icedragon : 02 - Helplessly bound (m/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

icedragon : 02 - Helplessly bound (m/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

icedragon's stories
02 - Helplessly bound
Story index at the bottom

By icedragon

Friday, September 28th 2001 - 06:49:29 PM

Helplessly bound

Well thinks have been pretty grim here, the terrorist attack, the main web page down. I hope that Canuck finds a new domain to post. Any way I hope that this story would cheer you people up. By the way does any one know the site for boundit?

This incident happened last week. I can remember all of the details... any way, Matt(14) invited me(13) and David(13) over for Matt's house for a sleep over after school. So that day I packed my stuff and after school Matt's dad drove David and I to his house. By the way I was wearing K-Swiss shoes, white socks with baggy jeans, wristbands and a yellow Nike T-Shirt. David was wearing Nike shoes, blue shorts, short white socks and matching blue shirt. Matt was wearing black skateboarding shoes, dark blue nike tear aways, white socks and grey nike shirt.

After the 15 minute drive, we arrived at Matt's house. It was pretty big house, 2 floors, attic, basement and a tool shed perfect for keeping helpless tied up victims... Matt's dad said that he had to go back to his office for a meeting and won't be back until 10 in the night and his mom had to work in the hospital in 2 hours and won't be back until noon tomorrow.

Matt led us to his room but i was no stranger to his house. I unpacked my sleeping bag and my stuff and went down to the basement. Matt insisted that we played N64 since there were nothing better to do. David said that he wanted to watch some t.v. and went upstairs in the den.

After playing N64 for a while we went up stairs for a snack. Matt's mom made us some banana split and then she looked at the clock and said "Oh no I'm going to be late for work" She also told us the usual, don't stay up too late etc and told us that we could watch a dvd she rented from Block Buster. It turned out to be the world is not enough.

Half way into my banana split, Matt gave me a glass of chocolate milk shake. I thanked him for it. But as I took a sip but notice that something was different but i couldn't but a finger on it.

After I finished my desert and the shake David suggested that we should watch the world is not enough. I agreed and about 20 minutes into the movie I had to go the washroom really bad. It turns out that Matt rigged my milk shake with laxative! (laxative is the stuff that makes you "go")

After I went to the washroom. I returned to the den. I saw David watching the dvd. Then I questioned the wearabouts of Matt. David said that he was doing something in the backyard. I put on my shoes and then i proceeded into the back yard. I called out Matt's name. No reply. Then all of a sudden, Matt bodychecked me onto the ground.It knocked the wind out of me. I headed back into the house but David cut off my retreat. They both set me up! I cursed at David and then I was tackled from behind and again i was on the floor.

David wasted no time and produced a long piece of rope. My wrists were forced behind my back and was knotted tightly. I was forced up on my feet and pushed into shed in the back yard. In there were coils after coils of rope and a roll of duck tape I was forced to sit in a chair and my arms were put behind the chair. My ankles were bound to the legs of the chair and then securing my lower knee to the legs of the chair tightly. My thies were then bound to the chair and my chest were bound tightly to the back of the chair too.

I could not move. I cursed all the words that I knew at them and Matt said " I'm tired of this kid whining." With that David took off his shoe and his sock and then stuffed deep into my mouth. It was horrible words alone could not explain. Then at the second. Matt took the roll of duct tape and wrapped it around my mouth at least 15 times. Then if you think that's not enough, David produces a blue bandana and wrapped blindfolded me with it and knotted behind my head tightly. Now I was immobile, blind folded, gagged and at their mercy. I MMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPed at them angryly but only feigt mumbles came out. Then David said let's leave him here and let him think about what he did swareing at us.

At that point, I heard the door squeak open and then close. Then I heard a lock being placed over the door. They did a good job restraining me. They tied my up tightly and pretty good, I can't reach any of the knots. Also if i could get out of my bounds, ( which were impossible) I would still be trapped inside the shed. I really struggled but I only succeeded in working up a sweat. I kept struggling for half an hour and then completely stopped. I gave up all hope. I thought the worst to come. I definitely thought that they would tickle me. Since it is now around 5pm, and Matt's dad was going to be home at 10, I would be tied up for about 4 hours.

I think an hour later, I heard someone unlock the lock and open the door. Then Matt sait "Come on kid, time for your diner. I gave him a annoyed MMMMMPPPP. I hate it when people call me "Kid" or "Skipper" etc. I was un gagged and Matt fed me some pizza and coke and then asked if i had to go the the washroom I said yes to buy some time. Matt undid my bounds an then immediately put a pair of real hand cuffs on me so my hands were now handcuffed infront of me.

I was led into the house. After I finished with my business. I was led upstairs into the attic where there was a bed and a old mattress there. My wrist and ankles were TIGHTLY bound to the bed posts. I realized that they were not taking any chances. I told them to let me go Matt said " shut up kid I make the rules around here and instructed David to get a smelly sock from the lawndry. Matt blind folded me with the blue bandana. Again I saw nothing but darkness. David said that here was the sock. Matt was trying to shove the sock into my mouth. Then David pinched my nose and when I ran out of air, I took a breath, in went the sock and it was duct taped around my head. I MMMMMMPPPPED at David angryly but it only made it worse.

I felt my shoes being removed and my feet were being tickled. I was laughing so hard but is turned out as low mumbles through the gag. Then I felt my shirt being lifted up and my ribs were tickles and my stomack too. This continued on for about half an hour. Then It finally stopped. Matt left we here in the attic and promised me that he would untie me in the morning and said If his dad ever asked were you are he said he'll tell him that I went to bed. Then slowly but surly I driffeted off into a dreamless sleep.

In the morning I was untied by David and told me to change and get ready for breakfast. Nothing serious happened. My jaw acked and I had rope burns but that's all luckly I was wearing wrist bands and socks so no one would notice the marks.

icedragon
anonymous@hotmail.com
http://none
Canada

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Monday, November 19th 2001 - 06:25:45 PM

2 pair

Hi it's me again This happened to me about last week. It was a prety warm november Saturday. I woke up at about 9:15 and no one was home and i found a message that my mom went to work and won't be back until 7p.m. so i took a shower and ate breakfast.

After that it was about 10 in the morning. Then Oscar (13) called me(14) to come over to his house at 11. Since my mom wasn't going to be back until 7 I told him that I would be there. I changed into a pair of brown cargo shorts, white socks white shoes and a green t-shirt and a jacket. I locked the door and walked to Oscar's house.

When I got to his house, Oscar greeted me He was wearing grey socks, navyblue nike tear-aways and a orange and grey sweater. He invited me in and we did the usual, play N64, Starcraft and had Pizza. At about 2, Oscar's dad had an urgent call from his office and said that he had to leave. Oscar decided that we should probably play poker so i agreed. After a while, I was winning. Oscar said that poke is too short. Then I said, "I bet you that If he wins the next game, he can tie me up where he wants with what ever he wants and Oscar complied.

So after I delt the cards, I showed my cards, I got a 7 and 10 so i had a pair 7 ( 10s are wild) Then Oscar grinned and showed my his cards. He had a pair 9 and pair king. So, I reluctantly followed Oscar to the basement. I helped him gather some rope and tape.

He led me into the laundry room and got out a sleeping bag. Oscar told me to cross my hands behind my back and then he tied a length of rope around my wrists about 7 times before knotting it off. Then he tied my ankles and legs together. Oscar then took the longest piece of rope and bound my arms to my side. To finish it off, Oscar took off his grey sock and stuffed it into my mouth and put 5 strips of tape to cover it up. Then a bandana was pulled over my eyes and was knotted behind my head. I then felt my self being shoved into a sleeping bag and I heard Oscar said you have one hour to get out and then i heard him turn off the light and close the door. So there I was bound, gagged and blindfolded and was helpless.

icedragon
anonymous@hotmail.com
Canada
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic