Dave-bgswitchguy : 02 - Tied and Gagged In The Basement (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Dave-bgswitchguy : 02 - Tied and Gagged In The Basement (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Dave-bgswitchguy's stories
02 - Tied and Gagged In The Basement
Story index at the bottom

By Dave-bgswitchguy

Monday, January 28th 2002 - 07:21:43 PM

Tied and Gagged In The Basement (Part 1)

Hi, I hope you enjoyed my last story, Closet Bound. This next story occurred a few weeks after Closet Bound, and also involved my cousin Kate. On the night the story takes place my parents were going out and dropped me at Kate's house. Kate had just come home from working at the mental hospital and was wearing all-white "institutional" outfit consisting of a top, skirt, lab coat and tennis shoes.

Claire, Kate's sister, was with her friends and would not be back until much later. Shortly after I arrived, Kate's parents (my aunt and uncle) went out for the night. Kate made a toasted tuna and onion on rye sandwich for herself, while I played a video game on the television in the living room. (I had eaten supper before coming over to Kate's house.)

After a few minutes Kate came up from behind where I was seated me. With her face close to mine she said that I had a surprise from me in the basement. While she was talking, I got a good wif or her breath. The tuna and onions plus whatever else she ate that day made it really nasty.

"What is the surprise?" I asked, as I turned away from her. She said that I had to follow her to find out. As she spoke, I got another wif of her very nasty breath.

I followed Kate down to the basement. Kate's basement was quite large and in addition to Kate's suite, consisted of my uncle's tool room/workshop, a furnace room, and a large storage area, next to the tool shop. (The laundry area was off the kitchen on the first floor of the house). Upon entering the basement, Kate led me past the entrance to her "suite" and past the workshop and into the storage area. At the far end was a gurney. I had an idea what would come next.

As we walked over to the gurney, I said, "Where did you get it."

She responded, "I borrowed it from a friend at work. Now, lie down on the gurney. I will be back in a minute, and then we will have some fun."

I did as Kate directed. A minute or so later Kate returned with a bag and some rope. Using straps attached to the gurney, she strapped my body to it. Next, she gabbed my wrists and pulled them under the gurney bed and tied them together very tightly. She then tied the mid-section of my body and my legs to the gurney in several places with separate pieces of rope. After she tied my ankles together very tightly, she took a large black scarf out of the bag. She then cleave-gagged me, by placing the middle portion of the scarf in my mouth, and after lifting my head, tying the ends very tightly around the back of my head.

"Well, how does that grab you, kid?" She crowed with her face practically on top of mine, forcing me to smell her awful breath.

Trying to turn my face away from hers, and with my mouth tightly gagged, "Mmmph" is about all I could manage in response.

"What's the matter kid? Don't you like my smelly breath?"

She continued to torment me with her stinky breath as she grabbed my head so that my face was facing her face and began breathing on me. Making "Mmmph, Mmmph" sounds was about all I could do. She then said, "Alright, I will give you peace and quiet. I really shouldn't bug you, because I am going to keep you tied up for a while."

She left the area leaving me to struggle against my bonds. I was tied and gagged extremely well. There was no getting out. In addition, with me in a reclining position and with the gag tightly tied in my mouth, I was unable to remove my gag. I was excited, but also terrified about what was going to happen. On several occasions, I had seen an episode of the old Munsters series in which a guy down was tied to a gurney or medical table in the dungeon under the Munsters' house. He was securely tied and cleave-gagged with black cloth. Now I had a very good idea what his experience was like. A few weeks earlier I had told Kate that I always wanted to know what it would be like to be tied up like that guy was, and now she was allowing me to find out.

After about half an hour, Kate returned triumphantly. She was ecstatic that I was still secured to the gurney and gagged, and stated, "You can't get out, can you? Even the gag stayed in your big mouth. I love it." She continued, "Now its time to go for a little ride".

With that statement, she grabbed the gurney at the side behind my head, and began pushing it around the storage area. She then pushed me around in a big circle each time going a little faster. The feeling was both thrilling and scary. All I could do was make "mmmph" noises. After pushing me around the basement a few times, she brought back to corner of the storage area where I had been situated, making sure to breathe on me now and then.

Shortly after she returned the gurney to the corner of the storage area, she removed the gag and asked, "How was that, kid?"

I responded somewhat mockingly "Kate, as Clint Eastwood said in the Enforcer "your mouthwash ain't making it"."

Kate responded by saying, "So the little boy doesn't like my breath. Isn't that just too bad" as she stuffed the scarf gag back into my mouth and re-secured it behind my head. She began breathing on me saying, "You have to learn to control that big mouth, kid." She tormented me with her awful breath for several minutes. She then stopped and said, "I think you learned your lesson for today."

When she removed the gag I simply said, "Thank you." She responded by saying "Very good, kid! You're learning", and she then began untying me.

That is all for now. I will post the rest of the story, where Kate and other get tied up soon.

Dave
bgswitchguy@hotmail.com