Marky : 04 - Another Captive for Misty (f/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Marky : 04 - Another Captive for Misty (f/mf)

Post by Canuck100 »

Marky's stories
04 - Another Captive for Misty
Story index at the bottom

By Marky

Friday, August 17th 2001 - 06:47:44 PM

Another Captive for Misty

By the time the incidents of this story had occurred, I had already been tied up three times by my 19 year old babysitter, Misty. After the first night I spent in her clutches, I went out and met some old friends of mine that I had in that neighborhood and had known from the other times I had stayed with her and her parents. (As some of you know, both her and my parents were away on a cruise leaving us alone for a couple of weeks.) One in particular was a girl about my age (I was 13 at the time.) who's name was Amy. I had come over to see her and we talked a bit and caught up on what we'd been up to but we had to cut it short as she was going out with her parents. We said we'd get together later that week. Most of the others I knew seemed to be away that summer, it being the time of year when a lot of people went on vacations.

The reason I mentioned this is because Amy ended up involved in the next tie up I did with Misty.

Misty herself was full of surprises, she was the first to suggest tying me up and proved to be very enthusiastic about doing so. I of course was an equally enthusiastic captive. Anyway, it was a warm summer afternoon and I was helping her do some cleaning in the house, vaccuming and dusting and the like. It took about an hour or so and when we were done she decided to go take a bath and freshen up. I put on the TV and was wondering what to do for the rest of the day while watching GET SMART. About a half an hour later, Misty came downstairs again.

"Marky!" she said. "Could you come up and help me with something?"

Something in the tone of her voice gave me that special mix of dread and anticipation so I went up to see what she wanted. She was in the guest room where I was staying, sitting on the bed. She was wearing a faded peach colored sundress, with thin straps, one of those that laced up the front. Her hair was all down, just freshly blow dried.

"What do you want?" I said casually.

"I think you know." she said with a giggle as she reached under the bed and pulled out the now familiar cotton rope I had gotten to know so well.
(btw, I was wearing a striped t shirt and shorts.)

"Care to have another try at escaping my clutches dearie?" she said with a smile.

Who was I to say no? She motioned me over to a chair. (Chair ties seemed to be her favorite, mine too since they had that "kidnap" feel to them.) Soon my hands were once more bound behind me. Then around my chest and stomach a few times. She punctuated her tying with a few tickles to make me squirm.

"You've been such a big help, but I kind of want you out of the way for a while." she said with a grin. "Besides, I kind of like being the villainess."

After tying my legs to the legs of the chair and gagging me with the scarf.

I couldn't take my eyes off her. There was something about the way she tied me that made her even more lovely.

I struggled furiously and that made her laugh.

"SIlly boy!, you can't get out of it. Heaven knows you've tried."

I was beginning to wonder if I ever would or if I even wanted to.

After tickling my stomach a few more times, until I was exhausted from squirming and giggling, she left me alone.

"There", she said. "Now I can watch General Hospital without you bothering me." she said with a smile. Ah, so there was her ulterior motive. Well who was I to argue? She had me.

After about fifteen minutes, I heard the doorbell ring. I struggled and mmmphed a bit, wondering who it was but all I heard was the door open and close and I assumed it was the mail man. That is, until I heard Mistys faint voice, like she was talking to someone. Soon I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and her voice blending with another female voice, a younger one. I struggled furiously but to no avail.

"Yeah, he's right in here." I heard Misty say as the knob turned. "Wait till you see him."

Marky

------------------------------------------------
Friday, August 17th 2001 - 06:56:57 PM

Another Captive for Misty - part 2

The door opened and the first thing I saw was our guest. It was Amy. Amy was a plump but cute girl. She had short dark brown hair that was trimmed into a short bob. She was wearing a white waistless sun dress with wide straps over her shoulders. Her round face was accented by the wire rimmed glasses that she'd started wearing that year. Boy, did she look surpirsed.

"Oh my GOD!" she said and then broke into a giggle. "You really do have him tied up!"

It was a tense moment and I wondered what to do next. I felt very embarrassed at Amy seeing me like this and shot a look at Misty that brought a smile to her lips. Soon Amy's face broke into a smile as well and she came over and tugged at my gag.

"You poor thing, all tied up like this. What are you going to do?" she teased.

"Oh don't worry about him." Misty said. "According to him, men always get away because they're smarter than women."

"Oh." said Amy grinning. "Well that's what you get for being a male chauvenist pig." (that term was still very much in use at the time.) I felt relieved but embarrassed still. This lent a new excitement to my situation seeing as another was brought in. Amy tested the ropes and smiled approvingly.

"You've sure got him trussed up good, Misty." she said.

All this attention made me blush visibly which didn't escape Misty's attention.

"Oh how cute!" she said. "He's embarrassed!" and this led to a fresh spate of tickling. Amy, meanwhile stood and watched, thoughfully. Finally she spoke up, hesitantly.

"Misty? um...you wouldn't happen to have any more rope handy would you?"

"I think I might Amy. Why? isn't he tied up enough for you?"

"No. It's not that. I meant, you know, for me."

Misty smiled that special smile again. "I'll have to check in the garage dear wait right here."

"Yes ma'am!" she said with a mock salute. "I'll guard the prisoner!"

Marky

------------------------------------------------
Friday, August 17th 2001 - 07:13:15 PM

Another Captive for Misty - part 3

Soon Misty returned with another long coil of cotton rope. She was dragging another chair behind her as well which Amy helped her with. The chair was set opposite of where I was bound and Misty motioned Amy to sit.

She sat in the chair, arranging and smoothing her skirt in a ladylike fashion. I watched with fascination as Amy was bound in much the same was I was. Her hands were bound behind her and then rope was passed around her arms and chest and stomach. The only difference is that she was spared Misty's tickling, a torture she seemed to reserve only for me. The only difference in the way Amy was bound was that her feet were tied together and secured to the left leg of the chair (her left, not mine.) then the last of the rope was tied around her knees and over her lap, securing her to the seat of the chair.

Amy meanwhile, was getting into the "damsel in distress" role. She kept saying things like "What are you going to do with us you fiend?" and "Oh Marky! What are we going to do?" I of course couldn't say anything.

Misty left for a minute and came back with another scarf. Amy twisted around to look at her. "You'll never get away with this! You'd better let us go!"

Misty smiled and pulled the scarf between her teeth, gagging her.

"Well well well" she said surveying her work. "Isn't this romantic. You, Marky, all tied up and gagged with your lady love." I felt myself blush at this which caused Amy to giggle under her gag. "What are you going to do? You not only have yourself to rescue but your sweetheart as well!"

I must have been red as a beet by now and very excited. I struggled and squirmed but to no avail.

Misty reached down and tickled me some more on the stomach and my sides then went for the door.

"I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." she said smiling. "I'll come up and check on you later. Have fun!"

She closed the door, leaving us both alone.

It's hard to guess who struggled harder, Amy or me. She squirmed and twisted around as best she could but the ropes were too tight. She mmmphed a lot too, and I of course mmphed in answer. I was afraid she was going to knock her chair over but she didn't.

Soon we settled down and amused ourselves by mmmmphing more under our gags. We'd struggle a bit as well but mostly we'd wait until one of us went "MMph" and the other would answer.

I got a good look at Amy all tied up, of course, and had to admit that she was rather pretty as well, Maybe not as pretty as Misty but I could do much worse for a girl friend.

(At 13, I was just starting to notice girls.)

Misty would come up during her commercials and check our ropes and tease us some more, especially me. "And how are my sweethearts doing? I hope you're behaving yourselves up here alone. No kissing now." She seemed to enjoy making me blush.

After some time she released both of us and Amy and I came downstairs to visit. Misty had to go to the store and didn't want to leave us alone in the house tied up.

"That was fun." said Amy. "And it was kind of romantic too, like two detectives or something." I awkwardly agreed, not sure about the romantic part. Still it was kind of exciting to be tied up with someone else, especially a girl.

"I should come over more often and play." said Amy. Maybe you could show me how good you are at tying."

"Sure" I said. "Anytime."

"Okay." she said with a smile. "It's a date."

I blushed again which made her laugh some more.

(more stories to follow. And yes, I did get Misty back eventually, but not for a while.)

Marky

Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Aren't those three the cutest trio?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic