Marky : 03 - Back in Misty's Clutches (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Marky : 03 - Back in Misty's Clutches (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Marky's stories
03 - Back in Misty's Clutches
Story index at the bottom

By Marky

Wednesday, August 15th 2001 - 09:20:09 PM

Back in Misty's Clutches

When we last left off, Misty, my 19 year old babysitter had me bound to a post out on the patio and gagged and blindfolded as well. She told me that she was going to untie me for dinner but to expect to be tied up again right after. After sometime she came out and released me telling me that dinner was ready and to go wash up and put on a shirt. She had changed from her yellow bikini and into a pair of white gym shorts and a short pink t shirt with a butterfly on the chest. Her long sandy blonde hair was tied again into two ponytails and she looked as lovely as ever.

Well needless to say, I barely tasted the casserole she made, being too excited about dessert.

"I never thought anybody could enjoy being tied up so much." she said sensing my anticipation. "You're almost enjoying this as much as I am."

"Well, it is kind of fun.", I said between bites.

Soon the conversation turned to other things, like school and people we knew and what I was planning on tomorrow, friends in the neighborhood I hadn't seen yet and the like. Just small talk. Soon I was finished and got up to take my plate to the sink but Misty stopped me.

"I'll take care of the dishes Marky." she said with a smile. "You've got other things to worry about."

With a giggle she motioned me to turn around. Taking one end of the rope, she bound my hands behind me, making it tight but not too tight. After my hands were bound, she took the scarf and cleave gagged me with it. Meanwhile I was too excited to even see straight. I always was when I got tied up, especially by Misty.

"Now, I have something special in mind for you." she said, tickling me on the stomach while she spoke. (She always was a merciless tickler.) "I'm going to take you up to my secret lair and hold you captive there. I'll come and check on your progress but I don't think you'll make much my dear. I mean face it, Houdini you ain't." Her teasing remarks and her tickling always made these little games so much more exciting, especially when I couldn't answer back.

She got up and making me walk ahead of her, she lead me to her "secret lair" which turned out to be her bedroom. She turned on the lamp next to her desk and pulled a chair from her desk. I was a very feminine looking chair, with gold metal frame and a white satin seat. I almost didn't want to sit in it but she insisted, and it was hard for me to say no to her, especially bound and gagged.

Well, she sat me in the chair and draped my bound hands across the back. Then she pulled the rope down and tied it to a crossbar under the chair, making it nearly impossible to move my hands. My feet were next, and they were bound together and pulled under the chair and tied to the crossbar as well. My toes barely touched the ground.

"Well." she laughed while tying me. "A big strong man like you shouldn't have any problem escaping from this."

Misty really seemed to enjoy playing the villain, and gloating over my helplessness.

Marky

------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, August 15th 2001 - 09:42:52 PM

Back in Misty's Clutches - part 2

Well anyway, after tying up my feet, she passed the rope a few times around my calves and then my thighs, securing me to the seat of the chair. Even without struggling, I knew that escape was hopeless. She finished tying me by pulling the ropes around my chest a few times and then my stomach, which then suffered a brief tickling.

"So my dear Marky." she said, standing before me to survey my work. "Once again you are in my power. I think I'll keep you like this all the time. hmm? Makes babysitting you so much easier."

I struggled a bit, mostly for effect, but also out of excitement of being rendered helpless by Misty once again.

She laughed at my futile squirmings and reached down and tickled me some more.

"You sure like to struggle don't you sweetie?" she teased. "Well, you'll have plenty of time to do that dear. I"m going to go downstairs and watch some TV and you can just sit here and try to get out of this little predicament." Laughing, she added, "but I don't think you will."

I didn't think I would either. I don't know who taught her to tie someone up but she sure learned it well.

"OH, and since I won't be here to look at, you might as well have this on." She picked up a pink scarf and walked behind me. I tried to shake my head and struggle but that only made her laugh more. The last thing I saw was a flash of pink before my eyes then nothing.

With a kiss on my forehead she said. "Okay, you know the rules, if you can get out of this you tie me but if not you stay my prisoner." I heard her turn off the lamp and could tell that the room was dark, the sun having gone down when we came up.

"I'll come up to check on you and see how you're doing." she said tauntingly. "Have fun!" and with a giggle she closed the door, leaving me in the darkness.

Well I struggled furiously trying desperately to free myself and "mmmmphing" through my gag, shaking my head to dislodge the blindfold and almost knocking over the chair twice. I could heard my heart beating fast and felt my body pulsing where the ropes had bound me. I kept thinking about how she looked in her t shirt and shorts and how I was her prisoner again and could almost hear her teasing and laughter echoing in my mind.

During commercials she'd come up to see me. Testing the ropes and the gag, sometimes giving me a drink of water.

"Doesn't look like you're going anywhere anytime soon." she'd say.

A few times she'd tickle my feet or my stomach and sides until I was practically gasping for air. She'd tell me the plot of the movie she was watching, another form of torture on her part, seeing as it was one of those mushy romantic movies I hated, and tickle me if she thought I wasn't listening.

Well after an eternity of helpless captivity she finally came up and untied me.

"That was fun." she said. "You seemed to enjoy that as much as I did."

"Yeah, I did." I answered. "Where did you learn to tie like that?"

"Oh I have my little secrets." was her coy reply. "But it's late and you'd better get to bed. We'll play some more later on tomorrow okay?"

"Okay!" I said and went off to bed. It was hard getting to sleep, wondering what else she had in store for me and the next time we played the excitement was even more enhanced by an unexpected visit from one of my friends in the neighborhood.

Hope you enjoyed the story.

Marky

milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

These Misty stories are wonderful! :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »