Heather Denton : 01 - My first time (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Heather Denton : 01 - My first time (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Heather Denton's stories
01 - My first time
Story index at the bottom

By Heather Denton

Tuesday, February 5th 2002 - 10:44:48 PM

My first time

Hi, my name is Heather. I am a petite blonde with shoulder length hair, blue eyes and I stand at 5'4". I've been a closet bondage fan since I was little. I used to have my Barbie's get tied up with yarn and held for ransom and I always played little games in the neighborhood and was the the female character that got all tied up. Every cartoon show seemed to have one.

Those games from childhood aside, many of which involved "pretend" ropes where I wasn't really tied up I just had to act like I was tied up, my first "real" tie up story happened in Middle School. I was lucky enough to meet a guy who had a total bondage fetish. He was like obsessed with tying girls up but I didn't know this at the time. His name was Jason. It took a long time for us to hook up because we were both really shy.

Anyway, about half way through the school year, we finally started hanging out and then dating. The first time I went over to his house, he had this action figure sitting out. It was some female GI Joe character and it was tied up with rope. He had it sitting out on his dresser in sort of a promient place. Of course I noticed it and commented.

"Aren't you a little old for toys still?" I said.

"Oh that, yeah. I've had that sitting on my dresser for 2 years." He replied trying really hard to act like it was no big deal.

"Its been a little longer than that since I played with toys but I used to do that to my Barbies" I said.

"Oh really" he asked.

"Yeah" I replied.

Then the conversation evolved a bit and got around to something to the effect of had I ever been tied myself.

"Why you wanna tie me up?" I asked teasing.

"OK" He said quickly.

His parents weren't home yet. He went to his closet and pulled out 2 ropes. One was real thick and brown the other was thin and white like cotton.

"Put your hands behind you" he said.

I crossed my wrists behind me. He tied the white rope around my wrists about 20 times and knotted it. He then led me to their spare bedroom where their was a straight backed chair.

"Sit" he told me and I did.

He took the big brown rope and tied me to the chairs. The rope was wound around me about 20-25 times and knotted behind me. Then he took 2 bungy cords that were really short and tied one around each ankle so my feet were strapped to the chair legs. Each one would only go around about twice.

"There, now I've got you" he said.

I struggled and I couldn't move. It was an exciting feeling.

"Um aren't you forgetting something?" I asked.

"what's that?" he asked.

"I'll give you a clue. SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!" I cried with a big grin on my face.

"Better gag me or the neighbors will hear!"

With that he hurried out of the room and returned with 2 bandanas. He balled up a yellow one and stuffed it into my mouth and then tied the blue one over the top of it and knotted it behind my head.

"There that ought to shut you up for awhile!" he said.

I probably could have gotten the gag off if I wanted to, but I was enjoying the game too much. It did a reasonable good job of keeping me quiet, although he had to fix it twice when it came loose.

I was probably kept bound for about 1 hour and then he had to untie me because his mom was going to get home from work soon. That was the first of many times I got tied up. Maybe I'll post some more later.

Heather Denton
gagthatgirl@cutey.com
USA