Marky : 05 - Caught in the Act (m/f, f/fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Marky : 05 - Caught in the Act (m/f, f/fm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Marky's stories
05 - Caught in the Act
Story index at the bottom

By Marky

Monday, October 29th 2001 - 07:10:15 PM

Caught in the Act

For those of you who haven't read my August 2001 postings, here is a quick recap. I was 13. Misty was 19. She was tall and thin with long sandy blonde hair, very pretty. Her parents and mine were close friends and I often stayed with them when my parents went out of town. This one summer, both of our parents were away on a cruise for several weeks since they decided that Misty was old enough to take care of things on her own. An offhand comment one night while watching TV led to the first of many times I was bound and gagged by her. The last posting told about how she had tied me and a friend named Amy up for the afternoon.

I saw Amy the next day when she came over again to Misty's house where I was staying. Misty was laying out in the yard in her yellow bikini, working on her tan so Amy and I pretty much had the house to ourselves. We talked and caught up a bit more having not seen each other since last summer, both of us skirting the issue of the time we were tied up together. Amy was cute, she was a little shorter than me, being the same age, approximately, and had a round expressive face with short brown bobbed hair and wore glasses that made her look cuter, and a lot smarter than she was (as I used to say, much to her chagrin.) Today she was wearing a maroon and yellow terrycloth tank top with matching pair of shorts and a pair of flip flops.

As the conversation more and more turned to the previous day Amy said, with a nervous giggle,
"Do you think Misty might be up to tying us up again?"

Well, I was surprised to say the least but didn't feel like bothering her at this time. Misty had of course been very enthusiastic about tying me up in the past, and I got a strange enjoyment out of the way she'd tie and tease me.

"I don't know. Maybe later."

"Oh, well how about you tie me up then." she said matter-of-factly. "It might be fun to see how good you are at it."

I began to see the real reason Amy came over but who was I to argue. I went to the garage to find the rope.

I got the familiar rope, that I'd become quite accustomed to and brought it back to the living room. Along the way, I stopped in the laundry room and picked up one of the scarves that had been left on top of the dryer to use for a gag. When I returned to the living room I saw Amy sitting on the couch with her hands behind her.

"Well you look like you're ready" I said with a smile.

"You know it you fiend!" she said in her melodramatic Damsel in Distress voice.

I ordered her to stand up and taking one end of the rope tied her hands together behind her. If it was exciting being tied up it was just as much tying someone up, especially if it involved a pretty girl.

I passed the rope around her chest and stomach a few times pinning her arms to her side and then around her legs until I got to her feet. I used up all the rope tying her up and although it wasnt as neat, I thought I did a pretty good job.

"Okay let's see you get out of this" I said sarcastically in my best villian voice.
"OH you monster! What are you going to do with me?!"
"Well!" I said picking up the scarf and pulling it between her teeth. " I'm going to keep you here until your mommy pays me a million dollar ransom! If I don't get it by midnight I'm gonna tie you to the railroad tracks!"
Corny, I know but it was the best I could think of at the time.

I made Amy lay on the floor and sat on the sofa watching her struggle and mmmmph!! I never before or since saw a girl who enjoyed struggling more than Amy did. She seemed to have the best time trying in vain to escape the clutches of whoever her captor was.

I couldn't resist the temptation to tickle her, seeing as her flip flops were off and her feet were bare.
She giggled uncontrollably under the gag as I tickled her and I guess she was louder than I though, even through the gag. Because I heard a voice behind me.

"I thought things got pretty quiet for a while there."

Well I don't have to tell you that it was Misty. She stood right behind me in her yellow bikini looking very beautiful and very commanding. Hands on her hips with a look of mock reproach on her face.

"I see you're not exactly shy about tying up your little girlfriend there. I think I'm going to have to take some precautions to keep you out of trouble."

"I heard a muffled 'oooh' coming from under Amy's gag and I was too stunned to say anything for a moment."
Misty took me by the arm and pulled me to my feet.

"Come with me" she said with a wicked smile that made the lump in my throat grow even bigger. I knew that she was going to tie me up again.

She gently but firmly pulled me into the laundry room and had me wait while she went into the garage. Out she came again with another coil of rope.

"Turn around" she said and I obeyed.

My hands were quickly but tightly bound behind me with one end of the rope. Then a scarf was pulled between my teeth gagging me effectively. Then my arms were tied to my sides around my chest and stomach then my legs and feet. Much like the way I tied Amy but much more neater.

"Okay, now we'll see how you like being tied up. Now you know the rules. If you and Amy can escape you get to tie me up until then you're BOTH my prisoners."

With that and a villainous laugh (sweet and pretty as she was she sure liked to play the villaness) she lifted me up and carried me back into the living room.

I can't even begin to tell you what a thrill that was: Bound and helpless being carried by a lovely captor.
Anyway, she took me back to Amy who had no luck getting out of her predicament.

"Well Amy look, I brought you a present, all gift wrapped." said Misty with a giggle. Setting me down on the floor she proceeded to tickle me mercilessly all over. Even harder than I did to Amy.

"Okay you two wait right there." she said after she tired of my torture. "I have something extra for you."

Amy and I looked at each other wide eyed and curious. What could she possibly have instore for us. The minute we saw her go upstairs we both struggled for all we were worth, but Misty had done her fiendish work too well, and so did I.

Well Misty returned and we were still struggling.

"You can't escape you little sillies." she said with a grin.

I saw that she had two strips of cloth, sashes from her bathrobes I guessed.

"Well just to make sure." she said. "I'm going to fix you both up some more."

She rolled me on my stomach and bent my legs back towards my hands. Taking the robe sash she tied it around my feet and attached it to my hands leaving me in a very effective hogtie.

"Ok Amy, are you ready for yours now?"
"MMMPHH!" was her reply as she rolled herself on her stomach and stuck her feet in the air.

This made Misty laugh. "Well it's good to have such a cooperative hostage, makes kidnapping so much easier."
Soon Amy was hogtied right next to me.

"There" said Misty, kissing me on the forehead and making me blush visibly, judging by Amy's giggles. "That should hold you and your lady love. My my! who's going to rescue you?"

She tickled my feet some more and giggled.

"I'm going to leave you two lovebirds alone now, no kissing!" and with that she went back out to the yard leaving us helpless.

Well it was harder than ever to move now since we were so compacted by the hogties. They were tight and a little uncomfortable but very exciting. We rolled around and squirmed as best we could, trying to escape but knowing that we couldn't. One of us would "mmph" and the other would answer, this gave us both giggling fits for some reason.

Misty would come in and check out ropes to make sure we hadn't loosened them. (Actually I learned later that she was really making sure our circulation was all right but nevermind.) And teased us some more. Misty's teasing always made being in her power much more exciting.

Finally after about and hour or so Misty untied us since Amy had to be home for dinner. I decided to walk Amy home.

"That was fun" she said as we walked down the street towards her house. "You sure can tie a girl up."
"Yeah" I said. "I'd like to try to get Misty tied up as well."
"Well why dont' you?"
"I have to escape her first. If we can escape from her we get to tie her up."
"Really?" said Amy thoughtfully. "Hmmm..."

We walked along the road for a while and when we got to her house Amy turned to me and said with a smile.

"Tell you what, I'll come over in a couple of days and we'll fix her."
"How?" I said.
"Trust me"

With that Amy quickly, and somewhat impulsively kissed me on the cheek and ran off towards her home.
And my next posting will tell about how we got Misty back and what happened then.

gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Did Mark’s and Amy ever get To tie up and tickle Misty? Great series thanks. :P :P :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic