloquent but like I said, I was 13.

She smiled and said, "Well gee Mark, I kind of want to lay out here and besides" she added with a giggle, "You don't get to tie me up until you can escape from me tying you up and you didn't escape me did you?"

"Well.."

"Well, nothing. I untied you myself which isn't the same as escaping. Technically you're still my prisoner."

Hearing this made my heart beat so loudly that I wouldn't have been surprised if she'd heard it.

"W-well, if..if you'd like to tie me up again. I'll bet I could escape this time." I didn't sound very convincing though.

After a moment of silence she sat up and looked at me. "Okay, you're on!"

She got up and went back in the house, returning with the same long coil of cotton rope and two scarves.

Marky

Sunday, August 12th 2001 - 10:19:08 AM

Misty's Captive Again

She motioned me over to one of the support beams in the shade of the back patio, so I wouldn't have any "funny tan lines" as she put it. I should mention that the yard was surrounded by a very high hedge and some trees which completely secluded it from the neighbors, the houses in this neighborhood were pretty far apart too so we had plenty of privacy.

Anyway, I came over to where Misty indicated me and once more submitted to my lovely captor. She stood me against the post and pulled my hands behind me tying them tightly together. Then she pulled rope around my torso and stomach, which she couldn't resist tickling then around my legs and feet. I was secured against all hope of escape and could hardly move at all because of the rigidity of the pole. "You know, this makes it really easy to look after you!, she taunted. "I always know where you are and it keeps you nice and quiet."

While she said this she was pulling one of the scarves between my lips and teeth, effectively gagging me. I was of course thrilled beyond belief that I was once more in her clutches. Seeing her in the sexy yellow bikini of course added to this. (as you can imagine)

"Okay, same rules as before." she said while testing my bonds. "If you can escape you get to tie me up otherwise you remain my prisoner until I decide to release you." With a kiss on the forehead she turned away and headed out to yard to continue sunbathing.

Well escape was impossible but that's not to say I didn't try. But the way I was bound the only thing I could really move was my head which I jerked back and forth trying to pull my body against the ropes. I must have looked very funny because I heard her laughter again and saw that she was watching me.

"You might as well face it!" she said. "You're trapped and you know it!" and laughed some more. After what seemed about an hour she got up again and surveyed me with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Are you hot? You look like you need some cooling off."

I was wondering what she meant but she said nothing as she closed the back sliding door. Then she went to the side of the house and turned on the garden hose. She sprayed it all over me while giggling and laughing. I squirmed as best as I could but there was no escape from the stream of water. (To tell the truth it actually felt pretty good since it WAS hot outside.) This new aspect to my captivity only added to the excitement. She soon tired of her game and decided to tickle me which she did mercilessly until I was exhausted from giggling. Then she went inside and got a soda.

"You look thirsty" she said as she took off my gag. Then she put the can of soda to my lips and let me drink as much as I wanted. It was hard to swallow though, due to the lump in my throat that came from being very excited. Then she replaced the gag and picked up another scarf.

"I noticed you're still staring at me so I think I'll fix that for you." With that she blindfolded me.

"Okay, I'm going to keep you like this until dinnertime then I'll untie you so you can eat and go to the bathroom." she said. "But understand that you're still my prisoner and after dinner you're going to be tied back up again." Then I heard her go into the house leaving me bound, gagged and blindfolded on the patio.

True to her word she did untie me for dinner, after what seemed like forever. And I ate dinner rather quickly in anticipation of falling into her clutches once more. Which I did but that's a story for another day.

Marky
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Another lovely story, I hope there will be more of these stories, you know the feeling when you don't want a story to end XD
That's what I'm feeling ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic